The Voice in the Dark Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

<HR ***>

I approach our door and I am sick to my stomach with nerves. I hate that the last time I was here I witnessed my best friend destroying her life all over again, and I hate that I am still mad at her. But more than anything, I hate how I have worried her over the last day or so. She has been strangely silent since my texts to her yesterday. Normally, she texts and calls me if I am home from work late, or if I go somewhere without telling her. <i Does she suspect that I have seen her with Serena? i>

I get my keys out and turn it slowly in the lock in the vain hope that she's out. I remember how confused and desperate I was to get out of here before, and I try to push past the memories of her moaning and gasping as she and that Serena woman went at it hard. I bite my lip and I remove my shoes and put my bag down as I make my way to the living room.

It's there I stop in my tracks as Lucy is sitting on the sofa with her eyes fixed on the TV. She's underneath a blanket and her hair is wild and unbrushed, and she has dark circles under her eyes, like she has barely slept. She is dressed only in what looks like my silk robe and I frown in confusion.

The apartment is a mess, and I try to make my way quietly into the kitchen but suddenly she says:

"Jess. Come here." Her voice is low and barely audible and my anger at her momentarily subsides.

I don't say anything and come closer. I can never say no to her when she means business.

"Sit down," Lucy is patting the sofa beside her but I instead stay standing.

"Luce, before you say anything else, I would like to say my part first, if I may?" I am surprised at how brave I sound.

She stares at me for a moment and her eyes flash green with anger, but she responds with a surprisingly calm voice.

"Sure, go ahead."

I take a deep breath, and tell her all that has been on my mind. Yes, I am angry with her, and she with me, but I can still get my point across without raising my voice.

"I am sorry I didn't call you for a couple of days. I am sorry I just disappeared. That was wrong of me, but I didn't do it to piss you off. I had to get away because I was overwhelmed by several things that were going on that day. I needed some space to think."

I pause momentarily, not sure what good will come of me telling her, but I go for honesty with my best friend.

"I caught you with a woman. I understand that your sex life is your own affair, and whether or not you and Ricardo make it as a couple isn't up to me, but you didn't have to go behind his back when you're trying to make a relationship work with him. I was also deeply uncomfortable at having a complete stranger in my house doing those things to you. And the fact that she knows so much about what you and I do together." I wince inwardly at the thought, "You were a completely different person in that moment, and I didn't know what to do."

Lucy's cold, emotionless face changes before my eyes into a look of horror and opens her mouth to respond but I hold up my finger to silence her.

"I needed my best friend, but at that moment, I couldn't rely on you. So I got out and went to have a drink at the bar before heading to Steve's apartment to spend the night. I was too angry and upset to come home. My mum and Steve helped me to see sense and told me that you were frantic, so I wanted to come back and talk to you, but I still am very angry with you for doing that, and I think we both need to talk about this. You're my best friend, and I don't want to lose you, but we both need to sort this out before we do anything that could cost us our friendship."

The relief I feel after it all comes out leaves me physically weak and I have to sit on the sofa beside her before my legs give way. My head falls back into the pillow and I close my eyes as my head begins to swim.

She turns toward me: her green eyes and fiery red hair contrast her porcelain skin and she never takes her gaze off me for a moment.

"Have you said all you needed to?" She says in that cold, distant voice once more. I nod, weakly, and I steel myself for what is to come next.

"First of all. How do you think I have coped since your breakdowns? You can't expect me to just lock myself away for months the way you did and put my life on hold for you. Contrary to what you may think, I am really working hard on putting the past behind me, so Ricardo and I can move forward."

I pause, taking in her words and really trying not to interrupt.

"You say you wanted me to help you through whatever you were experiencing this time, well, I guess I wasn't in the mood because I can't rescue you from every bad decision you make, and nor should I have to."

I have never heard Lucy be so cruel, despite how true her words are. <i How long has she kept this back? i> My stomach is in knots and I feel a cold sweat sweep over me as I finally begin to realise just how much I have let my friend down.

"Then, you do a complete 180 and disappear, only to have your mom turn up yesterday, when I am already freaking out and you expect me to be okay with that?"

Her voice is slowly increasing in volume, and I am finally seeing that famous temper aimed at me for the first time ever.

"I had no one to talk to! You know I can't talk to my mom about this and I was already feeling too guilty about what I did to call Ricardo. Now he's texting me every five minutes to see why I have gone cold on him. Do you have any idea what it's like not to have anyone when you really need them?"

I feel my face flush crimson, and I feel awful for how I have treated her. No wonder she looks so tired and overwhelmed. I can't imagine how hard it was coping with such upheaval and having no one to help you. My heart aches in compassion for her.

"Whatever you did to screw up your life, I can't help you to fix everything. I love you and care about you, but I need you too! You understand that?"

I remain silent, and I know that every word she says is true.

"I want to make it work with Ricardo, but I don't know how to do it. Can you help me, Jess?"

I have a feeling that how I respond will determine how we both move forward, and her cutting words from before propel me forward, despite how scared I feel. I nod slowly and my eyes never leave hers.

She then stands up slowly and holds out her hand and I feel that something isn't right about this. She towers over me and I simply don't have the energy to speak or stand. I reluctantly put my hand in hers and she gently but insistently pulls me up. She then leads me out of the room, and down the hall to her bedroom. A tiny pulse starts beating throughout my whole body and it begins to build in anticipation with every little step I take. But instead of making me want to fuck her until neither of us can walk, it is making me want to run screaming out of the apartment,

I can't say what it is exactly about her expression that has put me on edge. Maybe it is the way her eyes narrow at me. How her beautiful lips stay in a firm line rather than part in pleasure. Or just how I simply don't feel safe in her presence right now.

She lets go of my hand and opens the door to allow me to go through first. She doesn't shove me in, nor does she look at me with a playful look in her eye that never fails to get me wet, but instead she turns on the light and it reveals her surprisingly tidy bedroom with newly changed sheets and the window open slightly to allow new air in. This would normally get me so relaxed that I would be in the mood for almost anything but I taste real fear in my desire for my best friend for the first time.

"Now. For the next hour, you don't talk, or do anything I don't tell you to do. You understand?" Lucy says with a slightly biting tone.

"Yes." I reply meekly, resisting the urge to run out of the room. <i Don't I kind of owe her the chance to get everything out? i>

"Second. You don't call me anything other than 'Mistress,' do you understand?" I am horrified at this, given this is exactly what I am angry at her for, but one look silences me as she moves to the door and locks it. I am completely and utterly trapped.

"Third. Your body is mine for this hour. Got it? Don't speak. Just nod."

My head goes up, then slowly back down again as all the blood drains from my head and it's amazing I don't pass out.

She sets her alarm clock reading 5:30PM for an hour from now, and the minutes begin to tick by slowly.

"Good Girl. Now strip for me."

I hesitate but Lucy's earlier warnings keep my mouth shut and I lower my gaze as I begin to take off my clothes. Lucy is slowly making her way across her bedroom and I can hear her bed springs shift under her weight as she sits down. I try as best I can to hold my body with grace but I nearly fall over twice and I have to force myself to breathe and relax as best I can.

I'm left bare as a lamb chop and I close my eyes, more vulnerable than I have ever felt in her presence before. Yet, I can't help but notice the heat travel through me and I squeeze my thighs together and bite my lip as I move my hair behind my ear, my head bowed instinctively.

Belatedly, I notice that Lucy has removed my robe from around her body and she parts her legs slowly to reveal her very wet pussy. Her hair is waxed into a thin landing strip and I see her hard clit come into view from beneath her puffy sex lips.

She then begins touching herself and moves her fingers in exactly the way she likes it. She moves them up and down her labia and then circles around her clit.

Yet, the familiar sight of her gorgeous pussy somehow feels alien to me. Normally, Lucy's arousal shows on her face, in her eyes, and the way she bites her lip, but it remains expressionless.

She then opens the robe fully and her nipples that were hard and poking through the silky material are swollen and red. She bites her lip ever so slightly and says:

"Stand right there, Jess. You will know just how frustrating you can be to me. And you're not allowed to touch yourself. Understand?"

"Yes, Lucy." I say in a small voice.

"Yes, what?" She says harshly, and stops what she is doing until I answer.

I breathe deeply to stop myself from shaking and then I say: "Yes, Mistress."

"Good Girl. Now. Stand there and watch me touch myself to your little slut body."

The word Slut makes my pussy clench and Lucy never takes her hungry green eyes away from me for a second as she works her fingers around her clit and occasionally pushes fingers inside herself. I blush bright red, and my jaw clenches as I really try not to move toward her, to make her cum so hard on my fingers, my tongue...

"Get on your knees, my sweet little Slut," she says through gritted teeth, "and watch me."

I cringe at that word, knowing the memories it evokes of the last time I was here but I can't help but obey her. She knows exactly what to do. When she wants me, she has me. Simple.

I can't help but feel both ashamed and aroused at the thought of being her fucktoy. She can use my body however she wants. I bite my lip as I try not to allow myself to become overwhelmed.

I stare at her wet folds and her stiff nipples as she is lost in her pleasure. The dark circles around her eyes no longer seem so prominent and her hair looks luscious as it reaches down her back and her neck is exposed. She bites her lip and closes her eyes before she cries out my name. Her wild sensuality shows through every moan and gasp.

"Get over here, Jess. Now," she orders, and I keep my head bowed as I make to get up but she then suddenly says:

"Did I say you could get up, Slut?" I am momentarily confused, but she makes her way closer to the edge of the bed and opens her legs wide to me, and I know what I have to do.

But I don't intend to let Lucy get her own way completely, instead, I crawl towards her slowly and seductively. Taking my time. My eyes are moving all around her body and I even do that thing where I move my arms a little closer in front of me to emphasise my cleavage. I can see her momentarily look at my nipples open mouthed and I can see her folds getting wetter as I move closer and closer between her spread thighs.

My hands move up her legs and up to her spread thighs as I hold them apart. She grabs my hair and I work my magic on her. She immediately starts moaning, writhing and sighing in pleasure with our established rhythm and knowledge of each other's bodies. I love making her cum on my tongue. I think she knows she is just as helpless to my body as I am to hers. I may let her take the reins most of the time, but it doesn't make me the weak one.

I let my tongue travel up her labia slowly, drawing little patterns and allowing my mouth to latch onto certain areas that she loves, like the right inner thigh, or that soft spot between her stomach and the top of her bikini line. She grips my hair as she lies back on the bed and opens herself up to my mouth even more. My hands move her wet folds aside to reveal her vulnerable and engorged clit, and I kiss around it with my mouth before sucking on it gently. I allow myself to get aroused at her scent, her taste and the familiar feel of her hands in my hair. However, I notice that this time, it doesn't soothe an ache inside me to eat her out. Instead, I only get more anxious inside with every stroke of my tongue.

"Oh my sweet little slut, that's right." My pussy is now wet and highly stimulated to the point where I am gripping onto Lucy's thighs to keep from touching myself. Maybe, if I can make Lucy that little bit more helpless to my mouth, she won't be angry with me anymore. I can hear her moans becoming more desperate and I know her hands are fisting in the sheets beside her as she fights off her pleasure for as long as she can.

But her voice suddenly changes to that demanding tone again as she pulls on my hair and bids me to stand. I do so, keeping my hands by my sides and my gaze to the floor instinctively, but Lucy grabs me by the waist and moves me between her legs as she moves her hands all over me.

Her hands move up my body and trace the outline of my hips and waist. They move to cover my breasts and nipples, then travel down to my butt and her strong grip moves me even closer to her. She doesn't kiss me, but her mouth does move to my nipples and grinds me against her roughly in an attempt to get the most pleasure out of my helpless body. Every time I moan too loudly she slaps my butt in chastisement, but that seems to have the opposite effect and I try to get closer to her for more.

She sighs in frustration, "This is supposed to be a punishment for you, little slut. You're not supposed to enjoy being spanked but it seems you do. You're going to be my little masochist tonight, and you're going to love it."

I am lost to the pleasure of her hands, but I am momentarily knocked off balance and I have to hold onto her shoulders as she lifts my leg up to the edge of the bed, exposing my wet pussy to her fingers, and she doesn't disappoint. Her talented fingers move to her mouth, lubricating them up and she immediately shoves them deep inside me. I let out a yelp, tasting real pain for the first time, despite how aroused I am.

I have always been very tight and sensitive down there that it takes a lot of foreplay to get me to the point where I am ready to fuck, and I am not ready. The pain blends with the pleasure as her fingers penetrate me. I shake and moan in a strange mixture of pleasure and terror, and I stare at the ceiling in silent prayer that Lucy will simply just get tired after a while and fall asleep after we both have cum, but she seems to be wide awake and aroused to the point where she is about to explode. Her fingers keep exactly one pace: fast and relentless, and I can't stop her or slow her down. She grips my g-spot every so often and all the while, her mouth latches onto one nipple. I reach down to rub my clit but she pushes my hand away and looks up at me.

Her eyes flash green with anger and instead I simply just let her do what she wants.

I am not far away from cumming, but she suddenly says: "Get on the bed, on your knees and put your head into the mattress. Raise your butt in the air, and no back talk. You got it, Little Slut?"

I nod, breathing deeply, trying my best to chase away the fear in my arousal. <i Would she stop if I told her to? i>

"What was that?" she says, demanding that I pay attention.

"Yes, Mistress," I say into the mattress as my hands move out in front of me and my hips are raised momentarily to place her pillow underneath me. My hips are at the perfect angle for my pussy to be penetrated, and my nipples brush against the pillow as I try to grind out the burning pleasure that is taking over my body.

As she moves around doing whatever she is doing, she tuts and sighs in frustration as she pulls my hair roughly so I am once again upright.

"You're completely unmanageable, Jess. You're so frustrating. No amount of spanking or punishment can make you into a good girl. So I will just have to use your little slut body how I see fit."

I don't say anything, because she's right. I wonder if maybe that's the reason she enjoys sleeping with me. That no matter how much I submit at the moment, she can never fully control me. And I suppose that's part of the reason I like to be her little fucktoy, because I enjoy the fact that she can't get enough of me.

She moves behind me and grips my hips painfully hard before she moves her hands roughly up and down my back, the way a slave master inspects their latest purchase. She suddenly pulls me up so that she is behind me and grips me by the throat so hard that I see stars. I want her to stop. But I can't get the words out.

"You like being my little masochist, Jess. You need to feel that someone is in charge of you. It makes you just that little bit wetter. More fuckable."

I don't answer and instead her fingers move to my soaking wet pussy, and stroke my clit so aggressively that my hips move involuntarily in time with her fingers. I moan so loudly that I don't care who hears me, feeling the bite of her fingernails on the skin at my hips and waist. Her teeth softly nibble up my neck until they latch onto my ear lobe, tugging it hard, and then her hands tug on my hair painfully.

My body is alive with pleasure and I want to scream, but she suddenly puts a ball gag in my mouth, effectively silencing my protests. I shake and moan with fear as the belt tightens around the back of my head and a blindfold is placed over my eyes plunging me into darkness. My hands are still free but she pushes me back onto the bed, this time on my back, and opens my legs wide.

I feel one binding on my left wrist, and the other on my right, and for a moment, I am wondering where she will bind me to her bed but then I am struck with understanding. She has fastened another set of bindings to my ankles and clicked them both in place so that my ankles and wrists are bound together, leaving my legs wide open to her.

I feel her hands moving all over me and momentarily she places her whole mouth over my soaking wet pussy. Her tongue dances over my clit and then her fingers hold my labia and sex lips apart, exposing the sensitive nerves to her cruel mouth and she takes her sweet time making her tongue slide up and down me. I shake with arousal and moan through the gag. I am so close to cumming that every new flick of her talented tongue makes me gasp.

But then she stops, and I suddenly no longer feel her around me. I listen intently, hoping to god that she hasn't left me here. I can't bear the idea that I may be left tied up and vulnerable to anyone who could walk in, but my pussy moistens further at the idea of being the perfect little plaything for her.

I moan Lucy's name through the gag as best I can and begin to thrash around in my bonds in hope of getting free, until I feel the heat of her body against mine once again.