All Comments on 'The Wedding Pt. 03'

by Bardot1990

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyable story I hope that prissy bride cynthia gets knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This whole series is awesome. I look forward to more.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 3 years ago

This dude a blab, just telling stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So good, I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 2 years ago

I'm seeing more of you alternate the sentence structure, with the really short ones intermingling with the medium to longer ones; good alternations for more impact.

Teralynn indeed acts like one of the "guys." I'm surprised the characters themselves (Kevon excepted) aren't lining up to tar and feather Cynthia. Why do I get the idea you're setting her up for a HUGE fall?

It's very obvious Lisa walked in the men's room to see Artie, but Eddie misinterpreted that. What's funnier is that Lisa did NOT respond to his palm rub. And we got our answer about if Nicole indeed heard them getting it on.

My only concrete suggestion would be to smooth out the "bathroom" terminology: reading about him having to do #2 along with the rest seems like it's going to that well just a little too often (consider Jennie "taking a dump" then Nicole quipping about "plopping turds."). I imagine you've got tons of other one-liners (like the CPT, which was so apropos and funny when contrasted against Cynthia's anal timing) to share with us. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBardot1990@Bardot1990
I am Bardot. I became interested in this genre as a teenager sneaking peeks into the romance novels strewn around the homes of women in my family. The sexually interesting parts could always be found at the ends of each chapter. To me, those books were never descriptiv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES