The Unspoken Society Pt. 06: Broadening Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her close. "I have the best girlfriend ever."

"Don't you. Sweet dreams, baby."

I laughed. "I think my dreams are going to be anything but sweet."

"Mine too. Goodnight, Justin."

*******

How did this story make you feel? What do you think? Please vote and leave a comment, either in the comments section or through feedback. They mean a lot and motivate more writing!

More will come, where Traci and Justin experience anal intercourse and grow closer together.

I wrote this story to explore what it might look like if such a club existed. Given the swinging lifestyle out there, I do think there's a set of college students who would thrive in this environment if given the chance. I think they would be self-confident, successful students who could see life at several layers, including fun, sexy, friends as well as a deep primary relationship where they cared enough to let go of possessiveness. We'll see how Traci and Justin navigate this as future chapters unfold.

Some comments on previous chapters asked about how such a Club is financed. In a previous chapter, I hinted that the alumni "do the heavy lifting," and by that I meant that the alumni endow the Club and pay for most Clubhouse expenses. I'll discuss that more in a future chapter, but it's fairly common for alumni to endow fraternal organizations. Lots of benefits in both directions.