The Unspoken Society Pt. 06: Broadening Horizons

Story Info
The Club teaches them about back door intimacy.
18.4k words
4.65
8.5k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sixth Part of The Unspoken Society series. In the previous story, Date Night, Traci and Justin enjoyed the Club's "Date Night," an intimate dinner and evening with a new partner for each of them.

Monica set up a Sunday walk for the two of us. As soon as we said hi, she pounced.

"When are you going to fuck your girlfriend's ass, Justin?"

"What?"

"Do you want her to beg? Is that it? She's sent every other signal she knows how."

"Look, Monica. I know she's sent signals. But I want to ease into this. Besides drawing out the experience, I want her to love it, not just give herself over to me."

"I've got an idea."

"Let's hear it."

"The club is offering their semiannual butt sex class. It's popular. The instructors really work on the enjoyment part of it. I could make you late enrollees. You could hear the first couple of lectures, and then Eric and I could guide you through the exercises. You're already past the first couple of weeks, so we'd put you on the accelerated track."

"Sounds like a great idea."

"You have to ask Traci first. And Justin, you have to tell her this is what you want."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm giving you some girlfriend 101 remedial training here. Your poor, innocent girlfriend tells you multiple times that you can do anything you want, that she wants to hear your fantasies, that she wants you to make her a bad girl, etc. Damn, Justin, do you really want her to beg? She's asking you to lead here. She loves you for respecting her. You've got that down. Now listen to her, and take her on an erotic journey. Tell her you want to fuck her ass. Not that you are responding to her hints. She needs you to want this, Justin."

"Next thing in the 101 lessons. Of course, you and Traci weren't virgins when you met. But, Traci has a final virginity to give you. She wants to do it together. And I'm sure she wants to experience you losing your final virginity. And she loves you for taking it slow, but she has to be a little worried. How in control have you been with the club babes so far? Justin, one of them puts your cock to their ass, and you're going to push inside. Remember your erotic meltdown at your final interview? Dude, you couldn't have stopped Crystal doing anything with you. And what about Sophia? Would you have denied her anything?"

"Now, Traci loves you so much that she could get over that, but she would be disappointed. So, be a good boyfriend and don't disappoint your girlfriend. Tell her you want to fuck her ass and get the ball rolling. We'll help you two make it a great experience."

"And while I'm already dressing you down, let's keep going. How many hints has Traci given that she wants you to push her boundaries? Have you ever messaged her for a booty call? Like, you need to get serviced? Traci is a devoted girlfriend. She wants to please you. She kind of expects it. If you take this first step, maybe she'll open up and ask you for sexual services herself."

"And finally, she hinted that you can do more PDA. Why don't you see how far you can go before she tries to stop you? Start safe, like in her apartment. See how far you can go before she says anything. Then ignore her and see how far before she makes you stop. And Justin, don't stop until she makes you. Your innocent little girlfriend would love to have to put the brakes on herself. You're so nice and respectful to her all the time. I think she'd like to see you want her so much that you forget that. And who knows, she might let you fuck her in full view of her roomate. That's okay in the club rules, by the way. No contact, but watching is always sexy."

"I'm going to sum this up. You've got the respectful boyfriend thing down pat. I wouldn't say this to anyone—a lot of relationships need more work in this area. But Traci feels very respected, Justin. You need to move on to graduate school on this one. The next level of respect is really listening to her and helping honor her deepest wishes and needs. She has a need to please, and she has a need to follow her man. And then, she has a need to lead you, but in her own way. Sometimes, she takes charge like she did with Brianna. Sometimes, she tries to lead by giving you hints. You're sort of listening, but not as much as you could. What did she say? You can help her figure out what she wants, if you really love her. Love her, Justin."

"Okay, Monica. I hear what you're saying. I'll get in touch with Traci."

I met Traci for a run the next day. We cooled down with a walk through some trees.

"Baby, are you ready for me to share another fantasy?"

"I'm always ready for that."

"This is a recurring fantasy, Traci. I get you all hot and bothered, paying particular attention to your lovely butt. Then I ease my cock inside. Finally, I'm balls deep in your ass, and you are rocking and moaning into me. You play with yourself and cum hard with a horse cry. That sets me loose, and I unload inside you. We both talk about how hot and dirty it was."

"So you want to sodomize your poor, innocent girlfriend? And it's not enough that she lets you—she has to love taking your big, hard cock deep into her tight, little ass? And she has to play with herself? And moan like a slut? And cum hard while she drives her ass tight against you? Then you're going to want her to ask for it again? No, you're going to want her to beg, aren't you?"

Traci stopped and drew close, putting my hands on her butt.

"Did I get that right?"

"Perfectly, girlfriend."

"Oh, well, since I'm such a devoted girlfriend, I suppose I can give in to your dark lusts. And are we sharing in both directions on this one also?"

"Of course, baby."

"So you want your sweet, innocent girlfriend to peg you? She has to get you all excited and then drive a strap-on deep into your ass? And she has to love this also? She has to cum hard?"

"Exactly, girlfriend."

"I suppose I can do that also, since I love you sooo much."

Traci kissed me, her lips hot and wanting.

"Thanks for sharing your fantasy, Justin."

We started walking again. Traci had a big smile on her face.

"Monica mentioned that the club is starting a class on butt sex soon," I said. "She said she could get us to audit the first session, then she and Eric would develop a set of self-paced exercises for the two of us."

"Always ready to help corrupt us, huh?"

"The helpful mentors for sure. I'd like to do it, because I want this to go well for both of us."

"So that you'll get me hooked?"

"You know it, baby."

Traci laughed.

"If you're going to sodomize your devoted girlfriend on the regular, and expect her to do the same, I suppose it doesn't hurt to figure out what we're doing."

Traci looked down and smirked at the tent in my running shorts. Of course I was hard. My girlfriend had just ratcheted up my fantasy to a regular thing.

"I bet the scene running through your mind would get us arrested in several states."

"We'd be too hot for them to touch, baby."

"Let's walk back to my place and take a shower together. We can take care of your little problem."

We did take care of that, and Monica let us know that the class was Saturday afternoon. I had a big test Thursday, and I decided to take Monica's advice on the booty call. It would feel good after a long test. I sent Traci a message Thursday morning.

Big test this afternoon. Unless you have a conflict, I'm going to stop over for a booty call at 4:00. I'll need it.

Of course, baby, she replied.

I showed up at her apartment right at four. Jeanette opened the door.

"Come on in. Your booty call asked me to conduct you to her room."

Jeanette knocked at Traci's door.

"Ready, roomie? Justin is here."

"Please show him in."

Jeanette opened the door and gasped.

Traci faced the door, on her knees and fully naked. She had a military hat on her head. She snapped a salute.

"Private Traci Goodhead ready for duty, sir!"

"Oh my God!" Jeanette exclaimed, walking away from the door. "Gag me!"

I'm sure Jeanette had seen Traci naked before—they were pretty relaxed around each other. But Traci was vibrating with excitement—nipples hard, knees spread, and pussy flushed. I'm guessing Jeanette hadn't seen that.

I walked in and closed the door, then returned her salute.

"At ease, Private. You may commence your duties."

Traci reached for my fly and proceeded to give me an enthusiastic blowjob. I let myself peak up quickly—stimulated by my lusty girlfriend on her knees—and I blasted a load into her mouth with a satisfying groan. She stayed with me and cleaned me up, finally pulling back with a smile on her face.

"Excellent work, Private Goodhead. Get me undressed, and let's move over to the bed. I'm going to grind on your ass before I fuck you, so please get your pussy ready."

"Yes sir!"

Traci undressed me from her knees, stood up to get my shirt off, and then kneeled on the bed and slotted my cock between her ass cheeks. She reached back and started playing with her pussy while I started a slow grind to get hard again. I reached around for her breasts.

"Nice tits, Private. I like your nipples at attention."

"Thank you, sir!"

I rolled her nipples while she slinked under me. She arched her back and hiked her ass, and I felt the rougher skin of her pucker slide under my cock. She groaned and pressed back.

"Fantastic ass, Private. Keep it up!"

"Yes sir! Your cock feels good, sir!"

We kept it up until I felt the juices from her pussy wetting my thigh.

"Alright, Private, let's try out that pussy." I pulled back, lined up, and Traci pushed back, driving me fully inside her in one motion.

"Damn, Private, that's one molten pussy! Now play with yourself and keep that pussy hot and wet!"

"Yes sir!"

I grabbed her hips and started thrusting into her. She rocked back into me, flattening her ass into my hips.

With my first orgasm out of the way, I settled into a solid round of fucking, just enjoying railing my devoted girlfriend from behind. I could feel her telltale signs of arousal. I reached around and pinched her stiff nipples.

"Make yourself cum, Private. I want to feel that pussy contracting around my cock!"

"Getting close, sir!"

I kept up the stimulation, and Traci's fingers flew over her clit. She tensed up and said through clenched teeth:

"Cumming, sir!"

Her back arched, and she shouted out in orgasm. I reveled in watching her body twitch through the shocks. I slowed down, released the pressure on her nipples, and gave her a little break to recover.

"Private, do you think you're up for another one?"

"Yes, sir! Please keep railing me, sir!"

So I got back into rhythm. Traci's lusty orgasm had got me ready for another myself. I pistoned solidly into her firm ass cheeks and pushed my cock fully inside with each stroke. I tuned into my girlfriend and let her pull me along. I knew Traci could sometimes go for another O quickly, and this was one of those times. I moved a foot onto the bed and twisted my hips so I could really drive deep into Traci's core.

"Yes, sir. Fuck me, sir!" She was already climbing for another orgasm. Her vibes slammed into me, and I could feel my balls churning.

I followed along as Traci locked up and spasmed all over my cock. That peaked up the pleasure for me, and I drove deep into her and unloaded. Traci, ever the devoted girlfriend, pressed her ass hard into my groin the way she knew I liked. My cum struggled against the pressure and sprayed out in bursts of pure pleasure. I howled out in time to the pulses, heedless of the noise I was making.

I held Traci close while we quivered through the afterglow. Finally, I spoke again.

"Excellent work, Private Goodhead. You really went above and beyond."

"Thank you, sir! I'm continuing my training to provide new ways to serve."

I thought about that statement and the training we were doing in a couple of days.

"Outstanding, Private. I look forward to evaluating your new skills."

We pulled apart and she got back down onto her knees. She lovingly cleaned my cock with her mouth, then pulled back and saluted again.

"Sir, I'm always ready to serve, 24/7! Please put me on personal duty again soon!"

"Thank you, Private, for your enthusiasm. May I take you to dinner to congratulate you on a job well done?"

"I would like that very much, sir!"

We took a quick shower, got dressed, opened the door, and walked past a flushed but smirking roommate.

"You lucky, lucky, bastard," she said to me.

I just winked and escorted Traci out the door.

Saturday morning, Monica and Eric scheduled a one-on-one walk with each of us.

"Someone has such a happy and content little girlfriend," Monica smirked.

"Oh?" I asked.

"Her boyfriend shared this recurring fantasy that he wants to fuck her ass. And wants her to go all butt slut on it. Justin, do you see how you took the burden off her? She can be the devoted girlfriend who takes care of her man. And she can go totally wild, because you want that. She knows you love and respect her, but she secretly thrills that you want to do unspeakable things to her body. You can't keep your hands off her. She feels wanted. She can be your secret slut."

"Then you tell her you're coming over for a booty call, and she goes above and beyond the call of duty. She loved doing that and seeing the look of shock on Jeanette's face. She was the smug little girlfriend on her knees servicing her man who again can't keep his hands off her. Do you see the point? You asked for it, so a proper little girlfriend like Traci can do it."

"And her boyfriend is really listening to her. He's in this club where he can fuck any woman he wants, and he's spending his time getting naughty with his own girlfriend. And he's figuring out her needs and going all-in on them. So she's a ridiculously happy and content little girlfriend. Nice work."

"Thanks for the pointers."

"Anytime, Justin. See how taking care of her can take care of you, too? You get an enthusiastic booty call, and you're well on your way to getting her tight little booty any time you want it. Speaking of that, get mentally ready for your class. It will be intense. You should be prepared to service your innocent little girlfriend because I'm guessing she'll be horny beyond belief afterward. And we're going to modify your first assignment, so wait for us before you complete it."

"What will it be?"

"Shush, naughty boy. I don't want to ruin the surprise."

Monica and I moved on to general subjects while we walked. I thought about her lessons regarding listening to my girlfriend. It hit me that I needed to listen to Monica's signals more closely. She had been in mentor mode for a while, and I realized that she was holding back her own interests as a girlfriend. We got to some woods and I took her hand. She squeezed my hand and bumped my hips, a smile on her face.

We walked along, just enjoying each other.

"Thanks, Monica, for looking out for me."

"You're welcome, Justin. I care about you."

"I'd love to take you to dinner when you have the time."

"Just the two of us?"

"Yes. I'd like that."

"Me, too, Justin. Let's see about next Friday. I might be able to distract Traci with some hints to Eric."

I laughed. "That would probably work."

Monica felt a little closer the rest of the walk, and I realized that my taking the initiative to spend time with her made an impression.

I got back and cleaned up for the afternoon. Our lesson started at 2:00 in the clubhouse. I went over to Traci's and whistled when she opened the door.

"You look good, girlfriend." Traci had a tight, low-cut top over a skirt.

"You like?"

"I definitely like."

"Someone hinted that I could dress a little more sexy. I decided to try it out."

"You're rocking it, girlfriend. If we didn't have an engagement, I'd be pushing you right back through the door."

Traci laughed and took my hand.

"Let's go, silver tongue. Don't want to miss your opportunity to corrupt me further."

We walked to the train station and caught the line downtown. Part way there, Traci looked over.

"Thanks for arranging this, Justin. I wanted to say it before I got all distracted."

"You're welcome, baby. I'm looking forward to it."

Traci blushed. "Me too."

I put my arm around her and held her close.

We got downtown and slipped into the club. We made our way to one of the larger playrooms that was doubling as a small classroom today.

"Welcome, Traci and Justin! My name is Samantha, and my boyfriend is Andrew."

We shook hands with the attractive couple.

"Thanks for coming early. Monica and Eric are considered some of our senior members. Once in a while, a couple takes on another couple as a personal project. It happened with them, as they mentioned, and they are doing the same for you. So you are going to audit a couple of the classes, and they will lead you through the hands-on part of the course. Most of the couples sign up to find out if butt play is right for them. I understand you two have already gone a little down that path, both directions?"

Traci and I both blushed and nodded.

"It's perfectly okay. You won't be embarrassed after this first class is over. So just know that I spend some time on the why of butt play, not just the how. We'll spend a lot of time on the why in today's class. I think you'll learn some things, even though you've already gotten comfortable with each other."

"Thanks for taking us on," Traci said.

Samantha and Andrew laughed. He spoke up.

"Helping corrupt the new celebrity couple? Anytime, Traci."

We got a laugh out of that, and talked for a few more minutes while three new couples joined us and introduced themselves.

"Okay, let's get started," Samantha said. "This is a class about anal sex. Why do couples take a class like this? Some just want to turn in their ass-virgin cards."

We all chuckled at that.

"Some couples want to explore new realms of sexuality. Some want greater intimacy with each other. Some want to find out what it's all about. Some may feel pressured by their peers."

She paused and looked around the room.

"What we're going to teach is how to enjoy it. It doesn't matter why you signed up; we want you to enjoy it as much as possible. This course is mainly about receiving anal pleasure. And guys, you have asses too. We're going to talk today about why girls and boys can enjoy butt play."

"So to shake it up, I'm going to start with why, as a guy, you might enjoy asking your girlfriend to play with your ass. Andew, you want to take it away?"

"So, guys, the first thing is, have you ever had your girlfriend do all the work? And I mean all the work. She's got to seduce you, get you in the mood, build up the foreplay, check in with you, figure out when you're ready, figure out the position, penetrate you the way you want, fuck you, and ensure you get off. It's awesome. You aren't responsible for anything. You can't hurt her, so you can totally relax and go wild. That's enough right there."

"But your girlfriend is also learning how much work it is. So she's going to understand your position better, and cut you some slack in the future."

Samantha jumped in.

"Ladies, you are used to seduction being flashing some skin or a look. In a pinch, you give him 30 seconds of blowjob and he's ready to go. Not gonna cut it with pegging. You've got to do the work beyond just taking care of his cock. You will understand how hard your man works for you, and you will appreciate him more. You will also grow and become a better lover yourself."

Andrew continued.

"Next thing, you learn what it means to be penetrated. A lot of guys struggle with this. They think it's some problem with their masculinity. I don't see it that way. Having a girl do everything she can to get me off is pretty fucking awesome. At the same time, I understand what it feels like to be the receiver, and that makes me a better lover myself. You experience someone else inside your body, and how intimate and literally deep it goes. You also learn to communicate better with your partner, and your girl learns to pick up on your signals. All great stuff."