The Wicked Stepdaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she debated watching this latest video. It wasn't as urgent anymore now that she had a partner to regularly receive her sexual energy, and these videos had sometimes had strange effects on her. She had just recently started wearing lipstick again.

But, after a minute of hesitation, curiosity got the better of her.

Avani's mouth fell open, slack and soft, as she stared at Madeline's outfit on the screen. The fireside setting was the same, but now Madeline had removed parts of the bustier that Avani hadn't realized were detachable. Her huge breasts now sat, naked and proud, jutting up above the tight leather still covering the rest of Madeline's torso. Her large, pink nipples were stiff and pointed, despite how warm the room looked. So making these videos aroused Madeline as much as watching them did to Avani.

The tiny black thong was nowhere to be seen.

"Good evening pet," said Madeline, leaning forward and pushing her arms together slightly to showcase her naked tits, "I hope you're been keeping those naughty hands away from your privates. We have a lot to do tonight, but before we get started, I want to give you a little incentive."

Madeline leaned back, scooting her hips forward with a slow, hip-rolling motion while she spread her legs, exposing a plump, drooling pussy to the camera.

"I didn't want to jinx you by saying so... but you are getting close now. You're allllmost good enough to be my good little girl. And do you know what I will be when you are my good little girl?"

Madeline teased lightly at her pussy with a finger, and Avani stared with rapt attention. Her sessions with Madeline tended to leave her mother fully clothed, so this was her first clear look at Madeline's tits, let alone her naked pussy.

"Your. Mommy." Said Madeline firmly, fingers digging into her swollen cunt. Avanis hand slid down her belly, into her pants.

"And do you know what mommies do for their little girls? They take care of them. Little girls don't need to think, or worry, or make decisions for themselves." Madeline's free hand had risen to one pink nipple, twisting and pulling. Unconsciously, Avani mimicked her, removing her bra and taking one her her nipples between her fingers.

"All good little girls need to do is love their mommy. Serve their mommy. Worship their mommy. Can you do that?"

Jaw slack, Avani nodded at the screen.

"Then maybe you are ready... Now, if you have been following what I said, you should be a very horny girl by now. That's good. That's how I want you. A desperate, dripping mess, willing to do anything to please her mommy. Don't worry, baby. We are going to take care of all that pent up sexual energy tonight. I'm going to show you how to masturbate just like Mommy does. Do as I do...

This video was much longer than the rest, with a long, slow, guided masturbation. By the end of it, Avani's chair was soaked. She might need to buy a new one.

Madeline finished the video with a smoldering wink.

"Next time, I'll tell you all about how you can finally become my good little girl. Until then, keep using the techniques I taught you, and think of me." The video cut to black.

Avani sat for a moment, naked and shiny with her own juices. She checked the clock. 1 AM. Well, if she skipped sleeping tonight, she could watch the whole video again.

Maybe even twice.

...

Madeline pulled away from her panting stepdaughter, who was currently making pathetic little whimpers of pleasure and bucking her hips against Madline's fingers. Avani was once again deep in the throes of passion. She reached out to Madeline again, trying to pull her back into a kiss. "Please, Mother! I need you! I'm so close!"

"Wait now, sweetheart," said Madeline with a chuckle, pulling her hand away from Avani's tight wet pussy, "we need to talk. Did you think a little more about that suggestion that I made?"

Avani blinked in confusion, her brain was still focused completely on the hot, dirty sex that she wanted from Madeline. "You mean, about how you want to be my manager? I'm still not sure that..." Madeline laughed again and raised a slick finger placing it on Avani's lips to silence her.

"Not that suggestion, although I do want to revisit that later. No, I mean my suggestion that we experiment with... control." Madeline's blue eyes seemed hot enough to burn Avani. She swallowed hard and looked away.

"Well, I'm not sure about that either, Mother," she said hesitantly, "I'm... I'm a little scared to try."

Madeline had made the suggestion in their last meeting. She had confidently pronounced that Avani's stress came mostly from the fact that she insisted on controlling every single detail in her life and business. Madeline had suggested some sex play that she swore would help Avani release that stress...

"You trust me though, don't you, dear?" asked the alluring older woman with a sad smile, "Submission is an exercise in trust. You put yourself fully in the hands of the person dominating you. That person completely controls you, but is also completely responsible for you. It can be exciting and thrilling, but also calming and supportive."

Avani did trust Madeline. And not just because of her blackmail videos anymore. Her beautiful, amazing, sexy mother would never do anything to hurt her. Avani knew it in her soul. And lately, when Madeline's strong arms held her tight, when Madeline fingered her pussy aggressively, like she was taking what she wanted, when Madeline grabbed her chin and pulled it up into her kiss, Avani had started feeling a weak, squishy, embarrassing, nipple-hardening, panty-soaking feeling of erotic helplessness and willingness to please. She suspected that the games Madeline was suggesting, where Madeline would take charge of Avani and Avani would submit, would make Avani feel that new feeling more intensely than she would be able to handle.

"Let's just try it, Avani." Said Madeline decisively "We will use a safe word, so if things go too far, you can stop."

Avani still wasn't sure, but it looked like Madeline was. Avani had always kept tight control of everything, including her sex life. This new type of sex felt dangerous and scary to Avani. If she didn't admire and trust Madeline so much, she would definitely say no. She saw in Madeline's face how much this meant to her. Making her mother happy was important to her. She nodded silently, biting her lip with anxiety, agreeing to begin the sex game with her mother.

"Ok then, Avani." Said Madeline, her demeanor suddenly shifting from warm motherly, and sweet to strict and commanding, "Strip." There was an odd look in her mother's eyes. Was it... triumph? Gloating? It didn't seem to match the context.

Avani began to wiggle out of her skirt, blushing. She had been naked in front of Madeline many times by now (far more times than she had seen Madeline naked), but normally it just sort of... happened during their wild makeout sessions. Now she was being made to perform, Madeline was sitting there with that wicked smile on her face, bright, sparkling eyes leering at Avani's perfect body.

"Good Girl." Said Madeline in a low, predatory voice. It made goosebumps rise all over Avani's body, and in an instant, her nipples were as hard as rock.

Madeline reached down into a duffel she had placed by the couch and pulled out an eye mask, like those used for sleep, and a swinging, jangling pair of shiny handcuffs. The older, dominant woman stood and clicked her way over to loom above Avani. She was wearing high heels today, which made their height difference even greater. Avani looked up at Madeline's cocky, arrogant face, her stunning brown eyes as wide as saucers, suddenly feeling in her core the difference in size, power, and confidence between her and her mother. She shivered, feeling, like Madeline had said, completely in the other woman's power. She was suddenly powerfully reminded that her mother was once a dominatrix who dominated and humiliated powerful men much older and stronger than her.

"What are those? What are you going to do to..."

"Silence." Said Madeline, not loudly, but in a hard, strict tone that would accept no defiance. "You ask questions when you are in charge, little girl. But I'm in charge now. Now, you don't speak. You listen."

She reached down and slipped the eye mask over Avani's face, plunging her world into darkness.

"Wait! Wait! But what is the safe word?" whimpered Avani.

Madeline chuckled low in her throat. "If you want me to stop... say 'Mommy'."

Madeline gently but firmly grabbed Avani's arms and pulled them behind her back. *Click* *Click* The handcuffs snapped closed around Avani's wrists, binding her arms, and leaving her standing in the middle of the room. Shivering, horny, and mildly afraid of what would come next.

...

Madeline had been restraining herself the best she could, but an evil grin split wide across her face as soon as the little bitch's eyes were covered.

The sense of satisfaction was almost orgasmic in and of itself. The ice queen, nose-in-the-air, spoiled brat stood in front of her, bound and blinded, knock-kneed, submissive, and humbled. Avani's lower lip quivered as she turned and jumped at every little sound. Her nipples stood straight up from her pretty little boobs, and her juices were already running down her legs. This loss of control might scare her, but it was also the most turned-on Madeline had ever seen her.

Madeline felt the rush of sadistic pleasure at having her revenge, but it was softened, at least a bit, by fondness. Madeline had always felt warm affection towards her submissives, and Avani certainly qualified as one of those by now, even if she was just beginning to admit it to herself.

Yes, if Faria delivered, and it seemed like she would, Avani would be her submissive little girl forever, and Madeline took good care of her pets. Avani would be happy and loved, and fucked silly on a regular basis.

But, before the happily ever after, it was time for this kitty cat to play with the poor little mouse she had caught. Madeline silently removed her shoes and prepared to have some fun.

...

The room was silent. With her eyes covered, Avani's sense of touch and hearing felt super-enhanced. Every swirl of air sent shivers up Avani's spine. Surely she would be able to hear when Madeline walked with her high heels on. Did that mean she was standing perfectly still, right next to Avani? Avani took a tentative step forward, her bare foot planting down on the cool tile. Nothing. There was no one there.

"Hello?" She said quietly, a quaver in her voice. Where had Madeline gone? How long had it been since Madeline had released her arm? A minute? Five?

What if Madeline planned to leave her there, naked and bound, until a staff member found her? What if Madeline was stifling her giggles right now as she filmed Avani on her phone, cuffed and nude and horny, just waiting to hit send to the paparazzi? There was no way Avani would be able to remove the blindfold herself. Her lip quivered. She felt the sick, falling feeling of helplessness, her perfect control had been shattered by her cruel stepmother, and she had allowed it.

A cold stream of air blew directly on one of Avani's already stiff nipples, making her yelp in surprise, her handcuffs clinking as she instinctively and uselessly tried to protect her breasts from the sudden sensation.

Just as she recovered from the sudden sensation, one fingernail traced lightly along the curve of her ass, making her twist away with a gasp. Every touch was elevated, and she could feel her skin tingle with the sensation. She felt like the nerves in her body were on fire in anticipation of where the next touch would come from. Was it still just Madeline in the room, teasing her? What if she had invited someone else? How would Avani know? Her ears strained to catch any sounds of movement.

A smooth hand slid across Avani's flat belly, warm and soft. Avani caught the scent of her mother's fresh, clean perfume, and heard Madeline stifle a laugh. Avani moved a few steps toward the sound, but Madeline was already gone.

Avani's body now ached to be touched. This teasing game was bringing her sexual frustration to a boiling point. She was unused to being denied.

Suddenly, warm, strong arms wrapped around her from the front. She could feel Madeline's skin pressing against hers. Her mother had removed her dress, and Avani could tell by feeling alone that she was wearing only a bra and panties now. A rare treat: Madeline rarely removed clothes during their sexual games.

Madeline raised Avani's chin and kissed her aggressively, her tongue sliding dominantly into her daughter's mouth. It was a completely different experience for Avani than their normal kisses. Cuffed and in the dark, Avani had no choice but to be utterly passive and submissive, giving Madeline complete control over her body

Madeline took advantage of that control, her hands sliding possessively over Avani's lithe brown body, gripping and kneading her ass, teasing her erect nipples mercilessly, running her fingers through Avani's raven hair, and fingering her tight pussy energetically enough to cause humiliating wet noises that Avani's heightened sense couldn't help but pick up. All of this while maintaining her red-hot, passionate kiss.

Avani felt pleasantly limp and weak, almost swooning into her mother's embrace. With her hands bound, she was unable to touch Madeline how she craved to, and would be unable to defend her private areas even if she wanted to. She surrendered herself completely to Madeline's erotic touch. But it was frustrating. Madeline was good at this. It felt like she was playing Avani's body like an instrument, pulling out exactly the gasps and moans she wanted to hear. But it also became clear that she had no intention of making Avani cum. At least not right now.

Avani moaned and squirmed, writhing her hips in a fluid motion, humping Madeline's stationary fingers in a desperate attempt to reach the orgasm that felt so close, yet so far away. Once again, just as she felt herself about to cum, the fingers withdrew, beginning to lazily tease her breasts again instead.

"Let me cum, Madeline!" She said, voice cracking with her frustration.

The hands withdrew from her breasts as well, and Avani felt an ominous pressure in the room.

*Crack*

Avani was so shocked that for a moment she didn't know what had happened. Her ass stung and tingled. Madeline had... struck her! Spanked her ass, more accurately. No one had ever dared. Avani had become a bit protective of her butt over the years. A great ass was essential for being an influencer and model nowadays. Asses were in fashion. So of course Avani had put a great deal of work into ensuring her butt looked fantastic. But it was all the trashy tabloids were interested in. Avani put equal amounts of work into the rest of her body, but her ass was all that the idiot horndogs cared about. Too many of her failed romances had ended when a boyfriend's excessive groping and pinching had revealed their fetish. Only one had been foolish enough to ask to spank her, and Avani was too intimidating for any of them to actually try it.

Madeline certainly wasn't intimidated. "You don't make demands right now. I'm in charge, and I say when you will cum. Know your place."

Avani gave a little shriek as she felt Madeline pick her up like a doll. She knew Madeline was bigger than her, but she didn't imagine that it would be this easy to lift her. She was being carried in Madeline's arms. Where was Madeline taking her? Not outside, surely! Acani struggled weakly, out of sheer mind-numbing panic more than defiance of her mother. Suddenly, she felt weightlessness as Madeline dropped her. Anavi gasped, expecting to feel the hard impact of the ground at any moment. She landed with an 'oof' on the large, comfortable sofa, immediately scrambling to turn over.

"You've been a bad girl, Avani." Said a hard voice above her, "Now it's time for your punishment..."

Avani could almost feel Madeline's arms approaching. Her butt still stung from where it had been spanked. What was Madeline planning to do to her?

"M-mommy..." She whimpered pitifully.

Nothing happened for a moment, and then light blossomed. The eye mask had been removed. Madeline, looking temptingly curvy in a lacy black bra and tiny panties, was already turning away, a slightly hurt look on her face. She marched over to a chair where she had laid her dress and pulled it back over her head. Avani struggled into a sitting position with her still cuffed hands. "I'm sorry, Mother." She said quietly.

"Don't be sorry," said Madeline in a clipped tone, "If it was too much for you, that's what safe words are for." She turned back to Avani, raising one eyebrow. "I just thought you trusted me more."

She approached Avani again, sitting on the couch and digging through the duffel for a set of keys.

"I do trust you!" Protested Avani, not realizing how absurd this same conversation would have seemed to her just months ago, "But you seemed so mad... and you spanked me."

Madeline sighed. "It was an act, Avani. An act meant to excite both of us. When I am dominating you, sweetheart, it's all about me. That's the game. You need to be doing everything you can for my approval. It would be no fun if there were no consequences when you screw up." Avani hung her head, a little sheepish about buying into the game too fully. "But did it work, baby?" Asked Madeline, her smile returning. "Were you excited? Because I was."

Avani nodded slowly. "Yes, it was a little scary but..." She shuddered, feeling how wet she was. She couldn't deny that putting herself in Madeline's hands had been a thrill.

"Lay on your belly, dear," said Madeline, gently assisting Avani to fall forward. One wrist if the handcuffs released with a click.

Avani rubbed her wrist. "Maybe we can just do a little kissing, just so that I can finish." She said hopefully.

Madeline shook her head. "No dear, I'm afraid I got my hopes up and suffered a little disappointment. I will be happy to see you again next time we meet, but I think I need a little alone time today."

Avani frowned. After being teased so effectively during her submission, her body was begging for an orgasm. She didn't think she could wait for their next meeting. Well... giving up control to Madeline had been powerfully erotic....

"What if..." said Avani cautiously, "we didn't have to be done with our game?"

"Hmmmmm," said Madeline, raising an eyebrow, "so you are saying you want me to take control again?"

"Yes." Said Avani, gently biting her lip, "It was pretty exciting, and I... I need more."

"And are you willing to push through that erotic intimidation you felt? Maybe even embrace it?" Asked Madeline, leveling a serious stare at Avani.

Avani nodded, her eyes wide.

"And if, when I'm in charge, I decide that you need to get spanked?"

Avani wished that Madeline was willing to compromise about focusing on her butt. But it seemed like if Avani wanted to continue, she would have to accept Madeline's sadistic desire to punish her perfect ass. Avani probed her feelings. When Madeline had spanked her, she had felt shock, embarrassment, and a little outrage. Submitting to a full spanking from her dominant stepmother sounded like a degrading experience, but curiously, the thought of being degraded at Madeline's hands was no longer completely unpleasant. She hovered, indecisive.

"Avani." said Madeline soothingly, laying a warm hand on her daughter's naked thigh, "I would never do anything when I have control if I didn't think it would turn you on. I know you haven't been spanked before, and it's a little scary. But I swear to you, if you trust me enough to submit to my hand, I will give you the best orgasm you've ever had."

Avani hesitated a moment longer, her big brown eyes locked with Madeline's heated blue gaze. Then, for the second time that day, she nodded, submitting to her mother's control.

1...456789