All Comments on 'The User Guide - a Geek Pride Story'

by Lifestyle66

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Enjoyable Read and Great Entertainment 5 Stars

Very well written and great story telling. Was a fun and enjoyable read. Well done and a great entry. That is how a poke-her night should go. Always fun to share a night of fun with your buddys. Thanks for publishing. Cheers

yowseryowseralmost 2 years ago

Technical Writing at its Finest

Inventive, clever take on an often over-used theme. Sweet, brash characters with agency and energy. Lovely tale.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Wow! The cuck is the gangbang whore’s favorite lover?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too much. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOL one idiot is talking about trolls. Look in the mirror and you'll recognize one. Shared wife is willing cuckoldry which in my opinion always relates to garbage, so therefore a one star rating is rewarded. Always, no exceptions.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenalmost 2 years ago

Call me a geek, but I thought the user manual was the best bit!

DuleighDuleighalmost 2 years ago

This was hilarious and good fun and I gave you a five hoping that it makes the trolls weep in their mothers basements. I have a quick Pen and Ink change for your user manual - Section 1.3 -- Definitions, Under oral, Vacuum is most commonly expressed in mmHg millimeters of mercury. It can be expressed in PSI but a vacuum is NEGATIVE PSI. Ok, you can perform oral with POSITIVE PSI and it makes some interesting sensations, but the flatulent sounds can be off putting. Trust me, I'm an engineer.

JuanaSalsaJuanaSalsaalmost 2 years ago

Awesome user guide! Ted's love for Jan shines through deliciously in his care for her idiosyncrasies and his security in their relationship.

I'd love a followup with Jan's user guide for Ted =]

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justicealmost 2 years ago

A rare treat - a funny sex story. The user guide was just perfect. Not big on the actual sex scene, but I can appreciate a well-written story regardless, especially the lighthearted tone. That's not easy.

I really don't get the hate. I mean, it's fiction. A fantasy. And a nice one at that - a loving couple enjoying their urges together. I prefer that over the lies, stealth and eventual heartbreak a clandestine affair always brings with it.

I could end this comment with a vicious zinger to all the braying mega-stallions and "nice guys" who feel personally offended by this kind of story, but I really don't want to tank my story file any more.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 2 years ago

It's a shame this story drew so much hate from it's category. The User Guide was a clever bit of humor, and quite well done. I wish some of the actual systems I've worked on were half as well documented. The only problem I had was with the poker game. I've worked with a lot of geeks over the years, and when they get together for game night, it's almost always D&D rather than poker. But I guess I can suspend my disbelief that far 😉

MillieDynamiteMillieDynamiteover 1 year ago

I have no idea why this score is so low. This tale is wonderfully written. the user guy is wonderful tongue in cheek, and some is laugh out great shit. The poker game was great for me. I can see loser sitting around trying be the least loser in a group who could win if you rigged it for them. But to a degree LoquiSordidaAdMe is right, D&D would have been a good fit as well.

I'm afraid that some of the low votes are result of readers, unconsciously, seeing themselves as a character in the story. Do Geeks every understand they are geeks?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifestyle66@Lifestyle66
I've enjoyed writing for my own benefit in the past. Being a geek in my previous careers, learning to write a good story is now a challenge for my spare time. I'm an older male interested in the Loving Wives category, with those stories involving consensual sharing. I don't...