The White Board

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they were leaving, Katie decided to update the white board cum score board one last time.

C.Slut (Loads), Ryan 9, Guest 5.

'Aren't you going to rub that out?' Ryan asked.

'Nah, it will be funny for the host or the next guests to try to work out what it means'

'you crazy'.

In the car home, Ryan drove while Katie left a review of the bungalow on her phone. She then browsed other hotels and places they could stay.

'Did you have a nice time?' she asked.

'It's been amazing' said Ryan, and he glanced at her as he spoke. 'You were incredible this weekend. I don't think I've ever seen you like that before'.

'You weren't so bad yourself' she said, teasing him.

'What about you, did you have a nice time?' he countered.

Katie thought about all the crazy things they did with their lone guest. 'Oh you could say that' she grinned, cheesily.

'Yeah,' Ryan laughed, 'We ticked off loads from our bucket list'.

'I'm sorry you didn't get to sleep with Michelle' said Katie, and she did mean it.

'I don't mind. Besides, if it took two guys fourteen loads to satisfy one little slut, imagine how much cum we would need to satisfy two! There would be nothing left of me!' he cackled, flexing his bicep at her.

'Oh, shut up' she said playfully, pinching his posed muscle and making him yelp.

'Might need more guys' he pressed on, 'organise an orgy. How many do you want?'

Katie poked her tongue out at him.

'Hey, do you think we could get Michelle alone?' she asked curiously, 'Without Will?

'I doubt it. I have every faith you will find a way though.'

Katie returned to her phone and thumbed at the calendar.

'Hey what are you doing September 8th? That's six weeks from now' she asked.

'You, probably' he smiled.

'And someone else, hopefully!' she added.

1...5678910