The Wife the Bull & the Cuckold Ch. 15

Story Info
Hot & Explicit 2 Bulls I cuckold and 1 Very Hot Wife.
1.8k words
4.14
8.2k
10

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters are 18 years or older.

Sally and Steve have been together for a long time. Steve is a really nice man and that could be the problem. Now Sally wants more, she wants a firmer hand, she wants to be controlled and she wants to try new things, and another man. Steve will do anything for Sally and he confides in a work colleague who tells him exactly what to do to make his wife happy... and so it begins....

Keep reading ,because as the story moves on , you'll meet various Cucks , more Bulls and even another Hot wife!

Readers, please note that this story is very explicit and may jump categories as it includes, BDSM, Hot Wife, Cuckolding, Group Sex, Voyeurism, MMF Sex, MMMF sex, and DP

_________________________________________________________________

Chapter Fifteen

Sally had fantasized about this kind of sex for a long time. She loved Steve, but once the passion had worn a bit thin, any sex with Steve was just routine, and just felt like going through the motions. She knew, without any doubt, just why sex like that was referred to as 'vanilla'.

Sally knew that Steve was a very laid back, non-confrontational, archetypal 'nice guy' and, in fairness, that was one of the things that had attracted her to him in the first place all those years ago. But these days, she couldn't help it, she wanted more. Sally wanted Steve to be more dominant. She wanted him to take control, although in her heart she knew that it just wasn't going to happen.

More than a year earlier she had decided that, if she wanted better sex, then it would be her that would have to do something about it. If she wanted a man that would dominate, then she would have to find him. But the main problem was that she simply didn't know how to go about it. She didn't want an affair. She had no intention whatsoever of leaving Steve. She didn't want dinner with anyone else, she didn't want a secrete romantic rendezvous with anyone - she just wanted better sex, preferably on a regular or at least frequent basis. Surely it should be easy... but it just wasn't.

Sally had been on a couple of web sites and planned a profile of herself which basically said that she wanted a dominant man for sex, although not quite as directly as that. She actually met a couple of men who on the surface seemed to be suitable. After she had made it perfectly clear that she wasn't interested in sex in the car, then both men had suggested booking a hotel room. She allowed them to make the arrangements and looked forward to it. There was a little groping, quite a lot of fumbling and an episode of what she called 'wham bam thankyou mam' type sex. In the end, it was just disappointing. None of it was erotic or fulfilling. So, it didn't fill the gap and she decided not to bother to look any further and she almost gave up.

Then, eventually, she mentioned it to Steve.

Sally often brought up the subject of sex. She suggested that it would be great if Steve instigated things. She talked about him being less docile, more dominant. Steve always shook his head telling her that it just 'wasn't him' to behave that way. Then Sally decided that she would go the whole way and tell him about her ideas on how they could improve things as a couple.

She brought up the subject of sex again, but this time she said, as gently as she could, that she loved him just as much today as she ever had, but time was going by and she wanted to be more adventurous sexually, she wanted more, and maybe they could involve someone else.

She told him that she didn't want it to be without his knowledge or secret and, if possible, she wanted him to be involved in some way.

Initially, Sally couldn't miss the surprise on his face. But as they talked it through, she saw a change. 'Look, let's think about it, shall we?' Sally said, in control as usual, 'and then we can talk about it again when you've had time to digest the idea, ok?'

'Yes, ok.' Steve had said. Initially he was shocked but quite quickly, he rather liked the idea. Particularly if it meant keeping his Sally happy.

Then for some reason that he could never quite work out, he had mentioned it to Rick at work. To say that Rick jumped on it was an understatement. Rick had met Sally just once and it was clear that he had found her attractive.

Rick arranged it all. He told Steve what to do and what to say to Sally. They had met in an upmarket hotel and the rest, as they say, was history.

They had all loved it. Sally had got her dominant man in Rick and Steve was in heaven, watching Sally enjoying herself and following all of Rick's instructions.

Rick had taken control of the whole situation and made it hot and very erotic for the three of them.

Sally and Steve talked about it afterwards and agreed that if the opportunity arose, they would love to do it all again. So when Rick invited them out for dinner a few weeks late, they didn't hesitate.

Now, in Alan's luxurious house, they had experienced it all again, but this time with Alan, a second man who was just as dominant, if not even more so. This time, both Rick and Alan had Sally every which way, bringing Steve achingly close to watch their big cocks sliding in and out of her wet holes, or seeing them licking her cunt or biting her tits and nipples. Sometimes they made Steve hold her legs open, or he was instructed to pull open the cheeks of her ass for one of their cocks to slide in.

All the while they taunted Steve, telling him how much Sally loved having them both and of how they were taking her to heaven as she was cumming over and over. But Steve didn't care about being taunted, he was in heaven too.

Steve loved hearing Sallys moans and groans. He felt thoroughly surprised at just how much he loved being used this way - being completely controlled by these two big men. Making it easy for them to have his wife while they just laughed.

Before all of this, he'd never thought about sucking cock, but now it was all part of this marvelous experience and he knew that he would happily do whatever he was told to do.

Now Alan's huge cock was deep in his throat, Steve used his hands as he rubbed it back and forth and sucked it down deep, stroking Alan's swollen balls at the same time.

Alan was set on having his cock so deep in Steve's throat that his balls would touch Steve's chin and he had suggested that Rick pushed his cock into Steve ass to help to make it happen.

There was no doubt that Steve had considered that this might happen and he realised with some confusion that he probably wanted it to. Briefly, Steve tensed up, not knowing quite what to expect, but soon the moment and arousal took over.

Instinctively he knew that Alan wouldn't take no for an answer as he announced that Steve was a natural cock sucker and said, 'I think he might get even more focused if you gave the lovely Sally a rest and forced your big hard cock into Steve's ass at the same time and give it a good hard fucking - can you imagine it - each thrust of your cock into his ass would push my cock a little deeper down his throat. I think we'd find my balls would be hitting his chin in no time.' Both Alan and Rick laughed. 'What do you think, Steve, would you like that?'

With a mouth full if cock, all Steve could do was mumble.

'I think we'll just have to take that as a yes please, don't you Rick?'

'Definitely a yes please, and if Sally is OK with it, I think it's a marvellous idea,'Rick said chuckling.

'What do you think Sally?' Alan asked.

Sally looked over at Steve and saw the look of arousal on Steve's face and she said,

'I think I'd love to see that; I think it will be so hot, and Steve will probably love it, won't you Steve?'

Steve mumbled again, but nodded.

'Plenty of lube to start with and then slowly, slowly, inch by glorious inch, all the way in,' Sally said.

'That's my girl,' Alan said. 'Did you hear that, Steve, getting a nice spit roast is just what your wife wants to see, two nice thick cocks, one in your ass and one in your mouth.'

Rick moved over and pushed Steve's legs apart and, after spreading lube on, pushed his cock slowly into Steve's ass. Soon, Rick's cock was moving faster and faster, his rock-hard shaft pushing in right to the hilt. Just as Alan had predicted, the big cock in his mouth slipped easily down Steve's throat, his gag reflex somehow under control, just like a pro.

Alan cried, 'Just look at this Sally, Steve is sucking cock like a pro, which means he loves it. I can feel my balls just tapping on his chin now, you can come over and stoke my balls and make me cum.'

Sally moved across and knelt down by the side of Steve and began to gently stroke Alan's balls with one hand while reaching out to fondle Rick's heavy balls as they slapped against Steve's ass with each thrust.

Alan now demanded that Sally lean over him and swing her tits in his face. He reached forward and pulled a nipple into his mouth squeezing and pinching the other.

'Oh fuck, this tight ass is going make me cum,' Rick shouted.

'I know just what you mean, but I've got the lovely Sally's tits in my face, in my hands and in my mouth, while Steve is doing such a marvellous job... Oh fuck that's it,' Alan roared, as he shot his load of hot sticky cum and, pulling out of Steve's mouth, it spilled everywhere.

That was the signal for Rick who called out, 'Oh my, oh fuck,' as he climaxed too.

Sally moved away, but she couldn't help but notice that Steve had his cock in his hand and had obviously climaxed too.

Alan threw his head back, Rick pulled out of Steve and moved away, and Steve slumped to the ground.

Sally looked at the scene before her and realised that she was still horny.

Thanks for reading. Votes are marvellous, comments are great too!

If you enjoyed this make sure you see the rest of the series! It is ongoing and new chapters will be posted as often as possible as it catches up to current. I also suggest you check out my Lessons in Submission series for another ongoing story with lots of heat.

Cheers!

Jess