The 'Whose Tits' Game

Story Info
A blindfolded tit fondling and guessing game.
820 words
3.65
5.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The object of the game is for the guys to correctly guess whose tits are whose, while blindfolded. This is a fantastic coed game, ideally where the group is roughly as many men as women.

It's a perfect mixer for sorority parties. It lets a gal get felt up by several guys without having them know it's her. The guys are blindfolded.

Set up:

Supplies needed: 1 wind up kitchen timer with a loud 'ding' sound, papers, pens, and blindfolds for each of the guys.

Room Layout: Every guy should at least know the first name of each girl who is participating in the 'tit line-up', before the game begins.

Step 1. The guys sit leaning back on chairs in a long row or around a big circle. they each get a pen paper, and put their name at the top. They each identify which seat they are at, numbered from 1 to as many as are going to play.

The guys are all blindfolded & inspected by the girls. The guys remain leaning back on the backrest

A bunch of desks or narrow tables are ideal, but if not available, the guy simply at a chair and uses his knees to rest his hands on.

The guy's hands must remain resting 'palm up' on their own knees, at all times.

Once the guys are all set, the gals go off and strip to just their panties, then return to the room each gal silently gets in position at a guy's station, prepared to bend over and descend her tits to the guy's hands, once the timer starts ticking.

One unidentified gal carries the timer with her, and resets 30 seconds, once every gal is in place at the next station.

If there are more guys than girls(or vice versa), some will not have a fondling partner during some of the 30-second rounds of the game.

When the game begins, only the sound of the ticking timer will indicate that the competition has started. there should be no talking at all, during the game.

During the 30 seconds, a guy can feel the gal's tits, as long as the backs of his hands remain on his knees(or the table top). He's trying to figure out who she is, just by the size feel of her tits.

At the sound of the timer 'ding', the gal silently raises up and away, then gets in position at the next guy's station,

During the transition to the next round, the guys do their best to quickly & silently write their guesses on a paper, with a number of that round.

If a guy violates any rule, especially moving his hands or saying anything, the presenting gal is allowed to slap him on the cheek, without saying any words.

The game begins in what golfers call a 'shotgun start'. So that each guy around the circle is involved in each round of the game.

One unidentified gal carries the timer with her, and resets a new 30 seconds, once every gal is in place at the next station.

Once every gal has presented her tits at every guy's station, the gals then step out with their clothes to another room, to get dressed

Only once the gals are gone; the guys then remove their blindfolds and then reprint their list of guesses, in neat order.

A gal collects all the papers and the gals all go though the sheets, and list how many correct guesses were made, for each of the guys.

The guy with the highest number of correct matches, wins is is declared Tit King!

Optional Phase 2

Now that the guys are all horny and their crotches are bursting, you could change roles, so the gals get their opportunity to handle the guys' jewels.

The guys switch places with the gals,

Guys make sure the gals are all blindfolded and seated.

The guys then step out & strip naked, then get into position at the stations.

The gals have 30 seconds to feel a guy's cock and balls, then note their guesses on paper.

If a gal violates a rule, the guy presenting in front of her, silently flicks her nipple with his finger, forcefully.

The guys all rotate all stations, in the same direction, like the gals did.

After all rounds of phase 2 are completed, the gals wait for the guys to leave and dress.

Then the girls are allowed to remove blindfolds and legibly list their guesses of the order of cocks presented, along with her name.

The guys collect and sort the order of stations, then collaborate on the order and accuracy of each paper

The gal with the highest accuracy is declared 'Cock Queen'.

Anyone who removes a blindfold during the game, is disqualified and removed from the room.

Optional Phase 3..

(Let me know what you think should become Phase 3?)

(give us your ideas?)