The Wicked Stepdaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was short, explaining that had found a new series of videos that the shameless woman had created. He would get the rest soon, but as for right now, he had an additional video to add to her stockpile. It was a little odd. Avani already had all of the material she needed to ruin Madeline. She supposed she couldn't fault the man for being thorough. She looked at the video attached to the email. She hadn't even bothered to watch the previous ones... but something told her that it was worthwhile to watch at least one. Just to get an accurate sense of what they were like. Once she made a decision, she never hesitated. Avani double-clicked the attached file and played the video.

Madeline Rao sat, looking comfortable and completely in control on a wing armchair by a roaring fire. Avani immediately noticed the rich surroundings and her current hairstyle. How recent was this video exactly? Was the slut still making pornographic videos for other men while married to her father? The strange, kinky thought made her heart beat a little faster, as did Madeline's outfit. Her clothes, although covering her fully, left little to the imagination. Tight leather pants and a tighter leather bustier struggled to contain her voluptuous curves. Her thick things were crossed, and one hand rested on her chin in a thoughtful pose, both arms clad in elbow-length gloves.

"So..." said Madeline, tilting her head and giving the camera a wicked smile, "you want to be my good little girl, huh?" Avani's hand shot out and paused the video, her heart pounding in her ears. Had she heard correctly? Madeline Rao wasn't just creating pervy videos for men, but for women too. It was sick. It was obscene. It was compelling. Avani gulped and unpaused the video.

"Well, sorry," said Madeline, giving a teasing grin and wrinkling her nose slightly, "but who says that I want you?" She leaned forward and gave the camera a played-up look of sympathy. "I'm sorry, sweetheart, I don't want to be mean... but who says you're good enough?" Avani knew that Madeline wasn't speaking to her, and that the video was intended for someone else, but she still felt a sting from Madeline's well-acted rejection. She leaned forward, totally invested.

"Wellll..." purred the older woman on the screen, slowly uncrossing her legs, "I can tell that you really really want it..." She ran her gloved hands up her front, resting them lightly on the cups of the bustier. "...So I will make you a deal. I'll train you, teach you how to be a good little girl for me." Her uncrossed legs had revealed that she wasn't wearing pants at all, but rather chaps, her crotch was covered only by a tiny black thong.

"And when you are touching yourself all night thinking about my body, when just my voice can turn you into a sticky, hot mess, when you submit your heart and mind and pussy to me completely, then maybe you'll be worthy of being my good little girl. And trust me baby," she continued, brilliant blue eyes staring directly into the camera, "the rewards will be sweet." She traced a hand lightly up the thin strip of fabric between her juicy thighs, giving the camera a dirty wink.

"So you'll have to train hard, and not disappoint me. Your first assignment is to watch this video again, but this time, touch yourself." She was rubbing herself between her legs as if to demonstrate, "Focus on my voice and body, but also on your own inadequacy, on how much you crave to be a good little girl for me. Keep watching until you cum. I don't think it will take too long, do you? I'll send you another video soon, baby. Ciao."

The video cut to black. That couldn't be all. It was less than five minutes. If Avani had paid for a video that short, she would have been upset. She wasn't upset right now of course. The video didn't matter to her at all. She checked her email to see if the hacker had sent her any follow-up emails.

Maybe she should just watch the video one more time, to be sure she understood the content perfectly...

Avani's cell rang, making her jump. She suddenly felt a rush of guilt for some reason and exited out of her browser quickly. She grabbed her phone, to see that the caller ID read "Madeline." She suddenly had an insane feeling that Madeline was calling because she somehow knew that Avani had seen the video. That was absurd. She was probably just calling to beg and cry about her unwinnable situation. Avani would normally have just screened the call, but she had a sudden feeling that being polite in this case would be taking the high road, demonstrating how superior she was to Madeline. She answered the call.

"This is Avani Rao speaking," she answered in her 'I'm busy what do you want' voice. She was being polite by answering the call, but she had no intention of making Madeline feel comfortable.

"Avani, good evening," said Madeline in a low, smooth voice. Avani felt shaken for a moment. The voice on the phone was pitched exactly like the sex-drenched dirty talk in the video, the mental clash between her impression of the arousing figure on her screen and the contemptible real-life woman momentarily scrambled Avani's thoughts, leaving her feeling off-balance. "I hope you are doing well," continued the sultry voice on the line.

"Yes, I've been a good girl. Shit! I mean, I've been good, girl." Oh my God, what was wrong with her? Madeline Rao was the last person on earth she wanted to look stupid in front of. "I'm busy Madeline, what do you want," snapped Avani irritably, trying to cover her embarrassment.

"I was hoping that we could meet to discuss your... ultimatum," said Madeline calmly, mercifully ignoring Avani's flustered mistake.

Avani frowned. "I'm not sure there is anything to discuss Madeline, I think that I made my terms crystal clear, and I don't intend to change them."

"I understand that Avani, but there are some... complications that you may not be aware of. If you think they change nothing, I will comply immediately." Madeline's voice had taken on a pleading tone.

Avani sat in silence, running a hand distractedly through her hair. Her first instinct had been to immediately say no, to force Madeline to go through with the divorce immediately. But a second compelling instinct told her that Madeline's request was reasonable, and she should grant the request, just to show how generous she was as Madeline's superior. The two instincts contradicted each other... Well, did it matter if Madeline got divorced tomorrow or in a week? Not really. It was such a minor point that a strong, confident person would just make the concession.

Avani's brow cleared, her internal tension resolved for now. "Fine, Madeline," She said flatly, "let's meet." She opened her calendar on her computer, and looked at her few time slots.

"Wednesday. 10 AM. At my midtown offices." Said Avani shortly, and hung up the phone.

Although she tried to get it out of her mind, Avani eventually gave in and watched the video two more times that night.

...

The plan had barely started, and Madeline Rao was already having a fantastic time.

A few weeks after their meeting, the delightful hypnotist woman had sent over a few documents proclaiming her success and outlining the steps Madeline would have to take to complete Avina's transformation. She had also sent a rather brazen invitation to dinner, a fact that still made Madeline chuckle. Maybe she would accept, it might be fun to bed a woman as skilled at domination as she was.

Regardless, Faria had been quite clear on the shape of the early stages of the plan. First they would feed Avani some personalized videos meant to arouse and confuse her. It had been a while since Madeline had last made a video, so they had been a lot of fun to make. Although Madeline had been skeptical that the dirty talk would interest the frigid little bitch, Faria had insisted that Avani would be hooked. Avani's little "good girl" verbal slip up had been all the proof Madeline needed. She had been forced to use all of her self control to keep herself from laughing over the phone.

The second part of the plan was even more crucial. Faria said that Avani had been programmed to be more reasonable, to agree to requests and make more concessions. The effect would be slight at first, but build up over time. The more requests that Madeline convinced Avani to grant, the more extreme requests she could make. The more petty little power plays Madelinne forced on Avani, the larger humiliations she would accept. Avani didn't know it, but she was about to learn how quickly she could fall down a slippery slope.

The meeting this morning would be key. A delicate balancing act to drive Avani's training forward. Madeline was confident that she was up for the task.

And she knew just the way to get things started on the right foot.

...

Madeline strode in through the office door, smiling brightly at 10:15. Late to a meeting that she had begged for. Avani could hardly believe her nerve.

Avani couldn't help but notice that Madeline dripped sexuality. Had she always seemed that way, or only since Avani had begun watching that video? A flowing white blouse did little to hide Madeline's large breasts, and tight leather pants hugged her curvy hips tightly. Trashy, thought Avani. Who wears leather pants to a meeting? But her eyes stuck fast, reminded of the leather chaps from the blackmail material. Madeline removed her dark sunglasses and her wide-brimmed hat, and moved across the room towards Avani, holding her arms wide for a hug. Avani wanted to deny her. This woman had just shown her such disrespect... But... on the other hand, being polite was important, especially to lesser people like Madeline. Avani rose and accepted the embrace with bad grace.

Madeline's arms wrapped her in warm strength, and Avani was struck by the contrast between them. Madeline's body was tall, soft, and round, while hers, in contrast, was compact, muscled and firm. She felt small in her step-mother's embrace, especially when Madeline's huge breasts crushed softly into her smaller chest, leaving her with a tiny whisper of inadequacy in her mind.

"So sorry I'm late, darling," said Madeline cheerfully, "I ran into a friend of your father's in the lobby, and time got away from me as we talked. I hope you understand."

"That's..." Avani caught herself. She had been about to say 'That's quite alright.' Her first instinct had been to forget about the whole thing and move on. Her whole self rebelled at the thought. She had been disrespected by this cow. She wasn't going to forgive her. Why had she just been about to? Avani felt confused and faint suddenly. She needed to regain control. She sat back down, trying not to make it a collapse.

"That's not ok, Madeline. It's unacceptable. My time is valuable, and I expect you to respect it." This is when she would normally explode, but instead of red-hot anger, she just felt tired.

"I understand," said Madeline contritely, bowing her head, "I sincerely apologize." She peeked back up at Avani with a mischievous smile. "Am I forgiven?"

What was the point of holding a grudge? She was here now. "Whatever," said Avani, shaking her head, "You're here to talk, let's talk. What did you want to discuss?"

"I'm a bit tired today, darling," said Madeline sweetly, "Do you think you could have a chair fetched for me?"

Avani bit back an annoyed reply. She purposefully had no chairs in her office except for hers. It was a move to establish dominance. The fact that she could sit at ease while those coming to see her had to stand appealed to her love of hierarchy. It seemed a bit petty now. She signaled her assistant to comply with the request.

Finally, when the chair was in place Madeline began the meeting.

"So, I know that you want me to divorce your father immediately..." Began Madeline, crossing her plump thighs, one over the other. Avani's eyes were drawn to them, tracing their womanly curves. They weren't fat or chunky, just big and smooth and shapely, they joined up at their edges with the wide swell of her hips, and in the center, they squished together with her soft, juicy...

"...wouldn't you agree?" said Madeline, pulling Avani from her avid study of her step-mother's body. Avani felt a blush darken her face. She had completely missed what Madeline had been saying, and her reason for doing so was completely unacceptable.

"I'm sorry?" Said Avani, desperately trying to remember what Madeline had been saying. Failing. "Could you repeat that?"

"I was simply saying that..." Madeline uncrossed her legs now, letting them spread slightly apart, providing a better view further up her thighs. Avani had always been told that a thigh gap was the most desirable body shape, but there was something to be said for the squish and gentle friction of the upper thighs, rubbing and sliding together, so close to...

"Avani?" Asked Madeline in a concerned voice, "Are you feeling well?"

Avani didn't feel especially well, in fact. She felt warm and annoyed and for some inexplicable reason, turned on. She cleared her throat, but couldn't form words for a moment.

"You look overworked, sweetie," said Madeline soothingly, "I saw a water cooler down the hall, why not get yourself something to drink to clear your head?" Avani immediately rose to accept the suggestion. As she left the door, Madeline called out after her: "On, and while you're there, be a good girl and get me something to drink as well." Avani nodded mechanically without thinking about it.

Avani drank a cold cup of water and tried to gather her thoughts. For some reason, she felt like she normally did after difficult mental activity, like her brain was beaten and bruised. It felt almost like her brain was fighting itself. She placed another cup under the spigot and began filling it. She wasn't thirsty. Why was she filling another cup again? Because Madeline had asked her to. She pulled back the filled cup and began walking back towards her office. Why was she fetching drinks in her own office? Because Madeline told her to be a good girl. She didn't do this kind of thing. She forced her feet to stop. Her instincts screamed at her that by bringing Madeline water, she would appear weak. Her instincts screamed at her that courtesy and compromise were her duty.

Avani slowly tipped her hand to the side and poured the water on the ground, letting her numb fingers drop the cup. Then she strode with renewed purpose back to her office.

"Where were we," she said with a grim smile. Time to put Madeline back in her place.

"Ah, did you bring me..." began Madeline.

"If you want water, you can get some for yourself," said Avani, bluntly, cutting her off. Madeline's smile wilted slightly for a moment, then returned just as strong.

"Well, I had just laid out my objections to an immediate divorce, and suggested we hold off until I can clear up the difficulties I mentioned," said Madeline, her eyes boring into Avani.

"How long do you anticipate this taking?" asked Avani, her confidence fading a little.

"As I said before," said Madeline smoothly, "It would be several months."

Avani grimaced. "That's longer than I am comfortable with."

"Well, do you disagree with my concerns?"

Avani thought quickly. She couldn't admit at this point that she hadn't been following because she had been ogling her stepmother. A few months here or there wouldn't matter. As long as it happened before her father's 55th birthday...

Avani huffed in frustration. "Fine. I can give you a few months to get those affairs in order."

Madeline had crossed her legs again and lifted a hand to her chin. Her head tilted to the side. It was exactly the same pose from the beginning of that video. The video that, for some reason, Avani couldn't stop watching. Madeline opened her mouth to speak, and Avani expected the familiar line to come out, the line that had practically been engraved on her mind at this point...'So you want to be my good little girl, huh?'

"Maybe we should meet regularly, just so I can update you on the status of the divorce planning." Said Madeline instead. Avani blinked, her mind once again cast into disarray.

"Meet?" She repeated stupidly.

"Yes, just once a week or so, so that you know I'm getting things arranged. We can meet at my house."

Avani screwed up all of her willpower.

"No, Madeline. That won't be necessary. You can give any updates to my assistant. If that is all, I'm busy."

Madeline gave her a mysterious smile. "Well, if you do change your mind, let me know. You're always welcome at my home."

And with that, she left.

...

Avani felt great for rejecting Madeline's imposition of weekly meetings. She was completely confident that she had made the correct decision. For about three hours.

Something just felt wrong about turning Madeline down that rudely. Also, something about the idea of seeing Madeline again regularly felt tempting... maybe just so that it would be easier to keep an eye on her. She asked her assistant to carve out a weekly time for a meeting with Madeline at her father's house.

It was important to be polite after all.

...

(Weeks ago, in Avani Rao's home office...)

Faria circled Avani like a shark, eyes moving over her delicious body again and again.

The nasty young rich girl was now covered in a fine sheen of sweat, giving her a glistening, wet look, as if she had been oiled up for display. Faria had just forced her to run through one of her typical exercise routines, both out of curiosity, and so that the physical exhaustion would help to break down her defenses. Faria assumed that the tall high heels had made it torture.

Now Avani knelt, arms behind her head, legs spread wide apart. A position that left her demeaned, exposed, and vulnerable. Especially her pussy.

"Next question:" began Faria, "You go to brunches, nightclubs, and parties with many other people, but, to put it bluntly, you don't have any friends. Why aren't you close with anyone?"

Avani pulled her mouth up in a smirk of disdain. "Friendship implies an equal relationship of give and take. If other people don't have anything that I want, then friendship is pure downside."

"So there isn't anyone you can trust? No one you can be your true self with?"

"Trust is for the weak. I'm self reliant. If you need a shoulder to cry on, then maybe you're weak too." This was said with a challenging raising of an eyebrow. An expression strikingly at odds with Avani's humiliating exposure.

"Interesting," said Faria distractedly, commenting both on the answers and Avani's continued defiance after so much degradation.

"Are you attracted to women?"

This question seemed to catch Avani off guard. She visibly did try to fight this one, unlike the previous questions. "Liking women would be a liability for me. Jealous men already call me a dyke behind my back when they lose to me. It wouldn't be helpful to play into their prejudice. I'm also in and out of a lot of women's changing rooms as part of running a fashion label. It could cause... unwanted rumors if there was suspicion that I was abusing that access.

"That didn't answer my question, slave." Said Faria warningly.

"Yes," said Avani finally, through gritted teeth, a look of utter defeat on her perfect face.

"Lovely," said Faria happily. It was a stroke of luck that Avani was bisexual, even if she hated to admit it. Changing someone's sexuality with hypnotism was extremely fiddly, and could have unpredictable results. "One last question. Is this hypnosis turning you on, Avani?"

Avani gave her a look of disgusted horror. "Excuse me? Of course not."

Of course, while she said that, her nipples were standing at attention in two stiff little peaks on her perky breasts. It could be the temperature... Faria wasn't chilly, but, then again, she had all her clothes on. Well, there was only one way to know for sure.

123456...9