The Whip Or The Vibrator Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent a quiet day puttering around, then we went drove to in to Indianapolis from the suburbs for an early dinner. After that, I took her up to a hotel room, where a man opened the door for us. He was one of my regular married Doms, out cheating on his wife with me. If I'd done that, I might have saved my marriage. I always wondered if it would have been worth it when I met up with these gentlemen. As usual, I hadn't mentioned I was bringing a guest. But I'd brought Kit-5 to him before, so he wasn't particularly shocked that I'd brought another surprise with me. This man in his 40's displayed the expression he would wear if he ever one the lottery when he got a look at PonyTail. She was young, beautiful and athletic. I did something I'd never done before, especially as a submissive with him: I laid down a condition. He could do absolutely anything he wanted to with her, except one thing. She wasn't allowed to cum. Our Dom looked at me with a little bit of surprise, but shrugged his shoulders. Honestly, that meant less work for him. PonyTail looked at me with a deep look of hurt and betrayal, but I didn't care. I had my reasons.

The night went well. I knew this Dom well, in the very limited parameters of our relationship. He was attentive where he needed to be and rough where I needed to be. He had a strong spanking hand and fucked well. He was one of my oldest regulars now, one that I could always count on. He also hadn't been freaked out by my brands.

PonyTail had a good night. She was restrained, punished and fucked in all three holes. This was far closer to a traditional BDSM experience than her experience on the ranch. These things didn't press quite the buttons that Duke & Sado-Chick could press, but it came without the anxiety. We had ourselves a pretty good threesome that scratched that itch I knew needed scratching in PonyTail. If I needed it every week at the most, I couldn't imagine how PonyTail had gotten by without it. After he'd cum inside her ass, our Dom had a nice time relaxing while I edged her on the floor with a vibrator. I'd gotten to know her body pretty well during that week we spent together up on the ranch, and was able to take her right up to the edge before denying the little slut her orgasm. I liked the way she mewled when she didn't get it. This got our Dom hard again pretty fast, and ensured a nice long fuck for me to end the night with.

I took her back to the airport the next day. Instead of just dropping her off, I walked her inside like I always did with Kit-5. But this time I did something different, that I'd been planning all weekend. I'd made sure we arrived early enough to have the time. I walked PonyTail into the restroom and pushed her into a stall. It was just one of the regular ones, instead of a handicapped, so it was pretty cramped in there with both of us. I'd laid out her clothes for her that morning, and suggested a skirt. A dynamic was emerging between us now, where PonyTail was naturally compliant with me, and didn't question things. I guess even though we were both submissive, I was her older, more experienced mentor. It seemed odd to think of myself that way. Just a little over a year ago I was an inexperienced divorcee who hadn't had sex in years, and had never even been spanked.

I took a pair of my worn panties that I'd retrieved from the laundry basket and gently shoved them into her mouth. She was a compliant little thing, and took them without any trouble. Then I reached under her skirt, and put my hand down her panties. Her eyes went wide, and then her face registered such joy and relief as I got to work down there. I'd been saving her orgasm for this moment, in this place. She leaned into my body and started moaning in pleasure as I rubbed her cunt and massaged her clit. A full weekend of denial after being dominated, fucked, and pressed up against my body for two nights had primed her for an eruption.

The little pony bitch came fast and hard in that stall. I let her lean against me and nuzzle for balance after that first orgasm. Then I grabbed her by the pony tail to lift her head up, and pressed my lips into her mouth. I got a taste of my used panties as I reached down to give my little pony bitch one more orgasm for the road.

12