All Comments on 'The Vampire King: Morning After'

by revolucion123

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ummm...

okay that was freaking short!! The only reason why its getting 100% because I really like it. Please make it longer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I AGREE

I do love this story, and thats the reason why you are getting a 100. But PLEASE, you have to make it longer. The chapters are way to short.

revolucion123revolucion123over 14 years agoAuthor
Made it longer

Hi everyone. I know it was short but it was an important chapter. I've written chapter 3 and it's much longer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please proofread

Somewhat short and rushed. Please, please proofread. I didn't notice outright typos, but you used "through" instead of "threw" which tasks the reader. If you are unsure of word usage, dictionary.com is a great resource.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Only the bare essentials?

The plot of the story is not bad but your style misses a lot to be said. Where is the erotic, the romance? So far it is only facts, nothing to endearing this story to the reader...

Get on it and do better. Why donĀ“t yo read Whitesabretooth, Elianna or some of these really great authors first?

This story has potential but some things are not so great as the smoking - I never read about a vampire liking dainted blood through alcohol or smoke...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous