The Vampire and The Traveler Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MothBoi
MothBoi
130 Followers

Shortly after they sat down together on some nearby chairs, they were once again approached by her parents.

"We wanted to speak with you, because we talked about it some more." Solomon said. "Well, when I saw you two dancing, it reminded me of when I met Ursula. After I finally started to make a name for myself back in France, I was invited to a masquerade ball in Paris. It was there I spied an Algerian maiden, and though she was just a servant then, she seemed to me the most beautiful woman in the world. I invited her to dance, and well," he put his arm around his wife "it wasn't long before we were wed. I saw that same love between you two, and I feel it would be hypocritical of me to disapprove of that." He looked to Lilith "That said, I hope you intend to drink his blood sooner or later. The longer you date a human, the more conflicts it will cause. The last thing this family needs is a repeat of the 1710 Incident."

"Don't worry about that, father." Lilith said. "I fully intend to turn him immortal once we decide to get serious."

"I just wanted to say," Ursula spoke up "that I trust my daughter's judgement. She has grown into a fine young woman, and even managed her own mansion for many years. If she wishes to date a human, then I trust that she will do so according to custom."

"Thank you both." Alex said, bowing politely. "I will not disappoint." He was relieved that her parents were willing to accept their marriage. Even if certain family members seemed less enthused, it sounded like there would not be too many obstacles (at least for the short term).

And thus, the ball began to slow down. An increasing number of vampires began leaving, most likely trying to get home before the sun came up. Lilith's house was closer than others, but once people started leaving there was little point in sticking around. Before long they got ready to go.

"That went better than I expected." She commented, as they loaded back into the car. "I should meet your parents next."

"Uh..." he scratched the back of his head "I haven't brought this up before, but I'm...not exactly on the best terms with my parents. I won't go into detail about it, but let's just say it will probably be a while before I see them again."

"Oh, did you have a conflict with them or something?"

"It's complicated." Starting up the car and driving into the dark night, he recalled some memories he would rather forget. "I don't want to talk about it."

She lowered her head, feeling she'd made a mistake by bringing it up. "My apologies."

"It's fine, you had no way of knowing."

There came an awkward silence after that. It was true that she probably wouldn't meet his parents, but perhaps that was for the best. In any case, he didn't intend to linger on that bitter note. The night was not over yet, and now that the ball was over, it looked like their time together would be a little quieter from there on.

MothBoi
MothBoi
130 Followers
12