All Comments on 'The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 09'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayabout 2 years ago

Absolutely a wonderful story and very well written. Audrie is a dictator or sorts but not a cruel tyrant although she seems to be heading just a little in that direction. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The story line flows really well and I am really enjoying this story.

I know that it takes a lot of thought, time and energy to compose and write but I do hope that the next chapter is ready in the near future. No pressure…well maybe just a little.

Veronica

pcman1950pcman1950about 2 years ago

I'm following the story with some intrigue. I understand that the fictitious Danni is realizing Daniel's fantasy, but it seems unlikely that being so callously bullied and blackmailed was ever part of that fantasy. Fiction yes, but I invariably find treatment like Jenny & Audrie inflict on those they claim to love is off-putting. But it's your story to tell and I'll continue to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Highlight of the weekend again thank you. I’m with Danni I don’t like Jenny either.

I hope you continue writing there is so much I would like to see.

Danni having breasts especially.

I hope Danni and Rebecca get to have sex too. Maybe torture Jenny a bit.

Thank you again

X

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.