The Unintentional Cuckquean Ch. 06

Story Info
Revelations occur.
3.4k words
4.63
6.3k
9

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swingly
Swingly
104 Followers

The weeks following the Butterfly Cage night were remarkably calm and personally blissful. Madison eased off a bit and I voluntarily spent time with Taylor. The first few days after that evening she barely spoke, ate, or slept. I came over when I could, which was fairly frequently given that Sonia was obsessed with her "legal case".

One magnificent afternoon I took Taylor out to lunch. We drove for at least an hour to avoid running into friends or in my case, Sonia. We stopped at a seafood shack near the beach and ordered food to go, setting up our own dining space on the sand. Taylor put down her food and looked at me, "Adrian...I want to thank you...really, you've been wrapped up in this mess, but you've been there for me. With everything that's happened with Marni, at the club, in general...I'm not sure how to ever repay you."

She was right next to me and I responded, "Thank you, it means a lot. I have to admit Madison has warped my mind...not nearly to the level of what's going on with you and Sonia, but it's had a toll. The ironic thing is...well, I don't know if it's ironic, but I think it backfired...I feel close to you...really close."

Taylor reached to my cheek and drew in for a kiss. Sonia flashed in my mind, but faded rapidly as I pushed forward to meet her lips. She pushed my food aside and straddled me, wrapping her arms around my neck and enveloping me with a deeper kiss. My tongue met hers, cycling through intense pressure and soft licks. The moment was idyllic as we made out like teenagers on a beach trip.

*******************

From that day forth, my meetings with Taylor were different. They were passionate, lustful, compassionate...I could go on for a while. I was out with Taylor thinking about this when the thought was broken by a text from Madison. "Addy boy, I think you've forgotten about me. Thought you would be interested in this clip from Sonia's last legal visit!" Immediately after a video hit my inbox.

It started and was a camera in Francisco's office. I was somewhat annoyed and frankly didn't care if they were having more sex as I was over that. However, the angle showed Sonia sitting at the desk with Francisco in his chair and seemed relatively benign.

Francisco held a large yellow envelope and told Sonia, "So...it appears our due diligence took a rather unexpected turn." He paused, tapping on the envelope. "You see, we tracked down a woman whose parents were senior U.S. government officials, that we believe were involved in you getting to the United States from Cuba as a child."

I started feeling sick to my stomach. I could see Sonia sit up straight and was listening intently. She softly said, "I actually do remember a couple when I was very young. They were Americans. I don't tell anyone, but yes."

Francisco continued, "So, we think that couple's daughter had a falling out with her parents and was actually recruited years ago by the Cuban government. It's our suspicion she's behind the recent events that have been happening to your family in Cuba."

Sonia gasped, "What, who is this bitch? Why? What's in that envelope!"

"This won't be easy, but we think she's trying to infiltrate your household and is doing so through your husband." Francisco handed the envelope over to Sonia, who tore it open instantly. She pulled out several large photos. The first photo showed Taylor straddling me on the beach, her and I embracing each other and kissing. The second photo was a clip of Taylor and I at dinner, from the first time we met. The third photo was a screen grab from when Taylor blew me in the bathroom and I had to send the video over. Sonia shuffled through the photos, tears streaming down her face.

Taylor was next to me and yelled out, "What the fuck! What nonsense is he telling her!" I was frantic.

"I'll kill them both! Fucking assholes!" Sonia stammered in a rage.

"Now, now...I know this is not what you wanted to hear Sonia, but let's remain calm. I think the best course of action you can take right now is to not let them know, that you know. This will give us time to learn more about this woman and see if she's going to try and thwart us getting your parents out of Cuba." Francisco rationalized.

"Are you sure? This is unbelievable. I've been with Adrian for over a decade. I didn't think he was capable? I mean...is he with her right now?" Sonia gasped, reeling in tears.

I felt terrible and Taylor looked equally distressed. The video cut out and soon after Madison rang. I put the call on speaker since Taylor was right next to me. "Looks like you two love birds have been caught! Now to spoil some of what happened after that video, Francisco has convinced Sonia to not say a word. To be clear, Adrian, you and Taylor are going to continue this thing of yours, in fact, we need to ratchet it up a bit...or maybe a lot! And don't think for a damn second you go gushing to her about how you were coerced...I won't hesitate to do something to her family. You still care for her right? And what she thinks of you? I mean, if something happens now to her parents, she will definitely blame you! I'll call you two tomorrow...I've go to go and meet up with Sonia, she seems really distressed and wants to confide in me over coffee!"

"I've got to go," I told Taylor quickly and parted from her, her holding my had a few seconds longer than would be normal. I raced home to an empty house. Sonia was probably out with Madison and god knows what she was filling her head with. I waited on the sofa, thinking about what to say, what to do, expecting Sonia to come through the door livid any minute. But the minutes turned to hours and nothing happened. Eventually I went to bed and laid there staring at the ceiling.

Sonia came home around 2am. I feigned waking up and murmured, "Hey...babe." She stumbled towards the bed clearly drunk. "Heyyyy...yooouuu!" She said almost laughing and dropped quickly to her side. I paused a bit, and then turned to see if she wanted to talk, but she was completely passed out.

****************

I woke up early to the buzz of my phone. Madison had texted Taylor and I: "Today should be so fun! I want you two to have a nice, romantic lunch at noon today. Be your adorable selves. And after, remember all those wonderful performances in bed together that weekend I took Sonia away? I kind of missed that. Today I'm getting Sonia out of the house. Taylor, I want you to go back with Adrian, wear your sexiest underwear, and fuck Adrian's brains out in his marital bed."

I nearly dropped the phone when Sonia startled me, "Who's that?"

"Oh, just Ed...he's asking if I'll hang with him today...relationship troubles" I lied.

"Oh...yeah...makes sense. That's fine, I'm going out with Madison most of the day" was all Sonia replied. Our interactions were definitely odd, almost scripted at this point.

A little before noon I left, driving over to the restaurant with a pit in my stomach. I arrived and saw Taylor sitting at an outside table. Instinctually I looked around to make sure I didn't know anyone, which totally didn't make sense considering Sonia already knew about Taylor. I came to the table and Taylor looked at me and put her face forward for a welcome kiss that I connected with her on.

I had to admit she looked stunning. Light low cut blouse that I could see hints of a sexy bra and a tight, short skirt that accentuated her thin waist. "So, what's the deal today...lunch and fuck? That's it?" Taylor questioned.

"I'm not sure, but we can guess there is someone taking our picture right now." I replied as I looked around.

Taylor looked at me, "It'll be fine Adrian. At some point she has to end this whole charade. In fact, I think I've found a way out. My parents have always been secretive about their retirement planning and I suspect because of some of their checkered history with the government. Months ago they told me they were getting more serious about leaving Florida by sailboat and cruising full-time. I completely encouraged them to do it and even suggested I go with them for a bit of it."

Taylor paused and then said, "...you know...there is extra room on their boat."

I sat there contemplatively, thinking about the last few months, Sonia, Madison, Taylor, etc. "Think about it...I need to use the bathroom." Taylor said and left for the restroom.

My phone buzzed soon after she left and it was a text from Madison, just to me. "Now poor Sonia's been all upset about your indiscretions. I calmed her down and said she shouldn't jump to conclusions since there are deep fakes and AI generated pics these days. I said the only way she will know for sure is if she sees it with her own eyes. So, while you two are fucking each others' brains out, Sonia and I will be discreetly hiding in the closet watching. Don't you or Taylor dare go in there. Also, you can see things are ratcheting up as I suggested, so make this the performance of your life or any fuck up here could cost a life! Oh, and obviously I'm just texting you about this...don't let Taylor know."

She is so fucked up, I thought. Taylor came back, we finished our meal and we headed back to my home. During the drive over Taylor had her hand on my thigh and I calmed down from the anticipation that had built earlier. It quickly came back though as we entered my home and I looked around.

"Let's go upstairs...I'm actually really horny!" Taylor said playfully.

We headed upstairs and I immediately looked toward the closet door slightly cracked, knowing that Madison and my wife were hiding inside.

Taylor was in a giddy mood, I suspect from her exit plan and pushed me down on the bed. She put on some electronic music that she liked and started swaying her hips. I laid back and shifted my attention to her dance. She slowly started unbuttoning her top to reveal a black corset upper that had been pushing her cleavage up. It was tight and hugged her narrow waist. She cupped her breasts and moved her hands down her sides, moving with the music.

Next she unzipped her skirt and slowly slid it down, turning as she did this. The corset was actually a one piece that quickly came together as a single string thong lower. Her ass looked remarkable as she moved and turned to face me again. The front of the corset thong one piece was sheer black mesh that gave me a view of her shaved pussy. It had very high sides and cupped her labia, accentuating the nexus of the material to her skin.

I was obviously hard from the scene unfolding in front of me and Taylor blurted out, "Someone likes what they see."

She came up to me like a cat and crawled over me, her cleavage drawing my attention as she hovered. "Might as well enjoy our task," she whispered. She pushed forward and kissed me hard on the lips. I wrapped my arms around her petite body and pulled in for the kiss. She ground her hips at the same time on the outside of my clothes, my cock fully straining now. I looked slightly left toward the closet and could see movement in the shadows, but kept going knowing the stakes.

Taylor kept moving up my body and was straddling me on my upper chest. I stared straight at her lingerie cloaked cunt. I looked up and saw her devilishly smiling from above. She reached between her legs and undid a snap, which freed the front of the thong from the back. She pulled up the lower part of the lingerie to reveal her glistening, perfect pussy and rested it on my chest a few inches from my chin.

I could only imagine the view that Sonia must have had. Her husband laying in the middle of her shared bed with a hot young woman in lingerie, straddling her husbands chest. Taylor's ass must have been on display for both of them in the closet.

Shortly after that thought Taylor lifted up and moved the remaining inches so her pussy was centimeters from my lips and nose. I marveled at how smooth her skin was there, with no hair visible at all. Her must flowed through my nose and I could tell she was toying with me. I was entranced and stared at her cunt where a drop of her pussy juice was forming on the edge of one of her lips. It fell off and hit my lips where I tasted her. "Something you like?" she egged me on.

I grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and pulled her down hard on my face. Her cunt smashed up against my lips and I felt her labia part on either side of my cheeks as I hungrily took her into my mouth. My tongue dove as far as I could into her wet snatch and she writhed on top of me. I could hear some faint moans, but her thighs were clenching on either side of my ears, preventing me from fully hearing.

Immediately I angled my neck up to lick from the base of her pussy to her clit. Her juices flowed from this and I focused my attention on her clit, knowing from past sessions this is what drove her crazy. She ground hard into me, but I only responded with more force and speed on my tongue. She was wetter than I had ever felt before and her liquids freely flowed over my lips, down my cheeks, and into my mouth. I swallowed when I could to avoid choking and continued my assault on her clit. I felt her grab my hair, pulling me in and increased the pressure on my face in her cunt even more. She tensed up, rapidly started smaller gyrations and I knew she was close. "Fuuuccckk!! Yesss! Ohhhh...myyy...godddd!!!" Taylor screamed as she let forth a torrent of pussy cum. It flooded my mouth, sprayed my face and kept coming. Taylor was bucking wildly as it sprayed. I swallowed what was in my mouth, only to be met with more.

"Holy shit! I haven't cum like that...ever." Taylor exclaimed. "We may have to get new pillows as I don't know if you'll be able to wash that out."

That comment distracted me from being massively turned on as I'm sure Sonia heard it and shuddered.

"That was incredible, now it's your turn," she said.

Taylor moved off my head and pivoted around, leaving her ass near my face. She bent down towards my pants and undid them, pushing my boxers and pants down at the same time. I got concerned that in this view she could see the closet, and frankly any viewers in the closet could see her face and my cock easily.

Taylor reached between her legs and slicked her hand with her juices to help lubricate my dick as she grabbed it. She moved down to take the tip in her mouth, swirling her lips around it to play with me more. I hardened up fully and she pushed her head down a few inches to take about half my cock. Taylor bobbed up and down, sucking harder than I could recall before. I was mesmerized as her ass moved in unison with her head and put my hand on it to feel as she kept sucking.

It must have been messy down there as I felt incredible amounts of saliva. I nearly came as Taylor went for a full deepthroat. She lunged forward, I heard a loud gargle, and she forced her cock fully down my throat. She increased the intensity by using my balls as leverage, grabbing them and pushing all of my cock into her mouth to the extent where I could feel her nose firmly against my balls. For someone who didn't like blowjobs, she was going to town on me.

"Mmmpph...agggh!" Taylor made a loud noise as she pulled back, but then quickly forced the full length of my shaft down her throat again. Her nose in its familiar place on my balls. I could feel her tongue squirm with my girth and her gag reflex hitting a few times. She continued this multiple times and I started tensing up. She felt this and pulled her mouth off my cock.

"I haven't felt you this hard yet. You're cumming inside me!" she turned to me and commanded. She got off the bed and was just a few feet from the closet, which concerned me. She turned to face me though and lifted her disheveled lingerie completely off. As always I stared at her naked, as her body was stunningly beautiful.

She jumped back on the bed and straddled my waist again, lifting my shirt off and leaving me completely naked. With her cumming earlier and the saliva on my dick, Taylor had no problem thrusting downwards on my cock. She put her hands up to her head and gyrated back and forth, easily taking my full length. I moved my hands to her hips and pushed her down as she moved.

"Mmmm...yess..." Taylor hummed as her eyes locked onto mine. "You know what, take me from behind...I want you to feel you cum that way." She jumped off me and got on all fours at the base of the bed, raising her tight ass toward me. I got up and positioned myself behind her

It was a little tough to concentrate as Taylor was facing the closet cracked door and my god, the view that Sonia and Madison must have had. They could easily see both our faces and would get a grand view of me pummeling Taylor from behind.

I moved up behind her and she looked back at me. Rock hard, I positioned my cock right at her slit and shoved in. She was easily soaked and accepted my full length. She made a slight grunt and looked forward, clearly giving the closet viewers a view of the response on her face. I grabbed either side of her hips and started sawing back and forth. I looked up, putting the thought of Sonia seeing me in ecstasy, inside another woman, aside. Taylor's cunt was perfection as it hugged my cock, in and out.

Taylor was mewling and reached between her legs to squeeze my balls. I loved it and accelerated my pace. Her goal seemed to be to make me come hard and fast and she tightened her grip on my nuts.

"Ungghhh!" I moaned as she pulled my ball sac toward her, forcing my cock deeply in her. She led the pace with her hand and I built towards a climax. Within a few seconds I came deeply into her, wrapping my arms around her waist to fully deliver the load. I collapsed over her and rolled to the right, our heads at the foot of the bed, within an ear shot of the closet.

"Fuck, for me being with women so long, that was incredible!" she told me. I laid there on my back next to her, catching my breath and wondering what Sonia was thinking right now. "So, Adrian...there's one thing I've been wanting to tell you...it's related to what we talked about earlier." I thought to myself at that point, "Can't there just be one day without any jaw dropping events...but I guess today's not that day."

Taylor looked over at me and continued, "At first I was really upset, I didn't know what to do, but I thought about it more...I'm actually very content...I'm just dancing around it now...Adrian...I'm pregnant." I instinctively smiled at her and said, "That's amazing," but quickly realized that Sonia must have been losing it in the closet.

Swingly
Swingly
104 Followers