All Comments on 'The Whore's Lesson: Pussy Treatment'

by lexilovessmut

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TangledUpInYou2TangledUpInYou26 months ago

Hot! So many of these non con stories still like to tread the line between vicious and just rough enough to count as rough and I hate it. You, however, have done a stellar job giving that line the middle finger and going all the way and I love you for it. Please do keep up the excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An the reason for all the action is? No explanation. There is no indication of any of this action being non-consensual. I think the BSDM category would still complain about the no-reason-for-the-action scenario.

lexilovessmutlexilovessmut6 months agoAuthor

@anonymous, How else do you want the girl to tell you that this is non-con? She literally doesn't want any of it to happen to her; but she's turned on too. She literally says: "I don't want him to hurt me, but don't know why I'm getting wet". Also before he starts to "whip" her, she kinda begs him to not... so yeah, it's non-con. I'm sorry you didn't like it.

lexilovessmutlexilovessmut6 months agoAuthor

@TangledUpInYou2, thank you so much! That's also the reason I started to write, since I couldn't find many like these. I still need to improve a lot though, but I promise to keep bringing more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

absolutely love this & the dirty talk with the roughness. definitely write more or make this a more fleshed out series!

lexilovessmutlexilovessmut6 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much @anonymous! I'm working on the next part right about now.

WestSlutWestSlut3 months ago

Quite a heavy story indeed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlexilovessmut@lexilovessmut
A just-turned-18 girl who has a huge kink for degradation/humiliation stories. Expect some really kinky work. Don't hesitate to message me for conversation or suggestions.