All Comments on 'The 'Whose Tits' Game'

by MessagesFrisked

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This sounds like a swinging party I went to once except it was a cock guessing game. They had a sheet tied up on a door way with a slot cut into it the gals would reach thru and feel the cocks one after another trying to pick out there husbands. Most couldn't tell when they got the right one or not. But us guys didn't care at all.

MessagesFriskedMessagesFriskedabout 2 months agoAuthor

I hope this inspires some fun for those participating. Please excuse the few typos I already discovered. And I'm really curious what variations others may suggest?

After submitting the draft, I thought of a few more phases...

------------

PHASE 3, where the ladies reciprocate in the 'Whose Pussy' contest, byturning her naked ass to each seated & blindfolded guy, then lowering her ass onto his hands.

------------

PHASE 0,

Another option, if the girls are too timid to go first; It could start with.

where the girls do a round of kissing the blindfolded guys. The guys then note their guessesof who the anonymous kisses came from, and scores are tabulated.

----------------------

PHASE 4,

I would have recommend the girls finish by being blindfolded, then kneeling in front of an empty chair, meanwhile the guys go to the other room and draw numbers for which chair they get assigned. The guys come back to the room, naked; and sit motionless on the chairs, while the girls await the timer to begin a ten minute countdown.

When the girl produces a man's ejaculation, she rubs it on her hands (as proof), and signs her name on the scoresheet for this round, including the time remaining on the timer.

She leaves the room after recording her score, to dress, but the guys all remain blindfolded until the 10 minutes are up and the girls all leave the room, whether they placed, or failed to place,

The guys will generally know which order each of them came, in, and who jacked them off. But when the girls reappear after dressing, It would be fun to find out who they THINK they jerked off? But the guys don't have to tell.

-----------

BONUS,

At the end of the party, as girl can say she kissed a bunch of guys, got felt up by several, fondled a bunch of cocks, and even jerked one of them off, and has cum on herself, to prove it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

How is the guy supposed to write a name on a paper (next to a number) if he's blindfolded?

By the end of the game, the sheet would have names written more or less randomly on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous