The Wife the Bull & the Cuckold Ch. 05

Story Info
More Sex for the Wife & The Cuckold.
1.1k words
4.09
15.7k
16

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the next part of this Hot Wife story... its explicit and hardcore and just like the title states, its about a Wife, a Bull and Cuckold - this part begins to move the story up a gear, but its something that they all want.....

_________________________________________________________________

Rick Gilbert couldn't believe his luck when he easily convinced his work colleague Steve, that both he and his wife would enjoy a cuckolding experience. Fortunately, he had engineered a situation at work offering to help Steve out on a major problem which essentially meant that Steve would 'owe' him. Then when Steve started to confide that his wife Sally wanted more from their marriage and wanted someone that was more dominant, well he just had to take a chance and oh hell had it paid off.

It had been about a month since his full-on experience with Steve and Sally but Rick found that flashbacks of their very horny night together in a hotel room still constantly invaded his thoughts.

Maybe he was a control freak he mused, he did absolutely love controlling both Steve and his wife Sally and it was a thrill, getting them to do things that they hadn't done before. But not just getting them to do things, but getting them both to really enjoy doing those things. Rick's cock twitched at the thought of it and he knew without any doubt that he wanted to, absolutely had to, make an arrangement to see them again, control them again.

Rick and Steve worked together in the same firm of Architects and it was Rick's father Alan Gilbert that actually owned the firm so unofficially Rick was Steve's boss. Alan Gilbert was even more controlling than his son and insisted on doing everything his way. He was a real task master and he didn't miss a trick always ensuring that he knew what was going on in every facet of his company; he was a control freak and a perfectionist. It was likely that Rick had inherited these traits as he seemed to emulate his father in everything he did. Rick's mother had died some years earlier which somehow had made Alan Gilbert a workaholic wanting to be even more involved with everything in the firm. Of course Alan Gilbert knew nothing of Rick's escapades with fellow worker Steve and his lovely wife and Rick was blissfully unaware that his father would have most certainly approved if he did know.

So Rick's thoughts kept edging back to that night and he knew he would have to do something about it again soon.

Neither Rick nor Steve ever referred to the hot night of sex that they had shared with Sally and so Rick wasn't certain what reaction he would get if he broached the subject of meeting up again. He began to think about how he could arrange to bring it into conversation without making a big deal out of it, but he still needed that control element.

Rick was keen to make things more personal this time and so ideally he wanted to invite them back to his luxury penthouse. But he was having a new bathroom fitted so that was out for the next couple of months and he simply wouldn't, couldn't wait.

Then he came up with the idea of offering to take Steve and his wife out for dinner on a Friday night and then follow it up with coffee and a full session in the firm's very comfortable board room at their offices in Holmes Place. He had visions of stretching Sally out on the boardroom table sucking on her delectable pussy while Steve got on his knees under the table licking up all that pre cum which would be dribbling from Rick's rock hard cock.

Rick figured if Steve and Sally accepted his invitation, he was half way there. Then he just had to make sure that the board room would be set up and ready, no one ever hung around at the firm in the evenings particularly Fridays so he should be fine.

Rick found an opportunity to speak to Steve asking him about the city project and progress in general on the various architectural projects that the firm were working on.

'So Steve I'd like to invite you and Sally out to dinner on Friday. I'd like to book a table at La Troubadour and then if it's appropriate we can find somewhere to have coffee afterwards' he said with a knowing look.

Steve hesitated and said that he would have to talk to Sally about it, as he didn't hold their diary.

'No problem,' Rick said, 'tell me tomorrow will you.'

Steve had fantasized about repeating their previous experience many times and he and Sally had talked it over. Waiting for Rick to initiate something had been hard going. Sally had even suggested that she call Rick to talk about meeting but in the end, they just decided to wait a little longer.

'Anyway, how is your very lovely wife?' Rick asked, 'still as gorgeous as ever?'

'Oh yes she is just as gorgeous. She will be very pleased that you asked after her. She often asks me about you.' Steve said.

'Oh does she? Well that is good to know. Hopefully you will both be free on Friday.'

***

After the fantastic sex with Rick, Sally couldn't think straight and for days afterwards she couldn't think of anything else. It had all been so damned horny - the way he controlled her, the way he controlled Steve the things he had made them both do - and wow how much they had both loved it. To begin with she had constant flashbacks

The sex she shared with Steve since had been better too although he still wasn't the slightest bit controlling or dominant which now she realised she really needed if she was to cum and cum like she had with Rick.

So when Steve told her Rick wanted to take them out to Dinner on Friday, she wondered if it would lead to something more and hoped it would.

'So what do you think?' she asked Steve, 'Will we go back to his place afterwards?'

'Maybe,' Steve replied, 'I know he has a penthouse apartment and apparently it's fabulous with wonderful views over the park. Do you want it all to happen again Sally, I mean, would you like it if the three of us repeated what happened before?'

'Would you?'She asked

'Come on, I asked you first.'

'Ok then Yes I loved it, it was so hot and horny, I felt like I was performing for you Steve because I knew that you liked watching him fuck me didn't you? And what about all the stuff you did Steve, did you like that too?'

'I did, I got the impression that you liked that too, and that spurred me on, I love it when you are turned on, it just makes me feel more and more horny.'

'Well I suppose if we both like it and Rick likes it too then it's just a waste not to repeat it don't you think, Sally?'