The White Board

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From where he was sitting, Will couldn't really see either of their faces and it frustrated him that he couldn't observe what Katie was doing to Ryan either. He saw the back of her head bobbing up and down and dearly wished that he was over there right now. He pictured how good that must feel, listening to any hints at what might be happening. Katie sank down lower, rocking back which pushed her butt higher in the air. Will guessed that she was probably licking or sucking on Ryan's balls right now. His own cock strained against his shorts, it needed out, but he didn't know if he should. Katie shifted to making loud slurping sounds with the occasional pop, and he guessed that she was sucking hard on Ryan's thick cockhead. Blowjobs aren't usually this noisy, are they? He pondered, thinking back to earlier in the day or his time with his own wife. He decided that they weren't or at least, not in his experience. Maybe Michelle just didn't put much effort in? Maybe Katie was just showing off? He couldn't answer it, and it didn't make his jealously any easier. He had a small taste of Katie this weekend, but Ryan would have this, always. Katie was making throaty cackles now and he knew exactly what she was doing. Lucky bastard, he thought as he kneaded his own dick through his shorts.

Katie released just enough of Ryan that she could speak. She called out and her words filled the room. 'Will, could you help me remove these please?' she said using her free hand to point to her knickers from between her legs. 'I think they are getting in the way'. Will's heart beat fast in his chest. This was his moment, he knew he'd be back inside her within seconds and his body responded in kind, adrenaline coursing through him.

He cleared his throat. 'Certainly,' he said, and moved towards Katie, taking care to not kneel on her legs. With a hand on each side of her hips, he slowly pulled down the scant material. He leaned in close, ready for the reveal. As he tugged down, the sweet aroma of her pussy filled his nostrils and his head swam with delight. He wanted to taste her again, to feel those long lips against his tongue. He kept pulling down revealing his prize. Then he helped to remove the panties entirely from her dainty feet and tossed them aside. Katies pussy protruded, taking the spotlight in the room, her lips parting slightly now as they were freed from the confines of any underwear. 'Shit!' will muttered to himself in astonishment. He placed a hand on her arse and made to move forward, to claim his reward.

'Sit..back..down!' Katie commanded. She knew exactly what she was doing, and she could almost feel Will's disappointment as he took back his place on the bench. Ryan chuckled gently, and she shut him up too by cramming as much as she could into her throat, aiming to get her tongue to reach his balls if she could. She gagged a little- not this time, she noted. She continued to handle Ryan, and put her attention back on Will. With her free hand she reached underneath and parted herself fully, her secret wings curled back, exposing her wanting hole. She then circled her clit, so her pussy gently swayed at Will.

'Like what you see?' she asked devilishly. She didn't wait for an answer. 'What do you think looks better? Like this,' - she spread her lips with her fingers and made her hole twitch, 'or does this look better?' she asked, probing her middle finger into the void.

'Er... the second one,' managed Will, having to swallow before he spoke. He tightly gripped himself, precum leaving a small stain on his shorts. He was sweating now, not due to the summer heat, but the atmosphere in this room. As fast as he could, he removed his t-shirt, not wanting to waste a second of this performance.

'Okay,' said Katie, time to up the stakes. She gave Ryan a little lick and then continued, 'What's hotter, this?' - She put her middle two fingers into her pussy and tugged them up and down, her outer fingers finding the spaces between her lips while her palm mashed into her clit. 'Or this?' - She plunged three fingers into her cunt, stretching her entrance. She pulled hard as she did, hoping that Will would see how much she was opening for him.

'Er... the second one again,' said Will, his torture obvious in his voice. She was so ready to be fucked he thought, and he wanted to be the one to do it. He would make her come now, and then he would release inside her, giving Ryan what he wanted too. He looked at his shorts, the dark stain giving away his ambitions. His cock was aching, and he let it slip out from under the material.

Katie was pleased with herself. She had both men exactly where she wanted them. She might be physically playing with Ryan, but she was emotionally toying with Will. She looked up and into the reflection in the glass door that led to the garden. She could make out Will behind her squirming in his seat. Perfect. Then she caught her own reflection. I'm such a slut she thought, grinning at herself. No, actually, I am a "cum slut", she reminded herself. Encouraged by the sexy woman staring back at her, she removed her hand from below and stuffed those fingers into Ryan's mouth. She leant forward and whispered again into his ear. 'I'm going to fuck you now,' she said. 'Nice and slow. You are not going to come unless I say you can. Do you understand?'

'Yes' sighed Ryan from between her fingers. That's an impossible task he told himself. More than ever, he was grateful for that bump of Viagra earlier; there was no way mere mortals can stand up to this he thought, as he stared down at Katie's tits swaying in front of him. God, he wanted those nipples in his mouth, to be forced to feed on her. Katie was on top of him now, and with fluid practice she aimed his erection at her hole, before sinking all the way down to the base in one smooth movement. Relief washed over him, and he looked up into Katie's face that was concentrating with her task of accommodating him. So damn sexy he thought. He then looked over her shoulder and caught sight of Will fumbling with his pants. Sucks to be you, he mused and leaned up to Kiss her neck.

Katie was finding her groove now. She was flat against Ryan with her hand back around his throat. She was slowly, but methodically, grinding down on to him, making sure that at the very bottom of the descent she flared out to press on her wanton clit. She knew that this would also be hypnotic for Will. 'Nice and slow,' she reminded him. She hoped this was a good angle for their voyeur, and she cursed the no phones rule; she would have loved a recording of this to masturbate to later. Still, it was another of their bucket list fantasies being fulfilled and she was very pleased with how the performance was going. For the first time since starting, she looked over her shoulder at Will to see how he was getting on. 'How about now?' she asked, 'Is this hotter?'

Will was wanking himself when she turned round. He was pulling his own skin in time with her grinding. It was mesmerising, so much better than watching porn he thought. The air was thick with sex, and he wondered if she would respond to a bit of directing, like she was on shoot and he was a cameraman with extra benefits. 'This is so much hotter!' he responded, transfixed at how her pussy was making Ryan disappear and then reappear like some weird magic trick. He zoomed in for a close up shot, his mind's eye trying to capture the hypnotic motion of Katie's inner lips tightly gripping this intruder, and how they refused to let him go as the cock reappeared. Her tight little asshole was capturing his attention too, and he wondered if that also felt as incredible as the front. He took a few mental snaps for later use.

She rose up and put her hands on Ryan's broad chest. This would change the angle for her, and she said goodbye to the clit grinding she had been enjoying. She rocked back on her knees, swapping the grind for a bounce. This would be a chance for Will to appreciate her figure she thought as she caught her reflection again. Her tits were joyfully bouncing up and down, and she imagined how her arse must look to their spectator. She lifted Ryan's hands and placed them around her waist letting them guide her as she slammed down. She slowed and looked over her shoulder again. Will's face was one of encouragement and carnal desire. She flexed her butt cheeks, jiggling them like a stripper that just broke all the club rules. Then she sat up fully, running her hands through her hair and watched her reflection again as she drew circles on her man with her body. Ryan reached up for her tits, cupping and squeezing as she undulated her hips like a belly dancer. She grabbed his hands and worked them into her chest, then seeing her moment interlocked fingers with him. Using his strength to keep balance, she lifted one leg and then the other. The end of this move meant that she was now squatting over him, their only points of contact their hands and their genitals. Using Ryan for support she slowly raised and lowered herself onto him. Shallow at first, learning how far she could go with each bounce. Her long labia trailed down, refusing to let go of Ryan and coating him with all the juices she could produce. With a flick of her head, she whipped her hair out of the way and looked over her shoulder again. Will was masturbating furiously; time for a better view she thought.

Ryan stayed entirely still as his wife dismounted, and instantly felt cold. To his respite, all Katie did was turn round, and she straddled him again but this time facing the spectator head on. The warmth and tightness he craved returned, and he exhaled as his concerns were eased. He wondered how she did it, how could she be fucking him so good, so controlled, but still have her attention split. He focused on his own task: don't come until told. He also thought about their rule, when it comes to Katie, always inside. These antagonistic feelings played havoc with his own concentration, as he gripped onto the ample flesh of her ass.

Katie was looking directly at Will as she rocked on top Ryan. She was breathing hard, but she was still in control, of both the situation and of keeping her orgasm back. She would come she told herself, but her score wasn't what this was about right now. Her tits were swaying back and forth, keeping metronome of their union. She placed her arms out in front like a cat stretching. Will himself was pumping hard, his gaze not leaving Katie.

'Slow down,' she instructed. It was aimed at Will, but Ryan was listening too and released his grip on her butt. Will did as he was told and slowed his hand to match Katie's rocking. Happy that their guest wasn't going to blow his load outside of her, Katie returned to her torture methods.

'Will, if I allowed you to get up right now, would you want to be in Ryan's place, or would you want to put your dick in my mouth and spit roast me?'

'Spit roast you,' he responded. His stroking was slow, but his breathing was still fast. 'Spit roast, first,' he clarified, trying to gain a little control and see if he could direct things to what he wanted.

'You don't get to do either right now,' Katie said, a wicked smile forming on her lips. 'Tell me what you are looking at?' she asked, genuinely curious.

Will struggled to explain, being told off had stung. 'I'm looking at the most incredible, sexy woman, fucking her husband while she has a conversation with me'. His head spinning at the absurdity. 'I'm looking at your tits swaying and your body moving,' he continued. 'I'm looking at your hips and your facial expressions'.

'Do you like what you see, Mr Voyeur?' asked Katie.

'Yes. You are so fucking sexy'.

Katie wondered if he looked at Michelle the way he was looking at her now. Doubt it she thought.

'Would you like to see Ryan's cock fill up my pussy again?' her voice low and sultry.

'I really want to see that,' Will confessed.

Katie shifted her position atop Ryan. She brought herself up to a reverse cowgirl and pulled at her nipples. Then, she leaned all the way back, adjusting her feet so they were flat on the floor, her arms behind her propping her head and chest up. Ryan burst out of her for a microsecond, and she greedily stuffed him back in during the transition. Will now had the best view in the house, she was completely exposed to him. He would be able to see her face, her flush chest, her stomach, her legs and her stuffed pussy. Her clit pulsed with excitement, and she allowed a few minutes of Ryan grinding up from below and straight into her G-spot while she fucked Will with her eyes.

'Tell me... What you... see now,' She managed between pleasure contractions.

'I see... I see you stretched around Ryan. You look so full. I see your heavy breathing. I see the pleasure in your face,' Will said this wanking his cock fast and hard. 'I see how wet you are. I see your lips and how they envelope Ryan's cock'.

Katie composed herself, she couldn't have anyone break the rules. 'I told you both to slow down'. Ryan stopped pushing up and allowed Katie to do the work. Will released his boner and it twitched angrily at Katie, precum leaking from the end. 'Good,' she continued, restoring order to the room. She had Ryan grab her waist tight and knowing she was secure, released a hand and brought it to where she was fucking Ryan. She made small circles on her clit that lit a few fireworks. 'What do you think is hotter Will, this? - She pulled back her hood, exposing her clit to the world. 'Or this?' - she used her fingers to part her vulva further and spread back her lips as wide as she could manage. Hypnotised, Will didn't say anything, he was transfixed on this cock filled pussy making new and wonderful shapes at him. Katie repeated the question, alternating between the movements for her own benefit. Will remembered how that same motion had felt earlier in the day when Ryan did it for him and he broke from his trance.

'Spread. Definitely spread.'

'Oh really?' Katie played along and tried her best to spread as far as she could. Ryan's cock had started pistoning slowly up into her and the act was delicious. 'I'll tell my clit to try harder,' she said and she smacked it with her fingers in punishment. It made a slap sound that cut across the room. She slapped it again, harder this time and flinched with both the sharp pain and the resulting wave of pure pleasure. She soothed with some more gentle circles and returned to Will.

'Do you like it, when I slap and punish my clit?' she asked, not particularly caring for the answer, she was going to do it regardless.

'Yes', said Will, and before he could finish his sentence, Katie had slapped her nub again, squealing with delight. Will did the only thing he could right now and wanked himself.

As much as she was enjoying these mind games, Katie knew that the boys would need to come soon. It was pretty unfair that their scores were so low, and she was keen to have her hole full of both their cum again.

'Will, why don't you come closer and get a really good look at my cunt being fucked?' Katie cooed. Ryan's hands tightened on her waist, he thought he knew what was about to happen and was ready for it. Will got down from the bench and shuffled closer to the action. His cock was reaching forward, and Katie looked at his fit model's body with eagerness. Now that he was close and really taking in the sex in front of him, Katie pressed on with her questioning.

'If you could do anything in the world to me right now,' she breathed, 'What would you do to me?'.

Will paused for a second staring wildly at the movement between her legs. Many things crossed his mind, all would be wonderful. Then he surprised everyone with his answer.

'If I could do anything right now... I'd eat your pussy,' he admitted.

It wasn't quite the answer Katie had hoped for, but at the same time, it wasn't a bad suggestion either if it would slow the game down and get them building up bigger loads for her. A wild idea came to Katie, and she was keen to make it happen. She looked at Will's angelic face admiring her stuffed pussy.

'Ok, you can lick me,' she conceded. Will looked up, face like he just got what he wanted for Christmas. Katie smiled back at him and gave her clit a final few slaps for luck. She then left the security of Ryan's anchoring and rose to meet Will, offering him a feel of her tits as she ran her hands down his body, feeling the bumps of his abs. 'Wait here,' she said cupping his hanging balls.

She instructed Ryan to get up from the rug and instead park himself in the middle of the sofa. He had no idea what she was up to but obeyed her instructions. He needed to come and hoped her permission would arrive soon. Ryan sat, gripping his cock as it stood back to attention. Katie walked over and gave Ryan a very long kiss, her gaze lingering at him, a little flick of eyebrow, as if she were trying to tell him something. He didn't understand the hint, if there even was one. Katie turned around to face Will again, and gently lowered herself back down onto Ryan's cock. Once satisfied that it was all in, she leaned back and threw an arm around Ryan's head which now appeared next to her boob.

'Come over here,' she called to Will, curling her finger at him as seductively as she could. Will approached a little unsure himself. She waited until he was very close and then held out her hand to stop him getting any closer. She pointed to her full pussy. 'Lick,' she demanded. Will hesitated, clearly this was not what he had meant. But she pressed on, careful not to let him try to rationalise what his heart wanted. 'I said lick,' she commanded. That did the trick. Will knelt down low and edged closer. His face was just a few inches away from live sex, and his own cock pulsed in appreciation, precum trailing down to the floor. He could smell the sweet aroma of her, and watched in amazement as Ryan disappeared deep into Katie. He studied her shining wet folds, and noted the thickness of Ryan. He looked up at Katie, a final act of reassurance, and saw that she was both biting her lip and nodding. With that, he reached out and let his tongue flash across her clit.

'Oh shit!' called out Katie, as she watched Will go to town on her. Fuck! She thought. This was so intense. Ryan had his hands on her hips and was gyrating slowly up into her, filling her from the inside. Will had his eyes closed and was making love to her clit, rolling his expert tongue up, down and around her pleasure button. She decided in that moment, that this was her new happy place, to be fucked and licked at the same time. Any inhibitions Will had were quickly dying and he was becoming more bold with his tongue. He licked along the sides of her pussy to the top. He took her inner labia into his mouth and rolled them around, spitting them out and then licking off any leftover wetness. His tongue massaged her clit and she grew lightheaded at the motions. Then to her surprise, his tongue took a long lick from her entrance all the way to above her clit. She thought he may have made a mistake but then he did it again. Entrance to top. Then Will focussed his tongue completely at her entrance, which was already being stretched by cock. Ryan didn't seem to notice or care that some of his shaft was being licked, but to Katie it was a special moment. The level of effort he was putting in to please her caught her off guard, and she had a new found respect for Will's sense of adventure. She reached down and put her hand on Will's cheek, guiding him up to her face. To show her appreciation she eagerly took his tongue with hers, sharing the sex flavours.

'Are you getting what you wanted?' she asked with genuine concern. Will enthusiastically nodded and before she could follow up he was back between her legs, licking away and jerking his cock. The vixen grabbed a fistful of Will's hair and directed him to her clit, mashing his face into her before giving her next commandment. 'Suck,' she ordered, and a moment later she was back in her happy place. A moment after that and she was coming onto Will's tongue and Ryan's cock together.