All Comments on 'The White Wolf Legend Ch. 02'

by WhiteWolf2000

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Needs a lot of work

This is horrid your jumping back and forth between scenes with out any thing to separate them, and they last for only 2 or 3 lines. And the characters are just thrown in without any introduction besides names Brutus, Chase, and Ed r they part of his pack or what.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too brief.

For the amount of time between installments, this should have been at least three pages. Good effort, though.

WhiteWolf2000WhiteWolf2000over 12 years agoAuthor
A Work In Progress

Hey

I just wanted to let everyone know that i am going to try to make each chapter longer and post at least 2 chapters a month. Wish me luck

MSNJMSNJover 12 years ago
tons and tons

Of work needed. I agree with anon that said needs a lot of work! This story has no flow the use of their names is just crazy. They talk way to much and there is absolutly no background of the people in here. The story is to rushed and it seems like you put no thought into it b4 penning it. For as long as you took to update you really should have put more into it. Word of advice even if you dont have an editor put time into it and still put it out bcuz if a story has poten then someone will be happy to help you on this site to edit. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I like the storyline

The conversation between the characters are just not interesting enough for me though. Bt please update soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oh my goodness!

This is the worst writing I have seen since 5th grade!

Seriously, you thanked an editor for this?

Try again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous