All Comments on 'The Waitress'

by Sapkau

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A reasonable novice introduction. Certainly not a real story.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Sorry but this was totally unbelievable. What husband would attempt to arrange a "swinging/swapping" situation without having discussed it with his wife FIRST? What does she think about swinging? He's living in a fantasy land. Also, his description of Michelle as "a ballerina having a curvy, hourglass figure with a plump rear that wobbles when she walks" does not match that of a ballerina. Her posture could never fit that description.

Anyway, keep writing. Practice will always improve the result. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dreamland, where ballerinas are overweight pawgs, and willing to step into swinging without warning? Basically, a story about a pimp and his washed up ho, using her to try and tip a waiter. Nothing more.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

What poor young people who, after only two years of marriage, need a third party to improve their sex life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not too bad for a beginner. But as others have said --- totally unbelievable!!!!! And your use of the names got mixed up ---- Paul was with Julie and Eric was with Michelle during the abbreviated swap <<paragraphs 26 & 27!!!! Get an editor and/or a proofreader and use them before you publish another story!!!!!

maninconnmaninconnover 1 year ago
They just left?

They just suddenly left? Well then, guess I will too. Goodb…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All these Stories?, are Complete Bullshit. It would NEVER happen in Real Life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous