The Warlock and the Gloombrood

Story Info
A warlock and her demons face off against a gigantic foe.
1.5k words
4.17
1.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is more experimental, with explicitly magical anatomy, magic in general, a 5v1, slight inflation, and more. It is also shorter.

______

"The Twisting Nether is home to beings fiercer than the common imp or succubus. To summon these monsters from their home for subjugation is a perilous venture... In their hubris, many souls have met their end at the hands of such creatures. But those strong enough to endure their onslaught have found power beyond their imaginations."

The woman reading the tome, Morena Diablos, bit her lip. She was tall, with above-average breasts, wide hips, a domineering face, and wavy purple hair which reached halfway down her back. She wore a purple robe, as well as a tiara and bracelets: her spell foci.

She had made a name for herself as a talented junior warlock, fighting alongside various creatures from other planes she bound to her will. She also knew various curses and hexes with which to weaken her opponents.

Now, she was seeking to take another step up in the world. As the book said, attempting to bind creatures from the Twisting Nether was risky. While her soul was not at risk, she could end as their fucktoy for all eternity, which, in her humble opinion, was even worse.

She had numerous powerful curses ready at a whim, from curses of wilting which reduced stamina and strength, to short-term paralysis, bursts of pain, arousal, or submission, hexes that reduced the size of any sexual assets the target might have, and more.

Besides her stood four other women: two short, tanned imps with massive breasts and skimpy outfits, going by Mima and Nina; a blue, naked, muscular oni going by Bella; and a succubus dressed in a formal jacket, glasses, gloves, and nothing else, who called herself Jane.

"Ready?" Morena asked and leaned over the summoning circle.

"Ready." the four demons behind her replied.

Morena took a deep breath and began the traditional chant to summon the creature: "Arise!" Smoke billowed out, and she continued, "You will be mine, demon! Surrender your power, or I shall take it myself!"

Not a second after she finished speaking, a hand grabbed her by the throat and the creature Morena identified as a Gloombrood grabbed her neck, slammed her onto a stone altar behind her, and began to pound into her.

"F-fuck!" Morena exhaled through clenched teeth as she felt the Gloombrood's cock slam into her cervix. She knew she couldn't outlast it in this position, so with the twist of a wrist, she invoked a relaxing hex, then slapped the hand holding her down, causing the muscles to relax and the hand to let go. Then she used her legs to kick off the Gloombrood's stomach and thus slide its penis out of her pussy.

As she did this, the four demons sprang into action. Mima and Nina, the two imps, slid up to the Gloombrood's penis, and enveloped its base in their massive breasts, while they both used one hand to stroke its tip and the other to tickle its balls.

Jane walked around the creature, and fisted its large asshole, using her other hand to punch its ass.

Bella jumped over the imps, wrapped her hands and legs around the Gloombrood, and started sucking and biting its nipple.

The Gloombrood shook its hips, bowling the imps over, then picked Mima up and impaled her on its cock.

Due to demons having rather flexible biologies and their abilities to further allow themselves to endure such situations with magic, Mima just screamed in pleasure as the cock bulged between her tits. Mima had endured by using magic to create a pocket dimension, which effectively made her vagina thrice as long, but also meant that in addition to the arousal caused by mana expenditure, Mima was now feeling 15 inches of cock in her.

As a result, it only took the usually insatiable Mima a few thrusts to be limp and squirting, to which the Gloombrood responded by tossing her away like a used rag, grabbing Nina, and thrusting into her.

On the flip side, not even a creature of its caliber could ignore the masterful ministrations of the four demons. While not done yet, they were making a dent in its endurance.

As such, when Nina squeezed on it erratically, the Gloombrood came in her. This was too much for her, and as it tossed her aside, her drool pooled on the ground below her and mixed with its cum.

Seeing a freed up space and having recovered, Morena ran up to the tip of the Gloombrood's cock, and began to jerk it off and cast hex after hex, increasing sensitivity, making it less erect, making its orgasms more draining, and many more.

The Gloombrood decided to deal with Bella next, and after a few seconds of her resistance, yanked her off of its chest. Knowing what its strength was, it impaled her on its cock, just like it had done to Mima and Nina.

Unlike them, who would need to use magic to endure an above-average cock due to how small they were, however, Bella was tall and broad, even for an oni. In addition, she prided herself on her squeezes. Squeezes the Gloombrood would feel on all 15 of its inches, while it was under the effects of several hexes, Jane was still fisting it from behind, and Morena had moved and started applying weakening curses and pressure on its ballsack.

It gave Bella a thrust, and then another. When Bella taunted it, saying "That all you got, big man?" through gritted teeth, it began pounding her in earnest.

Bella lasted three minutes, cumming and squeezing like mad the whole time, and successfully drove it to orgasm. However, its orgasm finished her off as well, as she had already been driven half-mad by pleasure, and then its cum flooded into her womb and just kept flowing and putting pressure on its walls. She went limp on the Gloombrood's cock, then fell off when it shook itself, trying to hasten its recovery from the orgasm it just gave her.

Before it could do anything else, Morena saw the opportunity its weakness provided and cast a binding hex, causing its arms to be wrapped in chains and bound behind its back.

Jane decided to target the now available cock, while Morena conjured a whip and went to work on its ass.

Seeing as the Gloombrood couldn't use its hands for now, Jane decided to attack its cock, alternating between kissing and licking, and slapping and punching it, making use of a well-known detail: in demons, pain swiftly turned to pleasure.

Meanwhile, Morena saw the Gloombrood rearing up to stomp Jane into paste, so she dispelled the chains and instead used a paralysis hex that left it completely defenseless. She managed to maintain the hex for three minutes.

When the hex broke, Jane began sucking on the tip of the Gloombrood's cock, and when the Gloombrood reached out to grab her, instead of attacking her pussy, it grabbed her hair and pulled her onto its cock, forcing her to deepthroat it.

But instead of gagging, Jane just kept on sucking, adding an occasional vicious bite. This defiance angered the Gloombrood, and it started fucking her mouth. This had little effect, and the first thing it did that got a reaction out of her was when it came. The torrent staggered her, her belly slightly swelling. That was it. Soon, she continued to suck it off.

Panicking, the Gloombrood yanked her off of its cock, and impaled her on it, deciding that its odds in pussy vs cock are better than mouth vs cock.

Jane certainly felt its attacks now, and it didn't take long before she came squirting. The Gloombrood, remembering her biting its cock, kept fucking until the pleasure and exhaustion of enduring so many orgasms left her unconscious.

She slid off of its cock, and Morena cast another paralysis hex, then licked its glans. As the creature was weakened by all the fucking it just did and Morena was relatively fresh, the hex lasted long enough for her ministrations to cause one final orgasm and bring it to its knees. Having dodged the stream of cum, Morena cast one more spell: a binding curse, forcing the Gloombrood to obey her.

With that done, she forced it back into the portal and closed it, then began checking on her demons. Once she made sure they were alright, she carried them off to the bath, one by one, in preparation for some celebratory gentle lovemaking.

_______

There are two other possible series I could begin posting if there is interest, though it would mean bigger delays between chapters of Outlaw and the Amazon.

A series about sexfighting nuns. Features: demons, nuns, magic, monster girls, more magic, rivalries, some noncompetitive romance, and more.

A series about virtual reality tactical shooter/sexfighting game. Features: girls with guns, ambushes, trash talk, sci-fi toys, and more.