The Wedding Pt. 02 - The Future

Story Info
The Wedding has passed what's next?
3k words
4.45
5.6k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afan117
afan117
94 Followers

Quick recap of part one.

Johnny or John Jr known to his family, married the loved of his life Katie, 2 years older than him. But Suzanne Katie's mother has been harboring a secret Katie's adopted! And Katie reunited with her birth family by chance. Yes that's right Katie was marrying her full blooded sibling and didn't know it! She arranged her adoption from Johnny's powerful grand mother Barbara.

Suzanne after having too much to drink spilled the beans to Johnny's mother Diane, who begged her to let it go, but Suzanne went to Johnny's father John Sr. and they found the newlyweds in the bridal suite. They were told the news, and it just didn't seem to have any effect. Johnny made both of them watch him consummate his marriage as a punishment for busting in on them.

Quick reminder senior is the father and John Jr is the son or referred to as Johnny by Katie*

The Wedding Part II The Aftermath & The Future:

Johnny and Katie's wedding caused obvious tension with in their families, but they had assurances if they were going to live as man and wife and the paternity issue would never be discussed again.

The wedding was in September. The first family holiday that passed was Thanksgiving. It was silent and awkward.

Katie was more nervous now that the Christmas holidays were coming because she suspected she might be pregnant. She went and got a blood test and confirmed.

Even though both Suzanne and John Seniors' view was, they didn't care about DNA. Katie didn't trust their big mouths on a grandchild.

Katie went to work on her shift at the hospital and then suddenly she couldn't believe what she saw. Her biological grandmother, Barbara, the woman who arranged for her to be stolen and raised by Suzanne, came in under full cardiac arrest.

Ever since she found out she was adopted, she has hated one person and one person alone, and it was Barbara.

But she figured John the senior needed to know it was his mother.

She rang Diannes' cell.

"Hello?" Dianne answers.

"Hey Mom, it's Katie is Dad with you?" Katie asks trying to not alarm in a calming tone.

It taken her awhile but when not addressing Suzanne; she called Dianne mom too.

"What's going on Katie? Is something wrong with John Junior?" Dianne was obviously panicking.

"No, no, I'm so sorry forgive me I'm on shift here at the hospital and Barbara is here. Shes in full arrest. Dad needs to be here." Katie explains

"Oh really, ok thank you, sweetie. I will find him right now." With that Dianne hung up the phone.

Before she dialed her husband Dianne had a thought similar to Katie's. Good riddance! She ripped Katie out of my hands, but at least the good lord let me find her again.

Dianne went to call her husband and now everyone agreed to meet at the hospital.

They moved Barbara to the ICU. Massive stroke. She's 82.

Everyone phoned and suddenly it was Johnny, his father, a few of his father's brothers and sisters, and Dianne, waiting on the news of Barbara's condition.

Katie was still un easy around certain members of the family. Before the wedding night, she was just an in law, but only 5 people, including Katie and Johnny, knew Katie was a full blood member of this family, not an "in law" only.

Dr. Rosholt came in with the grim news. Barbara had a major stroke. All they could do was keep her comfortable.

Katie and Dianne walked out of the room to go get some coffee, but it was also to stop themselves from grinning.

Katie and Dianne sat at a table in the hospital cafeteria.

"I've been meaning to ask you something. You were the only one that didn't come up that night to stop me and Johnny from consummating our marriage. Why are you such at ease and they busted in on us, including the woman who raised me?" Katie was curious.

"Katie, you do not know how many nights I have cried myself to sleep over what that woman upstairs did to both our families. I just couldn't break your heart like that. I know Johnny's, the love of your life. And I also knew if I tried to stop you, I would lose my son and my daughter and I can't lose ⁹you again. If you two were raised together, I'd probably feel different, but you weren't. You deserve all the happiness you can get." Dianne assured her daughter.

Katie couldn't help but cry at Diannes' sweetest declaration.

"I'm pregnant Mom. I haven't told Johnny." Katie couldn't hide it anymore.

"Congratulations!" Dianne was truly overjoyed. A grandchild on the day her biggest enemy is dying. She felt victorious.

"Ever since Dad and Suzanne busted in on us, I've been nervous birth defects or senior or my mom will get drunk and expose the truth about me and Johnny." Katie shamefully admitted.

"Katie, do you know for sure if you're pregnant?" Dianne inquired.

"Yes, I conceived on Thanksgiving or maybe earlier, I was going to tell Johnny on Christmas," Katie starts getting tears in her eyes.

"That's such a romantic gesture. But I think someone else needs to know before she leaves in a body bag." Katie knew right away who Dianne referenced.

"I don't want the uncles knowing," Katie protested.

"They won't just follow my lead and play along," Dianne insisted.

They finally went and brought up enough coffee and bagels for the family.

The last ones in the room to pay "respects" were Katie and Dianne.

"Katie, honey, make sure I shut the door and let me know if someone is coming." Dianne quietly asks Katie.

Dianne whispered into Barbara's ear:

"I thought you should go into the next world with 2 pieces of knowledge. First Katie is the daughter you took for me and lastly we are allowing an incest marriage and birth of a new grandchild just to spite you and I hope you spin in your grave knowing that I'm happy for my son and my daughter and my future grandchild," Dianne got to finally say her peace.

Dianne and Katie walked out together.

8:08pm: TOD *Time Of Death* Barbara Ann Anderson.

Everyone was emotional expect for Dianne, Katie. Even Johnny seemed to shed some tears.

Dr. Richland was the head of the emergency department. She's never seen him before, but suddenly he was there to offer support to her and had brought in her replacement in for a bereavement leave. Katie didn't argue or try to stay working she signed the necessary forms and went home with her mother. Her biological mother.

"Come on, Katie, let me give you a ride home." Dianne offered.

"I know you're worried about blackmail if you reveal the truth, but sweetheart, the real problem is officially dead. If you want to confide in people that your husband is something more, you have my blessing," Dianne attempts to re assure her daughter.

"It's not that. I can't help the feeling that if we tell anyone who we really are, it's going to be extortion." Katie confessed.

"Then you come talk to me. We have fixers. Sweetie, are you getting so lost in the what ifs?" Dianne asked.

"I guess." Katie admitted.

"Katie, honey, would you allow me to ask for something shocking?"

"ok," Katie wondered what could be more shocking?

"Ever since your father watched you and Johnny consummate your marriage, he's been a rabbit horn dog. Your adoptive mother saw you too, as well. Everyone has seen expect me," Dianne started but didn't finish her point. But Katie understood way to well.

"Mom, when was the last time you and Dad had sex?" Katie asked almost regrettably.

"We seem to have it less and less in a year. Maybe once." Dianne finally admits. Katie just embraced her mother. She started to feel emotional again.

"But what did you mean he's been a rabbit horn dog since the wedding night?" Katie asks.

"He's masturbating, Its insulting because I am wanting and he's jerking." Dianne confessed.

"Omg, my father is jerking off to me and Johnny's fucking." Katie was thinking to herself but didn't have the heart to repeat those words outloud. Katie was blushing, turned on and excited and concerned all at once. But she really had a fondness for Dianne, and Katie wanted to help her birth mother reconnect with her father. They literally gave her Johnny. She could do them this small favor.

But getting Johnny on board would be difficult. He was shy around his mother. But Katie decided she would ask her husband this time if she and him could be a little bold and have both their parents watch them when they gathered at the cabin for Christmas.

"Make sure you me Johnny and Dad only go up to the mountain cabin this year. I think Johnny and I can help you find your way back to each other." Katie quietly asked her mother. They just nodded together in agreement.

But first the funeral, the burial.

December 11, 2008

The funeral took place for Barbara. So many rich people. You would think she was a saint. Instead of the woman who bribed doctors, lawyers and even a couple into taking a daughter.

Christmas 2008.

Katie was in her 10th week and she was very hormonal couldn't get enough sex. She also couldn't tell if that was her normally or the baby. But since they were at the cabin, she decided with her mother that Johnny was going to have sex with her in front of the fireplace.

She was even thinking of hot it would be to finally see her father having sex with her mother.

Katie and Johnny arrived in their cabin quarters, and Katie had to tell Johnny about their plans.

"Babe, listen to me. Tonight, when the fireplace is going, I want you to make love to me in front of it. And I don't want you to freak out if Dad and Mom watch or start fucking." Katie starts her daring request.

"Katie, what's going on?" Johnny asks.

"I promise you won't regret it. Mom asked me for help in seduction and I couldn't think of anything better than watching us in front of the fire," Katie informed Johnny of her plans.

"Honey, we have already done it before in front of my adoptive mother and your father." Katie gently reminds her husband.

"Yes, but that was to make a point." Johnny tries to counter.

"Your not going to regret this," Katie lovingly promises Johnny.

Katie and Johnny could stop kissing. But they didn't want to be interrupted here.

Katie went to go tell Dianne the news.

"Merry Christmas Mom." Katie hands Dianne a single pill.

"Sweetie, what's this?" Dianne asks Katie.

"Viagra drop it in his drink, Johnny and I will be in front of the fire. You're welcome," Katie whispered slowly in her mother's ear.

Dianne went and made John Senior a mimosa to share. She dropped the blue pill in. They all had ham with the fixings for Christmas eve dinner.

They all moved into the living room and Katie switched into a very revealing black satin lingerie set. John Sr. struggled to get the fire going while the rest of the family was opening some gifts.

Suddenly seniors hard on was unmistaken. He excused himself to his office on top of the stairs.

"Nows your time. You go upstairs, you make him watch us and you will be a happy woman," Katie re assured her mother.

"Goodnight," Dianne hugged her children.

Katie saw her mother go to the upstairs office.

She crawled to her husband and removed her top.

"All mine. Yummy!" Katie begun to slowly pull her husband's boxers off and she put his rock hard cock in her mouth. She went particularly slow and made sure she was seen deep throating.

Dianne slowly undressed as she made her way to her husband's office. Nearly 26 years, Senior was still the only man she desired.

Senior was on WebMD trying to figure out why he was hard.

He was beyond shocked to see his almost naked wife.

"I gave you Viagra John," Dianne confessed.

"You did what? Why?" Senior was truly confused now.

"I want to show you something. Come with me." Dianne gestures for Senior to follow her.

John Sr and Dianne were at the top of the staircase. You could even see the difference that Katie used professional tan services to juniors plan white skin. Seeing Katie deep throating made Seniors erection painful.

"That's what real couples do. They fuck all the time. You treat sex like a chore, but since that wedding night you started masturbating again. Don't you see that is me 25 years ago?" Dianne was slowly giving her husband a hand job as he didn't know which way to think.

Katie removed her lips from Johnny's cock. She kept looking up at the folks and smiling.

"I want you on the floor from behind me," Katie demanded.

Katie laid a blanket on the floor with a perfect view of her front as Katie straddled Johnny's cock from a sideways position on the floor. She covered Johnny, but she made sure that Dianne and Sr. got a good view of all her goods. But she suddenly felt Johnny's tounge instead of his cock. She could feel herself getting wetter. Especially when he teased her clit. "Johnny please get your cock back in me!" Katie demanded.

She was expecting Johnny to do oral but the fact that she was on display made it so much hotter. But they quickly returned to the sideways position to keep giving the folks the perfect view.

"You're rock hard John. Just say the word and I am yours!" Dianne was pleading as she stroked her husband's cock.

"Lets go back to the bedroom," the senior ordered

"No here. Now!" Dianne demanded. Seniors hard on couldn't disagree.

For the first time in years, Dianne and John Sr. couldn't get naked fast enough. Dianne although she was almost 50 was still a very good looking woman. She had natural 38 D breasts, and the perfect curvy ass. She didn't let age stop her from taking her sexual frustrations out on the gym.

John Senior had a classic beer gut. But if he paid attention to his wife then his work Dianne wouldn't have had the need for Viagra. That and 18 year single malt scotch.

And Katie got her wish. She had a perfect view of the action and she could tell Junior was not the junior in the cock department's length. Johnny's dick was larger by at least 1.5 inches.

Dianne, for the first time since her 20s, rode her husband as hard as humanly possible. Johnny continued his side fucking of his "sister" wife until she rolled on top of him.

The screams of the mother and daughter fucking their husbands kept getting louder and echoing.

Katie knew both Johnny and his father have to cum and since Mom was taking cues from the daughter, Katie got off her man and quickly started deep throating him.

Dianne followed suit. She didn't like oral, but being so under sexed, she will obey. "Finally!" Dianne screams. Yes indeed she was getting a real good orgasm coming.

Katie being the more experienced cock sucker, Johnny was slowly moaning louder and louder.

Johnny was getting dizzy. Such a powerful orgasm was coming. When Katie felt the pre cum, she treated Johnny's cock with more tongue actions that drove him insane. But once he came, my lord, even Katie, who usually never has trouble swallowing, it impressed Katie at the volume she had to swallow. That and she hard to work harder to make sure none leaked out.

Dianne had a little trouble with gagging, which sometimes happens, but to make up for it Dianne let John Sr mounted her up against the wall. Dianne couldn't be happier.

The 2 couples had to really catch their breath. But Katie hasn't given the main Christmas gift.

"Mom, Dad, could you come down here? I haven't given you your real Christmas gift," Katie politely asked. Johnny went to say something in protest of everyone being nude but she quickly silenced him.

Dianne and Senior actually walked down the stairs naked. Johnny and Katie were still naked.

"Dad, I helped mom arrange this because I wanted you guys to find your way back to each other. But we got something to tell you guys," Katie started.

"What have you done now?" the guys asked in unison.

"Johnny, you're going to be a Daddy!" A glowing Katie announces.

"No way you're we.." Johnny was so cute when confused.

"Yes were expecting I'm 10 weeks now. Merry Christmas," Katie told her father and husband who were so overwhelmed they all forgot they were naked when they hugged each other to celebrate.

It overwhelmed everyone with emotions.

Christmas morning

It was still just the 4 of them in the cabin.

John Senior and the family opened gifts. It could have been the fact that even him and Dianne fucked hard on the stairs they continued fucking into most of the night. But round 2 they made it back to the bedroom. Katie had a thing for sex in public, so since no one was joining them at the cabin tomorrow, Johnny and Katie remained on the floor by the fire. Katie liked being more sexually daring.

But also Senior had a big dilemma. He still loved his wife, but he got a front-row seat to something men only dream about in their wildest fantasies. Watching your naked daughter be fucked. Now multiple times. Katie looked a little like Dianne. She was 20x sexier. But she was pregnant with the newest member of the family.

John Sr may have been dosed with Viagra last night but these images are proving hard to erase, especially of an exquisite young 20 something sexually.

They continued celebrating Christmas day. It thrilled John Junior and Katie about becoming parents. Dianne thought she had finally reconnected with her husband, and John Senior wondered if he was losing his mind.

End of Part II

Author's note: I open the comments up, I would prefer suggestions on how to continue the story not anonymous hit jobs. Some of you give truly supportive feedback and some of you need to seriously stop and go outside.

afan117
afan117
94 Followers