All Comments on 'The Wild West and Sex Slavery Ch. 07'

by roseyfingers

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Qwer12Qwer129 months ago

Well done and 5 stars of intriguing drama and interesting plot that is fun to read with the current political world climate. Fun top shelf entertainment. So keep rocking them on. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting world building especially as the early chapters felt a little one dimensional. The only I would critique is that the over the top parody might be laid on a little thick and can be distracting from the actual story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The police being in on it is real subtle and genuine. They definitely would be in real life. Especially in America.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think Lena wants to be a slave at this point.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lens is going to end up on a boat and it won’t just be to visit lmao. Wonder if she’ll cross paths with Angela again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroseyfingers@roseyfingers
Having received favorable comments and a number of helpful ideas (thank you), I am working on further chapters of "A Game for Learning about Yourself." It might take a while before further chapters are up though. Thanks to all those who made comments on the first chapters o...

story TAGS