All Comments on 'The Vacation Wife'

by Cumbuckets1992

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
someoneothersomeoneother7 months ago

The story is missing necessary background. Why would wife get pregnant with stranger -- was she not on birth control, and, if not, why could not husband have gotten her pregnant?

Also, why not simply terminate the pregnancy.

The missing elements prevent a full comprehension of the story.

hindsight2020hindsight20207 months ago

Weak logic. Not well thought out. 2*

EastCoaster1EastCoaster17 months ago

Giving you the benefit if the doubt for a 1st-time author, you had an interesting theme going, but didn't provide the end of the tale.

If you're hoping someone else will finish it, you should note that to be the case... if there are more parts coming, you should DEFINITELY note that, because in LW, the criticism will come quickly from the anotake.

3 stars for what's here, but carrying it forward could improve the scoring.

Good luck to you either way.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Since this wasn't labeled chapter one, I'll assume you're finished. Which means this lackluster effort is completely unfinished and not worth the time to read in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

she stopped him and put on a condom, so tell us again how she got pregnant. Also was she not having sex with her husband? questions and errors in this story , try again.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beyond hot when the cheating wife gets pregnant..if he’s a true beta he’ll understand that he’ll just have to work harder to support the family..maybe he will come to understand how hot it is to watch your wife live this lifestyle. Maybe he’ll suck her bulls’ cocks. He’ll probably just melt when she begs him for forgiveness, and getting hard as he sees her in a sexy black bra and pantyhose. She’ll calmly squeeze his hard cock, knowing she’s in charge..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Boy that was a fast ons.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Epilogue: Mia's husband wasn't a cuck or a wimp. He was a good guy who provided well for her and didn't deserve the shit she was shoveling. So once she explained everything he asked her to write it down so he could digest it. The cheating skank slut was stupid enough to do it. He then gave it to his lawyer and proceeded to divorce her whore ass. The idiot bimbo has now joined the ranks of stupid single divorced moms. Dumb bitch!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What the fuck was this?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Pointless

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So if there is a part two then the husband should dump the fucked up cheating bitch and find someone who isn't going to open her cunt to anyone with a cock that walks by.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

there are no "right words"

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Only rights words would be okay I'll sign the papers

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So? Was the husband a wimp?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Okayyyyy...*shrugs shoulders and moves on*

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19557 months ago

Look, either finish the story or say there’s more to come. If you are not going to finish a story, have enough consideration to state it at the beginning so as not to waste our time with you. A couple of other authors don’t finish stories and they are shunned by a large number of readers. It’s just lazy.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer7 months ago

I'll with hold comment until I see if you finish this. Finished you have the makings of a good story--at least the beginning--but as is, it isn't worth reading. I apologize in advance for being so blunt, but those of us who say nice things trying not to hurt your feelings are not helping you. Consider constructive criticism, apply when it makes sense and you'll turn out some good stories. cd

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now7 months ago

Where's the rest of the story?

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker7 months ago

I hope there's more. 3 stars, the Bear is waiting.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Is she so stupid she doesn't know about plan b or abortion? I guess in this story she is. I hope the author lets the husband burn the shit out of the slut.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Horrible

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine7 months ago

Where’s the rest of the story?

FordF150guyFordF150guy7 months ago

Where is the rest?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

WTF? Two stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

FTDS

You haven't said this was a multi-part story. As such you've left an audience standing on the roadside in the dark. That's irritating. On top of it you gave us a thoughtless, self-centered, and above all stupid, main character in Mia. She stops him not once, but twice and on the second occurrence she pulls the condom off of him (the only smart thing about the whole stupid thing she's doing) and goes back to screwing the guy!?

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Perfect pseudonym for writing about a cheating cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Some stories are written as snippets. This was a good one.

auhound49auhound497 months ago
More on the preg risk aspect.

You should have explained how much hotter preg risk sex was when she ripped the condom off. It is even hotter (at the time) if now wanted, which is clear from her reaction.

Now, what is the slut going to do about it?

DormayVooDormayVoo5 months ago

This is clearly the appetizer. Eagerly awaiting the main course

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was just bad, poorly written nonsense and the fact that anyone enjoyed it makes me supremely concerned for the human race.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous