The Wicked Stepdaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faria traced her hand down Avani's taught, brown belly and rested it lightly on the entrance of her pussy, causing the kneeling woman to shiver lightly at the sensation. Avani's eyes were wide with shock. "You.. you wouldn't!" she said. She didn't know Faria very well.

Faria slipped a questing finger inside Avani's tight little hole. Although the arrogant woman's face wore a look of affronted rage, the inside of her pussy was hot, slick velvet. Faria pushed her finger a bit deeper into the juicy cunt, feeling its muscles subtly gripping and milking her digit, seeming to pull it further in. She withdrew her finger and held it in front of Avani's dumbfounded face, shining and dripping.

"Is this hypnosis turning you on?"

Avani closed her eyes, refusing to look at the evidence, shaking her head. But she was forced to tell the truth.

"Yes!" She finally said in a distressed voice, "I don't understand why, and it doesn't make sense, but it is turning me on."

Faria grinned. More excellent news. Clear evidence that somewhere deep inside her frigid heart, Avani Rao did have a submissive streak. Faria just needed to tease it out.

*Programming mode.* She said commandingly, *Eyes closed, Mind open. Deep breaths. Calm, Empty. Willing.*

Avani instantly calmed and relaxed, breathing deeply.

*The next words I say will be your new thoughts*

Avani waited, a look of unnatural serenity on her flawless face.

*I trust Madeline Rao.*

"-Madeline Rao.*

*I feel a close, warm relationship with Madeline Rao."

"-Madeline Rao." A furrow had appeared in Avani's brow, clearly indicating that this command conflicted with her normal thoughts.

*I want to please Madeline Rao."

"-...please...Madeline... Rao." The furrowed brows had gotten deeper, and Avani was struggling with the words.

*Dominant older women arouse me more than anyone else."

"...than anyone else." Avani's brow cleared a bit here. Interesting.

"I need regular sexual release desperately. I would do almost anything to feel sexually fulfilled."

This one was a gamble. It was definitely a big step forward, but Faria thought Avani's current arousal might help it to be accepted. If Avani rejected the command here, Faria would be forced to back off and try again later.

Avani's face contorted, but to Faria's delight, she slowly repeated the command that would spell her doom. It might take some conditioning to fully sink in, but it was too late for Avani now. Soon, Avani's decisions would be made by her pussy, not her brain.

Faria snapped her still-moist fingers in front of Avani's face once again, waking the poor little bitch from the trance. Faria felt elated. For a second there, she had been worried that she might need to scrap her plans for Avani altogether, but that last command was a major win.

"Time for another round of questions, slave." She said smugly into Avani's scowling face.

...

It had been three weeks, and three meetings, since Avani met with Madeline at her office. Madeline had infuriatingly changed the meeting time every week, forcing Avani to keep juggling her busy schedule. Madeline also had a bad habit of requesting that Avani bring things with her to the meeting. Pastries from a specific shop, iced coffee from an exclusive place that Madeline swore was to die for. Once the silly whore had even asked Avani to pick up a "package" for her, which, on arrival, had turned out to be her dry cleaning. Avani detested being treated as an errand girl. True, she was heading there anyway, so it wasn't a major inconvenience, but it was Madeline's attitude, assuming that it would be no issue when she imposed, that set Avani's teeth on edge.

And then there was the matter of the meetings themselves. Madeline pitched them as quick status updates, but very little discussion of Madeline's divorce from her father actually took place. Instead, Madeline drew her into conversation after insipid conversation about Avani's work and daily life. Avani had found herself arriving home (late of course, Madeline always had one more 'little thing' to discuss) after each meeting, only then realizing that they had spent the entire time discussing Avani's life without mentioning Madeline's divorce once.

Of course, as much as she hated to admit it, Avani also felt a lot better after the weekly meetings as well. There wasn't anybody else in Avani's life that she could open up to about her frustrations and problems. Madeline had an endless list of faults: she was a gold-digging, fat-assed, cow-titted, self-important whore. But Avani had to admit that she was a good conversationalist and more than once Avani had caught herself smiling happily as Madeline let out her low, earnest laugh at one of Avani's bitchy quips. Oddly, Avani felt like she could trust Madeline more than anyone in the world. Avani had so much dirt on her that Madeline would be a fool to try to use what she heard to embarrass Avani. It was liberating to have a captive audience who couldn't (wouldn't?) ever turn against her.

The question of sexual attraction did give Avani pause. She had tried her best to stop watching the video her hacker had sent to her. But she found that if she held off for too long, she would just shamefully go on a masturbation binge, watching it over and over, rubbing herself raw. It made no sense. It was just a very short video of a clothed woman giving fairly mild, degrading dirty talk. She had tried to wean herself off of her obsession by finding similar videos online, and even watching the other videos of Madeline in her blackmail stash, but none of them spoke to her in quite the same way. She had decided in the end to compromise. She viewed the video once a week, after their meeting, just to get it out of her system. And she didn't touch herself. Barely touched herself. Just one orgasm per viewing. Most times.

She knew that her obsession with a sexual video made by her step-mother was... unusual. She wouldn't call her and Madeline's relationship "friends", but it was certainly best kept platonic. But her experience with Madeline's other side from the video had colored her perception of the woman. Avani sometimes caught herself staring at parts of Madeline's body that she shouldn't...

Avani's desktop chirped with the sound that meant she had gotten a new email. She looked at the clock. Only nine. She could respond to another email.

It was from the hacker. Her eyes slid over automatically, and saw the clip icon that meant there was an attachment. Her mouth went dry. With shaking fingers, she clicked the email open.

Good Evening,

I know you were anxious to see if there were any more videos I could get. I managed to steal this off a private server just now. Looks like it is in the same series as the last one. Please deposit my finders fee in...

Blah Blah Blah. He would get his money. She wanted to see what this new video was about. Without even remembering the reservations she had just been pondering, Avani scrolled to the end of the email and clicked open the video, already absent-mindedly undoing the button of her pants.

Madeline sat in the same chair as the last video, with the same tight leather bustier, the same hairstyle (exactly matching her current look), and the same smug, superior expression. The difference was immediately apparent, however. She had removed the leather chaps, leaving only the tiny black thong. Her big, thick, powerful-looking thighs were revealed fully in the flickering firelight. The strings of the tiny thong bit deliciously into her squishy hips, and the scrap of cloth between her legs did little to hide the shape of the lips hidden beneath. Madeline pursed her lips at the camera, running a hand softly up and down her inner thigh, drawing attention to her body.

"How have you been?" She asked the camera with her sparkling, teasing eyes. The same eyes that she looked at Avani with during their weekly meetings. "Have you been touching yourself when you think of me, just like I asked?"

Madeline's hand slowly moved toward her pussy, resting firmly there as she continued to stare dead into the camera with her beautiful blue eyes. "I know you have. I've been touching myself too... just thinking about the fun things we can do if you work hard and become my good little girl." She began moving her hand slowly, fingers digging in slightly to the scrap of fabric covering her crotch, pulling and tugging it enough to give tiny glimpses of what lay beneath. Avani's hand had dived into her pants, subconsciously moving in time with the woman on the screen.

"By masturbating to me, you've been training the most important skill a good little girl can have: devotion. Submission. But there are other skills too, you know. This video is about training another one." Madeline closed her legs, and slid her hand off of her crotch. Avani guiltily realized what she had been doing and removed her hand from her pants.

"The skill you must practice next is kissing." Said Madeline with a sultry smile. "Simple I know, but there are many types of kiss. You could kiss your mommy on the cheek, or french kiss a cute boy. But the kind of kiss that I want from a good little girl is hot, soft, and wet. I'll be honest with you. Your dry, cold little kisses are worthless to me now. A worthy girl will kiss me properly. Over every inch of my body." Madeline's fingers stroked down her lips. "Hot..." Her hands flowed like water as they moved down her large breasts, "...Soft..." Her hands moved together to clutch firmly between her legs "...and Wet."

"Do you understand? You're not good enough yet." Said Madeline, her lip curled up in disdain. "You need practice. Here, let me help. Come here." Madeline seemed to grip the camera, bringing her face close to the lens, and pursing her lips. In a daze, Avani leaned forward and kissed her computer screen, feeling a little jump of electric sexual charge as her lips met those of the commanding woman in the video, even as they only contacted the cold, flat glass. She left a perfectly formed smudge of lipgloss in the shape of her plump lips on the screen as she pulled away.

Madeline laughed. "Did you just kiss the screen? If you did, I'm afraid you are truly pathetic. How embarrassing. I hope no one was watching. But it does show you have the right willing spirit. I bet it felt good, doing what I said, even if it did make you look like an idiot. But I'm sure you realize that a real kiss would be a million times better. Because, let me tell you a secret..." She got close to the camera again, cupping her hand in an exaggerated secret-telling pantomime.

"If a good girl can kiss my body the right way, then she will get lots of kisses on her body as well." Her voice was a hoarse whisper that made Avani's hair stand on end. Her hand began sneaking back into her pants.

Madeline sat back in the chair and clapped her hands, breaking the moment. "So! Your assignment this time is to get some practice. Practice with your boyfriend, or a coworker, or a stranger, I don't care. If you're a poor lonely girl with no one who wants to make out with you, use your hand. Or a mirror. I want you to kiss and kiss until you are sure you are worthy of me."

Avani's hand was moving between her legs, eyes crawling over her Step-mother's body.

"And one other thing," said Madeline with a hint of steel in her voice, "No more touching yourself until you have this right. Not to this video, not to your first video, not to anything. Not until I tell you you can. I want all of your sexual energy in your lips up here," she said, stroking a finger sensuously across her curvy lips, "And nowhere else. Start practicing. You'll hear from me soon."

Avani continued to try to masturbate. If Madeline Rao couldn't order her around in real life, then a pre-recorded version certainly wasn't the boss of her. Something felt off about it now, though. She stopped, feeling frustrated.

She looked down at the hand she had been using on her pussy. She formed it into a loose fist. Slowly, eyes staring at nothing, she brought it to her mouth and gave it her best passionate kiss, words flashing in her brain. Hot. Soft. Wet.

...

Avani arrived at her step mother's door several days later tired and disgruntled, carrying the bottle of wine that Madeline had asked her to bring at the last minute. It felt like she was losing her mind after she had received that second video several days ago. She had been forced to temporarily stop wearing lipstick and lipgloss after waking up to find lip prints covering her computer screen, her hands, arms, and every mirror in her house. Her lack of self control was embarrassing, but what was worse was her sexual appetite. For whatever reason, after that damn video had prohibited masturbation, her hands and toys just didn't feel good anymore. She was the type of person who desperately needed regular sexual relief, so this was aggravating, to say the least. She simply had no time right now to start a new dating relationship and get some much-needed dick... She was finding the sexual frustration to be unbearable.

Avani knocked again. She had already been standing at the door for around ten minutes, shifting from foot to foot, growing more and more agitated. Petty bullshit like this... She used to never allow it. And it had certainly never turned her on before...

Without warning, the door flew open, and there was Madeline, smiling brightly, wearing a loose, flowy green sundress that Avani thought had much too low of a neckline, and much too short of a hemline. Avani's eyes drank in the spectacle, as Madeline rushed towards her, for their now-customary embrace and kiss on the cheek.

But this time, something unexpected happened. Instead of kissing Avani softly on the cheek as usual, Madeline's lips collided squarely with Avani's, locking firmly into a mouth-to-mouth kiss.

Hot. The steamy warmth of Madeline's lips was incredible. It was as if she had just been drinking a steaming hot cup of coffee just seconds before, but her only taste was saliva with a whisper of mint.

Soft. Madeline's lips, pillowy and plump, writhed against hers, creating a delicious squishy friction that sent arcs of electricity through Avani's brain.

Wet. Madeline's tongue snaked briefly in and out of Avani's mouth, tenderly exploring, leaving behind the taste of another woman's mouth.

Avani couldn't breathe. Her head was filled with fog. The firm, passionate kiss seemed to last for hours. Days. Madeline pulled away, her eyes filled with the same mirth that they always held.

"Oops, sorry Avani!" Giggled Madeline, raising her hand to her mouth, "I forgot to tell you. It's a new European greeting that my friends and I are trying out. Sorry to spring it on you! I've been doing it with everyone!"

"Whuh?" Said Avani stupidly, almost staggering, leaning against Madeline for support. "I've been to Europe... They don't.... They don't do THAT there."

"Really?" said Madeline, miming shocked disbelief, "I can't believe Sadie would lie to us! She probably just wanted an excuse to kiss us all, that naughty girl. Well, forgive me then, Avani. Please."

"Yes. No... No problem." Said Avani, her lips tingling, her panties moist, and her breathing heavy. She struggled to get herself under control. "Just... don't do that again."

"Of course not dear! Now come in and sit down." They sat down in the sitting room, and although it was early in the day, Madeline insisted on pouring them both a large glass of the wine Avani had brought. Although she thought it was inappropriate for a business meeting, Avani decided not to say anything.

"Now, tell me all about the shoot in Buenos Aires this week, I know you said you were nervous about it when we last spoke," said Madeline, face filled with concern. She sat on the edge of the sofa, her colorful sundress riding up distractingly around her thighs.

"Well, it went better than I..." Avani paused. There was something that she had to talk about. What was it again? "Madeline, I wanted to hear about how things are going with your divorce preparations, you said that it would take several months, and it has already been..."

"Of course dear." Said Madeline, cutting her off mid-sentence, "Things are going well. In another few months, I think that I should be able to manage it." She flashed a bright smile at Avani, who found herself smiling back. The smile froze on Avani's face, but wait a second, she had originally said...

Madeline adjusted her dress and crossed her legs, giving Avani just a brief flash of warm soft flesh beneath. Wait... was her stepmother not wearing any panties under that flimsy, short dress? The idea made a blush creep across Avani's face. She almost didn't notice when Madeline asked another question.

"You don't look so well, Avani. How have your stress levels been?"

Avani felt confused. She had just been asking about... something. She couldn't remember. But she had been very stressed lately, for a lot of reasons, and despite herself, she had a warm feeling of closeness with Madeline. It would just feel so good to unburden herself a little like she had in their past meetings...

"It's been rough," admitted Avani, giving in to temptation and accepting the motherly concern of the woman only ten years older than herself, "I have a lot on my plate right now with work, and my body, it..." She had been about to talk about her sexual frustrations, but that was wildly inappropriate, "... it aches." she finished lamely, in a half-lie.

"Well," said Madeline, loudly slapping her thighs and standing, "I have just the thing for that. Follow me." She began walking off briskly, deeper into the house than Avani had ever been. Avani hesitated, but an almost gravitational pull forced her to her feet to scurry after the confident older woman. "You inherited those stress body aches from your father, you know." Called Madeline over her shoulder, "He is troubled by them so often that I took some massage classes to help him." She turned into a room off the corridor and flipped on the light, revealing a small room with a professional-looking massage table.

"Oh, I don't know about that, Madeline." Said Avani, frowning at the table, "I mean, it's a kind offer, but I really don't think..."

"Nonsense." Said Madeline firmly, cutting her off once again. She gently grabbed Avani's hand and pulled her into the room. The space was bright, airy, and smelled lightly of lavender. "Just let me take care of you, Avani." Whispered Madeline in her ear, her breath hot and ticklish. The thought of Madeline Rao's hands all over her body flashed through Avani's head. She nodded silently before she could change her mind.

"Great! Just hop up here," said Madeline, patting the leather table, "there's a good girl." The innocuous phrase sent a shiver up Avani's spine. She wanted to hear Madeline call her a good girl again. She was afraid of that immediate reaction.

She gingerly sat on the table, and at Madeline's direction lay on her stomach. Madeline immediately began working her hands up and down Avani's legs. She must have been telling the truth about her classes because she did have some skill.

"Now, tell me about this stressful business at work," demanded Madeline, fingers pressing into Avani's legs.

"Well, I have to redo some of the shots for Forbes. Some idiot assistant grabbed the wrong lens for some of the office shots, and they insist that they will be unusable."

Madeline made a sympathetic noise. Avani felt a tugging and heard the zipper of her skirt being lowered.

"What are you doing?" she asked with alarm, raising herself partially from the table and half turning.

"I just need to reach your upper legs, dear." Said Madeline, taking the opportunity to slide the skirt down her legs and off. "But if you're uncomfortable, I'll grab you a towel so you won't be so exposed."

123456...9