The Video

Story Info
How I come to make my first porn video with 2 girls and 3 gs.
1.7k words
3.63
5.8k
9
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not what you call a good girl but I've always been a one man woman. I love my husband, he's a fine hunk of a man and he's always been enough for me.... Until now that is. I've always had this sneaky fantasy to display my wares so to speak and recently I met someone who made it possible. I was out with my girlfriends one night and we all got really pissed on prosecco. As I went to the bar for my next round, this guy caught my eye, gave me the once over and approached me. He told me I had a great body that was built for pleasure. I laughed initially but the more he talked, the more interested I became in what he was saying. He ran business that made videos for an adult audience and told me that I should give him a call some time. He assured me it would be harmless and that it would all be quite light-hearted. I returned to the girls and thought about it while drinking my next glass. I looked up and he was still staring at me so I thought, why not? I'm always on my own, I could do with a bit of fun. He'd given me his card so I'd call him sometime...... soon...

I had a dream later that night that involved a couple camping. They met with other people around the camp fire and she ended up sucking them all off in turn and then letting them fuck her in every hole. I woke up with a throbbing pussy and came immediately. Did I really like that sort of thing? Did I really want a gangbang? Was I really that type of girl? I couldn't stop thinking about my fantasy. It was my fun fantasy, but nothing that I would ever turn into a reality. Or so I thought. After three nights of erotic dreams, I finally called Dylan and told him I'd love to take him up on his invitation.

The day arrived. I put on my best scarlet and black lacy basque, stockings and stilletoes. I put on a little dress over them and off I went to his office. He greeted me with a hug and proceeded to introduce me to Ruby, Susan, Neil, Logan and Steve. He explained that today we would be free-styling. What? I hadn't a clue. Ruby explained that it meant there was no story really, that he would just tell us roughly what would happen and we would run with it. We went into the next room that was laid out like a beautiful suite in a hotel. He told us to remove our outerwear so even though I was really nervous, I took off my dress and was amazed at the beautiful bodies ahead of me as they all remove most of their clothing. The guys kept their trousers on and us girls were wearing beautiful lingerie. He told me to sit on the couch, got his camera and yelled 'Action'.

Ruby moved and sat by my side, Susan sat at my feet. Ruby started gently at first and then deeper. Susan bent her head to my tits and sucked each nipple in turn as they poked out of my basque. I was so turned on already, how was I going to last. Dylan moved closer to us to get a better angle and told the girls to turn things up a notch. Susan put her hands around my waist and pulled me forward so that she was eye-balling my pussy. Ruby reached in and freed my tits from my basque. My nipples were rock hard and as she sucked on them, Susan pulled the material at my crotch aside and showed my pussy to the camera. It was wet without even being touched so I was afraid I'd explode when she did touch me. She stuck her tongue out and slowly bent to suck on my clit. Dylan said 'Nice.... Keep going'. He moved in closer now to get the tongue action. She lapped away at me and I was ecstatic.

Every now and then, she would remove her tongue to play with me with her fingers. Dylan said 'Ruby, go to town now' so Ruby stood up and placed one leg either side of me so that her pussy was in front of my mouth. She wasn't wearing a g-string so I had easy access to her wet pussy. I stuck my tongue in and began to lick her deep. She pushed her hips forward so I could get even deeper. Dylan shouted 'Make her cum' as he moved back to capture all of the action. Susan licking strokes got faster and I sucked on Ruby's pussy even more. We were in a frenzy now and out of the corner of my eye I could see the guys watching us with their cocks in their hands. They were stroking them slowly obviously preparing themselves for their performance. I grinded my pussy into Susan's face while Ruby grinded her pussy into my mouth. We were all moaning and very soon, we came together.... Screaming! I was glad I came... lol!

Dylan moved back to get a wider shot and told the boys that they could join us. I could feel the blood coursing through my veins. I was all in now, I was actually doing this so I thought that I should really get into the spirit on it now. I leaned back against the back of the sofa and said "Guys I'm so fucking horny." Neil asked "What do you want to do about it?" "I want to get fucked." I couldn't believe the words came out of my mouth. "I'd be glad to help you with that." He stepped forward towards me. I put my hand out to stop him. "By all three of you." I got up and walked to the bed. All three of them looked at me, their eyes filled with lust.

It started with hands. One pair fondled my tits. One pair held my face while I was kissed. The other pair was busy peeling my basque from my body so I was left in just my stockings. I watched Steve put his hand between my legs, I felt his fingers brush across my lips and I let out a moan. He slid a finger into me and rubbed his thumb across my clit. Logan's mouth found my nipples and I let out a cry as he bit them in turn.

I opened my legs wider and watched as Neil stepped forward. He pushed me into a sitting position and his cock was directly in front of my face. He teased me a little by rubbing his cock on my face. I stuck out my tongue in an effort to suck it in but he was delighting in teasing me. Then, he plunged it in without warning. He began fucking my mouth but before he came anywhere close to a climax Dylan shouted 'Come on guys, you heard what the girl said, she wants you all to fuck her'. Neil flipped me over onto my hands and knees. The other two had removed their clothing now also and all three huge cocks were coming my direction. Steve and Logan hopped up on the bed and manoeuvred me so Dylan had the right camera angle. Neil stood over me to resume where he had left off. I licked his swollen head, tasting his pre-cum. I opened my mouth and took him between my lips. I took him into my mouth I felt my ass cheeks being pulled apart. It didn't seem real. I felt one pair of hands on my waist another on my head. More than me sucking his cock, he fucked my mouth.

One of the guys pumped his cock into my pussy, my dripping wet pussy! He got in a rhythm with Neil so they fucked me from one to the other. Oh the pleasure, I could cum any minute. Then I heard Dylan shouting for Steve to join in the fun. He plunged into my ass and began fucking me good. I was overwhelmed, I couldn't scream. I was riding along on this wave as until my climax erupted suddenly. I heard Dylan whooping. He clearly understood what was going on with me. I heard him tell the girls that they should join in. They didn't need to be asked twice. One of them hit my tits and the other one positioned herself so that she could suck on my clit. Jeez, I'd just cum but I felt like I could almost cum again quickly. Every hole was filled with big cock. It's was a serious of firsts for me, first gangbang, first time with a woman, first time making a porno. I was the queen of porn, I was finally the ultimate cock whore my husband wanted me to be.

Then I noticed that the camera was sitting on a tri-pod. Dylan crawled onto the bed, stood over me stroking his cock feverishly. I was being rightly fucked in every hole and now Dylan was going to spill his load all over me. The licking was driving me demented. We were all moaning very loudly. Steve jerked my head back as Neil came into my mouth. I was about to orgasm again and moved my ass quicker now. The tongues on my tits and clit moved quicker too. We were in a frenzy. I was gonna cum!!! My own orgasm was joined by another. I felt two hard thrusts and I knew that the guys behind me had joined me. I could feel the cum spill down my legs and the girls proceeded to lick it up. Once of them came around and kissed me deeply so I could taste the yummy cum too. They all obviously liked to share!

We all fell in a heap on the bed. A sweaty wet happy heap. Dylan congratulated me and told me that I was a natural. He said he'd give me a copy to show my husband when he came home next time. Ooh, I was looking forward to that!