The Wicked Stepdaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline pulled his pants down from behind, freeing his thick cock to bounce in the air. "Well..." she whispered in his ear, "time to unwrap your present."

Arnav ripped apart the flimsy mask covering the woman's face.

"H-happy birthday d-daddy!" Said Avani, her face burning with humiliated lust.

Arnav couldn't breathe, Madeline had begun stroking his cock. He didn't know what to say, didn't know what to think. His bitchy, ice queen of a daughter, who had taken after her terrible mother so much, was kneeling in front of him, offering her tight young body as his birthday present.

Really he should be disgusted. That was clearly that was what Avani expected, she was already cringing from his blank expression. Madeline whispered in his ear...

"All she wants is to please her Daddy. She wants to be your little slut tonight. Every night. She's moving in. She is still hurt from ten years ago. You ignored her and didn't even notice her gift. Don't make the same mistake twice. This is her gift to her beloved Daddy. You HAVE to accept it. You need to show this slut how much you love her, the only way she understands." Despite his hesitation, his erection never faltered, stiff and proud in his wife's hands. "Take her, my love. She wants you."

Avani crawled forward on her knees.

" I love you Daddy," she said sweetly, "let me show you how much." His daughter began softly singing "Happy Birthday" as Madeline gripped the back of her head and guided it forward. His cock scraped the edges of his daughter's soft lips as it entered her sweet little mouth, with her still attempting to sing as his cock silenced her. Her little tongue flicked playfully up the shaft of his pulsing cock, as Avani began to give the best blowjob her inexperienced mouth could manage.

Avani's lack of experience with oral sex was more than made up for by her enthusiasm. She sucked and licked and kissed every inch of her Daddy's cock, until Arnav's lust finally overcame his taboos. He dominantly grabbed his daughter's head, the contact of his hands making her look up with her wide golden-brown eyes. Her mother's eyes. "You want to make me happy?" He asked roughly, "Then you're going to use that throat to apologize." He thrust his cock roughly into Avani's mouth, taking her control of the blowjob away, establishing his dominance.

"Always looking down on me, trying to get me fired, always thinking you're better!" He thrust his cock in time with his words, exploiting Avani's tongue and lips to the fullest, imprinting every inch of her mouth with the taste of his dick. "Just like." Thrust. "Your fucking." Thrust. "Mother!"

Avani backed away for a moment, managing to gasp out: "I'm so sorry Daddy! I've been a naughty girl! Please punish me! I love you Daddy!" before her mouth was once again occupied by her father's raging cock. Although his furious pace never slowed, Arnav's anger had burned away. He saw the submissive woman on her knees, doing her slutty best to make things right between them. "I love you too, Avi." He grunted. Their relationship would never be the same, but the new thing that was starting excited him sexually and satisfied his longing to reconnect with Avani, both at the same time.

Madeline raised Avani to her feet, now bent double to continue blowing Arnav. "Mommy feels left out, you two." She pouted. "Let's all feel good together..." Avani felt her Mommy position the huge strapon between her cheeks, the freshly lubricated silicone pushing with increasing pressure against her tight asshole until suddenly it popped inside, filling and stretching her. Avani was no longer an anal virgin.

Madeline looked down at the juicy slut in front of her. She had gotten exactly what she wanted. That arrogant bitch now choked on the cock of the man she had so disrespected and moaned as she pushed her ass back onto the strap-on of the woman she had called a whore. Madeline had won, just like the superior woman always did.

Madeline began to move, the punishingly large dildo pushing deep into Avani's ass as her father's cock continued to mercilessly fuck her mouth. She was being spit-roasted in a threesome with her parents. She was being dominated by her loving mommy and daddy, and nothing had felt quite so good in her entire life.

Arnav came at the same time as his daughter, leaning forward to share a deep kiss with his incredible, dominant wife as his thick load blew directly down Avani's throat. Avani closed her eyes, gripped in a powerful orgasm, her mouth claimed by her daddy as her ass was claimed by her mommy. She was humiliated, and safe, and supported, and degraded.

She had a mommy and daddy who loved her, and she didn't need anything other than that.

1...456789