The Unspoken Society Pt. 06: Broadening Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Andrew had worked a lubed finger into Samantha's ass. I watched him inching it inside, learning from this to take things slowly and gently. He made out with Samantha with his finger fully inserted, and Traci hitched again. Noted. I felt it too—the authority he was exerting over her at this moment. After another makeout session, he started to move his hand around, and Samantha moaned at the sensations he was causing inside her. Traci watched, rapt. I gently ran my hands over her body, keeping her simmering.

Andrew finally backed out, and he coated two fingers with lube. He put them at her entrance and inched them even more slowly inside. This time, he kissed her neck, and she shivered as goosebumps broke out over her back. Once fully inside, he found her lips again. Samantha was loving things. Her nipples jutted over straining breasts. She kissed him passionately. Spellbound, Traci burned in my embrace.

Wow. Andrew was taking his time. After a long set of kisses, he finally started rotating his fingers, opening Samantha up. She moaned, lost in the sensations. Everything was slow and sensual. Finally, sensing something in his girlfriend, Andrew moved his fingers in and out with more command.

Samantha writhed in his embrace while Traci mirrored the scene in mine. I moved one hand to Traci's aching nipple and another to her hot, wet sex. Traci moaned low and deep.

"Baby, I'm ready for your cock." All of us jumped at Samantha's admission.

Andrew gently withdrew his fingers, and he coated his cock with lube. Traci grew even more intense watching the scene. Andrew positioned himself at Samantha's entrance, then she started a sexy waggle of her hips.

Each time she rocked her hips, just a little more of Andrew's cock would slide inside her butt. It took a long while, but it was so sexy to see and hear Samantha impale herself. Clearly, she was feeling nothing but pleasure. As he got further inside, Andrew caught her lips again. His fingers also stimulated her sensitive breasts. We saw Andrew's hips meet her ass cheeks, but she didn't stop. Traci shivered to see Samantha rock and moan until her ass flattened in Andrew's lap. Noted again, girlfriend. Traci was getting off on seeing Samantha drive Andrew so deep inside.

"They are incredibly hot," I whispered into Traci's ear.

"Oh my God," she answered. "I am so worked up."

Samantha dropped her weight into Andrew's lap and leaned back into him. She raised her arms and embraced him from behind. Her breast jutted out, and he cradled them in his hands. Traci and I were vibrating with the passion in front of us. I cradled Traci's breasts in symmetry, and she groaned in need.

Soon, Samantha started rocking again, and this time, she began driving Andrew in and out of herself. She didn't move much, but always sunk her entire weight down into his lap. She clearly wanted to feel his cock all the way inside. I decided to give poor Traci some relief, so I framed her pussy with my fingers. Traci sighed and snuggled back, trapping my cock between her ass cheeks.

Samantha became more animated, and she lifted further and dropped harder into Andrew's lap. She moaned continuously now. She dropped a hand between her legs and I watched her arm move as she touched herself.

Samantha lifted enough that we now could see Andrew's hard cock impaling her ass. It was fucking volcanic. They both resonated with heat and passion, and that shot straight into us. I dragged my fingers through Traci's soaking lips and took her to a new level of heat. I'd keep her at the edge until Samantha orgasmed, then take her over.

It didn't take long. Samantha's hand started working faster, and her breathing got labored. A deep flush painted her neck and back. She pistoned smoothly in Andrew's lap, taking all the pleasure his cock could give her. And then, we saw her body tense, and she convulsed over Andrew, yelling out her ecstasy. Andrew strained to hold back, then he slammed Samantha down into his lap and erupted into her with a horse cry.

I focused my fingers on Traci's clit, and she came almost instantly, squirming and shaking all over my lap. No doubt the passion in front of her went straight to her erotic mind and marshaled the energies centered on her pulsing sex.

Samantha came back to earth and took a long look at Traci sprawled in my lap. Samantha's eyes sparkled.

"You up for another, Andrew?"

"Of course, baby." No shit.

"Traci, on your knees facing me and ass up. Justin, fuck her brains out."

Traci scrambled off of me and got in position. I moved behind her and slotted my cock in her fiery furnace. Samantha got in the same position, and Andrew eased his cock back into Samantha's ass.

"Follow me, you horny bitch," Samantha commanded.

Traci jolted and locked her eyes on Samantha.

"This is going to be you, Traci, down and dirty and a butt slut. I can see it coming a mile away. Now play with that pussy and keep up, bitch."

Traci moaned, then rocked back and flattened her ass into my hips. I felt like my dick would melt in the inferno Samantha's words were stoking in my girlfriend. I had never seen her under the spell of another woman, and thrills walked up and down my skin to witness this. And Samantha was showing no mercy in calling Traci out.

The two women synched together. In some ways, they were more intimate than they were with Andrew and me. I looked up, and Andrew grinned. It doesn't get any better than this, he seemed to be saying. I grinned back.

I railed my girlfriend good and hard, but her real stimulation lay with Samantha. They existed in a feedback loop of erotic energy. I had a feeling that Samanatha might seduce my girlfriend some day. Fortunately, concentrating on their journey together was keeping my orgasm at bay, so I could just enjoy the voyeuristic thrill. Traci followed Samantha's motions exactly, and when Samantha seized up and came, Traci was right there with her. They both tensed up and came hard, the cords of their necks straining, their backs arching, and their asses twisting, while their eyes stayed locked on each other.

That got to me, and I grabbed Traci's hips and slammed into her for a few thrusts to peak my orgasm. I came in shudders, blasting my seed into her still pulsing tunnel. I was dimly aware of Andrew emptying into Samantha's upturned ass at the same time.

We kept our positions, letting the erotic energy slowly drain away while we collected ourselves. Samantha spoke up first.

"Wow, that was pretty intense."

"Just a bit," Traci chuckled. "But I wouldn't change a thing."

Samantha laughed, then looked back at Andrew.

"Ready, big boy?"

"I think my cock is going to fall off."

Everyone in the room laughed at that. Andrew eased out of Samantha's ass, and I eased out of Traci's dripping box.

Samantha stretched her tired muscles and then sat up.

"OK, class. Normally I'd be cuddling with Andrew right now, keeping the intimacy alive. I just have a few last remarks. I trust that you saw how intense and satisfying butt sex can be?"

There were a lot of chuckles and acknowledgements in the room.

"Good. And I also think you learned some things by watching us together. Slow and sensual is how it's done. Then you can get fast and deep if you want it that way."

More acknowledgements and nodding of heads.

"Fantastic. Okay, let's get to the last part. I got kind of carried away with Traci here. I don't take back anything I said." Samantha looked pointedly at Traci. "But I also want you to keep my comments to yourselves. Remember to respect and affirm everyone here."

One of the other female attendees spoke up. "We will, but I think Traci is going to have a lot of people seeking her out for date nights. You too, Samantha." Everyone laughed. "And your boy toys did a fantastic job as well. So, your erotic reputation may grow a bit."

"That's perfectly acceptable," Samantha drawled. Everyone chuckled again.

"All right, let's wrap up this session," Andrew said. "We will send your homework in written form along with some reference material. It will include some links to homemade porn videos that we particularly like, but nothing is going to compare to Samantha here."

"No shit," someone mumbled. Everyone laughed.

"I suggest you take advantage of the private rooms and work off some sexual frustration," Andrew continued.

"Come on, baby!" One of the other attendees was dragging her boyfriend out of the room.

The other couples followed quickly. Traci and I relaxed, our immediate needs satiated. We were left alone with Andrew and Samantha.

"Would you close the door?" Samantha asked me. "Put the 'do not disturb' sign up."

I went and did that, then came back into the room.

"Cuddle time," Samantha said. "Then we'll talk."

Traci and I went back to our couch while Andrew and Samantha recovered on the bed. I sat down and patted the cushion between my legs. Traci smiled and resumed her position leaning back into me. She took my hands and placed them cupping her breasts.

"Yummy," she whispered into my ear. I gently massaged her breasts while we kissed and snuggled. Samantha and Andrew snuggled themselves, then they were quick asleep. Eventually, we copied them and dozed.

I woke up with my girlfriend relaxed against me. I looked up to see Samantha's eyes on mine. She winked, and I winked back.

I played with Traci's chest and she slowly stirred. I nuzzled her neck and she fully woke up and stretched.

"I feel great!" she said.

"Of course you do, you horny bitch," Samantha said.

Traci laughed. "I think there were a few other horny people in the room."

"And why do you think we got that way?"

"What do you mean?"

"Traci, I was hot and bothered by my lesson, and I knew that I would be getting some great loving from my boyfriend afterward. But I also had to level up because I had the celebrity meltdown couple in the audience. And I couldn't disappoint your mentors, either. So let's just say I was a little keyed up today. And after the lesson started, you were drooling over every word I said. And then, Justin, you started hotting up your girlfriend, and you kept her on the edge. That was so hot. What was up with that?"

"I wanted to keep her simmering, but not too hot, so I could feel what turned her on. I learned a few weaknesses of hers."

Traci whipped her head around. "You are so bad, Justin!"

Samantha and Andrew both laughed. She continued.

"I could tell you were abusing your girlfriend, and it turned me on even more. Then you fully stripped her, and I knew you were going to fuck her stupid at some point. So, maybe I had a little extra stimulation when I melted down up there. And Traci, you are a natural. I just went with my instincts when I called you out. I hope that was okay."

Traci laughed and looked down shyly while she nodded.

"I try to convince her that she's the hottest girl on campus," I said.

"Justin, you are the luckiest boy alive," Samantha said. "Your girlfriend is smart, accomplished, fun, sweet, innocent, and a total closet slut."

We all laughed.

"I really wanted to say thank you," Samantha continued. "When you teach a class like this, and have some students visibly take it to heart, it helps everyone else. Do you think that there's a girl who doesn't want what I was getting? Now they can admit it, because another girl was hanging off the edge of her seat watching, and then she fucks me with her mind while I get my ass rammed the second time. Traci, sorry, but there's no doubt you're going to be a total butt slut. Everyone could see it, and it gets the competitive little club bitches going. I guarantee that every boy is going to get his girlfriend's ass at some point. And I have a suspicion that the guys are going to offer up their asses after they see the next session, because you two share everything. It's written all over your face. Justin is going to make it okay to give it up to his girlfriend. And the club boy toys aren't going to let their girlfriends down."

"Get up, Justin." Traci spoke clearly into my ear. She got out of my lap, and I got up behind her. She took my place and patted the seat between her legs. I settled in and leaned back against her chest, feeling her warm breasts and hard nipples on my back.

"This is how we're going to watch the next session," she said. She lifted one of my legs and placed it outside hers, then she possessively ran her hands over my cock and balls, but also below.

Samantha laughed. "See? You two just flow so easily into each other. You are both strong and trusting enough to let the other take charge, and you also keep the intimacy going. I'm going to give you a couple more compliments. Your story with Brianna has made the rounds. We don't kiss and tell details, but the entire club knows that you made Brianna's day, Justin. The proper little girl put herself out there, and you gave her all sorts of glowing affirmation, apparently in front of your girlfriend. Every girl wants that. They want to be so desired that you can't help but tell them while your own girlfriend is watching. And the club knows that you orchestrated this, Traci. Every boy wants a girlfriend who recognizes the situation, commands him to go for it, and celebrates when he steps up. And I'm sure it won't be too long before we hear of another situation where the roles are reversed."

"So I want you two to really open up to each other during your homework sessions. Share something extremely personal and intimate. And Traci, learn to play Justin's body like he is learning yours. Besides Justin, some other lucky guys are going to appreciate it. Monica and Eric will give you your homework details."

Andrew spoke up. "Traci, Justin. Samantha is always a hottie, but she went nuclear hot today. Thanks for helping with that. I'm a lucky guy."

Traci and I grinned and nodded. She hadn't stopped playing with me, and my cock had noticed.

"Go find a room and fuck each other senseless again," he added. "You need it."

"Of course, professor," Traci chirped, and she grabbed her clothes, took my hand when I got mine, then opened the door and pulled me out. Always nice that we could prowl the halls naked at the club.

Traci found a room, pulled me in, and pulled me over to the bed. She motioned me down and climbed aboard, stretching out her legs so she could relax on top of me. My cock was securely trapped against her pussy lips.

"That was so unbelievably hot," she confessed. "I can't wait to do that with you. I know I'm going to love it."

My cock hardened, and of course she felt it.

"Can't wait to sodomize your poor, innocent girlfriend?" she teased. "And you've got her almost begging already."

"Baby, I can't wait to have you rocking and moaning with my cock buried in your tight, molten ass, just like a proper little butt slut."

"Fuck me, Daddy!" She lifted up, slotted my cock, and sunk down, engulfing me in her liquid heat. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down, grinding her pussy along my cock. We liked this position because we could both relax, but I could use my arms to pull her down on my cock, or I could play with her ass. For her part, she could rock her hips and set up some amazing sensations for both of us. We could both go a long time this way.

We did go a long time, kissing, laughing, looking into each other's eyes, and just enjoying some time together. I remembered how lucky I was to have Traci, and she smiled to see that in my eyes. I eventually came inside her, then I rolled her over and finished her with an oral orgasm, tasting my salty tang mixed with her own musk.

"That was so good, Justin. Let's nap a while and then see about dinner. Who knows, I may have some residual horniness to work out after that."

We took advantage of the room for the evening and made love again that night. We left early the next day to get some studying done.

Tuesday, Traci met me for a run. While we were cooling down, she looked over, excited.

"Monica met me and gave us our modified homework," she said with a gleam in her eye.

"Oh?"

"She wants us to slide in a finger while we tell our stories. She gave me a bottle of her favorite lube to get us started. I can't wait!"

"Damn, girl, you're going to kill me out here," I said, my cock straining in my running shorts.

"Jeanette is joining a study group this afternoon. Shall we go back to my place and get our homework started?"

"You bet, girlfriend."

We got over there and took a shower together, cleaning each other thoroughly around our "naughty bits" as Traci called them. We dried off and she took my hand, leading me to her bed.

"Would you like to start with me across your lap?" I asked. "I think I have a good story."

"Oh my God, yes!" Traci replied. "I love that you are going first. Did I tell you that your poor, innocent girlfriend feels like the luckiest girl alive?"

"You can tell me that all you want, girlfriend."

Traci laughed and reached into her bedside drawer, pulling out a bottle of lube. "Also, Monica gave me some tips. We can try them together."

"Of course she did."

Traci snickered. "Okay boyfriend. Across my lap. I get to play with that tight ass of yours. You're not the only one obsessed with their partner's ass."

"My sweet, innocent girlfriend is obsessed with my ass?"

"You know it, baby." Traci was snuggling back against the headboard, and she patted her lap.

I cracked up and got into position over her legs, making sure my cock had breathing room. Traci ran her hands along my legs.

"Let's hear that story," she prompted.

"This is pretty intimate," I said. "To protect the other party, I need you to keep it to yourself. I'm only telling you because we are so close. I've never told anyone else."

I felt the shiver go through Traci. "Of course, Justin. I can't wait for the story now." She moved her hands to my butt.

"So, this begins in our basement at home. Lauren's home for the summer from her first year at University. I'm down there with her watching TV while our parents are away for the weekend. Fortunately, the basement was soundproofed well, and the privacy allowed us some deep conversations. I've told you before that we were close, and she had heard most of the details in my relationships. I'd heard many of hers as well. We had also admitted that we masturbated, and that it was a healthy thing for sex-obsessed teens like ourselves. She had told me many of the things that turned women on, and I owe her a lot for my sexual education."

"I'll have to thank her," Traci said.

"She would love that and probably give you some stories as leverage over me."

"Now I really need to talk to her privately!"

I laughed. "She would love to get to know the erotic partner of her only brother."

Traci giggled. "You know, Justin, she might have to meet a lot of people."

"Oh my God! You're right!" We both laughed again, and Traci moved her hands to my pucker.

"Your hands feel good by the way," I said.

"I'm loving life, playing with my boyfriend's ass," Traci said. "Feels like someone else likes it as well."

My cock was pushing against her leg.

"Yeah, my treacherous cock never lies. Okay, on with the story. We're watching a movie that had a particularly steamy scene, and we both were squirming on the couch. We both knew what we'd be doing later.

'Justin, I need to confess something,' Lauren tells me. 'Will you promise to listen to the full story before you judge me?'

'Of course, Lauren.' I figured she would confess some indiscretion with a boyfriend or something.

'I need to get this off my chest and apologize. I kind of violated your privacy.'

Now my mind went to a number of places. Had she gotten onto my phone to examine my porn collection? We were pretty close, so I figured she would just ask if she wanted to see that.