The Wet Dream

Story Info
Sometimes it can only be done in a dream.
1.8k words
4.31
2.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilblackD
LilblackD
3 Followers

Hi, LilblackD here :)

This is my first story submission here on lit. Just a test run really. I'm hoping to have a lot of stories on here as time goes on.

I think this does fit in the Erotic couplings category.

I tried to fix the grammar and spelling errors but I may have not done a good job. My apologies.

I would really appreciate constructive comments and feedback.

All persons engaging in sexual activities in this short story are above the age of 18.

Thank you for reading.

------------------------------------------------

"I really like you, you know," she said, "and I don't usually do this on the first date."

This seems too forward just yet. Let me back up a little. The 'she' was Kelly, and she was really fucking beautiful. Not just in my eyes, but in the eyes of every damn man at my workplace, possibly the whole city.

She was about 5'7 with gorgeous blue eyes that sparkled every time like she always woke up on the right side of the bed, ready to conquer the world. Which I'm sure she did because she always seemed to be in command and in control around the office. She had light brown hair that she always kept in a ponytail at work but now, she was wearing it down, and it got to the middle of her back. She had a smile that reached her eyes, and somehow I hadn't been around her long enough to see her frown. Dimples appeared when she smiled, the dents in her cheeks looking like super cute mini sized craters. Her nose was sculpted perfectly, just as her face was.

She had soft feminine curves, in the right places. A reasonably sized bust, nice trim waist and a sort of heart shaped ass that filled out her jeans perfectly. Yes, I had stared at her ass, multiple times. She was beautiful in that sort of hot blonde secretary type of way.

Oh right, I'm talking too much. Time to go back to the current happenings.

She untucked my shirt from my pants, and I didn't make a move to stop her. It felt wonderful and it had been ages since I felt an intimate touch from a lady on my body.

'I really don't usually do this too." I told her, silly grin on my face. She just smirked at me as her warm hand rubbed my chest.

"I'm serious," I said, "It's just...there's something about you...Oh", I didn't finish that sentence as her fingers moved around, sending shivers through my body.

We made small talk as we laid in bed together, then her hand moved to the point just above my belt. When a woman has been feeling you up for a while, it tends to leave a fine gentleman aroused, and I was.

She looked at me "You know, you shouldn't let me do this," she said in sweet innocent voice as she undid my belt and the zipper of my pants.

"Not like I would let you stop me anyway." She smirked. I did love when she smirked. I'd try to describe it, but I'd probably do a bad job and ruin the image, but oh boy was it sexy.

Slipping her hand underneath, she ran a finger along my semi-erect penis. I jerked involuntarily, and she smiled at my response to her actions.

I tried to speak, let her know I wouldn't normally let her do this. Okay, back up. Who was I kidding? I would've let her do anything to me. Besides, it's not like she was giving me much of a choice here, eh? Interrupting my train of thought, she sat up just enough to work on removing her top. A fine button-up white blouse that did just enough to conceal the size of her breasts, I think. It already had one button undone that showed just the right amount of cleavage.

She undid the buttons on the shirt, and she sure took her time teasing me. I'm sure I must've been staring like a fool as the last button eventually came off, and she shrugged the shirt off. So there she was in her bra. It was black and lacy, at least I think it was. I'm not so knowledgeable about these things, but damn did it look great on her. I think I was frozen in time, looking at the perfect set of breasts that tried to hide behind the bra. She just chuckled, and I shrugged, giving her another silly grin. My face probably looked funny to her, but I didn't care. I was going to be touching those magnificent globes. And then she reached behind her and unsnapped the bra, and oh boy. What a sight!

She smiled. "the way you stare at my breasts, I like it"

I just nodded, my eyes trying to shift focus from them and stay trained on her eyes. She shook her head grinning and said I could play with them if I wanted. My eyes lit up and I was giddy like a kid who just told he could have his favourite cookies.

I sat up at this point and reached out with both hands and caressed her breasts, lightly running my fingers over her nipples. She cooed and then leaned in to kiss me. And kiss me she did. I kissed her back with passion. I took my hands away from her breast, hesitantly, and ran my fingers through her hair as we kissed while her hands went around my neck. The kiss, words couldn't even describe it or maybe I am just a bad story teller. After kissing for what seemed like hours, she broke the kiss as we had to catch our breaths. I was feeling euphoric. She was a drug, and I was fastly becoming addicted.

We resumed kissing again in our upright positions while trying to take my shirt off. Had to separate at some point so we could actually get it off. Then she hiked her skirt up and pulled her panties off. Oh my god was all my mind could come up with when I saw her pussy. It was clean shaven save for a tuft of hair just above it and it was glistening. She was pretty aroused by the looks of it. Some my brain was able to send a message to my hands and legs as I hurriedly got rid of my pants and briefs. Laying back down, she got ontop of me, straddling me and leaned in, laying her breasts on my chest, hands on my head, fingers playing with my hair. The way she was had her pussy resting on my cock and she slowly rubbed herself on it. My hands roamed her back and ended on her ass. She had a really nice heart shaped ass and I did as much as I could with it. Grabbing, squeezing, while she teased her clit with my cock. Her lips grazed my ear, and I could hear her breathing. She moaned softly as she ground her pussy on my cock. It was already intense, and I hadn't even penetrated her yet.

Fuck, I wanted to so bad, and I was going to make a move but as if reading my thoughts, she sat upright on me and raised herself up, just enough to reach down with her hands and position my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding when the tip got in. She sank down on it, slowly. Taking it up, inch by inch until all 7 inches of my cock were inside her. Her pussy felt so tight and warm. It was heavenly. She placed her hands on my chest as she began moving her hips forward and back, grinding her clit on my pelvis. She rode me slowly, alternating between moving her hips forward and backward and bouncing up and down my cock.

I wouldn't last very long, I thought to myself. It had been too long since I had sex and damn she was really hot. I sensed a pending eruption.

"Kelly...I'm gonna" was all I could say before she leaned in and brought her lips to mine. I moved my hands from her ass all over her, and they eventually settled on her hips, helping her movements. I started thrusting upward and was rewarded with some more unintelligent words from her. Knowing I was going to cum soon, I sped up, thrusting even harder and faster into her now soaking pussy. I broke off the kiss long enough to tell her I was close.

"Cum for me Jake" she moaned, "cum in my pussy" I didn't need to be told twice. Moving my hands upwards and hugging her tightly I felt my balls contract.

"Oh god, Kelly," I groaned as my hips bucked and I began sending spurts of semen into her pussy. My orgasm triggered hers as I felt her pussy contract around my jerking cock.

"Oh oh oh Jake... I'm cumming..."her legs trembled, and she shook in my arms. I found her lips and we kissed our way through our orgasms.

Coming down from our orgasmic highs, we broke the kiss. Remember when I said I was feeling euphoric earlier. It wouldn't do to describe how I felt now. I was happy and when I looked in her eyes I could tell she was happy too.

We remained the way we were, cock in pussy, her body on me for a while until she suggested we cleaned up.

"I call dibs on the dry side of the bed," I laughed as I got up and out off the bed.

"Oh well", she smirked, doing same. God I loved that smirk "We'll just have to get that side wet as well"

We got in the shower together, fooled around a bit, cleaned up and got back to the bedroom. Then we proceeded to get in bed, her in one of my tees while I just had boxers on. Cuddling, we slept off.

Then I woke up.

My boxers soiled in my sleep. Huh? What the... I sleepily sat up and looked around and discovered it was just me in bed. Raising my right hand and rubbing my face with the back of my hand, I looked around again.

"Fuck," I sighed loudly. It was a fucking dream. A FUCKING DREAM. Figures. I wouldn't have been able to bed a girl like Kelly. Especially not on the first date.

With a groan of frustration, I got up to clean myself up and get rid of the boxers. When I was done, I got back in bed. My mind conjured up an image of Kelly. I'd had the hots for her since I started working at J and T (A graphics design firm). I'd never had the courage to ask her out, and I was partly sure she at least wouldn't have said no. But I couldn't. What if she did in fact say no? Oh, well.

Maybe someday my dreams would be a reality and with that I drifted off back to sleep.

LilblackD
LilblackD
3 Followers