The White Board

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a weird orgasm, if you could even call it that. What it lacked in intensity, it more than made up for in duration. She writhed. She swore. It went on, and on. But she never felt like she was as the top, not like how she had earlier on the sofa, and she barely remembered the shower. It was almost as if she had reached a new level of sexual understanding. She was coming she thought, but she also felt like she could have another, stronger orgasm on top of this one if she wanted to. And she did want to, but she needed to put the boys needs first now. She felt sorry for them, they must have such pressure, such blue balls by now. She considered the volume they would give her now and she licked her lips greedily.

'Stop, stop. Will, I need you to do something for me please. Well actually for both of us,' she said, looking down at Ryan, 'I need you to fuck me, right now.'

Their guest's eyes lit up, and he waited expectantly. Ryan was in the way and would need to come out, and then he would take over the reins, just like before.

'Here let me help you' said Katie and she held out her hand in front of her, waiting for Will to deliver her his cock. Will shuffled forward and put it in her hand. Katie grabbed him and rubbed his hard dick all over her pussy and up and down Ryan, trying to get it wet. This in itself, was highly stimulating to all three participants, and several moans escaped at once. She wanked him against her clit, and rubbed his tip along her folds. She aimed his arrowhead at the tiny bit of entrance above Ryan, and instructed him to slowly, carefully push. She repeated her command, making sure Will heard and understood. Katie breathed heavily as her cunt stretched to accommodate another person. The Katie in the shower room resurfaced and the animal within told herself that word again: "More".

Ryan said nothing, he closed his eyes and enjoyed one of his biggest fantasies unfolding. He knew what Katie was capable of, and they had talked and roleplayed this moment hundreds of times at home. He was still now, savouring every little movement and feeling, and taking in all his senses so he would remember this for years to come. He nestled his face into her soft warm skin, and with his hands reached under and around to hold her thighs for her, helping to spread her for their new lover.

Will was more animated. His heart thumped in his chest, his mind unable to comprehend what was happening. He glanced up to see this beautiful slut staring down, her face full of concentration and yearning. He looked down himself to see his cock disappearing into an already occupied hole. This wasn't possible. He backed out a little and then pushed again and his helmet found its way inside, sharing the space with Ryan. Will noticed immediately just how tight this new way of fucking was. 'Holy Fuck!' he exclaimed as his cock was constricted between the couple. One step back and two forward, Will squeezed a little more inside. Katie put her hand on his chest, a signal to not go any further as she panted like a dog.

Katie was determined to get them both fucking her, but it was a lot to ask of her pussy despite how wet she was and the long foreplay. When they had practised at home, they had always warmed Katie up incrementally and with lots and lots of lube. Here, in the living room of a rented apartment, Katie needed a moment to relax and let her pussy do its thing. She had thought about using the London safe word, but she didn't want to stop at all, even for a second. She put a hand on her clit and rubbed in small circles. Much better. She smiled and told Will to continue.

Will wasn't going to let her down; he was seeing magic. He pushed a bit harder and his cock slid up so that he was more than half in. Katie was rubbing her clit at him, and Ryan was still and silent, anchoring them. His own urge to come was overwhelming. Not yet, he told himself, and withdrew just a little, marvelling at the intense squeezing sensation. He pushed again and this time he found himself as far in as he could go. Katie let out a squeal of delight, almost a laugh, and Ryan sighed deeply. He looked down at the impossible sight, his cock was no more. It was inside Katie he told himself. With Ryan. He had never done anything this kinky and he felt his wave approaching again. He looked up at Katie who was grinning at him. She ordered him to fuck them, and he obliged. He pulled himself mostly out, and then all the way back in again. Crushed against Ryan, he visualised the undersides of their penises sliding inside Katie right now. As he pushed forward, he imagined his own arrow head gliding along Ryan and meeting its equivalent. It was so fucking naughty.

There was no two ways about it, Katie was full to the brim, and she revelled in the feeling. She was such a good cum slut she told herself. It was an incredible yet odd sensation for her. Double penetration, like in the shower, felt more natural. It made more sense. She had holes and they were there to be filled. But having two inside her puss was better she decided, it was more rewarding despite the extreme pressure. She felt like she could burst, every part of her was being touched or stimulated in some way. She never wanted it to end. Sadly, it wouldn't last.

Will remembered the house rule and announced he was too far gone. The unexpectedness of the act, the intensity, the sheer taboo of it all was too much, and burying himself as far as he could, he let go. The tension in his head dropped, and he pumped his hot load into Katie. There was nowhere for it to go and it swirled around him, around Ryan and every corner of Katie. He shuddered, he grunted, he swore and he fired his warmth again and again. His knees weak and his breathing harsh, he opened his eyes to see Katie ecstatic, like she was high on a narcotic. Ryan was trying to thrust up into the liquid, he wasn't going to last either by the looks of things. Will removed himself quickly, as he was too sensitive to stay inside any longer. As he withdrew much of his seed came with him, trickling down onto Ryan. He had made that mess, and he was very proud. He sat back on his heels and watched the finale'.

Katie was buzzing on the high. Her chest and face were deep red. Her skin tingled. She gyrated down hard trying to push her man further inside and to reach the heat that was radiating from her deepest insides. Her cummy pussy squelched as Ryan stabbed at her G-spot with that round head of his. He was so patient. She turned to him, and looked into his wild eyes.

'Come for me' she begged, 'please... please,'

Ryan broke free of his mental shackles and his hands crushed down into her hips. He couldn't fuck her very well from underneath, so instead he was going to use her as his toy and slam her down into him with force. He no longer cared about her enjoyment or anyone else for that matter. In that moment his mind could only focus on one thing: release.

For the briefest second, Katie felt fear as her whole body was shoved down, hard. Her skin rippled with the impact. And before she knew it she was up again, and then slammed down again. Her neck finding it hard to keep her head still, tits jiggling uncontrollably. 'Fuck YES!' she shouted as she became an object to be used and filled. She saw Will, dazed at the sight and it let off another bomb in her head.

'That's it! Fuck her Ryan!' encouraged Will, 'Give it to her!'.

Katie hadn't expected that at all; there was still so much she didn't know about Will. The words altered her train of thought, and she chimed in too.

'Give it to me Ry, come for me. Use me. Make me your Cum Slut!'

Explosion. The countdown timer had finally reached zero, and Ryan exploded inside his hotwife. Ropes of his sperm splashed into Katie now, his body subconsciously trying to dilute and replace Will's presence. Ryan was the most vocal he had ever been in sex, his "ahh" sounds echoing around the steamy living room. Katie's eyes had rolled back in her head, bathing in the sensation of being utterly used. He stayed inside as he softened, and she was still on top of him, their ragged breathing the only sound now. Katie was first to wake from the daze and lovingly stroked her husband's hair, placing her other hand on top of his. Will was the one to break the silence, 'Wow!' he said, and all three of the sweaty naked people laughed.

Katie (11)?, Ryan 4, Guest 3.

++++

The rest of the evening was somewhat uneventful. It was getting late, and everyone was exhausted. Satisfied, but exhausted. They sat for a few minutes making small talk, and Katie was first to excuse herself, while the boys finished their drinks. She returned shortly after announcing that the bathroom was free and that she was going to go to bed. On her way out she glanced at the score board, pleased with herself. Ryan was ready too, he bid his leave to Will, washed himself and then climbed into bed where Katie was curled up, naked in the summer heat, save for the thin sheet. He snuggled up close to her and put his arm around her, big spoon. On the other side of the closed door, Will did the same. He cleaned himself up, shut his door and then collapsed on the double bed in the other bedroom. What a day he thought, and he reached for his phone, checking for messages from his own wife and thinking about what he would say to her. In the master bedroom, the couple were talking sleepily.

'Are you having a good time?' Katie asked, the back of her head talking to Ryan.

'Amazing,' said Ryan, smelling her hair as he held her close, and nuzzling into her shoulders and neck. 'Are you? Are you glad you asked for Will to stay?'

'It's been fantastic. I can't believe we have ticked off so much of our bucket list today,' she added.

'I know right'.

'Shame Michelle can't be here. There are some things on the list that just require another woman,' she teased.

'Oh yeah? Like what?' Ryan replied, lazily massaging a bum cheek with his free hand.

'Oh you know... girl stuff'.

'What kind of girl stuff?'

'You tell me, you're the one who's desperate to fuck her'.

Ryan smiled, 'I'm not desperate,' he laughed. 'Why would I be desperate when I have this little slut right here?' he said, squeezing a boob. His answer pleased her greatly. In her mind she corrected him, *cum slut, she thought. She changed the subject.

'What was your favourite part of today?' she asked, curious to get info so she could plan for tomorrow.

'Hmmm, that's a tough one'. Ryan took a while to respond, thinking back to each of the things they did. 'I really liked the switch game,' he said.

'mmmn, yeah that was good,' she confirmed. 'I liked that I didn't always know who was fucking me,' she half- lied. She knew, most of the time anyway. 'What made it so good for you?'

'It was toward the end, when I'd get maybe five or six thrusts in, and then someone would shout switch! Heart-breaking every time,' he remembered, 'and then the thrill of being back in you only moments later'. It really was a great game he mused. 'But it wasn't my favourite'.

'No? What was then?' she asked, genuinely intrigued.

'Shower DP was wild,' he said 'but I've never come as hard as just then on the sofa. So it's got to be one of those two.'

'Oh,' said Katie, squeezing her thighs together, 'That is interesting'.

'How about you, what was your favourite?' Ryan threw back.

She broke the little spoon and turned to face him. 'Hmmm. You know when Will was sucking my clit, and you were inside me? That, probably. That's my new favourite thing to do, to be fucklicked,' she said proudly. 'But something happened in the shower, Ry, I've never come like that before. Something has, like, awoken inside me'.

'The DP? Yeah, that was wild. You were possessed. I was like whoa what on earth has gotten into you'.

'You know exactly what has gone into me today,' she joked, and they both giggled at the naughtiness of it all. 'Speaking of,' she said, and she lifted her top leg. She reached for Ryan's hand and guided it to her sex. He ran his fingers through her fold, and it was incredibly sticky.

'No way, is that..'

'Yep, I saved as much of it as I could in case you wanted dessert? I figured you might need a little time to recover, and I was enjoying our cuddle and sexy talk'. Ryan instantly went to full mast. 'It's all yours if you want it?'.

'Fuck yes,' said Ryan as he hopped onto his knees.

'How do you want me?'

He goaded her softly so that she was on her back in the middle of the bed. He pushed her knees up by her head, folding her and exposing her sticky swollen parts. Then he slowly pushed his way inside her used, cummy pussy and breathed out his satisfaction. Katie gasped. 'Not too hard please,' she pleaded; she was recovering herself too, and his huge imposing frame scared and excited her in equal measure.

'Nah, I won't,' he promised. 'I'm just enjoying how you feel right now. I'm trying to take it all in so I can remember this'. Put at ease, Katie relaxed and allowed herself to enjoy the sensations too. With Ryan pinning her down she couldn't move much, so she brought her arms down by her sides and across her butt and thighs, spreading her pussy lips for Ryan. He looked down at his cock effortlessly sliding in and out of his wife. It was covered in a milky white froth, most of which collected behind that prominent ridge of his. He closed his eyes and slid inside, slowly, controlled.

'How is it?' asked Katie. She decided she didn't need to come right now, but maybe she would later. This was a chance for Ryan to improve his frankly terrible score.

'You feel amazing. I can feel every single little groove and bump inside you,' he said, making shallow light thrusts at her entrance. 'But its so smooth!' he remarked in surprise, filling her fully again.

'Good. It's all yours,' Katie re-affirmed. They got into a bit of a rhythm now, their bodies meeting each other for the feeling, but neither particularly desperate to come. 'Hey, do you think Michelle's pussy is as good as this?'

'Oh, I doubt it,' replied Ryan, his head back and eyes closed.

'But you want to fuck her anyway?' Katie pressed on. Ryan stopped and looked at her, somewhat annoyed. She quickly clarified.

'Hear me out, I want you to! Ever since you told me, I've been thinking about how hot it would be for you to sleep with her. I really thought it would happen this weekend'. Ryan continued his slow thrusting, his expression now quizzical. 'I'm not saying I don't want to play with her myself, but I really want to see you let loose with her'.

'Then yes, I think she would feel good, but not as good as you right now,' Ryan said, taking a quick glance at all the cream he was pushing around and starting to understand the new game they were playing.

Katie put her hands on her freckled chest. 'Her tits are much bigger than mine though. They would probably come out to here,' she said, making bowl movements above her own breasts. 'I bet she gives a mean titjob'. She noticed Ryan changed his stroke slightly, he was enjoying this, even if he was pretending to be insulted she gathered.

'Imagine you were fucking her right now,' she said. 'Where would I be? Would I be in here with you two? Or would you want me outside listening against the door? Would I be with Will?'

Ryan had closed his eyes again. His thrusting a little faster. In truth, he had fantasised some scenarios with Michelle, alone. But he would never deny Katie an experience like that unless she specifically asked for it. Paradoxically, he didn't really like the idea of Katie playing alone, even if it was just Will. They played together; they had previously agreed. 'You're in here, with us'.

'Would you want me in the chair over there in the corner, watching but unable to do a thing as I am all tied up?' She smiled at that comment, that was something she particularly liked the idea of. 'Or maybe you want me in the same chair, fingering myself and telling you what to do? Fuck her harder Ry, make her cum'. She knew that would getting him going. Ryan involuntarily pushed deeper into Katie and she squeezed her vagina to thank him. 'Maybe,' she said, 'maybe, you want me right here,' and she lifted her arms above her head. Ryan opened his eyes and saw Katie pretending to lick an invisible pussy. He grunted in approval.

'The thought has crossed my mind,' he said, a smile now escaping his lips.

'Mine too,' said Katie. 'She is very pretty. Would you want me to lick her, while you fuck me from behind? Or would you prefer to fuck her while she licks me like this?' she mimed the actions again, difficult as her body was swaying. 'Or maybe we are having a 69, tasting each other when you come over - you can pick whichever hole you want then? You could dip in her pussy and have me taste her from your cock. I know what fucklicking feels like now, so that's what I'd pick'

'Lets go with that one,' he said, imagining his wife licking Michelle's clit as he fucked her. In the real world, he was now confidently gliding in and out of Katies hyper wet cunt, residue sperm escaping down and onto her asshole where it pooled.

'Tell me what else you have thought about,' continued Katie.

'There are a couple of things I imagine. I like the idea of both of you sucking me, together, you push her head down on to me and then when I need to come you wank me off into her mouth'.

'Oh, that's cheeky. Do you need to come now?'

'Not just yet, but I won't last long,' he admitted, thinking about the extra-marital crimes of passion they had committed together earlier.

'Good, keep going then, what else?' Her hand was back on her clit now, circling slowly like a shark in the water.

'ummm... it's not just her big tits I like, she has a big butt too. I want her to ride me, reverse cowgirl while you are next to me,' he was visualising it in his mind's eye, but it was difficult given the tingling he was feeling and the additional slipperiness of her hole.

'What am I doing next to you?' she asked, deeply enjoying hearing his needs and wants. She liked where he was going with this; She had always felt an enormous sense of pride of her catch, and it would be fun to give others a little taster of what she had. Her body pulsed in agreement. She looked up at him. God he was sexy. His full muscles were tensed from pinning her legs down, his face serious as he imagined and talked. Strong jaw, cute little mouth, cobalt blue eyes. Gorgeous.

'Sometimes you are touching her asshole, maybe pushing a plug in. Maybe even being a little rough with her yourself. But with me it's the opposite you are kissing me intensely, telling me to cum for you, inside her. Depends how I'm feeling'.

His confession got her going. 'Is that what you want, for me to help you fuck Michelle? For me to eat her out while you fuck her on the bed. For me to choke her a little while you pound her? For me to suck on her big titties and push her down onto your cock. For me to help you fill up her holes, and for me to beg you to come inside her while you look me in the eyes?' Saying it aloud cemented that she really wanted all those things too.

He was fucking her quicker now, nodding in agreement.

'Say it,' she commanded. He might be physically fucking her, but she was mentally fucking him harder.

'That is what I want,' he conceded.

'Then come for me. Show me how much you want it. Fuck me like I'm Michelle'.

In the bedroom across the hall, Will lay wide awake. He couldn't hear what they were saying, but it was obvious they were fucking again. Their bed squeaked and he heard the headboard hitting the wall. He heard laughing and then he heard the usual ooh's and ah's. He felt very left out. Forgotten. But most of all, jealous. He was also super turned on, and he lay there as still as he could trying to hear every sound as he brought himself up to climax. He contemplated sneaking up and listening at their door, but he scolded himself for such a silly idea. She is insatiable he thought, and it made him want her even more.

1...34567...10