The Unspoken Society Pt. 06: Broadening Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued. "But for your next assignment, Eric and I are going to modify it a bit. We want Traci to work a butt plug into your ass while she's seducing you from behind. I've got it here with me."

"Oh you do, do you?"

She laughed. "Of course. Personally selected for your individual needs. And Traci has a twin. I think she'll be wearing it when she seduces you. So I gave her some advice, and I'm going to do the same for you. Given the progress you two have made, I'm giving you a medium size. You will definitely feel it. So, when Traci is sliding it in, you need to be in a receptive state. First, you need the right attitude. You'll hear this again from Samantha and Andrew, but you need to be in full slut mode. You need to give everything over to Traci, including your private reactions. Let her take care of you. Want her to take care of you. Trust her to take care of you. Make sense?"

I thought about it. "Yes, Monica. I need to be mentally open to Traci."

"Exactly, Justin. You need to be mentally open so you can be physically open. There should be no pain. In fact, you should be begging her for more. Now, the next part is physical. As you know, you have an involuntary muscle back there. But it can be influenced. Not to be crude, but you do that when you use the toilet. You set up an expectation and push out. Your body receives the message and opens the muscle. That is very close to what happens here. Set up the right expectation and push out. Open your ass to your girlfriend. I mean it Justin. Push everything open to her. Do you see how intimate this is? You are giving her access to your deepest secrets—things that you don't even know yourself. And you can't hide behind doing something she wants. You have to take the responsibility and open yourself. You have to be the slut. That's what stops so many people. In that moment, Traci will know you are a total slut for her. And that's what makes it a great experience. Your ass will open up, and you will experience amazing, intimate sex with your partner and have some mind blowing orgasms."

"Wow, that actually sounds great."

"It is great, Justin. And when you do this, you will snag Traci's tight little ass for life. She is sooo ready to get butt fucked by her loving, connected, joyous boyfriend. I'm surprised she hasn't dragged you off already. Anyway, I gave her the same instructions, and I'm sure she is already practicing with her toy. And don't worry, I have the perfect strap-on for when you two are ready."

"I'm sure you do, girlfriend."

She laughed. "And Justin, I can't wait to open our relationship this way. Traci isn't the only needy butt slut in your life. And of course I can't wait to really fuck you. So you have many good times ahead."

"I can get behind that."

"I'm sure, funny boy. Let's move on. I've heard tell that Eric is going to ask Traci for a date Friday. So I'll be all alone, moping around for the evening if nobody asks me to do anything."

"That sounds awful! Perhaps I could ask for a date to cheer you up?"

"That would work out nicely."

"Can you get free in time to check out a canoe together? We could paddle around the lake and get a bite at the marina. Then maybe over to the club to clean up and relax for the evening?"

"Sounds lovely. Yes, I'm done at three, so we should have plenty of time. And my roommate is out for the weekend, so let's go back to my place. I'd like to have you all to myself."

"This date is getting better and better. You're on, girlfriend."

"And Justin?"

"Yes?"

"I won't be in mentor-mode Friday."

"I won't be a mentee either, girlfriend."

"See you at three. Bye."

Traci saw me the next day.

"Hey, boyfriend. Sounds like we're both busy Friday."

"I've heard something about that. Be sure to enjoy yourself."

"Oh, I will. You too. Maybe we can get together Sunday to reconnect?"

"Sounds perfect."

"Also, I was thinking we could get our second homework assignment completed Tuesday, while Jeanette is with her study group again."

"I'd love that."

"I figured you'd say that."

Friday came around, and I met Monica at the marina. We got the boat rented, put our stuff in, then she whipped off her coverup to reveal a sexy bikini.

"Whoa! You look fantastic, Monica."

She smiled. "Cat got your tongue? Have to take advantage of the warm weather."

"Things just got a lot hotter. I'm getting my shirt off before I overheat."

"Please do."

We paddled out on the lake and enjoyed the opportunity to talk casually. People knew we were former mentor/mentee, so they weren't surprised to see us together, but we kept our conversations discreet around others. Now, we could relax and talk like a couple on a date. It was fun to chat and joke around with Monica. I could easily envision us as a couple, and I felt more warmth from Monica without the mentor mode in the way.

I got to admire her fitness as we both paddled strongly for a while to get an upper body workout. We then dropped the paddles and caught our breath. Finally, after a little more exploring, we brought the canoe back, put our shirts on, and wandered over to the marina restaurant.

We enjoyed dinner and kept the conversation going. Finally, Monica leaned in.

"I think it's time to go and enjoy other aspects of being your boyfriend," she said softly.

"Let's get going," I answered.

We walked back to her place and she closed the door behind us.

"Justin, that was a fantastic date. I enjoyed the paddling and dinner by the water. Join me to clean up before I take you to bed?"

We soaped each other up in the shower. I enjoyed feeling out Monica's body under my soapy fingers.

"I'm really enjoying just getting to spend some time alone with you, Monica."

"Me too. I've been looking forward to the two of us for a while. Thanks for asking me when we took that walk."

"I'd like to do this more often."

"Same here, Justin. Eric and I really care for each of you. We're taking the relationships slowly so we can make sure you and Traci feel comfortable with the pace. But know that I want to have a deeper relationship with you. We just want to make sure that we don't affect your relationship with Traci, except to make it better. Just so you know, I've had some fantasy dreams where we all live together. Not yet saying that's what I want in my waking hours, but it's there in fantasyland."

"Wow, Monica, that's a great fantasy. Now it's going to be in my dreams."

"I'm your evil seductress, Justin. Let's get out of the shower and let me show you."

We made love as boyfriend and girlfriend that night. It's hard to explain, but there was a connection, and a tenderness, that wasn't there before. Maybe because I'd been Monica's mentee previously, so there had been a structure between us. Maybe because my relationship with Traci had been between us, and now Traci had helped me see that and move past it. We laughed, and cuddled, and made quiet love, as well as frenzied pounding. We slept between rounds, and basically fucked all night. By the last session in the morning, my cock was spent and sore.

"Damn, woman, I am totally fucked out," I said, collapsed on my back and looking at the ceiling.

Monica laughed. "I'm glad I could wear you out. But I won't be able to walk straight either. Let's rest a little more, then clean up and make breakfast. I still want my new boyfriend all to myself, so I bought supplies to cook ourselves."

"I like the way you think, Monica."

We cleaned up and cooked up breakfast. I learned a few things from Monica about how she cooked and worked in the kitchen. We made a good team. Breakfast was also fun, with the freedom to talk openly as girlfriend and boyfriend.

"Thank you for a lovely date, Justin. Enjoy the rest of your day. I'm going to study a little in the early afternoon, then I'm meeting some of my girlfriends for a night out. How about you?"

"Traci and I are meeting up tomorrow, so today is a free day for both of us. I'm going to also study a little, then meet up with some friends for volleyball. We'll go out afterwards."

"Good to see that you make time for your friends. Have a good weekend. And maybe I can set up a next date for the two of us?"

"I'd love that."

We gave each other a sultry kiss, then I walked back to my place, totally content with the world.

On Sunday, Traci and I met up.

"Good time Friday night?" she asked.

"Monica wore me out."

Traci laughed. "I think I did the same for Eric. I'm sure they conspired on this. Did Monica seem different to you?"

"Yeah. She seemed like a real girlfriend on a date. No mentor stuff. No lessons. Just spending time together."

"Eric was the same. We were very relaxed together, until we weren't. He said that they really care for us and want to deepen the relationship, but do it in a way that strengthens our relationship too. They are taking their time."

"They were definitely conspiring. Monica said the exact same thing. You good with where this all is heading?"

"Is it okay if I say yes?"

I laughed. "Of course it is, babe."

"I just feel like I have more love in my world, and that feels really good."

"Me too, Traci. And I like that we are slowly easing into this, so that you and I can figure out what it means for us. This could go in a lot of directions."

"I think Monica and Eric have kind of fallen for us, Justin."

"Yeah, I think you're right. And they don't know exactly how to handle it or where it will lead. But I'm happy to take it a step at a time as long as you and I move together."

"Me too, Justin. It's kind of like having a new boyfriend. There's some unknowns in how the relationship will play out."

"I think you nailed it. In fact, it's exactly like having a new girlfriend. I know Monica well as a mentor and friend, but I don't really know her as a girlfriend."

"I'm going to enjoy being a friend of your other girlfriend, Justin. New ways to pick your locks."

I laughed. "I think my sweet, innocent girlfriend is actually a sex vixen out to ensnare me."

Traci got a look of mock horror. "Such a strike to the heart! Your sweet, innocent girlfriend is just trying to understand you better so she can be the most devoted girlfriend possible."

"Oh, that's what it is. Well thank you for working to learn so much about me. I am honored and so lucky to have you."

"Of course, boyfriend." She leaned in and lowered her voice. "Your sweet, innocent girlfriend will use anything she learns against you, but you're going to love it."

"That's why I love you, baby."

"Don't forget your appointment with me Tuesday afternoon. I'm going to put all my knowledge to use."

"I wouldn't miss it."

I knocked at her door Tuesday. I had been anticipating this all day—the chance to just relax and let her take care of me. Traci opened the door.

"Come on in, Justin. I've already got you something to drink, so we can go straight to the bedroom."

"A little impatient?"

"I don't know why, but this is really turning me on. Samantha is a bad influence on us girls. She knows that we will be hooked by seducing our boys like this."

"I'll have to thank her."

"Don't think you have me corrupted enough, yet?"

"Not even close."

Traci laughed and grabbed my hand. "Come on. Let's get you enjoying your corrupted girlfriend, baby."

Traci led me into her room and snuggled in behind me.

"Traci?"

"Yes, baby?"

I pulled a pouch out of my pocket with a heavy object inside. I slipped it into her hand.

"Would you please help me with this when the time is right? I'm looking forward to it."

"Yes, baby," she purred. "I'd love to help you with that." Her breath was hot on my neck. "Justin, I'm really glad that you brought it."

"I had a feeling that my corrupted girlfriend would make it worth my while."

"Baby, you have no idea how worth your while I'm going to make it." I could feel the waves pouring off her body. "Today is just the beginning."

Traci ran her hands over my back, sides, and ass. She took her sweet time before she reached around, unbuttoned my shirt, and took it off. Then she got her own shirt off, and I felt her warm breasts press into me. She resumed her caresses, but she also pulled back a little and dragged her nipples across my skin to heat us both up. She kept that up for a while then went for my belt. Soon we were both naked, and I could feel her heat on my ass. Andrew was right, I hadn't felt that before. She pulled me down slightly and moved her lips toward mine. I turned my head and we kissed. The kisses turned hot and passionate. I was wrapped up in her world, and I realized what she felt when I held her like this.

"Let's get on the bed, baby." Traci took my hand and guided me up. I got on my knees and she snuggled in behind me. This time, she focused on my ass, starting gently rubbing and then moving deeper toward my anus. She reached it, and a hot wave went through me to have my girlfriend seducing me so effectively. Traci played and relaxed me back there, then her hand went away and I heard the snap of the lube bottle.

A cool finger touched my anus then started rubbing gently around. At the same time, another hand gently rubbed my chest and began working down. I let my girlfriend attend to me and just sank into the sensations and the love she was sharing with me. Heading Monica, I lowered my inhibitions and gave my inner slut freedom to play. Traci's hands became even more sensual, and she nudged my head around for more time with her lips.

"Yes, baby, just like that," she purred. Of course she picked up on my emotional state.

Traci got a little more lube on her finger and then put it right at the center of my ass. I realized I wanted this, badly. I wanted my girlfriend inside me. I wanted her to give me pleasure. I wanted to give myself to her. I opened myself up.

Traci felt it and slid her finger inside. It went easily, and I moaned from feeling my girlfriend inside my body.

"Yes, baby," she encouraged. She started a slow pumping motion, and her other hand brushed my cock for the first time.

"Fuck!" I breathed. My body sizzled.

"I think you're ready for more," my girlfriend purred.

"What made you think that?"

Traci chuckled, and her finger withdrew. She stayed close to me while she lubed the butt plug. Soon, it was at my entrance, and I opened up again. There was no doubt I wanted this. Traci inched it inside, and it seated easily. I felt the weight and the size filling my back passage. Traci kept her hand possessively on the base.

"Who do you belong to, baby?" she whispered.

"I belong to you, Traci."

"Then let me take care of you," she answered, and her other hand finally encircled my cock. She lightly stroked along my length while she nudged the base of the butt plug. Tendrils of fire arose from both places and radiated out into my body. Where did this aspect of Traci come from? Where did this aspect of me come from? We'd never been in this situation before, and it hit me that I needed to give us more scope to explore all the ways that we could relate to each other. Like so many other dynamics, it appeared that Traci was in charge, but she was spending all her energy taking care of me.

I broke off my musings for another time and gave over everything to Traci. I didn't want anything, except to feel what she was doing to me. I could feel love coming from her, but also a lot of other things. Something exultant, to have me completely surrendered to her. And something else, something about how this was binding her even tighter to me. A thrill went through me that started a wave of heat that flowed back and forth. I could feel it in my eyelids—my entire body tingled with rapture. And it just kept building to the point that it was almost unendurable. I had no idea what Traci was doing anymore. I was simply vibrating to the wave flowing in me.

"Fuuuucckkk!" I croaked out.

Then, an explosion of light and heat while time stopped. I twitched in the center of a kaleidoscope of forces and let them wash over me, again and again.

Eventually, it died down and I could think again. My cock and ass were strained from clenching so hard, but in a good, cathartic way. Traci's body pressed tightly into mine, like she was protecting me from something, and her hand stayed securely wrapped around my cock.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, you could say that. I think that was a full-body orgasm."

Her lips nuzzled my neck. "Felt like it from my side, baby."

"That was so amazing, Traci."

"Baby, you opened up. I could feel it."

"Thanks for guiding me, Traci. I definitely want to feel that again."

"That's what you get when you trust your devoted girlfriend, Justin. A full-body orgasm, and she becomes even more helplessly addicted to you."

"I like the sound of that."

"What smart boy wouldn't?"

We chuckled and nuzzled while the final aftershocks died down.

"Ready for me to remove this?" she asked with her hand on the base of the plug.

"No, I kind of like it. I have a feeling it may come in handy later."

"I like how you think." She kissed my neck.

"Let me take a wild guess and say that my devoted girlfriend is a little worked up after her homework assignment. She might need some full body kisses to soothe her."

I felt Traci's smile. "Pretty good guess, boyfriend."

I moved Traci onto her back and worked my lips down her chest to her straining nipples. I spent some time loving those, and then moved down between her legs. When I took her legs to lift them up, I saw a shiny disk beneath her pussy. Her own butt plug.

"Naughty girl," I snickered, nudging the plug a little deeper.

"Just trying to stay ahead of my boyfriend's dark lusts."

I laughed, then gave her a thorough tongue lashing, starting light and indirect, then finishing firm and focused on her quivering clit while she cried out and the plug pulsed in my fingers.

"Do you have enough energy left to ride me?" I asked when she recovered.

Traci fixed me with a look. "I'm not that easy to wear out, loverboy. On your back."

She rode me with passion, and I played with her butt plug while she looked into my eyes. I felt it pulse again when she came, and this time, I felt my ass clamp around my own plug when I came, amplifying my pleasure.

After we cooled down, she raised her head and looked into my eyes—a little shy.

"Would you take my plug out for me?" she asked.

"Of course, baby. Just lie down here on your belly."

Traci did, and I snuggled in beside her. I brought my lips to hers, and we softly kissed while I caressed her back and moved toward her ass. I grasped the plug and gently pulled. Traci relaxed herself, and I felt the trust and intimacy flow across to me while she let me take care of her this way. I kept my movements slow and sensual, letting her know that I valued what she was sharing. The plug came out, and she kissed me extra deep.

"Thank you, baby. I love you taking care of me back there."

"Would you do the same for me?" I asked.

"I'd love to."

I opened up to Traci, and we shared again. I realized this trust and sharing meant a lot to her. She kissed me deeply while she pulled the plug free.

"Let's clean up, then we can make dinner. I bought some things, and I thought it would be nice to have a night together."

"Sounds fantastic."

We enjoyed a very warm, romantic evening. Traci touched me whenever she could, and we enjoyed the afterglow from our earlier intimacy. We made slow love when we got into bed, and we ended up with Traci spooned in my arms, ready for sleep.

"I loved this afternoon and this evening," she said.

"Me too, baby."

"Your poor, innocent girlfriend has to confess." She snuggled her ass deeper into my hips. "After today, she can't wait to feel your big, hard cock filling up her tight, little ass."