All Comments on 'The Widow's Gift Pt. 06'

by Menoetes

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great series...can you crank them out a little faster? The wait is killing me.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Didn't make it even half way through the first page due to all the baby talk!

MenoetesMenoetesabout 1 year agoAuthor

Can I crank them out any faster? Lol, I will take your impatience to read my silly stories as a compliment. More seriously, I write every day and feel like my output rate is pretty good for a hobby writer with a full time job and other responsibilities. I am glad you are enjoying my smutty storytelling!

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleabout 1 year ago

Good stuff. Very imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just read all 6 parts, can't wait for #7!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It is sometimes hard to believe that this story is written by the same author as the one who write the sci-fi thriller, Bimbo Outbreak, but it is true. The Widow's Gift, a completely different story, has the air of the romantic about it, although is has not yet developed fully (and may not at all, as we who are readers are not sure where the author will ultimately go with this series). There is great development of character here, and many warm, tender, sweet moments that provide for a completely satisfying but also completely different reading experience from some of the author's other stories (most notably Bimbo Outbreak). We can only hope that the author will continue with this series to its ultimate conclusion, just as was the case with Bimbo Outbreak. Five stars.

MenoetesMenoetes12 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind and insightful review, dearest reader! I am going to finish this one, in fact I am writing the final instalment (part 08) now. It's just taking a while because it's running much longer than any of the previous parts. Endings are tough and I want to get it right. Stay tuned!

LynchjimLynchjim12 months ago

I was just about to ask if your going to finish this after I started to reread it yesterday but to my absolute joy I finished this chapter to then see your message so thanks for the over joyous update I can’t wait to read it thanks again Menoetes.

MenoetesMenoetes12 months agoAuthor

Hey Master_Doctor, sorry to hear this chapter wasn't for you. Breast expansion and Bimbofication are two of the kinks I liberally explored in this story, and Kimmy's loss of intelligence was the comeuppance for her prideful, bad behaviour. Hopefully you find the ending more enjoyable or something else to read that is more to your tastes. I appreciate your constructive feedback.

whacky76whacky7610 months ago

Fuck doll fuck doll fuck doll, omg lmao. I fucking love this story.

wayward_driverwayward_driverabout 2 months ago

I was laughing my ass off and marveling at how crazy good and sexy this story is!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMenoetes@Menoetes
Oh hi, I didn't see you there... Hailing from the Asphodel Meadows of Hades, Menoetes writes silly smutty stories to entertain and titillate. You'll find all manner of delectable themes in his sordid tales. These include mesmeric Mind Control, hot Harems, tantalizing Taboos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES