The Wife the Bull & the Cuckold Ch. 14

Story Info
Hot & Explicit 2 Bulls I cuckold and 1 Very Hot Wife.
2.1k words
3.51
7k
7

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very Explicit - Over 18's Only

Sally and Steve have been together for a long time. Steve is a really nice man and that could be the problem. Now Sally wants more, she wants a firmer hand, she wants to be controlled and she wants to try new things, and another man. Steve will do anything for Sally and he confides in a work colleague who tells him exactly what to do to make his wife happy... and so it begins....

Keep reading ,because as the story moves on , you'll meet various Cucks , more Bulls and even another Hot wife!

Readers, please note that this story is explicit and may jump categories as it includes, BDSM, HotWife, Cuckolding, Group Sex, Voyeurism, MMF Sex, MMMF sex, and DP

_________________________________________________________________

Chapter 14

Steve remembered having thoughts about this type of sexual arrangement many times in the past, perhaps you could even call those thoughts fantasies. But in real life, things were so very different. Steve was an architect and he took pride in his work and he was good at his job. He was meticulous with a great eye for detail which was essential in architecture. He held a very senior position in the Firm and as such he had to be organised, methodical and, of course, he had staff working for him. Steve had to deal with suppliers as well as clients and telling people what to do was all part of the work that he did. He had to understand planning rules and regulations to ensure that any building designs complied with all and any planning laws and he was tasked with advising clients on best practice across the board. Steve was always very aware that the decisions he made in terms of costings, planning laws and recommendations could have a major impact on the Firm, which meant that, considering the pros and cons of every job that came across his desk, was a significant part of his role. He was no push over and worked his team hard to ensure success.

So perhaps it was understandable that when Steve thought about it, he couldn't see a way to achieve his fantasies. Then there was discovery, if anyone found out, he could lose his job. Steve was a quiet man and came across as decent but a little arrogant and standoffish. He knew that his colleagues would find his sexual predilections completely unbelievable.

Steve worked hard and made sure that tasks were completed efficiently and on time and, in reality, that was all that mattered. He knew what people thought of him, but he didn't care. He didn't mix with anyone at the firm so what difference did it make. So whilst he occasionally looked for Google clips or videos to watch, in general, he had pushed all thoughts of sex or kinky sex (as he thought it was) to the back of his mind.

Of course, pushing sex to the back of his mind had had an impact on Sally too and, over time, the sex that the two of them had previously enjoyed had all but dried up. Sally initiated things sometimes, but somehow, Steve never did. Then Sally, lovely woman that she was, had broached the subject. She had said that she wanted him to be more dominant sexually and, when he had admitted that he found it difficult to behave that way, she suggested that they should look for someone else to join them. Steve was surprised at how arousing the thought of that actually was. He found himself confiding in someone about it and that's how they came to be experiencing this new situation and wow, what a situation it was.

Steve knew how lucky he was to have Sally as his wife; she was very attractive, curvy, vivacious, and she could be called voluptuous too. As well as a lovely face, she had long legs and marvellous big bouncy boobs. Steve wasn't a great mixer and anyway, at work, there was never really any reason for staff to introduce their respective partners to each other. Company social events always seemed few and far between and when they did happen, it was just staff members that attended. So, whilst Steve referred to his 'wife' at times, just like the wives and husbands of other staff members, Sally remained relatively anonymous.

Then quite recently, there had been a Company function and Steve had asked Sally to pick him up so that he wouldn't have to drive home and could have a few drinks. When she arrived, Steve was definitely a bit tipsy and insisted that she come in for a soft drink and meet some of his colleagues. That was the first time that anyone from the firm had ever actually met her.

Steve had heard rumours that Rick, one of his colleagues who just happened to be the Boss's son, was a lady's man, and fancied himself as irresistible and so he really shouldn't have been surprised when Rick showed an instant interest in Sally.

'Bloody hell, Steve, she is gorgeous,' Rick said, 'you lucky bastard, beautiful, mm.'

Steve hadn't realised at that point that the overall boss, Alan, had also noticed Sally. It's true she had worn a business suit when she came to pick him up with a fairly tight fitted white top that made her boobs look rather large, so maybe it was that. But of course, Steve knew now that both Rick and Alan loved Sally's double D tits and her long nipples as both men had spent plenty of time licking and sucking on them and squeezing their erect cocks into the valley between. Steve had loved watching their tongues slobbering over her big tits or their cocks sliding up and down through the valley that the big mounds of her tits created. When Rick and Alan had sucked on a nipple each, Sally's nipples had become dark and hard and she threw her head back moaning and groaning, Steve loved it almost as much as Sally seemed to.

It would be fair to say that Sally frequently attracted attention wherever she went, she was just a sexy looking woman, so men were just bound to notice her.

Steve hastily reminded himself that all those years ago, she had picked him, Steve, and now he was determined to make sure that she had a good time and, if possible, realise all her fantasies.

Steve was in heaven, although he was still a little torn. He felt bad because somehow it seemed wrong to enjoy this all so very much. It seemed wrong to love watching his wife being so thoroughly sucked and fucked by these two men. He loved watching them push her legs open. He could see their hands all over her body - fingers in her cunt, pinching on that hard clit, more fingers corkscrewing in her arse, just getting her ready for more hard cock. But not only that, he had loved licking and sucking on their big cocks; Rick's impressive thick veiny shaft with its angry looking purple head and full balls and Alan's monster cock, thicker, longer, smoother with a bigger bulbous head that Steve could just about get into his mouth. But oh, fuck it was worth the struggle.

And wrong? How could it be wrong if everyone had a great time. He knew that Sally loved it and that was the most important thing, he enjoyed her moaning and watching her writhe. Steve loved it too He loved making both men hard, and harder, knowing that those cocks would give his Sally pleasure as they each pushed into her wet holes, pumping like big well-oiled pistons making her big tits bounce. He wondered fleetingly if they might practice fucking on him, pushing their cocks into him? What would he do, what could he do? He told himself that he would probably enjoy everything and anything that these two big men wanted to do to him- just as long as Sally had a good time.

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted...

'Get over here Steve. Get on your knees and clean my cock. I want to feel my balls slapping on your chin as you take my big cock all the way down your throat. Can you do that Steve?' Alan asked.

Alan sat down in a big armchair and Steve looked around, then moved over to kneel in front of him and began to run his tongue up and over the big cock, licking and sucking every inch. Alan's cock was huge in length and girth, but Steve licked his lips and prepared to take it all.

'Better open wide Steve,' Alan said, 'remember my balls want to feel your chin,' and he laughed. 'There's a challenge for you to be getting on with, eh?'

'Yes Alan, don't worry I'm going to do my best,' Steve said.

Alan was so pleased that he had discovered this little set up; the Wife, Sally, beautiful, hot, and very willing, the Bull, Rick, big strong, controlling but ok about sharing and the Cuckold, Steve, he was a genuinely great find. Alan loved sex in all and any form, but to have a woman so thoroughly knowing that her husband would be cleaning the cum of your cock was such a turn on.

Steve was a natural. He took instruction very well, he wanted to please his wife, and he obviously loved sucking cock. Steve did his best to get Alan's enormous shaft as far down his throat as possible whilst stroking and fondling his balls, which Alan knew he would lick and suck later.

Alan loved this, the control of it all was so damned hot, he just couldn't get enough of it.

Rick was feeling so damned horny he could hardly believe it - he was hard again- harder than hard, hot, buzzing and burning for more. His big cock was now dripping pre cum again as he looked at Sally and her fantastic tits; full, round, soft and so very inviting. He wanted to fuck the valley between them. He wanted to rub his cock and all that pre cum all over the hard nipples, then push his very hard shaft into her juicy cunt and make her cry out. He wanted to force his big erection into that oiled up arse and fuck her senseless while he pinched and twisted that clit, or maybe he would attach a little clamp to squeeze the tip while a nice thick vibrating dildo pulsed in her wet cunt. He knew it would drive her crazy and he just had to do it all.

Rick looked around the room - everywhere was sex. Like the best kind of porn film, no, in fact better than any porn film that he had ever seen. Sally was lying on the bed propped up on her elbows, her knees bent and legs wide open, her whole-body glistening, looking as sexy as hell. Rick had heard Alan tell Steve that he wanted to feel his balls slapping on Steve's chin and Rick could see Alan's huge shaft slowly pushing back and forth into Steve's wide-open mouth.

Alan lounged in the big chair, his hands behind his head as he sat back relaxing whilst Steve, still on his knees, sucked the big cock down the back of his throat - the big full balls getting closer and closer to Steves chin.

'Can you see this, Rick?' Alan asked.

'Oh yes, I can see it. Steve seems to be making a reasonable job of it,' Rick said.

'Who knew that Steve was such a natural cock sucker, he really is good at this,' Alan said,

'I think he might get even more focused if you gave the lovely Sally a rest and forced your big hard cock into Steve's arse at the same time and gave it a good hard fucking - can you imagine it - each thrust of your cock into his arse would push my cock a little deeper down his throat. I think we'd find my balls would be hitting his chin in no time.' Both Alan and Rick laughed, 'What do you think, Steve, would you like that? '

With a mouth full if cock, all Steve could do was mumble.

'I think we 'll just have to take that as a yes please, don't you Rick?'

'Definitely a yes please, and if Sally is OK with it, I think it's a marvellous idea,'Rick said chuckling.

'What do you think Sally?' Alan asked.

Thanks for reading. Votes are marvellous, comments are great too!

If you enjoyed this make sure you see the rest of the series! It is ongoing and new chapters will be posted as often as possible as it catches up to current. I also suggest you check out my Lessons in Submission series for another ongoing story with lots of heat.

Cheers!

Jess