The Unspoken Society Pt. 06: Broadening Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You also learn about your own sexuality. How can you say you're experienced if you haven't experienced such a basic thing as being penetrated? And you learn a lot about your own body that you didn't know before. Like it can feel really good to have your girlfriend grinding a strap-on into your ass."

"Finally, I'm going to talk about the emotional side. You ask your girlfriend to peg you, and you let go and get all slutty and crazy on the experience? You trust her like that? She is yours. She will give you anything. Trust me. I'm saying this in front of my own girlfriend."

"He's right."

We all laughed.

"That's the deal. The traditional masculine role offers limited scope for emotional intimacy. Inverting the situation really allows you to open up to your girlfriend, and chicks seem to dig stuff like that."

"This chick does, at least," Samantha deadpanned. Traci squeezed my hand, and I returned it. I noticed signals passing between the other couples.

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot," Andrew added. "You also get to pick how you want your cock stimulated. Your hand, her hand, a toy, something else? You want to edge? It's fun to try new things."

"So, to sum up. What if I offered you a way to make your girlfriend do all the work, appreciate you more, grow closer, and get more slutty herself? Oh, and give you rocking orgasms. Any takers?"

Everyone laughed.

Samantha jumped in. "As much as I hate to acknowledge my boyfriend's naked manipulation, he's right. So guys, hopefully you have some reasons to get back door naughty with your girlfriend. Now, let's talk about why she might like to peg you."

"It's fun, and educational, to take charge of the experience. Turning your guy on from behind is so different. Caressing his back, his legs, and his ass. Pressing your tits into his back. Dragging your nipples across his skin. Grinding your pussy into his ass. Kissing him with his head turned back to you. It's very intimate. To tell the truth, I'm getting hot talking about it."

Traci said, "Me too," and everyone turned to her. She blushed.

"I'm a very lucky guy," I said to deflect the attention. Traci squeezed my hand.

"You are, Justin," Samantha continued. "Your girlfriend is already hot just thinking about it. And a hot and bothered girlfriend is never a bad thing. Since we're on the subject I'll give you a sneak peek at your homework. One of your assignments is for the girlfriend to hot up her boyfriend from behind. Andrew?"

"The first time Samantha did this for me, I felt her pussy get hot on my ass as she got turned on. I didn't know it felt like that. Now I know why her ass always feels cool on my cock."

"We feel his hard, hot cock against our ass all the time," Samantha continued. "It's fun to have him feel the equivalent. And, he secretly likes having his girlfriend get hot turning him on."

"The next thing is the orgasms. Use the right strap-on, or insertable dildo, and you can grind your clit just the way you want. I really like getting my whole body involved. It's sharper than pillow humping, and I've got my boyfriend moaning and rocking under me for additional stimulation."

"And finally, I just plain like fucking him sometimes. I like being the penetrating partner and setting the pace of our lovemaking. I'm getting better as I do it more. Ladies, you will have a learning curve on this, but it's a lot of fun."

"So, have we made a convincing case? Guys, are you ready to put your girlfriend to work? Ladies, are you interested in a new role? You'll learn more as you go through the exercises."

"Now, let's move the other way. Why, as a girl, you'd want to take your boyfriend's cock deep into your ass. The short answer: it feels really, really good, and many women get their most powerful orgasms that way. Now, you're probably wondering how that's possible when it's supposed to hurt. We are going to work on that in this class. It shouldn't hurt at all. It's a matter of preparation, mental attitude, and practice. We'll get to that, but I want to start with why you'd want to bother."

"For both men and women, the anus has a ton of nerve endings. Just like other parts of your body, those nerve endings are capable of recording pleasure or pain. Let's use your lips as an example. If someone makes you kiss a frog, your lips are going to record something unpleasant. But if you're kissing your boyfriend, they record something wonderful. Your mind and heart make the decision."

"That's what we want all of you to learn about your ass. If you are with someone you care for, you can learn to receive pleasure from anal sex. Serious pleasure."

"Next thing. Just like with guys, us girls get to choose how we want our pussies stimulated. We can have our partner do it. We can do it with fingers, toys, a pillow, whatever. We can make our boy toy slow down and do our ass the way we like while we control our own rise to orgasm. Trust me, when a guy's in your ass, he will listen."

A quiet laugh went around the room. Traci squeezed my hand, and I saw a smile peak around the corner of her mouth.

"And now I'll get to the emotional side. You get to be a bad girl. Let's face it, no good girl lets a guy do her ass. So you're already gone to the bad girl side, and you can let go of good girl expectations and just embrace a hot, dirty, and primal fuck. Go wild. Your boyfriend will love you for it."

Traci shifted a little and squeezed my hand again—hard. My cock throbbed to know that this was turning her on. I caressed her hand in response.

"I'm not going to call out anyone, but I can see a couple of people getting excited. Good! Let's talk about intimacy. Letting your partner into your most personal, private space is super close and intimate. I don't want to oversell it for everyone, but having Andrew buried in my tight ass while he caresses my chest brings us close together. I feel so full of him, and he is hyper connected to my body and my spirit. Andrew?"

"You said it well, girlfriend. When we're connected that way, it brings out the deepest, most primitive emotions and desires. I feel everything you are feeling. And it works the other way, too. I feel you connected to me when you are buried in my ass."

Samantha picked it up again. "So, ladies, that's the story. Guys, I'm not going to spend a lot of time on why it's so good for you. I can pick it up from Andrew. He's loving life with his hard cock buried in my tight, little tush; me grinding into him and moaning with pleasure. He cums hard every time."

"Now I'm going to address some of the concerns. Let's talk about cleanliness. The rectum typically doesn't hold feces, but sometimes there's some residue. I like to have showered and run a soapy finger up there so I can relax about it. Guys, your girl wants to be clean and beautiful for you. Give them the opportunity to clean up if you want to play with their ass. And they will appreciate the same from you. Some people want to do an enema, and that's fine too. I've done that when I want to be ass fucked and I've had time to prepare. It can be part of my private foreplay to get in the mood."

She looked over. "Andrew, you can share."

"Will you guys keep this private?" he asked. "We're sharing this with you because you're in this class."

We all nodded.

"Okay, this is kind of intimate. I've given Samantha her enema. It's not a kink for everyone, but it feels really close to do that for her. We sometimes do a little girl/Daddy role play when we do it. And she's helped her Daddy when she's given me an enema. It's kind of embarrassing, but we get into it."

"Oh my God!" Traci whispered. I squeezed her hand again. Point noted.

Samantha saw the exchange—I could see it in her eyes. Then, she went back to her instructor mode.

"You have to decide what works for you. We shared that to let you know it's okay. I know it may be a little too personal for some. Anyway, that and a quick shower and you're good to go."

"Now, let's talk about pain. Like I said before, we are going to teach you how to avoid it. The wrong way is to grit your teeth and bear it. You want to be relaxed and excited. You have an involuntary sphincter muscle that needs good vibes to relax and open. When that happens, there's a feeling of fullness, but no pain. The right foreplay will help greatly. That's why I'm up here teaching this class. I want you to experience nothing but pleasure and deep intimacy with your partner. So the homework exercises are designed to gradually teach you these things."

"Before we get into those for today, I'm going to give you the bottom line for me. Sometimes I want to surrender to Andrew and take a deep doggy fucking in the ass. I want him grinding his cock all the way in. It's primal, dirty, so wrong, and so right. I cum super hard. I'm his butt slut, and we are super affectionate afterwards."

I felt Traci shift again. Fuck, I was going to break my dick; it was so hard against my pants. My girlfriend was entranced by what she was hearing, and I was copilot on her journey.

"Let's pause and take questions. Anyone?"

One of the other women spoke up. "How often do you and Andrew love each other this way?"

Samantha got a little shy. "A lot. Almost half the time. And we touch each other's butt almost all the time. We really like the type of intimacy we've been talking about."

"Do you do this with other people?"

"Yes. We've both learned to relax and enjoy anal sex with other people. I usually do it with someone I know pretty well, for the intimacy reasons we talked about. I've also been double penetrated in a three-way. It was super hot for me, but not something I do all the time. I've always done it with Andrew, because I need his closeness to open up like that."

The room got a little quiet while we all imagined our sexy instructor in that scenario.

"Now, I hope that you are interested in what you are hearing. I'm going to send you a couple of articles about anal sex that give you more anatomy and mechanics. Now, let's discuss how this class will operate. We will assign you two homework projects to complete in the next two weeks. Of course, the homework assignments are up to you, and we won't make you report out in class. Andrew and I will meet with each couple privately to answer questions and monitor how things are going. We may modify future assignments based on this. Every couple is unique, and butt sex is something that should happen at a comfortable, relaxed pace."

She looked up. "Traci and Justin, you are going to audit the lectures and your mentors will administer your homework. Of course, Andrew and I are available to you as well."

"Okay, notice that we haven't spent much time on mechanics. Some of that is in the articles, but we'll introduce it in class as we need it. And we think that intimacy is much more important than what type of lube you're using. When you're hotted up the right way, your head and heart will make it a good experience."

"In that spirit, these first assignments don't involve penetration. But they do involve emotional connection. The first is for the lady to seduce her boyfriend from behind. Kiss, caress, and make him feel loved. Eventually grind your pussy into his ass. Get him to orgasm this way—either from his efforts or yours. Make it sexy and intimate. And get yourself to orgasm in the same position. You can use your fingers to help. The goal is to experience something new together, and for you girlfriends to take the lead in the lovemaking."

"The second assignment involves connecting ass play to warmth and intimacy. Each of you will stretch across the other's lap. They will caress your body and eventually move to your butt. Keeping it slow and sexy, they will move inward until they are caressing your anus. While this is happening, you will tell an intimate story that you haven't told your partner before. Maybe you got caught by your Mom masturbating. Maybe you played Doctor with the kid down the street. Whatever, it should be a story that brings you closer together. Next, find a way to get to orgasm while your partner continues the ass massage. Open up and let them experience your journey. Tell them what you are feeling. And talk about it afterwards."

"We will send you these assignments in written form as well. They should be relaxed and fun. And you can check in with any questions or concerns."

"Now, we will get to the second part of today's class. We can talk about intimacy and connection, but we want you to see it and feel it. So, you're going to watch while Andrew takes my ass."

There was a slight intake of breath from everyone in the room. Even given the setting of the club, this was pretty intimate. Samantha continued.

"We're not going to do as much physical foreplay today, because I'm already wet with the verbal foreplay of talking about this stuff. And this is a sex club, so if you get hot and bothered watching, of course you can play with each other." She looked straight at us. "And that means you two, Traci and Justin."

I felt Traci flinch, and my cheeks felt hot. Yes, Samantha was calling us out.

"Let's have you move to the couches around the bed."

We all got up, and I sat down sideways on a couch and stretched a leg along the backrest. I patted the space between my legs. Traci grinned and sat down, reclining into me and stretching her legs along the couch. I rested my arms comfortably on her abdomen, and she snuggled back.

Samantha and Andrew kneeled on the bed and started making out, and I felt a shiver run through Traci's body. She was so observant and sensitive to others—this had to be hitting her on a deep level. They sexily undressed each other until they were down to underwear. Soon, Samantha turned around and shifted back into Andrew, turning her head to continue their passionate kisses. His hands roamed her body, and I noticed that he paid particular attention to dragging his fingers along her back. Samantha shivered each time—this was one of her spots. I filed that away if I was ever with Samantha myself.

Traci squirmed, bringing my attention back to her. Suddenly, I felt the erotic energy radiating from her body, and I realized that I could learn a lot about her by feeling out her reactions to Samantha and Andrew. Also, Monica's mentoring on PDA came back to me, and I resolved to test it out right here. I moved my hands and started lightly raking them up each side of Traci's torso. The couple across from us noticed the movement and glanced over at us. Traci sighed and snuggled back further, communicating to all of us that she wanted more. I got more bold and decided I was going to fuck her here if she would let me.

But first there was a lot of playtime to enjoy. No kissing her lips—I wanted Traci to see everything on the bed, but plenty of time to kiss her neck and use my hands on her luscious body. I did just that, but kept it light. I wanted Traci to simmer just enough so any reaction would stand out.

And it came to me. Traci shivered just a little when Andrew raked his fingers along Samantha. Well, well, well. With evil intent, I filed that away rather than try it out on Traci right here. I was going to learn some things about my poor, innocent girlfriend today, and I was going to use them to torment and ravish her over and over in the future. If I was going to fuck her ass "on the regular," I wanted every scrap of knowledge to make it the best possible experience for her.

Samantha reached back and unsnapped her bra. Andrew helped her pull it free, and her firm breasts tumbled out. Andrew raked them with his fingertips, and she shivered in his arms. He spent considerable time teasing her flesh all around her breasts, and I picked up some ideas to try with Traci. It was working for Samantha, whose nipples were standing at attention.

Samantha snuggled back and ground her ass into Andrews tented boxers. They both moaned. Traci's breath hitched, and I learned another thing that turned her on. Noted, innocent girlfriend.

Andrew closed his hands over Samantha's breasts possessively, and his fingers twisted her nipples. He leaned forward and captured her lips in his again while they continued to grind together. Finally, she reached back and caught the waistband of his boxers. He took the hint and disengaged to slide them off. His hard cock sprung free. Then he eased her panties over her waist, and she rose up to help him pull them down her legs. I watched her sexy ass come into view, but I decided it was time to work on my girlfriend. That top needed to come off.

I reached around to the hem of her top and lightly tugged upward, asking a question with my hands. Traci gasped, and then she slowly raised her arms. She was okay with this. I raised the top up and over her head. We got it off, and Samantha turned at the movement. "Ummmm," she sighed in approval. I decided to keep the momentum and get Traci's bra off as well, so I slowly unhooked the back, giving Traci time to object. She didn't, and I eased the straps over her shoulders. She shrugged her arms through the straps, then I dropped her bra beside me. I could see the heat on her face—she was revealing herself to yet another group of people.

By now, Samantha had centered Andrew's cock between her ass cheeks, and she did a sexy little grind while he played with her breasts. Traci was locked onto the action, and I gently cupped her breasts to keep her purring along. Samantha lifted herself slightly, and she ground deeper into Andrew to rub her anus along the underside of his cock. She moaned and pushed hard into him. Andrew responded by pinching her nipples and nipping at her neck.

"Fuck, yes!" Samantha gasped.

Traci hitched, and I felt her ass push back into me. My girlfriend apparently liked what she was seeing and was subconsciously synchronizing herself to Samantha. I gently enclosed her nipples, and she shuddered in response. Another point noted, innocent girlfriend. My cock expanded to steel at the chance to pick Traci's locks like this.

After a suitable spell of grinding, Samantha announced her need by picking up a bottle of lube and handing it to Andrew. Everyone in the audience reacted. I mean, we were watching a girl ask for it, in front of a group of people. There was no hiding behind doing what her boyfriend wanted.

I had barely spent time raking my eyes over Samantha's body, because her mind was holding us all spellbound. She was hot to look at, but she was white hot to behold. Andrew pulled back slightly to make room, then he poured a little lube on a finger and brushed it down between her cheeks. He lightly played with her anus while continuing to kiss her and stimulate her chest with the other hand. Interesting. I was learning some subtleties here—Samantha was clearly loving the switch from grinding on him to letting him play with her.

My perceptive girlfriend was also taking all of this in, and the heat was pouring off her body. Fuck. Traci was the ultimate fantasy of a girlfriend, but that came with a price. Not from her, but from myself. I had to level up to hang with a sexual goddess like that. And the worst part was that she was totally oblivious. She just resonated with the people around her, and when they were in the throes of passion, so was she. She just was. And with Samantha melting down in front of us, you can only imagine where Traci was going.

So what was I going to do? I decided that less clothing was the right answer, no matter what happened next. I leaned in close to Traci.

"All our clothes. Off," I whispered in her ear.

"About time, boyfriend," she whispered back.

I gently moved Traci out from between my legs and pulled my shirt over my head. She worked her skirt down, and I did the same with my pants. Then we both got our underwear off, and I pulled Traci back between my legs. She giggled and settled in.