The Widow's Gift Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did, Dolly really did!

Every inch of her felt hot and slick, aching to feel that juicy slab of manmeat brand her skin with its masculine heat. Her thrumming purple lips parted and her pink tongue lolled out invitingly as the dribbling tip swung closer then slapped her across the cheek with a beefy smack!

"Dammit, hang on... I'm going to need a heavy vehicle license to drive this rig if it gets any bigger."

Dolly's head reeled like a bobble from the hammer blow but she only giggled as her hand touched the wet splotch it left on her cheek. It smelled potent and sweet as she rubbed it into her flawless skin with her dainty fingertips.

"More?" She asked hopefully, batting her long lashes up at the uber-hung stud. "Please, more?"

"What lovely manners you have, Dolly." Alina purred into her ear while reaching around to rolling and mashing her overblown udders together. "How could we possibly say no when you ask so nicely, right Darling?"

"Yeah, sure. Keep holding her tits like that for me, Love."

Then the young hunk bent his knees, angled his torrid member at her wobbling chest and did a controlled forward lunge.

"Nyaaaa~!"

Dolly shrilled in delight when over a foot of girthy stiffness drove its way into the lush valley of her colossal cleavage. It was sizzling hot, and so liberally lubricated with spunk and saliva that it glided readily into her spongy softness. The superb pressure of it against her sensitive titflesh was dizzying and made more so as Alina twisted her diamond-hard nipples.

"Shit but her skin is all fucking shiny and smooth. It's stretching around my fucking shaft like warm silicone..."

"Of course, Darling. She is my new Dolly, in more than just name. Does it feel good?"

"It's different, that's for sure, but it feels fucking amazing too. Squeeze them together harder, I want to give those watermelons a real pounding."

Dolly smiled drunkenly through puffy drooling lips as the growling Adonis began to aggressively ravage her mountainous frontage. He was impressively built and her pert ass was still parked on the floor, so he essentially had to perform crouching squat-thrusts to ram his hammering hips up into her bouncy underboob.

The awkward positioning didn't appear to deter his tit-fucking fervor though, as his tremendous turgidity plundered her inflated flesh and his heavy balls ricocheted off her flat diaphragm. Dolly luxuriated in his roughness and would have fallen backwards from the unrelenting force of it, if not for Alina steadfastly holding her upright. Instead she simply giggled and squealed with each battering plunge as her pretty mouth hung loosely open and her dark eyes rolled up into her fizzling skull.

Jeezus, it was like her tits were a pussy and he was fucking them stupid.

"Look at her face, she's slobbering all over the place. Gawd but she looks fucking out of it. High as a kite and dumb as a box of rocks on just a whiff of my dick!"

"Yes, Darling, yes! Dumb for you. Stupid for you, she'll never be able to threaten us ever again." Alina crowed, grinding her sinuous pelvis into the top curve of Dolly's round butt as she tugged and pulled at the rubbery nips in her torturous grip. "I did this thing for us, for the sake of our future together. Am I not your beloved Lioness?"

Strands of pink-blonde hair stuck to Dolly's flushed face as her indolent tongue lolled out of her buzzing purple lips and her trembling hands reached up to grope the strong, flexing ass tirelessly pumping the red-hot iron rod into her bouncy breast meat. She was floating on clouds nine, ten and eleven. Her mind was a euphoric no-man's-land of brain-numbing carnal crossfire, occasionally lit up by blinding flares of pussy gushing micro-climaxes.

The fancy rug beneath her nectar-soaked rear was going to need a thorough deep cleaning once all was said and done.

"Damn right you're my Lioness! Brave and brilliant and beautiful. Dammit Alina, I love you so fucking much!"

"Darling!"

The two lovers rose just enough to join their lips in a smoldering kiss right above Dolly's nodding head. She could hear them moaning and growling hungrily into each other's mouths, even as he continued to fuck her fat chest and an excited spurt of precum geysered out from between her rubbery spheres to splatter across her chin, shoulders and neck.

There had to be at least half a cup of the steamy spunk and it felt incredible on her polished ivory skin, like a soothing balm that left her flawless complexion even slicker and shinier than before. The mouthwatering smell of it was saccharine with strong notes of vanilla, eliciting a fresh surge of salty saliva to cascade past her stained lips and drip in dangling streamers into the deep well of her jostling cleavage.

She had just tucked in her chin and stuck out her lapping tongue in an attempt to taste the mingled fluids oozing down her fleshy hillocks when the added lubrication suddenly freed up a few rampaging inches of thick mandick. The engorged crown reared like an angry python from within her rolling titflesh to race up the length of her wet tongue and wedged itself in Dolly's slobbering maw.

"Mmmwoooff!"

It was big enough to suck and tittyfuck at the same time after-all! Gosh but she had been so stupid to believe otherwise. Such a stupid bubble-brained Dolly...

The eureka moment barely had time to register before the sensation of the super stud's jaw-breaking girth stretching her puffy bruised lips into a tight cock-sucking seal struck her like a thunderbolt. Her booted feet kicked and her watering eyes crossed as Dolly experienced the mind-blistering ecstasy of having her chestpussy and mouthpussy gloriously fucked in titillating tandem.

Her lithe breakable body felt like a sexual playground on which to discover hither unknown heights of blissful gratification. The veiny ridges of the intrusive shaft rubbing over her electrified lips, the rich creamy taste of him on her lashing tongue and the oven heat of the prodigious manpole baking her over-ripe melons all built to a cunt gushing whole that was larger than the sinful sum of its prurient parts.

"MooMaGaaaawd~!" Dolly wailed around her impossibly meaty mouthful as an avalanche of orgasmic rapture swept her up like an act of god and blew her away.

Pink-tinted hair flailed and girly juices squirted as the tarted-up Asian bimbo shook like a roof in a storm, coming apart under a maelstrom of thigh clamping pleasure. Her petite hands remained glued to the muscular ass driving that magnificent monster against her trembling flesh and she breathed in his manly musk through flaring nostrils as she sucked down every stray glob of his dribbling seed.

The divine flavor coated her tingling taste buds like sweetest ambrosia and Dolly whined piteously for more. She felt like a woman dying of thirst in the desert, sipping at a trickling water source and desperately praying for a quenching deluge from above.

"Holy shit, Alina, I'm close. If she keeps that up I'm going to cum again. How is it even possible for me to keep cumming so much?"

"Because you are mighty, my Lion! All of this greatness has been buried inside you all along. Let it out, Darling, release it and show your beloved Alina how powerful you are!"

"FuckFuckFuck!"

Was he going to cum? Dolly wanted that very much. She wanted to feel his hot seed coating her slathering lips and swallow whole liters of that sticky white deliciousness. She wanted him to explode all over her expanded tits and drooling face so she could rub his potent seed into her shiny skin like lotion.

Most of all, Dolly simply wanted the humping hunk to continue lighting up her ditzy bimbo brain with super fun, giggly orgasms until she couldn't think straight for a week.

Slurping her way back off his beefy bucking mega-dick, Dolly kept squeezing and jacking the rigid shaft between her huge tits as she asked him to do just that...

"Please don't stop. Never stop." She pleaded, looking up the tawny-haired sex god with wide, imploring eyes. "Keep fucking Dolly... fuck Dolly... fuck Dolly..."

Her begging devolved into a chant to the rhythm of his hammering thrusts like a cheerleader. Which was, like, totally neat because Cheerleaders were super sexy and lots of folks wanted to fuck them.

Maybe if she asked nicely, Miss Alina would dress her up like a totally slutty cheer squad member and bend her over the furniture for the monster cock to rail her naughty bottom.

"Does she excite you that much, darling?" The gorgeous blonde cooed contentedly, grinding her luscious curves into Dolly's back. "It pleases me to no end to know that you are happy playing with my newest toy. I rarely had any as an orphan child on the streets of Vladivostok, so indulge this old woman's fanciful whimsy and enjoy her along with me."

"Fuck Dolly! Fuck Dolly! Fuck Dolly!"

Her girlish voice was rising in volume as the chiseled Adonis wrapped a large hand around her narrow throat as a grip. His nails felt sharp as claws and they pricked at her tender flesh but the hand hold really let him unleash all the furious lust burning in his golden gaze. She leaned into it as she crushed her immense rubbery titflesh around his rocketing rigidity.

"That's right, Kimmy, you prideful bitch. That's all you are now, just a blown-up bimbo cocksleeve for me and my Lioness to ride hard and put away wet." He snarled, baring a lot of very pointy-looking teeth. "A stupid little fuck doll to dress up and suck down my hot fucking load whenever I say so!"

"Fuck Doll! Fuck Doll! Fuck Doll!" She chirped mindlessly in agreement.

Dolly's whole body was on fire, wave after wave of brain-blitzing bliss crashing through her petite frame like a tropical typhoon of licentious decadence threatening to swallow her whole.

"Yes, Darling, yes!" Alina exulted proudly and Dolly could feel the damp heat of the ageless beauty's pussy smearing against her lower back through her insubstantial frilly panties. "Prove how powerful you have become! Show me that you can dominate those who dare to oppress you, my Love! My Lion! My darling Levi!"

"Huuuurgh!"

Rough hands seized Dolly's slobbering skull and pushed her lush drooling lips down over his raging tip just in time to catch his imminent eruption.

"Mmmnnph~!"

The surge of white-hot ecstasy from her abused mouthpussy was the final straw as Dolly's watering eyes rolled like loose marbles in her head and her pink-flavored mind was dashed apart on the rocky peaks of the Mt Everest of all orgasms.

A hose-worthy torrent of steamy spunk blasted her tonsils and filled her mewling mouth until her cheeks bulged like a chipmunk with rich, impossibly creamy seed. It was warm and sweet and thick as molasses but tasted like vanilla. Dolly struggled to hoover down the deliciously sticky mass as more was pumped directly into her slender gulping throat.

She coughed and gagged--still working her soft bra-busting melons around the spasming shaft to milk it dry--trying desperately to swallow as much of her toothsome prize as she could when a gentle hand began to stroke her candy-cane hair.

"Good Dolly, such a pretty little plaything." Alina hummed approval into her ear. "Drink it all now. Show me what a good little cumdumpster you are."

Dolly shivered in delight at her praise and affectionate touch. Miss Alina was sooo~ smart and beautiful, she would know what was best from here on out and had, like, a lot of totally sexy outfits for her to look super duper fuckable in...

Because she was just a silly blonde bimbo Dolly who wasn't very good at, like, thinking and stuff.

So she continued to tittyfuck and vacuum all the yummy cummy she could out of the totally amazing uber-cock as a puddle of her own honey soaked into the expensive rug.

Above her dumbly bobbing head Miss Alina and the handsome Mr Studmuffin were making out again with the fury of a thousand love-struck teens--hands roaming everywhere over each other's superstar bodies--and her suckling skull trapped between their grinding groins.

They were both, like, the coolest hottest people ever and he had fucked her, like, totally stupid.

Dolly let out a meat-muzzled giggle.

...She might be in love.

________________

The fluorescent lights flickered to life with a quiet electrical droning sound and illuminated Levi standing before the busy shelves in the garage with his burly arm wrapped around Alina's tiny waist.

He towered over the gorgeous blonde, naked and imposing as she hung off his side in her bejeweled lingerie and slowly slid her silky-soft hand up and down his unflagging hardness.

They had left Kitty and Dolly up in the master bedroom, tongue-bathing his last championship winning load of each other's cum-drenched bodies and whispering together like giggling schoolgirls discussing their favorite fangirl crush at a sleepover.

"So everything here is--" He began.

"My late husband's life's work, yes Darling." The Russian bombshell affirmed breathily, ceaselessly stroking him and rubbing herself into his muscular side like a wildcat in heat. "Decades of collecting and researching objects of interest with one theme in common."

"They change people." Levi said bluntly, running a speculative eye over the packed shelves of electronics, lab equipment, antiques, foodstuffs and curios of every sort. "It all looks like harmless, generic clutter."

"Changing people... That is the simple explanation, Darling but yes. The finer details are far more complex and often defy rational belief."

Levi breathed in her floral scent and traced his hand over the perfect contour of her flawless hip to latch onto her luscious ass possessively. Alina just moaned in pleasure and ran a line of adoring kisses up his broad shoulder to nuzzle at his neck.

A generous spurt of his seemingly endless supply of baby-batter erupted from his tip at her loving affections but Alina caught it with expert precision and used it to further lubricate his indomitable length as she continued to lovingly jack Levi off.

It was as though she were reinvesting the sticky interest for future dividends. You had to have cum to make cum, or something like that.

Whatever, it felt amazing and having his beloved Lioness attend him helped keep his thinking processes calm and clear.

"But I've been handling all this stuff for days without any warning or notice, Love." Levi said with a hint of frustration creeping into his gruff voice. "What if something accidentally misfired or--I dunno--went off?"

"That is precisely how I knew you were the only man for the job, my Lion." Alina crooned, her glowing emerald eyes gazing up at him in worship as she gripped his girthy base. "You resisted the seductive lure of so much power without even trying. Much of what is here calls to most people, beguiles them into surrendering to their darkest desires. Many so-called 'good men' have been lost that way but you never looked twice at any of it, did you?"

The smell of her growing arousal drowned out the dusty odor of the storage space and Levi slipped his clawing hand deeper into her tight ass crack to reach her scantily clad camel-toe...

"How could I look at anything else when you are near, Love?" He growled, digging his fingertips into the dampening lace and parting her dewy folds through the fabric. "Nothing compares to your pure perfection."

"Darling!" Alina squealed excitedly, melting beautifully into his side and pumping his glistening magnitude with increasing adoration. "You ask an old widow for her secrets, then distract her with your honeyed words and teasing touch. We must be careful in here, some of the materials may react--"

Growling hungrily, Levi slipped two larger fingers past the jade green gusset, turning her whispered warnings into hot moans and panted breaths as probed her wet slickness.

"Just tell me which one is the most dangerous, potent or powerful object in the room, Love. Quickly now, before I take you right here on the cement floor."

Her enchanting face snapped up to look at him and then Levi saw it for the first time. Alina's dazzling emerald orbs changed, the verdant hue rapidly fading until they were a cool gunmetal gray. The playfulness fled from her flushed visage leaving her with an intense, serious expression even as she gripped his throbbing manhood harder.

"The answer to that question is easy," Her full ruby lips twitched up in a knowing smirk. "It is me... for now. But very soon it will be you, my beloved Lion."

Then the mesmerizing Russian Goddess rose upon her toes to plant a fiery kiss firmly on his mouth.

Her pink tongue slipped over Levi's own, assaulting his taste buds with her mint and vanilla taste. Her supple toned figure pressed into his and that heady springtime aroma almost made him dizzy again. Her long wavy hair wrapped around their joining bodies the softest cocoon of golden silk as his Lioness glided one slender shapely leg up the back of his thigh to grind herself deeper onto his beefy digits.

She was impossibly sensual. Inhumanly gorgeous. Brilliantly alluring. Endless tender and loving with a streak of righteous cruelty that only made Levi harder than reinforced titanium in her stroking grip.

...and she was his, all of Alina was his. Utterly devoted in heart, body and soul.

God help him but Levi loved her and--as she gave her wrist a coaxing twist--he erupted all over her sublime lingerie-clad body with a bestial roar that shook the rafters.

On the steel shelving before them several random objects began to thrum, vibrate, glow and otherwise come to life as they joined in a passionate tongue-fueled kiss with his constantly cumming megadick still unloading between them....

________________

Thanks for reading my latest chapter. If you enjoyed it then please let me know. We hobby writers thrive on your feedback, comments and PMs. Otherwise, cheers and happy reading!