All Comments on 'The White Pine'

by JuanaSalsa

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CreepyDragonCreepyDragonover 2 years ago

Wow! What a great story! I was expecting a dryad or other tree spirit to come out to claim her, so I was pleasantly surprised when that wasn’t the case!

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

The transformation into a Dryad was not where I thought this was going, or the Ent tbh, very original story that I thoroughly enjoyed! The reason for the Tranquility most of us feel amongst trees is an underused theme I think. Thanks for writing!

Suite21menSuite21menover 2 years ago

Loved it! Thanks so much for creating this tale and, most importantly, sharing it with your fellow dendro people, My wife says that I am an Ent...

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Very good story, I think the bite was worse than it bark.

adegeromeadegeromeover 2 years ago

This was very well written.

yowseryowserover 2 years ago

Curiously arousing

Might you provide some GPS coordinates?

.

Lovely sensual descriptions of outdoor immersion. Sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quite a tale but I think you meant paraphilia when you said dendraphilia.

Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

Beautifully arousing and erotic!

Well written, too.

Demanding_P391Demanding_P391almost 2 years ago

Wow, wow, wow. I said it over and over as I read this unforgettable story. Forever changed, indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story. I said wow out loud the whole time I was reading, and I was compelled to read the whole thing through, without stopping. Excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJuanaSalsa@JuanaSalsa
I deeply appreciate everyone who has taken the time to read my stories, especially those who comment. I love to hear if my words have connected with you in any way. While there have been many requests for sequels to specific stories, and these inevitably spark ideas, I tend ...