The Warlock & The Wizardess Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Horny as Laentharyel was, the ebb and flow of rolling pleasure caused by her own personal clit-smooching demoness made the elf ever more impatient to be anally stuffed with dwarven dickmeat, so much so that she arched her back as much as possible and tilted her gorgeous heart-shaped ass up even more, offering it to Uli's monumentally hard dong with wanton urgency. Moments later, the warrior's strong butt-kneading hands pulled her curvy cheeks wider apart and he moved closer, slapping his stiff veiny sausage in Laeny's asscrack and lining it up with her saliva-dripping sphincter. Right there and then, the elf girl finally realized in full what was about to happen: Uli was going to buttfuck her, he was going to cram his huge rock-hard dick (which was even thicker than Jadrik's, although not quite as long) into her tight little asshole and plow her hard and deep, sodomizing her to his heart's content like he had wished to do for as long as they had known each other. It was an overwhelming thought, and it was about to become a steamy, forbidden and therefore irresistibly sexy reality.

Much to her own surprise, the potentially scary prospect of being assfucked by the randy dwarf not only appealed to Laeny, but it made her even hotter than she already was. Desperately aroused after being teased and prepped and stimulated anally so much and so well by her two succubi, Laeny felt like a thunderbolt had hit her when her body registered the sensation of Uli's broad cockhead rubbing on her winking, spit-lubed hineyhole. The heft and warmth and sheer obscene girth of the dwarf's schlong rubbing between her buttcheeks felt amazing, but the pressure that his precum-drooling tip was exerting on her tiniest orifice was simply breathtaking in its eroticism. On top of those pussy-wetting sensations, the general implications of that most taboo, unthinkably lewd among sexual acts, especially between members of their historically adversarial races, felt so insanely arousing to Laeny that she was positively drunk with buttlust.

"Uuhh yes! Do it, Uli, please! Do it! Put it in my ass, pleeeease!" Laeny mewled with slutty urgency, tossing her long blonde hair across her arched back as she turned to look over her shoulder at the hyper horny warrior, whose eyes were magnetized to the barely believable image of his large dwarven dong poised at the entrance of her deliciously pink and delectably tiny elven asshole, his bloated purple glans relentlessly poking and prodding at her miniature hole, desperate to gain access to her pleasure-gifting anal depths. "Please, fuck my ass! Stick your fat dwarven dick all the way up my tight little butthole! Oowh, I need your big cock in my ass so bad!"

Enthralled as he was by the unbelievable sight of his obscenely huge glans trying to breach into Laentharyel's minuscule backdoor, Uli still averted his gaze for a moment to look at the elf, his butt-staring trance broken by the sheer needy wantonness of the elf's words. Even Shayla, Jadrik and Veltheesza, still frozen in place as they were, gasped when they heard Laeny's sexy pleas, her enthusiasm in inviting Uli to sodomize her adding even more to the hotness of the situation.

Panting and growling under his breath, his powerful stocky body shaking as if from a fever, Uli merely grinned as he met the elf's green gaze, the long thick braids of his red beard swinging against her perfect little bubble-butt and tickling her flawlessly smooth skin when he nodded his silent yet very obvious assent. Overcharged and more than motivated now that he knew for sure that the bent over elf wanted to get assfucked as much as he wanted to fuck her ass, Uli pulled apart the saliva-lathered rim of Laentharyel's butt-ring with his thick thumbs, forcing her deliciously small hineyhole to gape a little for him. Then, without wasting another second, he pushed his hips forward, wedging his huge glans right into the twitching, barely open entrance of her anus.

For a moment nothing seemed to happen apart from Uli's obscenely large cockhead once again bulging out against Laeny's spit-drenched pucker. Roaring and sweating and trembling with ferocious horniness, the warrior bucked forward, causing his big backdoor-prodding glans to apply more pressure on the huntress's forbidden opening, and meanwhile pulled her gummy sphincter even wider apart with his digits. At the same time, the mewling elf focused completely on surrendering her tiniest hole to her dwarf lover while letting herself drown in the constant pleasure rippling outward from her well-licked pussy. And then, suddenly, Laeny's almost virgin asshole capitulated. Gaped as it was by the warrior's stubby thumbs, the spit-lubed rim of Laentharyel's butt-ring relented and relaxed and opened up around Uli's huge mushroom head, stretching out indecently to let him slide into her delicious little butthole.

The guttural bellow of primal, victorious satisfaction that burst from Uli's mustached mouth as his fat tip finally slipped inside Laeny's smallest orifice was so loud and roaring with such bestial joy that it drowned out not just the elf's high-pitched, breathless squeal of surprised delight at that unprecedented anal intrusion, but also the collective gasp that Jadrik, Shayla and Veltheesza let out at the sight of the dwarf's broad schlong disappearing inside the elf girl's usually minuscule but now suddenly overdilated, dick-stretched pink hineyhole. Emboldened by the epic image of Laeny's distended butt-ring enveloping his huge cockhead and squeezing his shaft in a slick pulsating grip, madly thrilled by the feel of her tight, warm, lewdly eager anus sucking him in and thus involuntarily inhaling him deeper into her narrow chute, Uli kept growling like a happy savage as he pushed his aching boner deeper into the elf's super snug anal tunnel, filling her horny little asshole with inch after swollen inch of dwarven dickmeat, taking full advantage both of her evident horniness and, most importantly, of the obscene amount of rectum-lubing saliva that the succubi had previously deposited inside Laeny's anal depths, coating her velvety chute with their slippery aphrodisiac spittle.

"Uuuhh fuuuuck! Yeees, yeeessss! D-d-deeper, go deeper in my aaaass! Uunghhh... G-g-give me mooooore!" Laentharyel wailed brokenly, delirious with pleasure as she gloried in the unprecedented sensation of overstretching, stuffing fullness that Uli's large butt-delving tool was causing as it plunged ever deeper up her ass and widened her narrow anal tunnel like nothing ever had before, triggering a new tidal wave of toe-curling forbidden bliss with every fat inch of cockmeat he wedged into her spasming little butthole. Much to the elf's delight, Uli did exactly as she egged him on to do, steadily feeding more and more of his throbbing dwarven pole into her well-licked anus, making her squeal incessantly while he crammed his veiny dong impossibly deep inside the tightest and warmest depths of her constricting rectum.

Luckily for the sodomized elf, the pussy-eating ministrations of the succubus lying underneath her were doing an incredible job of mitigating the obvious discomfort that taking anally a dick as thick and hard as Uli's would have otherwise have caused, regardless of the fact that Jadrik had already deflowered her ass and thus somewhat paved the way for the dwarf's large overswollen schlong. On top of that, the preparations that both the huntress's butthole and the warrior's cock had enjoyed thanks to the respective hell-girls' mouths had left both her orifice and his dong coated in a very generous sheen of the succubi's spittle, thus making sure that lubrication was not an issue now at all.

Still, the main reason why Laeny was howling in pleasure rather than pain and was able to enjoy rather than endure the relentless advance of Uli's fat slab of cockmeat pushing ever deeper up her ass, was the fact that the dwarf, crazed with buttlust as he was, had been on the verge of cumming from the instant his huge glans had popped into her extra tight hineyhole. Because of that, he had decided to drill his way into her deliciously snug anal depths as slowly as possible in order not to blow his load too soon. In truth though, despite his prodigious display of discipline in reining in the urge to just ram his achingly swollen dong balls-deep into Laeny's deliciously clingy shaft-squeezing chute, Uli was keenly aware that he was fighting a losing battle as far as holding back his ejaculation was concerned. No matter how slow and easy a pace he set for his very first penetration of the elf girl's heavenly asshole, Laeny's virginally tight anal walls felt so smooth and soft around his advancing glans and they rippled so powerful and snugly along his fat pole, engulfing him so amazingly in their silky steamy grip, that the dwarf had barely managed to stuff half of his rock-hard length into the elf's overstretched butthole when he knew for sure that he would not be able to resist any longer: her ass was just too good.

With his stubby fingers sinking greedily into the soft, smooth flesh of Laeny's round asscheeks and his face now grown as red with effort as his beard and topknot were, Uli unclenched his teeth to let out a deep gravelly yell of pleasure while his half-jammed dickmeat throbbed crazily and swelled even thicker and harder inside the elf's shaft-wringing bowels. An instant later, a monumental rectum-hosing burst of hot cum erupted from Uli's deeply embedded glans, inundating the tightest recesses of Laeny's little butthole with his dense dwarven seed.

"Aaaarghh! Oooochhh! Graarhhhghh!"

Growling and grunting and pumping jet after huge jet of his sperm into Laeny's dick-milking anus, Uli stared in awe at the unforgettable image of the elf's sweet bubble-butt obscenely impaled on his flexing cock, half of his length still waiting to plunge into her orifice as her pulsating sphincter strained to dilate around his overswollen girth, her lewdly widened anal passage all the while rippling and spasming and sucking off the embedded half of his boner, causing more and more cum to spray into her asshole and fill her to bursting with his virile liquid essence. The shattering of the interracial taboo and the thrill of not only fucking an elf but assfucking her and then going as far as to flood her bowels with his dwarven cum were so viscerally hot and intense and intoxicating that Uli's pleasure got enhanced beyond even his own expectation, his vision swimming and blurring, such was the potency of his rectum-filling orgasm.

Dazed with pleasure to the point of almost blacking out, even as the epic image of his fat dick crammed inside Laeny's tight asshole began to drift out of focus along with the background detail of the succubus still licking away at the elf's delicious pussy, Uli still kept bellowing and laughing with depraved joy, a maniacal grin dancing on his mustached lips and a strange yet profound sense of accomplishment coursing through him, causing his heart to beat with the same primal energy that kept forcing spurt after massive gooey spurt to explode from his schlong and paint Laeny's narrow anal passage white with his cum.

At the same time, if the dwarf's climax stunned him into a glorious daze all through his rectum-hosing ejaculation, Laentharyel was hit even harder by the assgasm that ripped through her whole surrendered body as soon as Uli began unloading his hot seed into her dick-stretched butthole, triggering an avalanche of anal bliss that nearly knocked the dick-skewered elf unconscious.

As much as she had enjoyed her first buttfuck with Jadrik and Shayla, Laeny was cumming so much more now that she was having anal sex with Uli, which meant that she was not only engaging in the most taboo of carnal acts in her culture by letting her forbidden hole get fucked, but she was also doing so with a member of the race that her people considered, if not entirely inimical, at least the most antithetical and radically incompatible with elvish culture and identity. What she was letting Uli do to her, and the fact that she was loving it, was so deliciously sinful and wrong and unacceptable according to her people's morals that Laeny's pussy gushed non-stop into her devoted succubus's mouth, squirting rivulets of sweet nectar in sync with the barrage of seed that the dwarf's rectum-jamming glans was spraying all over her anal walls. The elf girl literally couldn't believe how good it felt to have her tight little butthole stretched to the limit around Uli's fat dwarven cock, and she was shocked that she was cumming so powerfully and incessantly as the warrior pumped her ass full of cum, causing what felt like an unending, mind-shattering climax to keep exploding outward from the tightest depths of her most delicate orifice, enveloping her very being in a cocoon of pulsing, life-changing pleasure.

Even from the outside, the anal joining of the elf and the dwarf was a spectacular feast for the eyes. Indeed, it was so amazing for Jadrik and Shayla to witness that they both just stared in awe, wondering about the incredible heights of ass-centric bliss that Uli and Laeny must be reaching together through their steamy, doubly forbidden sodomy.

For long breathless moments, the warlock and the wizardess remained enraptured by the steamy image of Laentharyel's bent over body writhing in rapturous delight, the elf's face resting on her slit-slurping succubus's thigh while her taut upturned butt was held in place by Uli's dick, firmly crammed halfway up her ass, and by his rump-pawing hands grabbing tight onto her curvy cheeks. Somehow, the fact that a solid portion of the dwarf's rock-hard pole was still protruding outside of the huntress's overstretched hineyhole made that tableau even more erotic to look upon for Shayla and Jadrik, giving them a visible measure of just how beefy Uli's sphincter-stretching cock was, and how impressive a feat it was for Laeny to have welcomed that fat slab of dwarven dickmeat into her semi-virgin asshole. As Shayla's and Jadrik's eyes remained glued to that sinful sight, their ears were full of the lewd symphony of pleasure created by the warrior's bestial grunts of release mingling with the elf's broken squeals of total anal joy, the sounds of that deeply forbidden coupling actually managing to match its extra arousing visual impact.

Uli's ass-flooding ejaculation was still going strong and Laeny was still shrieking through her unstoppable rolling assgasm while teetering on the verge of pleasure-induced unconsciousness when Jadrik, horny beyond description, finally blinked himself out of his voyeuristic stupor. In an instant, the warlock realized that his cock was still cozily smothered between Shayla's fabulously plump buttcheeks, his precum-dripping glans was still nudging at her winking anus, but, to his own supreme shock, he hadn't pushed himself into her epic ass yet!

A chuckle escaped Jadrik's mouth and, if his hands hadn't been busy cupping and squeezing and massaging the wizardess's luscious booty, he would have slapped himself on the forehead in a gesture of self-reprimand; like a fool, he had allowed his mind to be affected by the sexual magic pervading the air and concentrated in particular within the summoning circle. Indeed, the whole cathedral hall had already been saturated with the succubi's naturally exuded aphrodisiacs, and now more than ever their effects were amplified for the warlock and his companions inside the magic circle, especially so because Lady Zalahjen, an Archdemoness whose specific field of interest and influence was sex magic, had temporarily transferred part of her consciousness into Veltheesza. In such an overcharged environment, with so much demonic power of succubus-related origin, it was easy to fall prey to some charm-like effects, especially while witnessing a spectacle as uniquely intense and memorable as a dwarf assfucking an elven anal virgin.

'Well, an anal almost-virgin, actually,' Jadrik thought, snickering to himself as he mentally went back to the previous morning and his secret deflowering of Laeny's sweet butthole with Shayla's precious assistance.

Still chuckling, Jadrik looked past Uli and Laeny and the succubus they had kept to lick the elf's pussy, and he noticed how the shimmering dark-blue haze that hovered everywhere in the cathedral hall had started drifting closer to the altar, concentrating all around the outer edges of the summoning circle. Gauzy ribbons of the magic-fueled mist were now floating over the couples and threesomes and bigger groups of hell-bitches that had gathered outside the bone dust lines, each succubus having dragged along at least one of the paladins to get fucked while watching the companions' sexy antics. Soon enough, Jadrik knew, every last cloud of the catalyzing fog would be attracted to the altar as the orgy continued, and he was determined not to let Uli and Laeny be the only ones to feed the shimmering haze with their sexual energies.

After glancing over one last time and thus catching the very moment when Uli managed to stuff his whole robust dong balls-deep into Laeny's cum-flooded asshole, Jadrik turned his gaze down to Shayla's epic booty and drank in the ever pleasing sight of his bulbous tip prodding against her tiny butthole. It was a true joy for Jadrik to notice how, even though the wizardess was still staring in slack-jawed wonder at their anally joined friends, Shayla's lovely pink asshole hadn't lost any of its hunger for his fat sausage: her cute gummy pucker was twitching longingly against the very tip of his sphincter-teasing glans, nibbling on his spongy purple knob like a dick-hungry little mouth. Even with the enticing background sounds of Laeny's breathless orgasmic mewls and Uli's savage butt-conquering grunts, the image of his beloved Shayla's adorable bootyhole silently yet obviously begging for his big cock was more than enough to give the warlock a new focus for his magically enhanced lust.

Still marveling at the fact that he had managed to delay this moment so long, Jadrik exhaled as he gripped Shayla's big beautiful buttcheeks more possessively in his hands and pushed his hips forward in that familiarly easy sphincter-stretching motion that, having been lucky enough to have practiced it with the wizardess an incalculable number of times, the warlock could now rightly call himself a master of. Thoroughly coated with spit and precum as it was, Jadrik's huge glans met merely a token resistance from Shayla's saliva-lubed orifice as he pressed forth against her tight little pucker. Then, as a gasp of surprise and pleasure erupted from her mouth, the wizardess's butt-ring winked and widened with indecent eagerness, letting Jadrik's cockhead slip smoothly into her hot, needy anus.

"Uuhhh, Jad! Oowwhhh fuck... Fuck, yeeeessss!" Shayla moaned, wakening from her voyeuristic trance with a delightful start as she felt her sphincter stretching out around her lover's bloated knob and immediately sucking him in. Even as she whipped her head back to look over her shoulders at Jadrik, Shayla's dick-starved orifice had already gobbled his whole glans and was starting to envelope inch after veiny inch of his advancing shaft. "Uungh fuck yeesss! Ooohh so good... So big in my ass!"

Easy and unopposed as his invasion of Shayla's asshole appeared to be, Jadrik tried not to get too carried away as he kept feeding more and more dickmeat into her forbidden passage, whose usual heavenly tightness was currently enhanced by the presence of Veltheesza's cock-sized clit stuffed to the hilt into the wizardess's nectar-flooded pussy. The gripping squeezes that Shayla's warm anus was treating him to as he buried himself deeper and deeper into her slick, well-tongued chute felt amazing to Jadrik, but he still arched his eyebrows in silent, questioning concern as he met Shayla's scorching hot, heavy-lidded gaze.