The Wicked Stepdaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline moved her hips forward, her thick thighs now squished gently into either side of Avani's head. Madeline's pussy was inches from her face. Avani could smell her Mommy's wild feminine musk.

"Go on." Said Madeline gently, "You're mine now. Completely. Let's make it official."

With her eyes locked on Madeline's, desperately searching for signs of approval, Avani hesitantly moved forward and kissed her stepmother's juicy cunt. Madeline immediately twined her finger through Avani's silky black hair and pulled her tightly into her hot pussy.. The dominant woman's eyes blazed with triumph as she ground her sex mercilessly against her arrogant stepdaughter's pretty face.

It didn't taste sweet, like some people said, but something about Madeline's strange flavor, or maybe just being pressured into tasting it, drove Avani wild. Her tongue plunged and writhed in Madeline's pussy, swirling around and flicking at her clit, doing anything she could to please her mommy.

In her state of arousal, it didn't take Madeline long to reach orgasm. In her exctasy, her thighs clamped closed around Avani's head, and for a long dozen seconds, Avani couldn't breathe, totally cut off from air by Madeline's thick thighs and spasming pussy. Then, finally, her mommy released her, face shiny and red, gasping for air.

Madeline smiled down at her, basking in her afterglow. "Take off your dress, Avani. I want to see my good little girl as the slut she is."

Avani stood on shaky legs and whipped the dress off her head, leaving her standing in the black leather sex harness Madeline had picked out for her. It covered nothing, only emphasizing her body's charms. Leather straps lifted and framed her breasts, crossed and squished gently into her firm ass cheeks and hips, and anchored themselves around her thighs.

"You're mine now. But it's not all downside. Being my good little girl comes with rewards as well. Let me show you what mommy can do for you." Madeline pulled her by the hand, leading Avani to a sofa. She sat back and laid her daughter across her lap, face up.

Avani felt warm and cradled and safe in her Mommy's soft lap. With the way she was lying, a stiff, pink, tempting nipple was right in front of her face. Even without moving her head, she could almost just reach out her mouth and....

Madeline caught her eye, her mouth curved up in its usual wicked grin.

"Suck." She commanded.

Avani did so eagerly, pulling the large, erect nipple into her mouth and symbolically nursing. This position, cradled and controlled, sucking a superior woman's nipples, awakened a primal, deep feeling of total dependence and submission in Avani. She closed her eyes in satisfaction.

Madeline's strong hand pushed between Avani's legs, possessively sliding a finger into her tight pussy. "Good little girls serve their mommy. Do you want to serve me, Avani?"

Avani released Madeline's nipple, breathing heavily, "Yes, Mommy. I will serve you so well." She returned hungrily to the swollen nipple, her deepest, earliest instincts telling her to seek milk from her protector and provider.

Madeline's hand reached further down, her fingers spreading apart Avani's firm cheeks, circling and putting gentle pressure on her tender virgin asshole. Despite their recent experimentation, Avani was still deeply protective of her ass. She knew that her mommy had been training her towards this moment with her recent teasing. She had no right to deny this superior woman access to all parts of her body, even if the sensations of anal play frightened and confused her with their strange intensity. Avani spread her legs wide to allow her Mommy easy access to her butt.

"Good little girls worship their mommy," whispered Madeline, "Do you worship me, Avani?"

Avani nodded, releasing Madeline's nipple only for a moment to whimper "Yes, Mommy!"

The pressure on her asshole increased. "Good little girls love their Mommy. Do you love me, Avani?"

With a sudden overcoming of resistance, Madeline's finger slid into her asshole, the first foreign object that had even entered the young model's gorgeous ass. She moaned deeply, the reddened nipple falling from her mouth, as Madeline slowly started moving her finger in and out.

"Yes! Yes, Mommy! I love you! I loooove you, Mommy!" Avani's moaned words grew higher and higher pitched as Madeline's finger moved deeper and faster. She clutched her stepmother close, rubbing her face into her mommy's huge tits as she experienced her first anal orgasm, gasping and shaking.

Madeline looked down at her daughter, smiling and cuddling her mommy in her post-orgasm glow. She had the bitch now, heart and body and soul. It was time to show Avani what that control meant.

...

(Months in the past, Madeline completes her programming session with Avani...)

Avani Rao stood, loose-limbed and relaxed, at the huge glass window of her office, staring out at the city. The sun was setting, and everything was cast in a golden light, which reflected from Avani's eyes.

Faria had been staring at Avani's nude body all day, and, at this moment, with the degrading lingerie removed, her nakedness had been temporarily divorced from sexuality.

"What happened to you, Avani?" Asked Faria, carefully phrasing her final, crucial questions, "Why did you turn out this way?"

For Faria, the fantasies were designed for both the client and the target. The client got to have their darkest fantasies fulfilled, but the job wasn't finished if the target didn't get catharsis and fulfillment of some kind as well. One advantage of her hypnotic technique was that it wasn't possible to lie to yourself either once you had been commanded to tell the truth. It could be an excellent tool for self-examination.

Avani began immediately, too tired to fight back. "My mother left my father when I was thirteen. It wasn't pretty. They hated each other. My mother couldn't see me separately from him. She hated me too. It was a crucial time in my life, and suddenly the person I loved and looked up to the most abandoned me. She hated my father so much she told all the newspapers about the disgusting things he liked in bed, how he liked my mother to tie him up and.... It doesn't matter. My father abandoned me too, in his own way. He was always drunk. He hadn't met Madeline yet, but he spent most of his time with women a lot like her. Ten years ago, for his 45th birthday, I planned a surprise party for him. I picked out a present i was just sire he would like. Just a poor, lonely, fourteen year old, trying to make her fucked up daddy love her again. He didn't even notice. He stayed out, drunk off his ass with hooker all night."

Avani's eyes never left the bustling city slipping into twilight.

"I learned then that I can't trust or rely on or love anyone but myself. I learned that lesson again and again. I reached out to my mother when I turned 18, hoping to separate myself from my father in her eyes. No reply. I swore then that I would succeed on my own, and never need anyone else's approval ever again."

She turned to Faria with a bitter smile. "This year I'm going to throw my father a party he won't be able to ignore, for the ten-year anniversary of the one he did. A board meeting where he is forcibly retired. One last present from a daughter who can't love him anymore."

Faria gently touched Avani on the shoulder. "It sounds like a terrible way to live your life."

Avani simply shrugged, turning back to look at the city.

*Programming mode. Silent. Pensive. Whole.*

*I forgive my father for his weakness.*

"-his weakness."

*My mommy and daddy love me, and it is safe to trust and obey them completely.*

"-obey them completely."

Avani's face was completely calm as she repeated the programming phases, not fighting these last instructions at all.

It had been a long day, and after such a difficult and oppositional programming session, Faria was just as tired as her target. After her usual commands to forget the entire session, Faria drove home for an early bedtime. She anticipated that Avani would make the training period just as difficult as the programming, but she assumed the impressive Madeline Rao was up to the task. Maybe she should check in more often this time if only to check in with Madeline more often. That night, she dreamed of what was to become of Avani Rao.

...

Faria arrived at the Rao estate on a morning just as bright and sunny as the first had been cold and rainy.

She was once again met at the door by Madeline's cheerful welcome, but this time, Madeline had a companion. Avani Rao blushed and averted her eyes from her mommy's houseguest, clad only in flimsy, sheer babydoll lingerie that didn't hide her lithe brown body, only gave it an enticing air of mystery.

"Avani dear, have you met Ms. Faria? She is a good friend of your mother's." Avani's beautiful brown eyes darted up shyly to study Faria's face. Adorable confusion clouded Avani's delicate features. "I... don't know, mommy. She looks a little familiar."

"We had a nice long conversation a few months back, honey," explained Faria as they walked to the sitting room, Avani trotting obediently behind, "But I'm not surprised you've forgotten, you little ditz."

"I don't want to take up too much of your time." Said Faria breezily, as Madeline and she sat down. Avani remained standing, fidgeting fretful with her erotic outfit, clearly mortified to be this exposed in front of a stranger. "I'm sure you will be busy with preparations for Arnav's party. I'm a little disappointed that I wasn't invited, though, dear." Faria added reproachfully.

Madeline patted her on the knee. "Nothing personal, dear. It's going to be just our little family tonight."

Avani had just finished making her preparations to move in with her parents.Madeline had managed to keep it a secret from Arnav so far. It was part of his surprise tonight. Now that Madeline had taken over her seat on the board and most of the responsibilities of her fashion line and modeling agency, Avani no longer needed nor could really afford her spacious apartment with its home office. This way, she could be by mommy's side all the time. Except when mommy went out. Avani usually spent that lonely time masturbating to the special videos her mommy made for her and waiting as patiently as she could. It was hard, but it made it even sweeter when Mommy came home for the day and rewarded her for being such a good girl. Her life was simpler now, and more pleasant. She no longer had to worry about the complexities of dating, finances, or thinking at all. She could just leave everything to Mommy. It was blissful.

"Well, I just stopped by to see the finished product and do one little tweak. It's a little risky, but I think it will make the results that much sweeter. Also, I just have one small personal favor to ask."

Avani watched as the strange woman whispered in her mommy's ear, a wicked smile lighting up Madeline's beautiful face. She knew that expression. It usually meant that something degrading and profoundly arousing was about to happen to her. She felt herself getting hot and bothered. Whatever it was, it was her job to submit as mommy's good little girl. Her nipples stiffened visibly beneath the gauzy material.

"That sounds delightful!" Said Madeline Rao, beaming. "You have my full support. I'm positive it will turn out well. As for the little favor, it's the least I can do. My lovely daughter adores it when she is ordered around, so I'm sure she will enjoy the humiliation."

Faria smiled and slowly unbuttoned and unzipped the pants she was wearing. "Tell me, Madeline, is Avani a good kisser?"

"Oh yes, Ms. Faria," said Madeline confidently, "I've taught her well. She is good at kissing anywhere on the body. Avani!" She snapped, "I want you to give my friend a big, sloppy kiss wherever she wants." Faria wiggled her tight pants and panties down off her legs, revealing her lean, tan nakedness. Avani blushed and bit her lip. Faria noticed that Avani was still unused to being lent out to others by her mommy. Another amusing avenue of training for Madeline, the lucky woman.

"Y-yes mommy." Stammered Avani, eying with trepidation the pussy she was sure she would be forced to service. She dropped to her knees, looking up submissively into the mocking eyes of her Mommy's friend. "Where would you like me to kiss you, Ms. Faria?"

Faria savored the moment, remembering the defiant, arrogant wildcat from those months ago in the office. No one spoke to her the way Avani had. Not without paying for it.

"It turns out hypnotism is real, you dumb bitch." She said, emphasizing each word. "it looks like I influenced you pretty thoroughly. So you..." Faria scooted herself forward and angled her hips up, pulling apart her cheeks to expose the rosy little asshole inside.

"....can kiss my ass."

Avani's eyes grew wide with some residue of the indignation that had mostly left her emotional vocabulary. She turned to her mommy, seeking desperately for Madeline to say that Faria had gone too far, that of course she wouldn't force her poor sweet daughter to rim a stranger's asshole. Madeline only gave her a sharp nod, her eyes had the rigid, unflexible look that indicated that she didn't want any arguments or hesitation from her sub.

Felling the shameful blush burning on her face, Avani leaned forward, nestling her face between Faria's cheeks and extending her slim, pink tongue to service the woman who had remodeled her life. Avani's tongue made contact with Faria's tight butthole, and she slowly pushed it inside. Faria groaned with pleasure as the perfectly beautiful model busied herself between her legs. Avani looked fantastic on her knees, slurping and licking messily. It was where she had belonged all along.

Time for the final touch.

"How does it taste, *Princess?*"

Avani froze, tongue pressed against Faria's sphincter. Faria waited. It would take a second for the old Avani to catch up and absorb the memories of everything that had happened in the past six months. In that pretty little head, a war was going on. A fight between an arrogant bitch, horrified at what she had been tricked into doing, and a submissive mommy-slut who had learned an entirely different way of existing. In extreme cases like this, only one could win. It would absorb the other personality, merging them into one whole, dominated by the winner's way of thinking, but incorporating elements of the other.

Avani Rao groaned deeply, a heart-rending sound of blended lust, and shame, and defeat, and submission. Then her tongue plunged deeper, working harder and faster to please Faria, despite, or maybe because of her returned memory: she now understood what Faria had done to her. The mommy-slut had won, just like Faria and Madeline had thought she would. But now her humiliation would be even deeper, twisted by the knowledge that although she had been manipulated initially, she had chosen her new life.

Faria reached down and stroked Avani's hair as the newly whole woman sucked and slobbered. "It's better, isn't it, honey? This life." Avani nodded, even as her tongue continued its frantic motion, her nose doing very pleasant things indeed to Faria's pussy.

Eventually, Faria allowed the red-faced submissive to stop. Faria felt immensely satisfied on a personal level but hadn't orgasmed. For a sexual connoisseur like Faria, it would take much more than an inexperienced (if enthusiastic) rimjob to make her cum.

As she left, Faria gave Madeline Rao a lingering hug, delighting in the soft yielding curves pressed against her body. "It's so nice to see a happy family," She said with a smile. Avani had been sent to the bathroom to brush her teeth, so now was a good time to indulge her curiosity:

"What's next for Avani Rao?"

"Well, her fashion and modeling business are still going strong with my direction, but we don't really need her there anymore, even as a figurehead. I think it will be best to get her working on more and more risqué material until she's banned from her social media accounts, then transition her to full-blown porn. Supplemented by some prostitution on the side. Like Mommy like daughter, after all. Well, not exactly the same. I understand that being a professionally submissive prostitute is a lot... rougher than being a professionally dominant one."

Faria laughed, "Seems like a pretty cruel plan to come from her loving 'Mommy'," said Faria, gently chiding.

"Oh please!" Said Madeline with a nasty grin, "Being degraded gets that little slut hotter than anything else. She'll love every second of her downfall and beg Mommy for more."

"Well, I'm glad to have been of service. Don't be a stranger, Madeline. Oh! And I hope Arnav has a happy birthday!"

"I think he will." Said Madeline, her grin widening as Avani floated down the hall towards them, her face and mouth freshly washed.

...

Arnav Rao arrived home tired, but happy. He was actually pleased that Madeline had arranged for a private, intimate event rather than a blowout party. She had also hinted at a special surprise for his birthday, and her smile when she said it conjured all sorts of nasty, fascinating images in his head. Maybe she would tie him down again and... well, there was only one way to find out. He hurried inside to find his lovely wife.

He found her in the sitting room, wearing one of his favorite outfits, the bustier that left her amazing breasts exposed, tall high-heeled boots, and elbow length gloves. God, she was beautiful. A Queen, worthy of her throne. He was grateful he had found a woman as powerful and lovely as Madeline. She had on a wickedly large strap-on, which would normally mean it was going to be one of THOSE nights. But something was different this time. Madeline wasn't alone.

A female figure knelt submissively at Madeline's feet, hands held behind her back. Her only covering was a thick, elaborately tied, pale pink ribbon, crossing and binding her tight little brown body, barely concealing her nipples and pussy, and tied in a big fancy bow in the center of her chest. Her head was crudely wrapped in colorful "Happy Birthday!" wrapping paper, with a ragged hole ripped at her mouth for ventilation.

Arnav, approached, entranced by the erotic sight. The submissive figure heard him coming and gave an adorable little squeak, grasping one of Madeline's legs in fear.

"Happy birthday, my love!" said Madeline warmly, pulling him in for a passionate kiss.

"And what have you brought, me, Maddie?" said Arnav, grinning down at the blinded young lady kneeling beneath them

"Well, baby, you are always such a gentleman about me playing with other women, I thought you could play some games yourself as a birthday treat."

Arnav was deeply taken with the slut Madeline had provided. Her nearly-naked body looked uncannily like that of his awful ex-wife. Well, if his ex-wife had been more diligent about hitting the gym. It obviously wasn't actually her: his ex-wife was a dried-up old crone now, not like this juicy young thing. Had Madeline found a lookalike, just to let him fuck out his anger at the bitch who almost ruined his life? He wouldn't put it past her, she had always had an excellent attention to detail. The little slut trembled as she clung to Madeline's boot.

"She looks scared, Maddie." Said Arnav with amusement.

"Look again, Arnie," said his wife with delight, "She's practically dripping a puddle onto the floor. Not frightened, dear, anxious. She wants very much to please you, but she is afraid that you will reject her."

Arnav bent down and slipped a rough finger beneath the ribbon to feel a stiff nipple, rolling it between his thumb and finger, drawing a trembling moan from the girl's mouth. "Why would I ever reject a perfect little whore like this?" He murmured. It was very rare indeed that Madeline allowed him to fuck other women, and he planned to enjoy this to the fullest.

1...456789