The Waitress

Story Info
Couple dabble in swinger's lifestyle.
1.4k words
3.75
16.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sapkau
Sapkau
12 Followers

"You keep looking at me."

He was greatly embarrassed, especially since it was true. He had been infatuated with her since she first came to take his order. Her full lips, captivating smile, curvy hourglass figure and the posture of a ballerina meant that he could not keep his eyes off her. He kept going back for lunch a couple of times a week partly because she was working there.

He faltered in his reply and muttered "Sorry."

She smiled, which eased the tension a little and turned around to continue with her work. His eyes were glued to her ass. The sight of her plump rear wobbling gently, as she walked, always excited him.

He was somewhat ashamed and uncomfortable and finished his meal quickly.

When she presented the bill, she casually asked, "Are you married?"

His body language and hesitation gave the answer away before he said "Yes."

"That's good. So am I."

His disappointment was obvious.

When she returned with his change she said, "It might interest you to know that my husband and I are swingers."

He did not know how to respond and simply said, "That's nice."

There was a hint of a smile as he walked out to return to the gym, where he worked as a fitness instructor. The little conversation gave Eric much to think about over the next few days. The concept was sensible in some ways. He was married for around 2 years. Unlike the majority of his friends, he had never cheated on his wife. To some extent, he even felt a little guilty looking at Michelle gliding around the restaurant. Now, he was presented with a concept which meant honesty and openness. It seemed more acceptable than the secretive methods of others.

He was starting to have more respect for this idea. There were no lies or deception just an acceptance of the fact that not everyone was monogamous by nature.

From what little information he had, it seemed that one did not have to go too far too soon. It looked as if it was possible to have the best of both worlds. The charms of Michelle, constantly on his mind, he decided to take some action. He had to enter into what appeared to be a world of open, guiltfree indulgence.

In his neighborhood, parties in people's homes were organized on a regular basis among the people who lived there. He thought he would invite Michelle and her husband to the next one he hosted. The prospect seemed exciting, it being a nice casual way to get to know them a bit better and perhaps even draw them into a conversation about their lifestyle.

He kept it a simple affair, on a Sunday afternoon, inviting just a few others. When Michelle walked in, she looked stunning in a pair of jeans and a t shirt. She introduced her husband, Paul. He looked a few years older than her, maybe in his early 30's.

Paul, who was an accountant by profession, gentle in nature and well spoken. Eric proceeded to introduce the pair to his wife, Julie. Paul's smile when he shook her hand revealed that he was attracted to her. Julie was a yoga teacher who maintained a healthy lifestyle whereby she was gracefully slim.

As the evening went on Eric spent more time talking to his new friends and found Michelle particularly charming. He was finding her more and more attractive. He felt the rush of excitement that he had not felt since he had settled into the stale contentment of married life. He was starting to feel alive again.

Eric had chosen his other guests well knowing that they would leave early and maybe the four of them would be left alone together. He was back to the good old days when he was on a date and wondering how things were going to turn out. Michelle looked so sexy and the anticipation of getting his hands on her luscious body was driving him mad.

This was foreign territory for him. Faced with a married woman he found enticing with her husband, as well as his wife there. This was a very strange situation because he was actually hoping he would find his wife attractive so he could get his hands on someone he fancied.

Some of the guests started leaving and soon there were just the four of them left. This was exactly what Eric was hoping for. His mind was on the two women in the room. They were both quite different. Michelle was a saucy, seductive temptress. Her raven black hair and curvy figure made heads turn. Julie had more of an innocent, angelic appearance. She practiced what she preached. She had the clear complexion of a vegan and a slim, supple body from her yoga practice.

Julie was sitting in the arm chair while the others were on the sofa, with Michelle in the middle. So far, nothing suggestive had happened apart from a brief moment when Paul put his hand round Julie's shoulder and said something about it being very fair if he took her and Eric took Michelle. It seemed more as a joke than anything else.

Eric decided to take out the two bottles of a nice single malt whiskey which he had saved for a special occasion in the hope that this would steer the evening in the right direction. Julie did not drink much, apart from the occasional glass of wine, but could be persuaded to try a special drink.

It turned out to be a good idea. Everyone started to be more relaxed. By the time the second bottle was opened, people were in a party mood. Eric's attention was now entirely on Michelle. Seated right next to him and moving closer. A couple more drinks later he put his arm round and briefly buried his face in her hair, while making a special point. This simple act greatly aroused him. The aroma of her hair was intoxicating. Julie gave a stern look.

Michelle said, "Paul, Julie looks very lonely over there, why don't you go over and give her company.

He went over and slowly ran his hand over her beautiful, blonde, curly hair. He proceeded to gently kiss her cheek. She did not resist when he started to lick her ear lobe. Encouraged, he started to caress her breast. Eric knew that when she wore that flowery, cotton dress, she did not wear a bra. He realised that her nipples would be hardening and he would be able to feel them through the thin material.

Eric continued, his hands all over her. She seemed to be enjoying the attention and perhaps the novelty of the experience. Paul removed his t-shirt and got on his knees. He started licking her feet, starting at the top and continuing on to the toes. Soon he was sucking gently. He proceeded to the other foot sucking each toe one by one.

In the meantime, Michelle removed her t-shirt, revealing her breasts. Eric put his arm around her and started licking her nipples. He could not keep his hands off her. He was greatly aroused and starting to feel the bulge in his jeans. It was so exciting to have a semi-naked woman next to him especially someone who he had adored for so long.

For a brief moment his attention was completely on the gorgeous woman beside him that he forgot about his wife in the hands of another man. He gazed over to see Paul putting his hands up her dress to pull her panties down. He started sniffing them. He buried his face deeply into them.

After a while he got up and said, "I will keep these as a souvenir of the evening, if you don't mind."

Michelle got up and put her t-shirt back on and so did Paul. It came to a abrupt end as if it was just a taster.

The hosts composed themselves and thanked them for coming over.

At the door, just about to leave, Paul said, "Maybe we should get together again."

As soon as they left and door shut, Eric pull his wife's dress off, leaving her totally naked. He started kissing her holding her buttocks in his hands. He felt her pussy and it was dripping wet.

That night they had the best sex in a long time. Eric had no idea of what was on his wife's mind but he was thinking of Michelle and Paul sniffing his wife's panties when he exploded into an intense orgasm, like he had not had in a while.

Sapkau
Sapkau
12 Followers