The White Board

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh fuck, Katie!' he blurted out as his frothy prick crashed into her again and again. Hearing him say her name like that, she knew he was going to come and it sent her over the edge. Involuntarily, she clamped down on his ram and threw her head back letting out a shriek. Her eyes rolled back and she spasmed as if possessed by evil spirits. Her white knuckles tearing and clawing at the fabric beneath her as her cunt had its moment. This was all too much for Ryan, and he let himself go too. Unlike Will who had a single large eruption, Ryan let out five long jets of his hot formula that splashed against her back wall and mixed with the remnants of Will's load. He grunted satisfaction with each spurt, the relief and pleasure drowning him and making him weak at the knees.

After an eternity, he composed himself, and still inside, bent down and lovingly kissed Katie's back, running those strong hands gently up and down her body. Katie was still coming down, her body shaking occasionally as she gulped in the stale air, eyes closed. Will said nothing, and continued to watch in awe. Ryan wasn't softening, which reminded him that had taken half a viagra just before lunch. So instead, he stayed inside Katie all the while caressing and massaging her body and letting her re-join the room when she was ready.

'Mmmmmmm' she squeaked. A sweet smile spread across her face as she lay there basking in sweat, content in the knowledge that she had been well and truly fucked today. Ryan lent over and whispered to her, 'How was that?' Katie didn't have the energy yet to think or talk right now, so instead she squeaked another 'mmmmnnn' noise and lazily held up her fingers to make the OK sign. Delighted, Ryan got up and smacked her bum cheek playfully, before slowly easing his still hard penis from her. It glistened with three people's cum, and as it came out a wad of their mixture flowed out too. Katie felt the liquid on her clit and inner leg again and made the content squeak noise again. Eyes still closed, she thought about what had just happened. She had just been tag teamed by two gorgeous men who had both just cum inside her. Deep in her vagina right now, two loads of cum were coating her inner walls. I'm such a slut she thought, and the idea pleased her greatly. In fact, she was getting a little worked up thinking about it and started to gently rock back and forth, partly because it caused the sofa arm to grind against her, and partly in an effort to wake up. She decided she couldn't really go to sleep here face down, ass up, buttplug like a lighthouse and dripping with cum. The thought made her laugh out loud, and both men turned spun round to hear the joke.

'Everything Okay over there?' Ryan asked curiously.

Katie didn't tell them the lighthouse joke. 'That was so fucking good!' she said as she opened her eyes and propped herself up on the edge, trying her best not to spill on the floor. Everyone agreed, it had been so fucking good. Ryan walked over to the score board and worked right to left. Guest 1, Ryan 2, Katie -

'How many orgasms am I putting you down for, babe?' Ryan asked.

'Erm, well, there were lots of times I nearly did, but then you guys called switch. Just put me down for one for now, but it was really like one really long one with a big finale'. The new score read Katie 3, Ryan 2, Guest 1. Katie was winning currently, but she knew the boys would want to catch up where possible. 'Listen, I need to take these heels off, and I'm gonna take a shower too. You boys talk about man stuff, like what you might want to do to me later,' she winked. And with that she left for the shower, heels clacking on the wooden floor.

++++

It was good that Ryan and Will were familiar with each other. Not exactly best friends, but close enough that it meant that there wasn't an awkward conversation as they sat semi naked at the table waiting their turns for the bathroom.

'You're an incredibly lucky man,' said Will as he cracked open some cold beer bottles.

'You're not wrong,' replied Ryan, Katie really was a catch as far as he was concerned. 'Wait, what are you talking about, Michelle is absolutely stunning!' he rounded. 'I won't lie, I have always wanted to sleep with your wife,' he added.

'Perhaps you will, soon. Gutted she couldn't be here to be honest. Not that I'm not having fun, it's been better than I could have ever hoped for,' he said, imagining back to seeing Katies long labia grip and wrap around his shaft, and recalling just how good she felt, 'Katie really is special'. Ryan enjoyed hearing these compliments, they had a bond now, a secret knowledge. 'It's just I know Michelle had some ideas and things of her own she wanted to try'.

'Don't worry about that right now,' said Ryan. 'Is there anything in particular you wanted to try tonight?'

Meanwhile, in the walk-in bathroom, things were not going entirely to plan either. Katie had expertly peeled off her remaining underwear, but gravity had taken its toll, and she was leaking. The mixture was running down her leg and she wanted to be sweat and externally jizz free before they next fucked. She had turned on the shower, and in doing so had inadvertently turned herself on too. Her mind was still racing about what had just happened, and alone in the steamy room she processed all the events so far. She grinned to herself; she was such a cum slut. She liked that label and said it aloud. 'Cum slut'. With her new identity found, she reached down between her legs to examine. So slippery. She stepped forward of the shower, and pushed down like she did when doing kegels. A satisfying amount of thick liquid exited her vagina and now lay in her hand. She had no idea whose it belonged to but felt remorse that it was not in her anymore. Still, she could always collect more she figured. Without really thinking, Katie rubbed it all over her pussy and into her clit. 'Fuck' she breathed out loud. It really was an amazing lubricant. Katie continued to spread as much of the combined mixture as she could into her folds and clit, the faint smell of sex hitting her nose. Dirty bitch she thought to herself, cum slut. As she circled her clit and touched herself, she found the buttplug. In her haste to get into the shower, and to remove her lingerie, she had completely forgotten about its existence. With one hand still firmly rubbing her now creamy, cummy pussy, she used the other to take out the plug and place it delicately to the side. It came out with a delightful little 'pop'. She'd sort it after she finished this, whatever "this" currently was. As soon as the plug left, she felt empty, incomplete. No no, she thought, and immediately put two fingers into her vacant asshole. Much better. Her other hand reached for any remaining cum and she put two fingers in her pussy. Big mistake. The pleasure wave came hard and it came on strong. 'Fuck' she breathed again, acutely aware that this little cum slut was now fingering both her holes simultaneously but unable to stop. It was undignified, it was crude, but dear lord was it working for her right now. Something switched in her brain, and she became laser focused. Something had awoken from deep inside and it needed answering, right now. A single word, but a powerful one no less.

"More"

The fellas were talking about what Michelle was into when they heard a call from the bathroom.

'Boys! Could you...uh... help me with something, please'.

Will and Ryan looked at each other and shrugged, bathrooms were safe spaces. Probably a spider.

'Now!'

They left their drinks on the table, and hurried to the bathroom. Neither were quite prepared for the sight they saw when they arrived.

Katie was leaning against the steamy tiled wall. Her head thrown back, the shower was raining down onto her exposed chest, and her legs were splayed apart. Her arms were moving rapidly up and down, one in front covering her sex, the other reaching behind.

'Quick! Quick!' she panted. 'Fuck me, fuck me now'.

Ryan let go of his towel and met his wife instantly. Will was just behind, having to waste valuable time pulling down his shorts again. Katie reached for Ryan's cock and was relieved to find him hard already. She aimed him against her asshole, and pushed herself back on it. There was that word again. "More". Determined, she pushed harder and forced it further in, past where the buttplug had been and deep inside. Ryan stayed as still as he could, trying to meet her pushes to give her what she needed. Will was frantically wanking his cock getting it ready for whatever she asked of him. She batted his hand away and pumped it herself checking for rigidity as she fucked Ryan with her ass. She lifted one leg up, and Ryan instinctively propped it up for her, his hand supporting under her thigh. She grabbed Will by the cock and pulled him in closer, rubbing it up and down her clit and lips.

'You want this don't you,' she said as she looked Will in the eye. It wasn't a question. It was a statement of intent. Will nodded and managed a yes. 'Then fuck me!' Katie blurted, aiming the second cock towards her remaining empty hole. Will retook command of his penis and Katie put her arms around his neck. She then hopped up and Ryan caught her other thigh. Will put his hand under her butt too to support her weight, and then slid his long cock up and into her greedy cunt. As one, the three of them moaned. 'Yes! Yes! Yes!' Katie screamed, 'More!'. She was overwhelmed with sensation, her whole body alive, electric. Katie wrapped her legs around Will now locking him in place, and the men put their hands under her thighs and ass to carry her, sharing her weight as they shared her holes. Together they picked her up a few inches, and then slammed her again down onto their iron rods. The tightness was intoxicating. The boys could feel each other through the thin membrane that separated their pricks, while Katie herself exulted in being the centre of this sandwich. She felt the press of their bodies against her skin, and sought to fuck all their masculinity out of them. 'Harder!' she bellowed. She didn't care in this moment if they came or not, it was irrelevant, she just needed to be full. 'More!' she shouted at them. Katie threw an arm around Ryan and kissed him aggressively, smashing her lips against his, then she turned to Will and pressed her head against his as the two men fucked her holes together relentlessly as she came. Once. Twice. She wasn't counting, she was too busy coming. None of them spoke anymore. Sex earlier had been a game, some fun in the living room. But this was different, this was primal, animalistic. Something wild had awoken in Katie and it needed to be exorcised. They grunted, snorted and made feral sounds that weren't heard in the bedroom. Just as well, they weren't in the bedroom then. Katie bit down onto her arm as another wave washed over her. Time was meaningless, they could have been fucking for seconds or hours, all were too in the moment to care.

It was Ryan who broke first, calling Katie by name as he unloaded another batch of cum deep into her rear. Will followed immediately after, dumping more of his warmth into Katie's aching twat. Katie didn't acknowledge them, the wide-eyed, snarling animal had been replaced with a trembling puppy. Once their breathing had returned to stability, they helped her down, their softening parts making the process easier. The little cum slut herself turned on her heel, and with both hands clasped Ryan's face and kissed him passionately. Ryan wrapped his arms around her and reciprocated; the shower rain running off them. Recognising he wasn't currently required, Will took his leave of the bathroom, grabbed a towel and stalked off into the living room where he collapsed onto a chair with his beer, confused. The girl's an animal he thought to himself. He glanced at the white board scores. That puts Ryan on 3, me on 2, and Katie on what, 9?

++++

Ryan re-entered the living room some forty minutes later wearing a white bath robe, and found Will reading one of the apartment host's coffee table books. He'd expected to see their guest on his phone and was impressed that Will was also playing by the no phones rule.

'Hey sorry about the wait, shower's free,' he said. 'Also, you must be starving?'.

'No worries, man. Yeah I am a little hungry,' Will responded, looking for his bag, and only now realising his nutritional needs. 'Is Katie joining us for food?'.

'She's having a little nap, I'm sure she will be out soon once she smells the steaks cooking'.

'She's Incredible, Ryan'.

'I know,' and with that Ryan turned to make for the kitchen. He played it cool, but secretly he was both incredibly proud and shocked at what just happened in equal measure. 'Food will be ready in about fifteen - twenty mins I reckon'.

While no chef, Ryan was a great cook, and rustled up a mean snack selection of their favourite foods while his partner slept and his guest showered. Expecting to be cooking for more, there was a lot of food to use up. The open plan living, dining and cooking space made it easy for the gents to catch up while Ryan finished up. True to form, Katie emerged shortly after the steaks went in the pan.

'mmmnn, smells good,' she remarked and she gave a cute little wave to Will, putting him at ease and reassuring him that she was still human after all. She was also wearing a matching white bath robe, but had clearly re-done her hair and makeup.

They ate, and when done Katie retired to the sofa where she had been so vigorously tag-teamed on earlier. Ryan poured himself and his wife a glass of wine each and joined her, sitting on the cushion that Katie had screamed into not hours before, stretching his arms out claiming the space. Katie nuzzled into him, placing her head onto his shoulder and a hand casually on his thigh. His familiar cologne reassuring and safe. Will opted to stay at the dining table with his beer and snacks, but span round to face them so they could keep talking. While the boys were talking Katie spied the white board and their scores. Someone had added the shower, Katie 6, Ryan 3, Guest 2. It wasn't that late, she could get those scores up more tonight she thought, her competitive nature getting the best of her. Her hand slid across Ryan's robe and she very slyly and nonchalantly rubbed his member through the material. Ryan glanced at Katie, unsure of what she was up to, and she gestured for Ryan to keep talking to their guest. Will was oblivious and continued to talk about his and Michelle's house hunting progress. Ryan coyly undid the belt and loosened the material, and Katie did the same, just in case.

'You should have seen the state of the place...' continued Will.

'Uh-huh,' said Ryan, feigning interest at such a dull topic while his partner slowly stroked him to full arousal under the robe.

'So, we are probably going to put ours on the market or see if an agent will rent'...

'Good idea,' Ryan lied. He tried to reach Katie in any way he could but the way she was laying across him it was just too difficult. She pulled her robe open wider so that he could at least see her breasts as she subtly wanked him off. Katie was bored and needed to escalate and get Will talking about sex.

'Sounds like you will have to move in with Michelle's parents to get the deposit,' said Katie. 'Speaking of Michelle, how is she? We are both very upset she couldn't be here tonight. I had planned to do some terribly naughty things with her'. That got Will's attention, and despite looking right at them he didn't seem to notice Katie groping under Ryan's robe. He picked up his beer and his gaze found an olive.

'In truth, I've not checked with her yet. I didn't want to break your phone rule'. Good answer thought Katie. 'We did have a bucket list of things we wanted to try though'.

'Go on, tell us!' said Katie excitedly, pulling back on Ryan's robe and revealing his brilliant cock to the world. Will wasn't looking and Katie jerked it faster.

'These aren't in any real order by the way. So, number one on the list was just soft swapping. Michelle liked the idea of us fucking our own partners in the same room to test the water so to speak,' - Ryan chuckled at the innocence of such a suggestion given what had just happened.

'That sounds hot, I could go for that, couldn't you Ryan?' and no sooner has she said that she dived onto his dick and put as much as she could in her mouth.

'Yep!...Could... definitely go for that,' said Ryan, trying to be Mr Cool again. Miraculously, Will still hadn't looked up.

'Yeah, and then if the same room stuff went well then maybe we could progress a little, maybe the girls would make out and we give each other's partner oral,' continued Will.

Katie seized her chance, 'Oh, Ryan would love a blowjob from Michelle!' and with that she was bobbing back onto his rod again.

'We also talked about the girls eating each other out,' said Will, reaching for the last olive in the bowl. Katie flung her robe back, so her body was now exposed. She responded to Will in between sucks.

'That sounds (slurp) really hot. I think I'd like that (slurp, slurp). Tell me (slurp) do you like to watch, Will? (slurp, slurp)

The odd way that she spoke caused Will to look up, and he finally realised what was happening. Blood immediately surging to his own loins. I'm an idiot he thought.

'...Yeah I do like to watch,' said will. He was embarrassed at being caught out and a little flustered now. 'I guess I'm a bit of a voyeur really'.

(slurp) 'Well maybe (slurp) you'd like to watch (slurp) a little show now? (slurp)'.

Katie broke character and looked up at Will. He was tenting in his shorts, there was no way he would say no. Will looked back at the couple. Ryan had his eyes closed, enjoying the attention. Katie was sprawled across him, one hand guiding his familiar cock to her mouth the other semi hidden under the tiny underwear she wore.

'I'd love to,' said Will.

++++

The static in the room rose, the energy building like a pressure before a violent storm. Katie rose from the sofa and casually dropped her bath robe on the floor while looking at Will. She was naked apart from a tiny pair of emerald-green panties that pathetically attempted to cover her womanhood. She ordered Ryan to lay on the rug on his back, feet facing Will and his erection pointing to the sky. She then walked over to Will who sat on the bench in his shorts and T-shirt, and bent down so that her tits swayed inches from his face. She leaned a little more forward so her nipples ran across his cheeks. Instinctively, he opened his mouth to take one, but instead Katie pulled away teasingly.

'Enjoy,' she whispered, and turned away to towards Ryan. He's going to wank over this for years to come she thought, wickedly. She sank to her knees and crawled across the living room floor to where her full-time lover lay waiting. As she moved, she made sure to keep her shoulders low, accentuating her hourglass frame and swaying her hips seductively. Her rear danced side to side in the lamplight. She climbed aboard Ryan, and slyly brought one of her hands up and around his throat, cupping his chin. She kissed him and then increased her grip on his neck as she sank down beside him and whispered into his ear so that their guest couldn't hear.

'I'm in charge now', she breathed. 'You do as I say. You are going to lay here while I suck and fuck you and you are not going to come unless I tell you to,' she hissed.

Ryan loved it when Katie took control. He was for the most part the dominant one in their relationship, but occasionally they would swap, and it would turn him on like hell. The best part for him, was the moment when he got to reverse the situation. The moment he was unlocked from the handcuffs, or the moment he was untied. He did as his mistress asked and laid still as she reversed down his body and reunited his dick with the back of her mouth.