The Voyage

Story Info
A (lesbian) life on the ocean waves.
2.4k words
3.85
2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
243 Followers

I am Pauline and I have been married to George for 7 years. We have known John for 4 years. We meet him at the Sundream Nudist Club in upland Wiltshire George inherited lots of money and a large Wiltshire farm and a 3 bedroom renovated barnhouse. But George is not showy about his wealth, other than having his own boat moored at Sandbanks, Dorset.

We invited John and Carol, his wife of 7 months, for a weekend on board George's boat.

The weather was brilliant for our boating break. As soon as they were out of sight of land, both men got naked. They enjoyed being "round the world" type sailors at the back of the ship.

SUN BATHING AND SUN CREAM

Carol and I sunbathed at the pointed part of the boat. Out of courtesy to Carol, I was wearing a bikini. Laying face down I took off my bikini top and Carol massaged my back.

Carol then took off her shorts and top to reveal her bikini. She asked me to massage the sun lotion onto her back. She took off her bikini top and lay there on her tummy.

I didn't bother to put on my bikini top and applied the sun cream.

"That feels lovely," she murmured as my hands moved from her shoulder to her lower back.

I asked "Do you want an all over tan like your husband will get? If so, I can massage your bum. Tan lines are so unsightly. Don't worry, George won't see you naked."

WE GET NAKED

To make her decision easier I stripped completely. It was liberating being nude in front of a textile. Carol stood up to show off her petite breasts and then took off the rest of her bikini. She stood there naked but soon lay down on her front. I massaged her lovely bum. She then massaged my bum. I was in seventh heaven.

We spent an hour chatting and getting to know each other. In this time she felt comfortable enough to lay on her back revealing her petite breasts and shaved pussy. I have a hairy pussy and large breasts.

Carol tried not to stare but I could see that she admired my large breasts. It was my first inkling that Carol might be bisexual. I swing both ways. Providing that I am discrete, George doesn't mind me chatting up and then using women sexually.

Carol said "Its quite exhilarating being naked on a ship. The thought of being seen adds an element of danger."

I said "How would you feel about my husband seeing you naked? And you seeing my husband as nature designed?"

Carol said "I suppose it would be okay. I have to get used to this naturist lark. I know that John is a nudist."

I said "We're having a naturist naval lark."

NUDE WAITRESSING

I suggested "Let's go below and get the men some drinks. That way you and George can see each other nude. Then we can come back here and sunbathe together."

Carol agreed. I gave her another massage of sun cream on her back, bum and legs. Carol did the same for me. I was getting moist down below as Carol's hands rubbed the sun cream into my flesh.

My moist vagina confirmed that I wanted Carol sexually. I lay on my tummy imagining us together. I was horny as hell.

Carol stood up and applied sun cream to her front and then applied sun cream to my breasts and near my pussy. Her hands findling my tits confirmed that Carol was bisexual.

We went below and prepared cocktails for George and John. I served John and Carol served my husband. George thanked Carol for the drink and she stared at his willy. My George's penis is larger and thicker than Carol's husband's.

John said to his wife "I see you have adopted our nudist lifestyle. Welcome aboard."

John didn't mind that Carol was staring at my husband's cock. We finished our cocktails and Carol and I took the glasses back below. We had spent quite a lot of time with the men.

I got the impression that Carol wanted to swop partners. But I wanted her to be my bed partner, not a fuck toy for George. I wouldn't mind sleeping with John but I wanted his wife much more. I didn't want to rush things but I wasn't going to look a lesbian or partner swap gift horse in the mouth.

NUDE SWIMMING

Later we made anchor in a small secluded cove for the night. No one bothered to dress. Carol had taken to being nude like a duck to water.

My husband asked "Anyone want to join me for a nude swim?"

We all swam around laughing and playing.

John lay on his back in the water and let the waves wash over his willy. I swam close and watched his cock floating every which way. I liked looking at what John's package, but now I looked at it as a possible part of a partner swop.

I thought that Carol was fortunate in her choice of bed partner. Carol swam close to my husband. She had gotten used to being naked on board the boat. Now she was enjoying her first nude swim.

I swam for about ten minutes and needed to go for a number 2. I climbed onto the boat. I grabbed a towel and quickly dried myself. Once I had relieved myself, I watched the high jinks of George, Carol and John. They all looked happy.

I stood there so they could see me naked. Carol swam back to the boat to join me. I wrapped her in a towel and massaged her through it. Then I took the towel away and Carol let me stare at her tits and pussy

CONFIRMATION

Carol surprised me with a long kiss on my lips. Instinctively I returned her kiss. It felt natural and right kissing John's wife. She was a much younger woman and sexier for that.

Carol said "That was my first lesbian kiss since I started dating John. Don't tell him."

She gently stroked between my legs and played with my pubic hair. I made no attempt to stop her. I was putty in her hands. I didn't know where this was leading, but I hoped it was to her bed. I speculated on what lesbian experiences Carol had before she started dating John.

COITUS INTERRUPTED

Unfortunately the men returned. Nude swimming had shrunk their cocks but neither cared. They chatted away as they towelled themselves. They were oblivious to Carol's first post marriage lesbian adventure.

THE NIGHT TIME ROMANCE.

We dressed for dinner of microwaved paella and white wine. Carol kept smiling at me, suggesting that she wanted to play with me another time. I certainly wanted to be her plaything.

John opened another bottle of wine for the ladies and a half bottle of whiskey for the men. Carol and I got halfway through the bottle. Our bladders were now full.

THE LOO FOR TWO

Carol said "I need to go to the loo."

As is the fashion I went with her. I stood outside and, as she emptied her bladder I thought of how we could continue our lesbian romance. When she came out I was ready with a suggestion.

I said "Let's make love on the deck at midnight."

Carol replied "That sounds like heaven. And the men will be fast asleep with all the alcohol they have drunk.

We rejoined the men. After we finished the bottle of wine Carol said "John its been a long day. I'm going to have an early night."

John said "We've nearly finished the bottle. I'll join you in about half an hour."

John and George finished the bottle and John retired to his cabin. George went down towards the loo to get rid of the alcohol he had drunk. I followed him and watched him urinate. I like watching George pee. He likes watching me urinating, especially when I stand up to relieve myself.

GEORGE'S WARNING.

George said "Be discrete. I don't want to lose John as a friend. Do I get a handjob before you go to see Carol?"

My husband knew that I wanted Carol even though John didn't.

We went to our cabin and I gave my husband a hand job. He fell asleep straight away.

The soundproofing isn't great on these boats. I could hear John trying to persuade Carol to have sex. It was then that I realised that John and Carol must have heard me giving my husband a handjob. George is very vocal as I wank him. He grunts loudly as he spurts his sperm.

Carol might have been coy because she didn't want me to hear them "at it". Alternatively she might be playing a game with me or her husband or both of us.

Then I heard the unmistakable sound of love making.

I fondled my tits thinking of John's cock inside of Carol and thrusting. I imagined him taking her nearer and nearer to an earth shattering orgasm. My hand now reached between my legs and into my wet pussy. I used my juice covered finger to circle round my clitoris.

I gave myself an orgasm.

Despite the large amount of alcohol he had drunk, John kept up inside Carol for much longer than George is inside me.

I had never watched two people making love. But I wanted to see John fucking Carol. I mean seriously sensual sex not just making love. And I wanted John to watch Carol and I getting all lesbian.

Finally I heard the sound of them both having an orgasm. Then a minute later i heard John snoring. I heard no sound from Carol. She was probably waiting for the sensations of her orgasm to fade. That "after glow" usually lasts 10 to 15 minutes.

My after glow had now finished. So John had been fucking Carol for 15 minutes.

GIVE ME THE GIRL, GIVE ME THE MOONLIGHT AND...

I placed my hands onto Carol's tits, making her nipples harden. I kissed her neck while continuing to tease her nipples and give her neck a love bite.

as she proceeded to nibble at her neck, making quiet, urgent, cooing sounds. "Nat, I know how much you need this, just let me show you how good it can be."

Carol whispered "That feels so good. Don't stop pleasing my nipples."

I continued to tease her left nipple and moved the other hand down her to body, to feel her hairless mound of Venus triangle. Carol shifted position to allow my hand to go between her legs. Carol trembled as I put 2 fingers into her cunt. I played with her wet pleasure tunnel. I took my fingers out and tasted her love juices.

CAROL TAKES CONTROL

Carol said "It's time for me to return the favour. Turn around and grab the handrail."

I did as Carol ordered and she caressed my arse I parted my legs in the hope that she would stimulate my clit. Instead she smacked my arse hard. I held the handrail tightly as she continued to chastise my buttocks. My clit ached for her attentions.

She said "Just do what I say and I will show you new heights of pleasure. Let go of the handrail and turn round. Play with your breasts and make your nipples erect. Don't stop until I tell you to"

TWO TYPES OF ORGASM

She watched me as I played with my tits. Then, still watching me play with my tits, she slid two fingers deep inside my arse. She knew how to stimulate my anal tunnel.

She was relentless and continued until my anal tunnel tightened and tried to expel her fingers. I was coming close to a back door orgasm.

I still concentrated on keeping my nipples erect. I was getting 2 types of orgasms simultaneously - one from Carol's fingers and another from my own hands on his tits.

I grunted as my arse could take no more pleasuring. My nipples responded in tandem.

She withdrew her fingers.

She said "Stop wanking your breasts."

She kissed me passionately while gripping my arse.

She ordered "Grip the handrail once again. I want to use you."

I obeyed and got into the position Carol wanted. She fondled my buttocks and then ran her fingers between my legs. She spread my buttocks and knelt down.

A CLITORAL ORGASM

She said "You have a lovely pink pussy, now let me find your clit."

Carol's fingers spread my pussy opening and I felt her finger on my swollen clit. No one had ever approached my clit from the rear before. Then I felt her tongue slide over my supremely sensitive button.

I gasped at the incredible sensation of her tongue on my button.

Carol ignored my gasp and continued suckling my clit. My legs buckled when she furiously slid her tongue on my clit. I gripped the handrail for dear life.

I had a most delicious orgasm and grunted so loud that I feared I would wake the men. Carol stopped.

A VAGINAL ORGASM

Carol ordered "Get down in the same position you do when George fucks you."

Carol then rammed 3 of her fingers into my hungry cunt. She stimulated me with the girth of those 3 fingers and gave me the 4th type of orgasm - a vaginal one - as Carol had found my g-spot.

I could take no more and Carol knew it. She had one suck on my sensitive nipples and we kissed.

I said "Thank you. We must do it again and again"

A ONE OFF?

Carol said "But I need to speak about it to John. He has been good to me. I think he will understand me having a fling with you. But it may have to be a one off."

The next day at breakfast John said "I understand that the ladies were bored last night and found a way to amuse themselves. Let's call it moon madness. If the ladies say that there will be no more moon madness then the matter is closed."

I said "I guarantee that it won't happen again."

George said to John "And so do I. Thank you for being so understanding. Its a fine day so shall we all get naked?"

We all got naked and Carol and I never got intimate again. Neither did we get the 3some that I had hoped for.

LovingF
LovingF
243 Followers