The Wicked Stepdaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avani stayed stiffly alert for a second, then lay back down warily. "Please do." She said grumpily. The towel did make her feel more covered, hiding her black panties from the eyes of her watching stepmother. "So Forbes is a problem..." prompted Madeline as she began massaging further and further up Avani's toned legs.

"Y-yes." Said Avani, getting a little distracted by the sensation of Madeline's warm hands. "And I have enough on my plate already without needing to schedule reshoots."

"You know, dear." Said Madeline briskly, "I have a lot of experience with scheduling, booking, and negotiation. I know you have always managed yourself, but that is a lot of unnecessary work to take on. Just say the word, and I could help you out."

"I don't think so, Madeline," Avani said immediately. The idea was compelling but disturbing. Her whore of a stepmother, being in charge of her time, representing her to others, telling her where to go and what to do. The idea was ridiculous... but Avani couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like...

Without warning, Madeline's hands moved upwards to Avani's firm butt, kneading and rubbing forcefully. Avani, humiliatingly, let out a soft moan at the sudden, unexpected touch. Avani didn't like people touching or focusing on her butt. It was a personal pet peeve of hers. But for some reason, when her stepmother did it...

"Madeline... what are you...?" She squeaked.

"You have a lot of tension here, love." Said Madeline, unconcerned about her reaction, "Don't mind me, continue please."

Avani couldn't let on that the butt massage was for some reason stimulating her. She had to play it cool and continue the conversation as normal.

"Well anyway, with Forbes and my whole plan for Arnav..."

Madeline stopped, her hand cupping one of Avani's cheeks. "The plan for Arnav?" She said, her voice quiet. Avani cursed herself. She certainly shouldn't be talking about this with Madeline of all people, even if it did feel good to unload her troubles with her.

"Nothing." She said, unconvincingly. Madeline began massaging her butt again, with more force this time. Avani gasped lightly into the table.

"Tell me." Said Madeline in a firm voice.

Avani didn't respond to tough talk like that. She opened her mouth to tell Madeline off. Instead, she heard the words "Ok, but you have to promise not to tell him" come out of her mouth in a weak tone.

Madeline's hands withdrew from Avani's ass, making it feel curiously...needy to Avani, like it wanted more...

"Me and the board will be... requesting that father retire from the company, effective as of his coming birthday." Explained Avani

"I see." said Madeline in a chilly voice that made Avani cringe a little.

There was silence for a few moments. Avani had just started to wonder what Madeline was doing when her smooth hands returned to Avani's skin, this time on her lower back.

"Well, that does sound stressful." Said Madeline, her voice light and breezy again, her hands working out the knots in Avani's back. Her hands slipped up a little, moving further under her shirt. "But that's not the only thing troubling you, is it?"

Madeline's hands slipped up further, slipping beneath Avani's bra strap for a moment. She leaned down as her hands stayed in motion, bringing her lips up to Avani's ear once again. "You're also pretty horny, aren't you Avani." As she said it, she deftly unhooked her Stepdaughter's bra, leaving it hanging loose inside the shirt.

"Excuse me?!?" Said Avani indignantly. She once again began to rise, only for Madeline's firm hand to push her back onto the table.

"Avani, come on. It's obvious. You know what I used to do for a living. I can see this kind of thing from a mile away. There is no shame in it." Avani still felt filled with prickly embarrassment. Maybe she wanted this meeting to be over...

"Just relax Avani. It's better if you talk about it." Said Madeline soothingly, moving her hands freely over Avani's back now that the bra was loose. Avani relaxed a fraction. Maybe it would be better to talk it out. It did seem to help when she discussed her other sources of stress with Madeline.

"It's...true." Said Avani grudgingly, her voice slightly muffled by speaking down through the hole in the table. "It's just... it's been a while since I've had time to date."

"Well, there are other solutions to that problem you know, sweetie." Said Madeline gently. "Arms up now. She gently tugged off Avani's shirt. "Don't worry, I have another towel to keep you covered."

"You're a beautiful woman in her prime," said Madeline soothingly, " the boys are probably lined up around the block to give you what you want." Avani felt oddly proud of the compliment. Why was she so happy to be praised by her father's whore? In any case, Madeline was missing the point.

"No. If I sleep with a man, it's in the papers the next day. If I do it too often, I'm a slut." said Avani bitterly. With the towel in place, Madeline tugged her bra out from underneath her and tossed it away. "Well, money talks dear. Why not just hire a dick for the night."

Avani snorted but without humor. She had, of course, considered the same option. "And who would I trust to hire someone for me? What escort could I trust to not take his story straight to the tabloids? It's even worse than the other option." Madeline's hands felt heavenly on her back and shoulders.

"That sounds terrible, sweetheart." Said Madeline sympathetically. "You must be very, very horny."

"I am." admitted Avani softly. Suddenly she felt a shift and jostling of the table. Clutching the towel to her chest, she turned over in alarm.

Madeline was above her, wearing a strange, smoldering expression on her face. She had climbed onto the table and now straddled Avani on her knees. Her sundress had ridden up her hips, with even the slightest motion, Avani would be able to confirm for certain whether or not her stepmother was wearing panties.

Wearing only two small towels and her panties, Avani felt exposed and weak in front of the larger, dominant woman.

"There's a third option you aren't considering, dear," purred her stepmother, her face uncomfortably close to Avani's, leaning hard on a hand placed next to Avani's head. Avani's hands shook as she held the flimsy towel over her stiffening nipples, her eyes couldn't look away from the teasing, curvy lips on the alluring face looming above her. They looked hot...soft...wet...

She hadn't felt this vulnerable in her entire life.

"You're forgetting who I am Avani. Relieving sexual tension was my calling for years," whispered Madeline in a low, smoky voice. "I care about you Avani, and you know I can't go running to the press. I'm here to help you..." Madeline's face was growing closer. Her soft lips were slightly parted, her eyes shining, "All you have to do... is reach out."

Feeling the magnetic pull of Madeline's receptive energy, unable to forget how good the kiss in the doorway had felt, and craving her stepmother's lips with every fiber of her being, Avani couldn't help herself. She leaned forward hungrily towards the dominant woman, locking their lips into their second dirty, taboo kiss of the day.

Madeline's tongue thrust dominantly into Avani's mouth, swirling and dancing. Her arm snaked around Avani's waist, clutching her ass firmly, pulling Avani's nearly-naked body towards her, crushing Avani into her soft, yielding curves.

Madeline moved downward, planting hot, soft, wet kisses on her gasping, blushing stepdaughter's neck. Whispering between the kisses. "I can do so much for you sweetie." *Muah* "Make you feel things you've never felt before." *Muah* "Just do one thing for me, Avani."

"What?" Moaned Avani, "What can I do?" Her whole body felt like it was on fire with shame and arousal and a new, unfamiliar feeling of eager submission.

Madeline grabbed her cheek and stared with a steady, commanding gaze into Avani's eyes. "Call me 'Mother'."

Avani's wide brown eyes looked up at Madeline. Her mouth hung open as her thoughts spun. She wanted Madeline to kiss her again. She had sworn never to call this woman her mother. And in this moment of lust, it seemed especially wrong. Taboo. Nasty. Filthy... It would make this powerful, beautiful, erotic woman happy. And right now she wanted nothing in the world as much as pleasing Madeline Rao.

"Kiss me...Mother." said Avani in a small voice, her eyes unable to meet Madeline's. And then Madeline's lips were on hers again, and their tongues were sliding against each other, and their bodies were creating a pleasant pressure and warmth where they met. Without thinking about it, Avanis arms twined around her mother's neck, holding her close. Madeline's hand reached down and came to rest with a firm, insistent pressure on the burning center of the sexual storm raging in Avani's body: separated by only a thin layer of lacy cloth from her hot, soft, wet pussy.

Avani's eyes flew open from the massive thrill of sensation when Madeline's hand made contact. She felt like she had been dunked in cold water. The whole thing was suddenly too real. She pushed Madeline away from her. "Stop!"

Madeline pulled away, seeming confused, but when she saw Avani's face, she got the message, swiftly climbing down off the massage table and retreating to a respectful distance.

"My clothes," said Avani harshly.

Madeline fetched them and handed them over, eyes averted as Avani quickly struggled into them.

"Avani," she said gently, "There's no need to..."

"This was wrong," said Avani flatly, "I don't blame you, but it was a mistake." Avani rushed, red with shame, towards the door.

"Wait, Avani!" called Madeline after her, "Let's discuss this!"

"No!" said Avani, shaking her head as she fumbled for the door, "I don't think we should meet anymore. I'm sorry."

And with that, Avani ran away from her feelings, her desires, and her obsession, back to her stressful, busy life.

...

This time, Avani's resolution remained firm for a whole week. True, that experience with Madeline had been one of the most erotic things that had ever happened to her, but it was wrong. It would be better for them both if they discontinued the weekly meetings.

But, when the reshoot for Forbes was messed up again, she caught herself thinking of how she would describe the debacle to her mother. She hadn't realized how much Madeline had become an outlet for her stress.

She was forced to continue leaving off any lip-covering. As embarrassing as it was, she was unable to stop herself from watching the second video, and when she did, she felt an itching, obsessive need to practice her kissing. Her horniness grew. Avani's encounter with Madeline had been stimulating, but she hadn't orgasmed, so instead of relieving her pressure, it had been made worse. She caught herself indulging in fantasies during business meetings, often involving Madeline. still couldn't climax from masturbation. She had been pestering her hacker connection nonstop for a third video, in the desperate hope that in the video, Madeline would grant her permission to touch herself again. She realized how pathetic and ridiculous that was, but the videos had some sort of hold on her that she had given up trying to explain.

Avani had half hoped that Madeline would reach out, trying to pursue her. Annoyingly, this seemed to be the one time that she was respecting Avani's wishes, and communication had been completely silent.

Reality hit home after the date of their next meeting came and went with no contact from Madeline. Avani was confronted with the fact that she probably wouldn't see Madeline again, because that's what she had demanded. She spent the next day irritable and tired, her lips chapped from kissing practice the night before. Her assistant walked in on Avani after lunch glaring at the phone, willing her stepmother to call.

It was pathetic, Avani knew. She had started this, the only way to speak to Madeline was to reach out herself. Brought up being given anything she ever wanted, Avani had never been good at self-denial. She picked up the phone and dialed.

Madeline picked up after the second ring, with a crisp, cheerful "Hello, Madeline speaking!"

It felt good to hear her voice. "Good afternoon, M-...Madeline." said Avani wearily. She had been about to call her mother.

"It's so good to hear from you, sweetheart!" Gushed Madeline, "I'm so sorry I scared you a little last week. Your mother just got a little excited and pushed too far, too fast. I hope you can forgive me."

"It's not that I was scared," said Avani defensively, "it's just that it was wrong. You're my m-.... my father's wife for God's sake. We can't..." images and sensations flooded her mind, the feel of Madeline's soft, feminine body pressed against hers, of her lips pushing aggressively, her hands grasping and exploring wherever she desired. Avani took a shaky breath. "...we can't do things like that."

Madeline was silent for a beat. Then her voice came over the line, calm and serious. "I think we should resume our meetings, Avani."

Avani felt a wave of relief. It seemed like Madeline understood what she was trying to express. "I think so too, mother." She said, smiling. She didn't even notice what she had called Madeline, it felt so natural. "We can go back to the way things were before, without all of the... touching."

"I'm afraid I don't agree, sweetheart. I think the touching is vital."

Faria felt a flush creep across her face. She had been sure Madeline would be just as embarrassed about the event as she was. But she wanted to...what? Do it again? The thought sent butterflies spiraling through Avani's belly.

"Think about it, dear. You said it yourself, you have a mountain of pent-up sexual frustration and no good outlets. I care about you Avani, and this is something I am good at. As you love to point out, I'm a 'whore.' I can help you find release without any deeper meaning behind the act. Yes, technically I'm your mother, but we aren't related. And, while I won't embarrass you with the details, your father doesn't consider anything I do with women to be cheating."

Avani covered her blushing face with her free hand, peeking through it to make sure her assistant wasn't eavesdropping. "I...I don't know, mother." She said in a weak whisper, "It's so embarrassing. I don't know if I can..."

"I will tell you what, honey," said Madeline in a sweet, motherly voice, "You can set the pace. If you want me to keep my hands and lips to myself one day, that's what we will do. If you want my hands and lips all over your body the next, your wish is my command. We will never do anything you don't ask for. You'll be in complete control."

It did sound tempting.... What Madeline outlined seemed like a completely reasonable setup. And after all, if she didn't want anything from Madeline, she could just never ask. "Ok." She said hesitantly, "We can try that."

"I'm so glad, baby," said Madeline in a husky voice, "I can't wait to take care of you."

"Me neither." Said Avani without thinking, prompting a dirty chuckle from Madeline, and a groan of embarrassment from Avani.

"One more thing, Avani." Said Madeline in a firm voice, "We need to meet more often, considering our new arrangement. Three times a week."

Avani had no idea how she could fit that into her schedule, but she also felt like another week would be too long to wait to see Madeline next.

"Yes, mother."

...

(Months ago, During Avani's programming session...)

Faria looked down with pride at the little tableau she had created. Avani sprawled on her hands and knees, her hands spread forward in a bowing, supplicating pose, her fantastic ass stuck up into the air, her most private areas turned upwards for inspection, framed erotically by the porny lingerie she had been forced to wear. It was probably uncomfortable to maintain the position, but Faria's ironclad control held firm. Time to add the finishing touch.

Faria sat down in Avani's posh office chair directly behind the debased woman. The hypnotist raised her feet and plopped them down on Avani's backside, using her alluring ass as a footrest. The poor woman grunted with the additional pressure but managed to hold the demeaning pose. Avani was being used as furniture in her own home office, the seat of her power.

"You," said Faria, wiggling her feet slightly to get more comfortable, "are the most insane control freak I have ever met. You micromanage every tiny aspect of your business and social media. Why not delegate and take off some of the pressure?"

"No one can do it as well as I can," said Avani dully, her voice muffled from being pointed towards the floor, "my success came from being responsible for every detail. The pressure and stress is the cost."

"Ok, why the bitchy attitude all the time?" continued Faria, "can't you just be nice to people?"

Avani shook her head. "It's a dog-eat-dog world. In every interaction you either win or you lose. If you aren't getting anything from someone, doing something nice for them means you are losing."

Faria had heard enough.

*Programming mode. Serene. Blissful. Receptive.*

Avani didn't move, but Faria could tell by the slow shifting of Avani's ass under her feet that she had fallen into her trance.

*My next words will be your new thoughts*

*The stress of complete control is unbearable.*

"-unbearable."

*Giving up control to someone I trust, is a relaxing, liberating, arousing experience.*

"-arousing experience."

Faria hadn't been able to see Avani's expression this time, but she was willing to bet that these commands would be hard for her to swallow. It would probably take Madeline some time to condition Avani to accept them fully. But they had all been repeated. Progress was being made.

Faria snapped her fingers.

"On your knees, Avani. We have more work to do. My feet hurt, dear. Pop off my shoes; I have a task for you..."

...

Avani gulped as she hovered her mouse over the link her hacker had just sent her.

Her sexual frustration issue had become much better over the last month. She had arrived at Madeline's for their next meeting with every intention of not requesting anything from her mother at all, but then Madeline had answered the door, slightly out of breath in a pair of tight leggings and a sports bra that did a very poor job or containing her huge tits. She had been glowing with a faint sheen of sweat, apologizing for being in the middle of a yoga session at their meeting time.

Madeline's alluring appearance, Avani's consuming arousal, and the unforgettable knowledge that her mother had given her explicit permission, encouragement even, to request any sexual favor that she desired had been too much temptation for Avani to resist. Within ten minutes of the meeting beginning, Avani had kissed Madeline as if she was dying of thirst and her stepmother was a glass of cold, fresh water.

Avani had still been too embarrassed to ask Madeline to use her hands, but Avani had ended up straddling one of Madeline's soft, powerful thighs, and the pleasure from the grinding pressure between her legs and Madeline's tender, but dominant kiss had led her, moaning and shaking, to her first orgasm in a month. One of the most powerful orgasms of her life. Afterward, she laid her head on Madeline's large breasts and recited all of her stresses and insecurities of the week, while Madeline held her close and stroked her hair. Madeline had been right. A supportive, non-judgemental, trustworthy sexual partner had been exactly what she needed.

The meetings after that had been just as enjoyable. Avani had eventually worked up the courage to ask her mother to use her hands and fingers, first above the clothes, then beneath, to very satisfying results. She had even, after two bottles of wine, asked Madeline to eat her out, hardly believing how kinky she had become. Madeline had immediately complied with sparkling eyes and her trademark crooked grin, swiftly tugging off Avani's pants, and giggling at Avani's obvious arousal as she used her teeth to pull down her daughter's lacy panties. Avani had been forced to ask her to stop after less than five minutes. She was afraid of the strange, powerful sensations that Madeline's expert tongue had made her feel. Feelings that she definitely shouldn't have for her mother, whether they were related or not.

1...34567...9