The Unspoken Society Pt. 06: Broadening Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm sure it will be okay, Lauren. Just tell me.'

Traci broke in. "Before you do, Justin, I'm going to lube up my finger. Sound good?"

"Of course, girlfriend." I snuggled into her lap and lifted my hips to give her another sign that I was ready for more. I continued.

"Lauren sighs, then she starts her story:

'It was a night a lot like this one. We had watched a steamy movie together, and we were both a little worked up. I got up first to go to my bedroom, but I remembered I left my phone downstairs when I got there. I went back downstairs, but I went quietly. I should have called down to warn you, but in the general horniness going through my system, I kind of wondered what you might be doing. I tiptoed down the first couple of stairs, and peaked around the stairwell. You can probably guess what I saw.'

'I was jacking off. I remember a couple of nights like that. I figured I'd hear you if you came back down.'

'Yeah, and it was volcanic. You were leaning back with your eyes closed, and you looked so happy and full of good feelings. I love you, Justin, and I loved seeing you this way. So of course, my emotions boiled over, and I touched myself watching you. I felt really connected, and it kind of allowed me to get over the guilt.'

"Oh my God," Traci breathed, and she poured a little more lube on her finger. She had been circling my pucker while I talked, and I figured this was the time.

"Lauren kept going with her story.

'You took your time building up the sensations. I knew you were going to be a good lover when I saw that, and my pussy boiled over. Fortunately, I only had panties on under a shirt, so I just pulled them aside and followed your lead. I felt so connected to you, Justin, and it felt good to let you pace my own masturbation.'

'Then you started twisting your hips, and I boiled over even more. Fuck, Justin, that was so hot to watch. And your hands moved so sensuously over your cock. I was ready to hook you up with some of my friends watching that. They all want a boy who is in touch with his own body, so they can play.'

Traci, with her ever-present erotic intuition, chose that moment to push her finger inside. She went slowly, letting me continuously adjust while I resumed the story.

'I watched while you slowly took yourself close, then you hung on the edge. I could see the tremors in your legs while you did this. I was begging you to cum, but loving that you were keeping me on the edge too. Finally, your hips arched off the cock and you shot lovely jets of cum all over your chest. Your O face was priceless, and I came hard watching. I can still remember it like yesterday. Your entire body twisted and curled, letting your orgasm completely consume you. I was jealous that I couldn't moan and spasm like that on the stairs.'

'You relaxed with a satisfied smile on your face, and my heart melted. I could see that sex was a very positive experience for you, and that was going to work wonders for your future girlfriends. When you reached for your strategically placed tissues and got busy cleaning yourself up, I snuck out and back to my room. Fuck the phone. I masturbated a couple of more times to the memory that night before dropping to sleep exhausted.'

'Justin, I'm sorry I violated your privacy like that, but I'm not sorry also, you know? I've been a closer sister to you after seeing your humanity like that. So I feel a little conflicted.'

'It's okay, Lauren,' I tell her. 'I might have done the same thing. Don't feel guilty about it.'

'And that's why I love you, little brother. You always make me feel safe and loved. So I want to do something for you. Would you like to watch your big sister get herself off to even the score?'

"Oh my God," Traci breathed with her finger now buried in my ass. "This story is so hot. Did she actually go through with it?"

"You know it. And this is why I've never told the story. It's really her story."

"I understand, Justin. And I appreciate that you're trusting me. And I'm going to love your sister all the more."

"By the way, you feel good, Traci." Her finger was gently moving in my ass.

"Thanks, boyfriend. I don't know what's better. Your story, or your sexy ass. Keep going."

"I wanted to ask something dumb, like was she serious, but I knew she was. So, I asked something else.

'Is it okay if I play with myself while you do it?'

'Of course, Justin. It will even the score. And I have to confess I was hoping you would.'

We slowly stripped out of our clothes. It didn't take long because we never wore too much around each other. Usually just underwear and a shirt when it was warm. My eyes were transfixed by Lauren's chest and her hard nipples. When she skinned her panties off, I got a quick look at her flushed pussy before she sat down again.

'To make this fair, I'm going to face you. You should see everything. Is that okay?'

'When a hot girl asks if I want to see everything, I'm always going to say yes,' I replied.

Lauren laughed and swung her legs onto the couch. I did the same. We arranged them alongside each other, chills going through us when our legs touched. Then she opened her legs, and her pussy flowered open. She has a beautiful pussy, with flushed outer lips cradling hot, wet inner folds. And a cute little hood with her love button just peeking out. I took a good look, then moved my gaze back up her body, past her rounded and tight chest to her face, a question on it.

'You're beautiful, Lauren.'

'You think so?'

'If I was designing a girlfriend, I'd use you as the model.'

A huge blush went through Lauren as she took that in.

'Oh my God, Justin, I'm nearly cumming already. Thank you so much for that validation. And I would do the same thing, Justin. Like I said, you're going to make a number of girls happy, and a special one, really happy.'

"She was right," Traci said. "I'm going to play with your cock now. And I figure I know where this story is going, so I want to ask a few questions while I do that. Is that okay?"

"Of course, baby." My girlfriend wanted to lead in this conversation. I loved that about Traci. She had no problem going assertive in our relationship. I felt her hand gently wrap around my length.

"Tell me the best part about Lauren. Did you like her tits?"

"Hell yes, Traci. You've seen her, so you've got the general idea, and her nipples get really hard when she's aroused."

"And it sounds like her pussy was pretty nice."

"I'm designed to love a woman's pussy, baby, and she had a great example."

"What about her legs?"

"Toned and sleek. A lot like yours."

Traci laughed. "Trying to butter me up?"

"Of course, girlfriend."

"What about her ass?"

I sighed. "You know how I love a woman's ass. But Lauren didn't show me that. I just have to content myself with her in panties and a bikini, and imagine the rest."

"Too bad. Maybe I could convince her to show you."

"Maybe we should leave that for my imagination. I've got a girlfriend with a fantastic ass for real life."

Traci leaned down and kissed my back.

"So what's your favorite thing about her?"

"You know me, Traci, it's what's between her ears. Just like you, Lauren is sensitive, smart, passionate, and wicked. You can see it in her eyes. And that's why I love her. That's why I love you, too."

"My tits or ass aren't your favorite part?"

"They are amazing, and I love everything about your body, including your sparkling eyes. But I love everything more because it's connected to that sexy mind of yours. You're my poor, innocent girlfriend, but you're also a sex goddess. Like right now—you're picking my locks while you play with my ass and stroke my cock for good measure. I wouldn't be anywhere else."

"Your poor, innocent girlfriend loves that you let her take charge once in a while. So while she's at it, let's keep going. Do you ever fantasize about Lauren?"

"No, I won't let myself. But that doesn't mean I haven't had dreams."

"Naughty! Tell me one."

"I'm in my bedroom with the lights off. Lauren knocks on the door and says she can't sleep. I invite her to cuddle with me while we talk a little so she can relax. She gets into bed with me, and I cuddle behind her, but we don't relax. As we're talking, she starts grinding her ass into me and then takes one of my hands and puts it on her breast. We end up with her on top of me, riding me while we kiss passionately."

"The classic dream where the other party takes all the initiative so you don't have to feel guilty."

"Exactly, my perceptive girlfriend. I woke up with a mess on my abdomen."

"I'm sure you did, dreaming about your hot sister riding you. Let's get back to your story. Tell me about how your sister orgasmed, and what it did to you."

"She is a lot like me. She backed off a little as she got close, so her fingers were just doing lazy circles around her clit. But her body was flushed and strained. And I could see the passion in her eyes. She was loving it. That was my first time seeing another person so openly enjoying sex. She was completely in the moment and wouldn't change a thing. Traci, that did it for me. My passion level went off the charts as we shared that with each other. I mean, my skin was tingling with the intimacy going between us. We were both on the edge, and by some mutual signal, we went over together. I watched her bow outward and explode on her fingers, twisting her body, curling her toes, and groaning with unabashed surrender. My own climax mirrored hers, and I shot all over my chest, barely able to keep my eyes open while mindless pleasure washed through me."

"We jolted through the aftershocks, and then both collapsed back. We were both a mess—sweaty, flushed, sex juices everywhere. Lauren's pussy remained flowered open, but she didn't do anything to cover herself."

'Wow, Justin, that was spectacular,' she said and we both laughed. There weren't words to describe it.

'Lauren, thank you for that gift. It's going to change how I see women, and what to look for.'

'Oh?'

'You are incredibly sexy on the outside, but it was your eyes that did it for me. You were so open, so self-aware, so selfless, so free. It may sound corny, but my heart grew to see that.'

Lauren broke out in a radiant smile. 'Justin, I see the same thing in you. That's what got to me the night I perved on you. You were so into the moment. It made me happy just to be in your presence. And I'm going to find that in my eventual mate. You showed me what is possible.'

'While we're trading compliments, you did the same thing tonight. I now know what to look for in a partner. Damn, sis, you are something else.'

Lauren laughed. 'Thank you for that affirmation. Now, to let go of my guilt for perving on you, I'm going to give you a little more time to rake your eyes over my body. Don't be shy. Make it count.'

I took a good long look at Lauren's treasures. Then I looked up, satisfied.

'Okay, little brother. That was so good, I don't think we should do it again. It's too dangerous. I will introduce you to a couple of my friends who like a discrete lay every so often, especially in the summer where they are trapped at home. I now know I'll be doing them a big favor. Once you do it, your reputation will spread, and they will come to you. So you can keep your balls drained and not feel the need to perv on your hot sister.'

We both laughed.

'Ready to go clean up?'

'Yeah. And Lauren?'

'Yes?'

'It's really okay that you spied on me. But thanks for telling me. I feel closer to you now that you shared your secret.'

'Me too, bro. It wasn't right, but I feel better that you are okay with it.'

"Wow, Justin, that's a fantastic story. And I can tell that you learned a few things from your sister about keeping women happy. She's pretty special. Did she set you up with any friends?"

"Oh, yeah. She would bring them over when our parents weren't home. She would be on guard while I kept her friend entertained."

"That's so unfair to have luck like that!"

I laughed. "Hey, I had to work hard to live up to Lauren's sales pitch!"

"Uh-huh. Why don't you tell me about one of those trysts while I finish you off?"

So I did, and I came super hard with Traci's hands doing their magic on the front side and the back. Plus, the knowledge that my kinky girlfriend was getting off on the entire situation.

After a little rest, Traci broke in.

"Baby, I'd love to let you relax longer, but I'm a horny little mess up here. Would you mind helping me deal with that?"

I laughed. "You just need to get your finger out of my ass, and I'll be happy to."

"Oh yeah. Here goes." She gently withdrew her finger and then went to the bathroom to wash up. I did the same, then I got her in my lap.

"I never tire of having a hot girl in my lap to play with."

"I'm sure. Okay, I'll tell you my story. And just like yours, I'm trusting you to keep this between us to protect the other parties."

Traci told me a story about her mother walking in on her masturbating, which led to a long conversation between the two of them about love and sex. Her mother talked about how sex is a wonderful thing that shouldn't be a source of guilt or shame, and how Traci should learn to embrace her own satisfaction and pleasure. She also gave Traci a lot of pointers about self-care and self-pleasure. And then she dropped a bombshell.

'Traci, I know that you are a sensible young woman, so I'm going to offer you something. Just know that I'm doing it out of love. Would you like me to demonstrate some of what I'm talking about? Of course there'd be no contact between us.'

'Really, Mom?'

'Yes, honey. I want you to have a very fulfilled life, full of happiness and free of shame.'

And so Traci's Mom gave her several lessons over the next few months. She even encouraged Traci to do some show and tell with her best friend Marie the next time she slept over.

'Just know, Traci, that we'll never walk in on you when you have a guest, even if there is a lot of bed squeaking. We'd only come in if it sounded like a medical emergency.'

Traci made full use of that privacy and taught Marie a number of things that she learned. Marie taught a few back.

"And I'm sure you're wondering if Marie and I did more than show and tell. We taught each other to kiss, but we didn't go beyond that. We both decided we wanted to grow a little before we considered girls. I could see it happening someday, but I'm not in a hurry. Of course with the club, I'm sure I'll get into a lot of situations that I didn't consider before. But I've always been drawn to men, if they are good to me. I kind of love having a cock to play with."

By this point, I had my finger deep in Traci's ass, and she was grinding her hips to encourage me. I was also lightly playing with her pussy.

"You want to tell me one of your show-and-tell stories while I finish you off?"

"Yeah, but it's a little different. One day, Marie invited me to watch her with her boyfriend."

"Fuck, that's hot."

"Especially at that stage in my life. Justin, I was spellbound. I learned so much watching them. But let me tell you about it."

I got Traci through two orgasms while she told her story. I gently withdrew from her hot, pulsing ass.

"Traci, that was volcanic. I'm hard as steel."

"Wash your hands, then fuck me prone bone, Justin. Just get yourself off. I'll be good down here."

I jumped up and washed off. Traci had raised her hips, and her flushed pussy beckoned. My cock got even harder to see that invitation. I slotted myself, pounded into her hips hard, and shot a load deep inside her, loving her offer to just enjoy it.

"Damn, girlfriend, what did I do to get so lucky with you?"

"Wait till you get my ass, baby."

We both cracked up and rolled onto our backs.

"One homework assignment completed," Traci observed.

"Yeah, we'll have to figure out a good time for your seduction assignment. I can't wait to have you do all the work!"

"Already thinking of that, horndog?"

"You know it, girlfriend."

Of course, Monica messaged me a couple of days later to go for a walk.

"I trust you've interrogated Traci already?"

She smiled. "Of course, Justin. How can I mentor you without all the details?"

I laughed. "Riiiiight."

"Let's get started on the debrief. First, Samantha and Andrew evaluated you two as outstanding pupils. Samantha said that your girlfriend is going to be one of the most needy butt sluts she's ever met. She said that Traci was completely entranced. And she could see the chemistry between you and knew that Traci was going to get your back door anytime she wanted it. But I kind of knew all that already, and I think you both know it as well. So I'm going to focus on something else."

She continued. "Samantha also said that she was seducing both of you, from the moment you stepped into the classroom. Did you feel it?"

"Oh yeah. I had chills running up and down my spine."

"See, Justin, this club is about intimacy. We make it safe, and people open up. Samantha and Andrew wanted to share their private moments with you. And you and Traci tune in so well. She was seducing both of you. You didn't touch her, but you were sharing at a deep level."

"You can say that again. Traci about melted down in my lap."

"I heard. I'm envious that I wasn't there to see it. But Traci is a meltdown kind of girl, so I'm sure I'll see that again."

"I think you're right."

"Anyway, here's the lesson. You opened up, and let Samantha and Andrew see your private reactions. Traci did the same. And it spiraled back and forth with the two of them. Justin, take it from me. They had some of the best sex of their lives up there because they were mentally on fire. So keep opening up with people, even people outside the club. You don't have to get too personal in every situation, but reach out and connect to them. Let them feel what you are feeling. Treat them with the warmth that you treat Traci. Or that hot little crush Brianna. You made her day in a few minutes, even without the crashing orgasms you gave her."

She let that sink in and continued. "You'll make friends easily when you are genuine and want to connect with people. And that definitely goes for the club. Everyone gets physically intimate. But I'm starting to see that you and Traci have a gift for being spiritually intimate. I want to nourish that gift in you, Justin. And the club girls will fall over themselves to get some of that."

"I better get good at it then. Please teach me as much as you can."

Monica laughed. "Oh I will. I get to enjoy the benefits too, remember?"

"Of course, girlfriend."

She smiled. "And while we're on the connection theme, I loved the story about your sister. I want to hear it myself, while you're buried inside me. But I was also intrigued that Lauren set you up with her friends. You have to spill a little about that. They were all a year older. How did she convince them to bed a just-graduated high-school boy?"

"She asked if she could tell her story about watching me masturbate. She said she would play up how magical it was, and how I was so caught in the moment. How happy it made her to be there. I think that convinced them."

"I need to meet your sister. She is a very perceptive lady. And I know a lot of girls who would easily go for a nice lay with a guy who makes it magical and joyous. Me, for instance."

"Yeah, I think I've figured that one out," I chuckled.

"But you'll never figure me completely out, Justin. Anyway, enough about me. Let's debrief your first homework assignment. I loved that you went first, and it sounds like you told Traci a very intimate story. Good job. You will both connect butt sex with intimacy and love if you keep that up. Just like Samantha and Andrew intended. And Traci gave a very glowing report of how you pleasured her ass. Not much to mentor in that department for now."