The Unwilling Neighbour Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna is blackmailed by her neighbour.
21.8k words
4.57
93.4k
162

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrXYZ
MrXYZ
328 Followers

Note from the author:

This story was submitted in the "non-consent/reluctance" category. If that's not what you're into, then this may not be the story for you.

All characters involved in sexual encounters are 18+.

Finally, the story is set in Australia, so Mum not Mom, Celsius not Fahrenheit, Christmas is in summer, and so on.

This is Chapter 2 in Anna's story. I hope you enjoy it.

======== Chapter 2 ========

When Anna woke the next morning, the sun was already streaming into her bedroom; she'd slept in late. She sat up and groaned, head pounding.

Fucking drank too much, she thought. What the hell happened last night?

Everything was a haze. She tried to piece together the evening. She remembered the wild party and dancing with her friends. Instantly she felt a pang of guilt: her parents would be furious! She hoped there wasn't too much mess or damage. They'd never allow a wild party under their roof!

Her recollections of the latter part of the night were blurry at best, and as she looked around her room she realised she had no idea how she got there.

She remembered dancing with Dave, grinding against him in youthful exuberance. Fuck, he is good looking! she thought. Then she looked around and frowned; she had expected to wake up next to him, and yet the room was empty. What's more, she realised she was fully clothed. Well, kind of - her shorts were still on, but her bra was down around her waist and her shirt was completely open, her large full breasts hung against her chest, half exposed by the ruined garment.

Dave must have been really excited, she thought to herself with a smile, but why didn't we fuck? Some part of her knew deep down that whatever had happened last night, they hadn't had proper sex and she hadn't cum either.

Concentrating, the hungover blonde wracked her brain for more haphazard recollections. She remembered making out with Dave downstairs and blushed - since her last boyfriend, Anna made a point to keep that kind of behaviour strictly private.

The blonde absently rubbed one of her ripe tits, and realised it felt tender. Looking down, she thought she saw the faint red outline of a handprint. Had Dave really been that rough? He'd always been so gentle and caring, almost to a fault - sometimes she wished he would be just a little more pushy, a little rougher with their innocent play. I must've really driven him wild last night, she thought with satisfaction.

Her jaw and throat also felt sore, now she thought about it. A disgusting thought crossed her mind. Surely I didn't go down on him? She stood unsteadily and looked in the mirror, there was no crusty, drying cum on her face or tits.

Momentarily relieved that nothing had happened, she suddenly caught a flash of a distant memory: frantically swallowing hot, sticky cum as it erupted down her throat. She gagged at the memory. Yuck! Yuck yuck yuck! Anna had always found the idea of swallowing cum as disgusting as she found the smell, taste and texture. She hated giving blowjobs! Had she really been that drunk that she had not only allowed Dave to stick his cock in her mouth, but also cum there?

She really needed to find her boyfriend to clear up yesterday's events.

At that moment she heard a car door bang shut and an engine kick to life.

Dave! He must be leaving! Her brain was still slow and groggy: she never considered whom else the car could belong to. Anna frantically grabbed a tee shirt and dashed out the door, pulling it over her head, desperate to catch her boyfriend before he left. As she sprinted for the front door, she was completely oblivious to the state of her parents house: beer and wine bottles everywhere, the stench of alcohol mixed with vomit, smashed bottles, rubbish and other discarded items strewn about.

She burst out the front door only dressed and froze, shirt only just pulled over her bouncing breasts, but not pulled properly down to cover her stomach.

The large, imposing figure of her dad stood in the driveway, back to her, his wife at his side. They were talking to a police officer, who was sitting in his vehicle with the window down. Another man stood a few metres away, arms folded and wearing a dark expression.

The police officer was the first to notice her.

"Well, it looks like your young troublemaker made it after all Mr Wade," he said. "See that you sort things out here. You know that I don't like pressing charges if I don't have to. But some of the neighbours here are furious."

Neither of her parents had turned to look at her when the officer had announced her presence. Anna's heart began to race. Shit shit shit! The Police were getting involved? And he'd mentioned pressing charges! Her mind swam and she felt her chest tighten with panic.

"Of course officer, believe me, I don't condone what happened here anymore than anyone else on this street," Anna's father replied, his voice tight.

The officer turned and addressed the other man standing in the driveway.

"Thanks for your time Mr Barassi. If you can send through that video footage from your security cameras, that would be very much appreciated."

It was only then that Anna realised the other man standing there was her neighbour, the middle aged businessman who lived on his own.

"Will do Sergeant, will do. I'll give you a call once I've sent it through." Mr Barassi replied. "Are you still good for golf on Wednesday?"

"Sure thing."

With that, the officer gave a final farewell to her parents and drove off down the road.

Her dad finally turned around, his eyes dark with fury - Anna had never seen him this angry before. Her mum wore a similar expression, arms folded under her breasts.

Anna gulped. Oh shit, she thought, here it comes.

But when her father spoke, it wasn't to address his daughter.

"As I said earlier Nigel, you have our sincere apologies about what happened here. Tiffany and I have completely misunderstood the level of maturity we thought our daughter was capable of. Clearly we are far too lenient with her."

"Yes clearly," Nigel responded. Anna was surprised, Nigel had always been polite to her parents, but his voice was almost mocking. "Perhaps if charges were laid she might understand accountability as an adult."

Anna's mother stiffened but her father responded, in a negotiating tone of businessman to businessman. "Nigel, she will learn about responsibility. But I'd prefer if my daughter didn't end up with a criminal record. Perhaps we can talk things through. I would invite you into our sitting room, but unfortunately our daughter has seen fit to cover the place with beer bottles and vomit..."

The Wade's neighbour took the hint smoothly, "From a parent's point of view, I can see where you're coming from. Why don't you all come over, we can discuss this in my aircon."

As Nigel and her father turned to go next door, Anna's mum approached her. When she spoke, her voice was a mix of cold fury and, surprisingly, concern.

"Anna. Your Dad and I are very disappointed in what happened here last night. We've already spoken to Dave -" Anna's stomach dropped: this wasn't how her parents were meant to meet her boyfriend! "-and he said that the small party you two had planned got far out of hand -" Anna's heart skipped a beat: her perfect, caring boyfriend had tried to protect her by taking the blame "- but, you need to answer me honestly. Other than the party escalating, did anything happen last night that you didn't want to happen? Did anyone, anyone at all, pressure you into doing anything you didn't want to do?"

"W-what?" Anna stumbled, surprised and confused. Her mum was genuinely concerned, but what about, her pounding head failed to connect the dots.

Tiffany's pretty face frowned with concern. "Honey, did anyone pressure you into anything? Did anyone take advantage of you in any way?"

Suddenly it dawned on her, and the nineteen year old blushed furiously.

"Oh, no mum, nothing like that happened... I mean... I think... No, Dave was with me the whole time, and he only left my side when the police came."

She had a vague recollection of Dave rushing downstairs when the police sirens came. But, strangely, she also had a distant memory of feeling him hammer his rock hard cock into her throat with the flashing police lights still lighting up the room. Somehow, the two memories didn't fit properly, but she failed to understand how.

"Are you sure honey?" her mum probed.

"Yes, yes of course, nothing happened," Anna managed.

Satisfied, Tiffany gave her daughter a quick smile, then straightened, and then the furious mother was back. "Well, while your dad and I try to convince our neighbours not to push charges for your party causing damage to their properties, I want you to go straight to the kitchen and sit at the table until we get back. And don't even think of getting your phone, or leaving that chair."

***

Nigel closed the door behind Mr and Mgrs. Wade as they left, and smiled. That had gone absolutely perfectly. He'd played the angry neighbour card well, and in an effort to protect their precious daughter, the Wade's had made offers that perfectly matched his goals for the meeting, without him even needing to make the suggestions!

The 53 year old turned from the door and set about preparing for his next set of plans.

***

Anna sat silently as her parents explained both their own punishment for her, and the agreement they had reached with the neighbours, both Nigel and the Robinson's who lived on the other side. They'd made it explicitly clear that she was to sit silently while they spoke.

Firstly, she was grounded until her parents decided otherwise - and Anna got the impression that wasn't going to be anytime soon. No going out with friends or Dave and certainly no friends allowed to visit her here. She wouldn't be given her car keys, or keys to any car for that matter until further notice. She wasn't to leave the house, or yard, unless her parents were taking her out. She could watch her University lectures online. Lastly, they were taking her credit card from her, so she had no access to money.

Anna was shocked and furious: she was a nineteen-year-old adult now, how could they ground her like this!! But, one look at the state of her parent's house was enough to keep her mouth shut.

When they started explaining the damage that had been caused to the neighbouring properties, especially Mr Barassi's, the nineteen year old blonde sunk lower in her seat. Between the two neighbouring properties there were multiple smashed windows, both front gardens trampled, smashed glass and bottles everywhere in the back yards. And, Nigel Barassi's expensive outdoor dining set had been thrown into his swimming pool. The Wade's own swimming pool had experienced a similar fate, as had their front and back yards.

To repair the damage, both to property and to neighbourly relations, Anna was to spend 3 hours today cleaning and fixing each of her neighbour's yards. The rest of her time was to be spent fixing and cleaning her parents place. Anything she didn't get done today she would go back to the next day, and so on. And, her parents had made it crystal clear that neither they, nor the neighbours would be lifting a single finger to help. She would pay for anything, such as broken windows, that she couldn't fix or clean on her own later. Anna didn't know what that meant - now that they had taken her credit card she had no money!

To finish up, her parents explained that it was in her own self-interest to follow these instructions to the letter: if not, the neighbours may yet push for criminal damage to their property.

"Is that all crystal clear, Anna?" her father finished.

"Yea," the sullen nineteen year old mumbled to the table, eyes downcast.

Her mum cleared her throat at the tone of her daughter's reply, "Watch your manners and tone Anna. If you act like that when you help the neighbours, then your father and I may reconsider how lenient we are with you."

Anna's eyes widened in disbelief and she opened her mouth to argue before she caught herself: her parents' glares allowed no argument.

"Yes mum," Anna responded, still glumly.

"Good. Well your father and I have to head out to the conference now. We'll be back this evening, 9 or 10 pm. You'll get yourself ready and head over to the Robinson's first - they're expecting you there in 30min. Once you've done your 3 hours there, you'll go straight over to Mr Barassi at 3:30. And once you've done 3 hours at his place you can take half an hour off back here at home to eat dinner, then you can get stuck into our place. Understood?"

"Yes mum," the teenage daughter replied.

***

Hours later, Mrs Robinson came outside to check on Anna. It was another scorching hot day, and the young blonde was kneeling down in the full sun, picking up bits of glass. Anna was glad it was Mrs Robinson and not her husband who came out. She'd always liked the grandmotherly neighbour, but her husband had always been a grumpy old sod. After last night, he'd been the one demanding police to press criminal charges. From what Anna had overheard, Mrs Robinson was one of the main reasons she hadn't been charged yet. The elderly lady seemed to take pity on the young girl, and had even helped her pick up some of the bottles until Mar. Robinson had seen and demanded that Anna work alone, as per the agreement with her parents.

"Thank you dear," the elderly woman said. "That's your time done for today, and thank you so much for the effort you've put in."

Anna smiled up at her and stood slowly, stiff and sweaty from spending hours on her hands and knees picking up bits of glass from the lawn.

"Thank you Mrs Robinson," the nineteen year old replied. "And sorry again about last night, it really wasn't meant to end up like this." That was the simple truth.

"I know dear, I know. Truth be told, I had a similar thing happen to me when I was about your age."

"What, really?" Anna exclaimed in disbelief.

With a wry smile the old lady continued, "Why yes, a surprising lot of us do things in your youth that we later regret. Still, I think people learn more from their mistakes than from anything else. Before you know it, you'll be back with your friends, and a little wiser for it, I'd bet."

Anna smiled. "Thanks Mgrs. Robinson."

"I think," she paused, smiling. "Yes I think that you've done enough here, don't worry about coming back tomorrow. Run along now, you're halfway through your day's work."

Somewhat buoyed by the friendly grandmotherly figure, Anna dusted off her knees and carried out the bag of glass to the front bin before heading to Mr Barassi's house.

***

When the doorbell rang, Nigel jumped. He'd been getting nervous with anticipation, and had almost changed his mind about his plans for this afternoon. But, one quick look at his video from the previous night steadied his resolve. Doing his best to hide his excitement with a stern face, he opened the front door.

Anna Wade, the slim blonde University student from next door stood waiting in his doorway. She wore what Nigel took to be fitness clothing: shin length fitness tights that showed off her slim athletic legs, and a pretty fitness top, which seemed to have a sports bra and loose singlet all one piece. Despite the fitness bra being tight for support, her breasts still looked large and full, although Nigel was disappointed to see the outfit hid her cleavage well. Her long blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail and there was sheen of sweat on her tanned skin. The attractive model could have been returning from a long run, but Nigel knew she'd been working in her other neighbours yard.

She looked slightly embarrassed at being here, but otherwise seemed in a relatively good mood, which Nigel found surprising.

"Hello Mr Barassi," the young blonde greeted. "I'm really very sorry about what happened last night. It was only meant to be a few friends, but really got out of hand."

"Yes, well, you've got a lot of work to do to make up for everything don't you?" Nigel replied. The blonde's somewhat upbeat mood visibly deflated, she looked down at the ground, face going slightly red: Nigel wasn't sure whether from anger or shame. He smiled inwardly. "Well, come on in, we don't have all day, and things won't get fixed on their own."

He spent the next 15 minutes pointing out to Anna all the damage that had been caused by her party last night - it was much worse than the Robinson's place. Unbeknownst to the innocent teenager, Nigel had added a few extra pieces of damage himself, to ensure there was more work to keep his young neighbour busy.

There were smashed bottles everywhere. All of his pot plants were destroyed, 3 of his windows were completely shattered. One of his security cameras - that had been genuine damage - someone with a good arm had managed to knock it off the wall with a wine bottle. Snapped branches on his hedge out the front, and a dozen of his smaller plants had been completely trampled beyond saving.

Nigel finished his tour of the damage in his backyard. Some idiot had thrown one of his good outdoor armchairs into his pool. But, that had given him an idea, so the crafty businessman had added the rest of the set to the pool in the early hours of the morning. Thousands and thousands of dollars of damage there, he told her, and she was not only going to clean up, she was also going to foot the bill for replacing the furniture, windows and camera. He made sure she knew that, and judging by her visible distress each time he mentioned it, his guess that her limitless funds from her parents had dried up.

***

Anna was almost in tears. How could things have turned out so badly yesterday? She'd actually been feeling positive about getting through the work quickly when she'd been cleaning up at the Robinson's earlier, but Mr Barassi's place seemed a hundred times worse. She was getting close to open panic, but the threat of her parents' anger and the fear of the neighbours calling the police again kept her in check.

"So, um, where should I get started, Mr Barassi?"

"Hm well, that outdoor set that's sitting in the pool might be salvageable if it doesn't sit in the chlorine too long. You can start by getting it all out."

Anna looked at the tangled pile of chairs in the pool and groaned in distress. It looked like hard work, and she was already physically and emotionally tired.

"What, have a better idea?" Her neighbour challenged.

"Um, well, it's just that I'm already exhausted, and, well, maybe I was hoping you'd let me pick up the glass today? I promise I'll do the pool tomorrow."

But the 50-something year old simply looked down at her with cold eyes and shook his head.

"No, I don't think so. I don't want that set ruined if it can be saved. And it's in your best interest as well - that set cost over 8 thousand dollars - think you can pay that off yourself anytime soon without mum and dad's help?"

8 thousand dollars! Anna's mind swam. She'd never had a job, she had no idea how she could pay that off. But, she was also a bit uneasy about jumping in the pool at her neighbours house with him there, watching - doing it tomorrow when he was at work would be much more comfortable.

"But, I, ah, I don't want my clothes to get wrecked. I'll come back tomorrow with my bathers, I promise!"

Mr Barassi shook his head and smiled, and there was something in his eyes that sent a shiver down the young blonde's spine.

"No. If you can bring your bathers tomorrow then you can march home now and get them today."

Anna's gut tightened. That wasn't how her argument was meant to have gone! The last thing she wanted today was to jump in the pool in her bikini with this older man watching! She looked down and frantically tried to think of another excuse, but none came.

MrXYZ
MrXYZ
328 Followers