The Walk of Shame

Story Info
Some fictional.
2k words
3.86
6.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 21, I moved to Hawaii with my Father's family to help out with the family Orchid farm in Kapoho. A little bit about myself at that time. I was trying to get away from the hustle and bustle of Orange County, California. I was surfing a lot, so it was a natural move for me.

I was five foot ten inches and weighed one hundred and forty-five pounds.

While on the farm, I found I needed to find other work to make a little extra cash. My family would be out of town for the upcoming weekend. I thought that this would be a good time to get some extra work in. Opening up the newspaper to the classifieds, I called the first add I saw. A gentleman answered the phone. The man's name was john, after speaking to each other for a while he said he could use me for the day and came over to the farm to pick me up.

He was driving a beet up, old red pickup truck, when he arrived. I introduced myself and jumped into the passenger side and we were off. We spoke to each other on the drive, all the while getting to know one another. His property was a good twenty miles away. A half hour later, we drove on to his property. On arrival, I noticed a small travel trailer and a rock outline of the house foundation next to it. With another little, old looking shack on the other side of the lot.

We worked are butts off. He on a tractor and I, moving rocks by hand. Five hours went by very fast. We were exhausted, filthy dirty with cinder dust and dried sweat sticking to our bodies as we walked over to the small travel trailer, he called for the workday to be done. John walked into the trailer and came out holding a nice joint and asked if I partake? With a smile, I lit the joint and inhaled deeply. Handing it back to him, he took a fake hit, which I noticed right away, then handed it back to me, I took another gracious toke. I felt really high, really fast. Then he asked me if I would like to use the shower? Of course, I said. The sender was starting to burn my skin. He led me to the small wood shed. Before John opened the door, I mentioned to him that the weed was strong, and I had a strange feeling buzz from it. He turned and smiled, asking if I was okay. I just smiled back at him.

The shed was built over a natural hot spring that he used to heat the water for the shower. John opened the door, stepped inside and took off his shorts, he was naked. Feeling really strange from the weed, and not wanting to be rude, I asked if it would be okay for me to take off my shorts? "Of course." John said. I untied my shorts which dropped to the ground like a sweaty rock, I forgot that I had my boy panties on under my shorts and when I bent over to pick up the dirty shorts, to put them on the hanger, I noticed him smirk a bit. I don't know what came over me at that moment, but I felt a little naughty, being the submissive little girl I knew I was, when wearing almost nothing, I turned away giving John the full view of my bubble butt. I pulled the panties down slowly, bending over, facing away from John, I stepped out of them trying to keep them from touching the ground, then hung them over the shorts.

At the time, I was as naïve and innocent as the next. The fact that I was feeling very frisky must have been due to smoking some of the joint. I had never in my life tried to tease a man before. John showed me into the dark the room as my eyes adjusted to the darkness John asked me to sit on the couch like seating of smooth cinder rocks. It was very comfortable. He got into the showering area and started rinsing himself off, then John looked at me sitting there waiting, he suggested I lay myself out on the rocks, letting me know it was very comfortable. Of course, I did as asked and realized, it was very comfy.

Two minutes go by, All the while, I am wondering what I had just smoked, when all of a sudden, he is on me. He was a big man of six feet five inches a least. I was five foot, eight inches, skinny and stoned out of my mind. With one of his hands on my chest and the other across my thighs, He tells me that he knows I am straight, but that he can't help himself. His head goes down to my feeble little shriveled one and a half inch penis, and he sucks it into his mouth, "Oh my god it felt good.". With his hand on my chest, he started playing with my nipples and starts giving me the first blow job I have had to date.

I was blown away, no pun intended. I had a Fifty-year-old man sucking me off, so good. In no time, I had a rock hard erection. My mind was all over the place. I could not believe what was happening. My little five-inch erection disappearing into his hungry mouth looked so amazing. Up until that moment of time, I hadn't had any kind of sex, not even masturbation, for the last three months. I had my hands gripped into his hair, and I was moaning like a good little bitch. The feeling of his unshaven face was too much as he sucked my little balls into his mouth. Then, all of a sudden, my body went into full convulsions and I started shaking uncontrollably. I did not know what was happening to me. Then I blew the biggest load of cum into his mouth. I lay, prone, almost passed out and my mind was vibrating in waves of amazement, as he made sure he sucked me dry. I couldn't move, still laying there shaking from the mind-blowing orgasm I had just had, still wondering what had just happened.

John left my side, going back into the shower to rinse off again, and when he looked at me, it was with great pride in the fact that he just changed my sexuality. I could see his tall outline from the little bit of light coming in from behind him. As I watched him with my head tilted to the side. He started stroking his cock as he looked over at me laying prone, stroking myself, on the rock couch. I watched in amazement, with big eyes and mouth wide open in awe, as his cock grew to hang down to his knees.

John, smiling as he stroked his monster to life, told me that he could fill my mouth if I would like. I just nodded and started to stroke myself faster. Walking to my side, he stroked his cock masterfully and put his tip to my open mouth and filled it full of his man juice. I swallowed all I could. It was lovely, it was the first time I tasted another man's seed.

John took my right hand and pulled me up to a seated position. I then got to my feet and went to the shower. While showering, all I could think about was the size of his monster cock and that I wanted it in my ass. I rinsed all the soap off of my body. I still had a raging hard on and was still high. I did not dry off and we walked naked back up to the trailer. He opened the door for me to step in and the first thing I saw was a poster of a beautiful women in the sexiest black lingerie.

He lit the joint again and took another fake hit and handed it to me. I took a deep hit, then another. He was impressed. Setting it back on the tray, he noticed I was checking out the poster.

I mentioned to him that I loved the poster and he asked me if I liked the woman or the sexy lingerie? I blurted out, "The sexy lingerie"! He smiled and told me that he had some in the drawer under the seat I was sitting on. Then told me to pull out what I like and put it on. I was so excited, I found the most sexy black nylons, a garter belt with a matching black lace bra and some black heels.

I looked hot! And I knew it! Then I turned to face him asking him what he thought? He couldn't control himself. John pushed me over the seat and held me down. I was laid down on my back smiling and he stuck a tube of lube to my butt and smeared it all around. Then filled my Sissie hole full. At that moment I knew I was going to get what I wanted and it was that huge cock deep inside of me.

His cock was hard and scary as he put it to my ass pushing it through my cheeks directly to my hole. It was big! I tried not to cry as he forced it in slowly. My hard little penis shriveled from the pain as he forced his cock in.

Finally, I heard a pop as his mushroom tip broke the threshold of my hole and I screamed from the pain and passed out, but John kept pushing and before I knew what was happening he had stretched me out. I woke to him fucking me good and me screaming, "Yes" and moaning out loud. I could feel his manhood deep inside of me. I crunched my stomach trying to clinch on to him, to hold him balls deep in me. I felt like such a woman succumbing to this man's needs, I rocked with his movements instinctively knowing what needed to be done. We Fucked!!!

John's cock was getting bigger inside of me and he was moaning loudly. He started to fuck me hard pounding, long driving strokes he tortured me with pain as pre-cum was spurting out of my limp clitty and then it happened he came so hard and right at that moment the door opened up, as Howard, his friend walked in to see me and John in full unity.

Howard did not miss a beat as soon as john was empty and fell out of me. Howard filled me with his fat cock it wasn't half as long but it was fatter, he fucked me so hard. I did not know who this new man was but he was ravaging me with his cock. He stopped, turned me over belly down and rammed his cock in me over and over. I was crying, moaning and before I knew what was going on, I came all over my nylons.

This made Howard so excited. He looked over to see john looking at me, looking at him. Howard slammed one last drive balls deep and fully emptying into my love hole and fell away. John got back up, stepping behind me and put his now hard cock back into me and shoved it all the way in, balls to the wall in one motioned. I let out a little whimper and took it like I knew I was supposed to.

John finished off another load deep inside of me. I lay there motionless, used and a mess, physically and mentally. The men decided to take me home in the Red, convertible, Cadillac, I was put in the back seat for all to see, just wearing the lingerie. The ride home would take us through the town of Pahoa. It was a small town and everyone knew that these two men just had there way with me.

When we got to the gate of the property I got out, not caring if any of the neighbors were watching. I walked the walk of shame down the long driveway as the men watched me with cum cumming out of my ass I felt no shame. All I could feel was a new craving sensation from deep within my body.