The White Board

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had agreed no-hard fucking, but this was fast becoming one. Ryan was slamming into her with conviction and drive, and Katie was being especially vocal. She wondered if Will could hear them. No, she wanted Will to hear them and her calls grew louder. She wanted Will to be thinking about her. Ryan hit the brakes.

'What's the matter? She asked, concerned.

'Nothing. I just want to come like this' he said. He reached down and withdrew his sticky cock until only his bulbous head was still inside. Then he jerked his base, pulling the little foreskin he still owned back and forth and wanked himself into her cunt. Katie was especially fond of this, he wasn't fucking her anymore, he was just using her as something to get off with. It made her feel very naughty. He gripped the base tighter, and aimed his head toward her G-spot, attempting to give her the special move they invented together that on rare occasion would make her squirt.

'Don't worry about me,' she said, already having been on quite the rollercoaster. 'It's your turn. Come for me. Fill me up'.

Ryan wanked harder now, his motion putting pressures and pleasures at her entrance. He held his breath, aimed carefully, and came for her, pushing inside one last time as it happened. He exhaled deeply as his life force left his body and transferred to his wife. Now he lay motionless, limp, on top, before expending a final bit of energy to roll off and over onto his back, huffing.

Katie was reasonably close, she could probably finish herself off she decided, but logic said to save her energy for tomorrow instead. She lay next to him, her body returning to normality, as a slight breeze from the window attempted to soothe the clammy air. Once the urge had passed, she acutely became aware of the human radiator laying next to her. It had been hot night she mused, aware of the play of words and smiling to herself. She would shower, clean her teeth and then get some well-deserved sleep.

'Love you,' she said, leaning over to kiss.

'Love you too,' he said, yawning contently as she pulled away.

'Do you think,' - she trailed off, Ryan was already asleep, there was no point asking his opinion. Will definitely heard she thought. Good. And with that she headed for the bathroom. On her return trip, she stopped to amend the white board: C.Slut 11, Ryan 5, Guest 3.

In the bedroom, she opened the slats of the venetian blinds and the windows, to try and let some of the cool air in. She then climbed into the bed and tried to be big spoon. Too hot for that. Finally, she allowed herself to sleep.

++++

None of them slept well, the heat was stifling and the pressure in the air crept up. Katie slept the worst, continually drifting from moments of semi-awake to vividly dreaming. She tossed and turned, tired but unable to fully commit to rest. Her mind was running, replaying moments of the day over and over. In the brief periods where she was asleep, her dreams were even more wild, her brain trying to process in smaller nonsensical parts. All of her dreams were sexual in nature. Some clearly imagined, others felt more like small sections of hardcore, xxx porn clips she had seen with Ryan. Some seemed real, even partly lucid and she fucked everyone and everything that her subconscious mind conjured. Deep dark fantasies arose, things she hadn't even told Ryan. She fucked those too. She awoke a few times, determined to rub one out and end this, but each time she would fall asleep before her climax came and she was sent back the other world she existed in now, this purgatory where her dreams and desires played out before her over and over again.

She awoke with a start, her vagina throbbing and her clit feeling like it could burst at any moment. Her head was swimming with mixed emotions. Seconds ago, she was convinced she was in the middle of an orgy, fucking three masked men as the crowds cheered and loomed over her. She needed to come so bad, but she also had feelings of guilt and a little shame. She was highly aroused, but was also anxious and embarrassed. She tried not think any more of her last dream or what she had done that day, but it was difficult, her hand was stroking through her folds and it just felt so good to be reminded. Cum Slut she thought and started to drift off again. No! Not again! She tried a different tactic and forced her eyes to open.

The room was dark but pierced by moonlight which filtered in through the open wood blinds leaving diagonal black and white stripes across the bed. The stifling night air was still, save for the sounds of the occasional car in the very distance. She looked for Ryan, looking for security. He was asleep next to her, laying naked on his back on top of the sheets, seemingly unaffected by the hot humid air. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked down at her own naked body, attempting to focus in the unusual lighting conditions. She squeezed her thighs together, trying to get some relief with committing to her hands. Why can't I sleep! She huffed and rolled over, diving both hands under her hips and grinding into them while she tried to work out what it was she needed. She needed to come that was true. But she needed something else too. She looked again at Ryan, and her heart fluttered. She needed to feel loved. She needed to feel attention. She needed to be desired. She needed to be wanted. She needed to be fucked. She needed. Need. That was it! That was the word she was looking for. Need, and dear lord she needed right now.

'Ryan!' 'Ryan!' she whispered. He did nothing. 'Ryan, please I need you!'

Her man made a sigh, 'whatsup?' he said sleepily.

'Ryan, I need you, right now'.

'I need you too,' he said, trying to go back to sleep.

'Ryan, I'm serious. Wake up. I need you to have sex with me'.

His attention grabbed, he rose from his slumber and turned to face her. 'Now?' Ryan asked, trying to make sense of it. He leaned over to his watch on the dresser. 'Jesus, Katie, its nearly 4am'.

'Yes now. I need to come so bad and I can't do it myself this time,' it felt good to say it out loud. It confirmed it was the right thing to do.

Ryan thought back to the times he needed relief and she had gladly given it. 'Okay. Anything for you. What is it you need, exactly?'

'I need you to make love to me,' she said, matter-of-factly.

'Err...Ok sure, how do you want it?'

'There's something else,' she went on, butterflies swarming in her stomach, 'I need Will too'.

Ryan's limp cock twitched. Butterflies appeared in his stomach too. He tried to remain composed, 'To be clear here, it's nearly 4am, and you need Will and I to make love to you?

'Yes. Don't worry, I'll do everything, I just need you, both of you,' she pleaded.

He studied her, trying to make out if she was serious, if he was dreaming. Impossible in this light and far too real he concluded. He had fun earlier, but he didn't really want to share Katie in his bed like this. Still, if this is what she really needed, he probably should let her. He decided he would, they had a safe word agreed should he want to use it.

'If this is truly what you need... go and get Will,' he said. His soft dick twitched again, and he scolded himself. He shouldn't be getting excited like this he thought.

Katies eyes lit up in the darkness, not that they would be seen. She leaned over to him and kissed him, long and passionately. 'Thank you,' she said, and resumed kissing him. Their tongues meeting as she reached down and started to massage his prominent erection. She then broke their kiss and slid down the bed. She took him in her mouth and started to pump. He tasted of sex, and she remembered how he had gone straight to sleep. She was too horny to care. She greedily sucked him clean and swirled his head around her mouth, trying to show her gratitude. Finally, she left him to himself and knelt on the bed next to him.

'I'm going to get Will now,' she announced. 'Don't go back to sleep' she added.

'I won't. Good luck,' he replied as she blew him a kiss. He tried to watch her leave but it was impossible to track her body - the black and white shards of light camouflaging her like a chameleon as she quietly reached for the door, and then completely out of sight. He lay back, his cock throbbing in his hand. What the hell is happening, he thought.

Katie tip-toed across the hall. She wasn't sure why she was being so quiet, when her task was waking Will, but it seemed the right thing to do. Carefully, she pushed down on his bedroom door handle and let herself in. It was a lot darker in here, and her eyes struggled to make out anything for a few seconds. Will's athletic frame came into view, he was also on top the bed, hands behind his head, legs crossed at the heel. Even now, asleep, he looked like he was on photoshoot. Katie sat on the edge of the bed.

'Will... Will,' She whispered. Nothing. She wasn't going to go through this again and cut to the chase. She carefully straddled his legs and took his soft penis into her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue. He tasted nice, but salty, of semen. Clearly, he had masturbated in bed. The idea that it might have been to the thought or her surfaced in her mind as she worked him back to life. Within scant seconds, her guest was stirring. He grew larger in her mouth, and she continued to lick and gently suck as his part ballooned and his groaning increased. He was hard now, and she looked up to see he was awake.

'Katie, what are you doing!' he said, fear and excitement in his voice.

She released him. 'ssshhh,' she said.

'Does Ryan know?!' Will urged.

'He's fine, he knows,' Katie reassured him. 'He's in the other room waiting. Listen, we need you' she corrected herself. 'I, need you'.

'To do what?' he asked, still apprehensive and unsure. Katie didn't answer. She stood up, her naked form barely visible in the darkness. For a very brief moment, she considered straddling him now, and riding that long arrow dick in the darkness. She knew better, and she wouldn't do that to Ry. Instead, she took his hand and placed it between her legs, letting him explore for a few seconds. 'Come with me?' she asked politely. Will nodded, and she led him by the hand back to the master's bedroom.

The waiting for Ryan had been agonising. It had been less than eight minutes, but to him it had been a lifetime. He was close to using the Manchester safe word a few times, freaked out by the possibility that he would be lying in bed listening to his wife fucking in the other room without him. Despite this imaginary trauma, his dick had still throbbed, and he leaked precum. His heartbeat banged in his skull and his stomach churned. When the door creaked open again, and he saw Katie coming back to him, his mood lifted considerably. Will was close behind, and he felt neutral towards him. Any earlier comradery temporarily extinguished as he dealt with his fears and fantasies colliding.

Katie re-joined her husband on the bed and held his head in her hands. She kissed him passionately. 'Thank you,' she whispered again. Ryan noted just how much this meant to her. How much she needed this. This isn't about me right now, he thought. He closed his eyes, and surrendered to her caress, his anxieties and fears melting instantly. He loved her so much. He resolved himself, he would do everything he could to give her what she needed.

When his eyes opened again, he could make out Will's form, hovering by the bed. Waiting. Ryan studied him as best he could and judged him. Will was respectful, didn't push boundaries. His desires might be different to his own, but they were never forced, only suggested. He wasn't an enemy or threat. In fact, he was a trusted ally. He could be relied upon. Looked good too, looked after himself; he could see why Katie liked him. He had a good dick too, which helped. Ryan spoke in a low, hushed voice.

'Come, join us.'

++++

Katie patted the bed, encouraging Will to take the spot the other side of her. He slinked down next to her, lying on his side. He couldn't really see the couple at all, not in this light, they were just an abstract painting of curved lines against the diagonal light shards. He reached out tentatively, his hand finding the woman's midriff, just above a coarser haired arm. They are spooning he gathered, she is facing toward me. A soft delicate hand ran across his shoulders and pulled him in closer. He locked lips with her and she bit ever so gently on his lip. She didn't need to say anything, the way her hands stroked his neck and back gave him the signals of what this would be about. He returned in kind, his fingers trailing her ear as he felt Ryan's breath on the back of her neck. He ran his hand across her collarbone, around her shoulder. Down her arm. He went to reach for her breast, but someone else's hand had already claimed it. Unperturbed, his hand continued its journey south, down and along the sweeping hills and valleys that made her flank and found its new resting place on her butt check, close to Ryan's hips. He pawed at her soft glute, squeezing and kneading, feeling where it ended and her wide thigh began. As he did this, he put soft kisses on her lips and cheek, his other hand in her grip.

This is it. This is what I needed, Katie thought, awash with emotion. True, she was horny as hell, but there was a time to be slutty, and there was a time to be worshipped. This was the latter. Her upper arm was under Will's chin, directing him to nip and mouth her neck. Each peck tingling her skin and giving her goosebumps. Her other arm reached behind her for the small of Ryan's back and she urged him to be closer, as much skin contact as possible. She felt him stab her bottom with his spear, and she pushed it a bit lower so it could find a new home to rest between her thick inner thighs. She traced his hand up to her breast, and encouraged him to thumb at her nipple. As she did so, she felt his teeth scrape delicately on her shoulder. Her moan was loud in the silence and echoed around the room; someone's hand had found the tiny patch of pubic hair she kept and was pressing on her mound. Then it was gone, and somewhere else on her body was being touched, an elbow, her forehead, the back of a knee. She wasn't able to keep track.

Ryan ran his hand up the back of her neck, his fingers parting her thick hair and squeezed gently on her skull. Her rubbed her scalp, and pulled slightly on her hair, letting her know she was held, but not painful. Then he would release and pick a new spot. His other hand stretched across her chest, trying to find her other nipple under the writhing mass limbs. As he did so, he couldn't help but start to rock his hips, trying to desperately push his skin back and to make connection with her vulva. His hand slid across her chest, and he paused feeling her short sharp inhalations and her heart beating fast. She is in heaven he thought, and it pleased him greatly. Her pleasure is my pleasure. A foreign hand kept bumping into his, so he retracted, allowing their guest to have better access to breasts. That hand followed up to Katie's neck, and he ran his index finger over her lips, her tongue darting it out to lick and suck on it. When he moved his hand on, he felt short spikey hair where Will had filled his mouth with most of her tit. He ran his hand over her shoulder, along her smooth arm and he found her hand, rising and falling in slow rhythmic motion towards Will. He put his hand around hers, transferring energy into the movement, guiding her as to the best angle and tempo. He let go of her fist, and put his hand firmly onto her thigh where he squeezed down hard, pushing his cock towards her heat.

Will was giddy. When he and Michelle had spoken about swinging at home, he pictured it would be more a case that the girls would explore each other, and then they would probably swap partners in the same room, egging each other on and watching each other have sex. It would be hot and fun and light-hearted. He had never contemplated sharing a single woman exclusively for the weekend, and he certainly didn't expect to be doing what he was doing now. Katie touching him like this, and he molding her flesh back, being encouraged and guided by her husband, was an incredible feeling. As he sunk down on Katie's lonely other nipple, he thought back to his own Wife, and decided that right now, there wasn't anywhere else in the world that he would rather be.

She pulled Will in closer, and rubbed that arrow head up to the spot just above her clit. Her upper hand was on his head, directing him at each nipple as it felt best. Ryan was pressed right against her, where she wanted, and using her free arm, let go of Will's cock and wrapped her digits around Ryan's ear, twisting her body to kiss her main lover over her shoulder. She wanted to say things to him, to let him know how good it felt, but no words would come out. Her tongue found his, and she communicated her feelings that way. She lifted her upper leg, and guided Ryan to hold her, just below the knee. As he did so she pulled Will up, and turned her head to kiss him instead. Finally, she clenched her hand around Will's cock and aimed him towards her pulsing clit and voluptuous lips.

She grabbed at his butt, and pulled Will in tight, gyrating so that she could spread her wetness to both men sliding across and up and down her yoni. Will's hand was there too, controlling his cock as her glided along her and deliberately motioning and crashing against her clit. As his hips moved back and forth, his shaft would pull at her and occasionally bump with Ryan who was doing the same in the other direction. Their cocks jousting at her entrance, competing to see who could be wetter. It was Ryan who found her hole first, his tip just making it past her entrance before he was out again and sliding up and down. Katie whimpered, her breathing fast. He did it again, and her nails bit down onto Will's back. 'Oh God!' she exclaimed. She was rocking back and forth now desperate to get more inside. Will was gyrating too, and he scooted a little lower and pressed his body as close as he could. He now was at her hole, and this time it was he who found her. She whined again as he came out and let Ryan have his turn. They did this for some time. Alternating, but never quite getting deep enough for her with each push. This time, Katie really did not know who was inside her at any one moment, it was too fast, too strong, too perfect to tell. The men kissed her as they did this, making sure she knew how much they enjoyed it too.

Katie knew what she wanted next, and she pushed Will away from her making him feel cold despite the summer heat. She leaned far forward, arching her back so Ryan could finally stoke the length of her vagina and make her full. She reached back out for Will, and her mouth closed around his cock, making her whole again. Will placed his hands either side of her face, and slowly made love to her mouth, pushing himself across her tongue as Ryan made love to her other end. Katie lay there, wedged between them in bliss, orgasmic waves washing over her, the tide coming in. She didn't think she had ever felt happier, more desired, more required. Her mumbles and moans vibrating along Will, her tongue dancing with his frenulum, while her pussy squeezed and milked Ry the best it could. The trio all had their eyes closed now, all getting what they each needed under the streaking moonlight; grinding and gyrating as one, their guttural noises and breathing the only sounds required.

It was Will who broke their pact. He pulled himself from Katie's embrace, saliva trailing from his cockhead. He reached down and kissed her passionately, trying to taste himself on her tongue. Then in the darkness, he span round and put his cock back in her mouth, so that now her tongue would be rasping at his top side and own ridge. He angled himself lower, lower until finally his face was mere inches from the pussy being fucked. He couldn't see much, but he smelt the heady aroma of live sex and felt the heat radiating from their grinding bodies. He was drunk with excitement. He rested his ear on her inner thigh and ran his hand over her, parting her lips gently and feeling Ryan enter his wife. Then he leaned closer and sucked on her clit as he had been previously taught, flexing his new skills.

1...45678...10