The Wild West and Sex Slavery Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The theory was that Cassie would not fake reaching her limit because she had been worked over for years and was a known commodity. Lena was more worried that Cassie was a bad yardstick for how much a woman could stand because she had years of abuse behind her, having been enslaved on the Moulin Rouge for eight years and being an instructor who herself disciplined women.

Over the next five days in the slave facility in New Orleans, Lena occasionally would have liked to have died. Lena was fed, of course, and monitored using various health sensors during the entire ordeal. Lena knew that they could not kill her or even leave a mark on her body. Still, after those five days, Lena knew that she had suffered enough that she could instantly obey any command without fear that they would think she was feigning obedience.

The fact that she had also been rudely fucked about 50 times over those five days without once being asked what she wanted was a relief to the extent that she had about 40 orgasms, but emotionally debilitating. If they are trying to fuck my brains out, it is not working, but if the point is to prove that I am now a powerless sex toy, they are proving their point, Lena thought.

Lena was broken in the sense that she left training with the firm intention of never doing anything that would bring her such pain and fear again unless she really wanted to. But part of her was hardened by the torture like steel is hardened by fire.

On the seventh day, there was a celebration of sorts. Thirty men, including Sheriffs Tauro, Hawley and numerous other lawmen and Free State politicians and businessmen, were on hand to witness Lena's brandings. Being walked by Iron Mike and Luke Brassy to where she was to be branded, Lena was less fearful of the pain that the sheer barbarism of it all. They stopped to allow Lena to use a toilet. After that, they walked into a small office where behind a desk sat Neck Wallace. "Fellas," Neck said, "I need just a bit a time with Frau Fesch here in private. If you'd like to wait outside the office bout ten minutes, I'm sure she ain't gonna try an git away." Luke and Mike left Lena with Neck.

"Do you wish to gloat. I assume you told the sheriffs who I was and that I was married? What will be your cut from my humiliation and enslavement?" Lena said standing nude without a trace of shame.

"The sheriffs were goin to find out soon anyway on their own. I doubt what I said made a damn bit a difference but did entitle me to a bit of the prize money an more importantly got me into meetings where I could kind of direct things," Neck said. "On balance I think I kind of helped you an I'm gonna help you a bit more now. Here, have a cookie."

Lena smiled and took the cookie in her hand.

"Don't worry it contains no animal product, nothing artificial although something was refined. It sure won't be addictive because you probably won't have access to anythin like it again for 20 years except maybe if I visit.

"I like money and women but I don't like unnecessary pain. You eat that cookie an the brandins will still hurt but about 75% less than they would otherwise."

"How sweet of you but what else do you want?"

"This Thomas Schnupper guy, what else have you told him?"

"Thanks for the cookie, Neck."

"I have been your best friend, Lena. You'd probably be dead in Deutschland now except that I helped you get out of there and you'd probably be dead or on a boat where you were treated like a rabid dog except for my help."

"Perhaps so, probably not. Just be aware, Neck, that I did not stop investigating what went on with the Wallace Trading Company and the EU while I worked on the CO2 conspiracy. You'd better keep being my friend or there could be consequences. But again, thanks for the cookie," Lena said as she took a big bite.

"How's your hunt going for women to play your western duel game?" Lena asked.

"Ain't found no one to replace the three I lost due the fuckin birds so far. You got any suggestions?"

"Maybe if you could find attractive women who hated each other so much that they wanted the other to go to a sex boat for twenty years, you might find two. Maybe find two escorts fighting over a man, money or something else but you'd have to talk to a lot of escorts. And they would have to be pretty stupid or very vengeful to take about an even risk of being sent to a boat to be a breeding sex slave for decades, but heaven knows there are many stupid women, some even with degrees in philosophy and journalism."

"I do talk to many escorts an some of em do have grudges. So that's a pretty good suggestion," Neck said while Lena finished her cookie.

Lena took her time leaving the office to give the cookie time to work and went out to meet Luke and Mike to be taken to the scaffold.

The audience was cautioned that if any photography or other reports about what was to occur became public, there would be hell to pay.

Lena was told to stand perfectly still as an 'S' was branded into her arm. She did so and grimaced as the pain registered. Lena reflected on how she was now a branded sex offender for life as the pain, morphine, endorphins and other chemicals swirled around her brain.

Lena was asked to bend over a wooded rail and listened as a second iron was heated. About 20 cameras filmed as an 'E' was branded into Lena butt. Lena tried to smile while ointment and a covering was put on the burn. Lena did not really smile until someone pushed a vibrating dildo up her vagina as she was still bent over the rail. When her orgasm hit, Lena grasp and let out a loud "Oh" sort of sound somewhere between agony and ecstasy while many amateur pornographers continued to work.

Well, at least there was no auction to film, Neck thought. Rev. Powell still won't be happy though if pictures of the brandin or the fuckin to follow git out.

Lena was told to please any of the thirty men who wanted to use her in any way. The men were told to make sure not to do anything that would do anything to Lena's new wounds.

Lena was very carefully fucked in the mouth, anus and pussy by men who were careful not to touch her left arm or the left side of Lena's bottom. Stunned by the cookie, the brandings, the need not to rub her wounds and the lingering humiliation and horror of it all, Lena was relatively passive. Still, she managed to enjoy some of the sex and had several orgasms. An orgasm seems to be one of my reactions to pain and humiliation even in the most awful circumstances, Lena thought. It has gotten me where I am today, she joked to herself.

Lena was left with a flood of semen in her anus, pussy and mouth as she lay naked on her right side on the floor. After about 15 minutes of photography of the great investigative reporter lying stunned, exhausted, beaten, defeated and dripping from every orifice, she was hosed off and prepared to be put into service as a sex slave.

She going to the Everleigh as a woman who would not do anything that would embarrass any of those in charge in the FASUG. At least not for a while.

USED

Lena was hurried onto the Everleigh. During her time in New Orleans, the Everleigh crew had worked overtime to prepare a room that could be used for a dangerous woman who was expected to make the boat a lot of money. Lena required no grooming except for washing and a trip to the beauty parlor. One thing was neglected that was required to bring Lena's body into full compliance with FASUG regulations for sex slaves, but that thing would not help the Everleigh Entertainment Corp make money.

It might have been embarrassing for Lena to talk to women on the Everleigh as a sex slave whom Lena had seen less than two weeks earlier while Lena was still a free woman. She had watched Maggie Mayfield be sold at auction and had interviewed Claudia Andersschiffer, Frenchy von Schlupp, and Kathy Simmons. But after being taken onto the Everleigh as a slave herself, Lena caught only glimpses of these women in the dining room, exercise room or the hairdresser. All the high-priced women were kept busy having sex, exercising, and keeping up their looks except for the time they got to sleep and consume their scientifically designed healthy meals. Lena was kept most busy of all.

In fact, after the drive to Memphis, Lena was walked onto the boat wearing only a bathrobe. Her brandings were inspected and protected. She was led to her room and began seeing customers within an hour of arriving. The first customer, an oil man from Texas, paid 800,000 Confederate dollars (approximately 350,000 2023 Euros) for the privilege. Lena smothered him in sex and affection, and he left, saying he'd gotten a bargain.

For several weeks, everything went according to the plan of those who had turned Lena into a sex slave. She was docile, extremely friendly, and did absolutely everything that was asked of her without question or pause. Only Neck, Dr. Galton and Captain Semmes, who had seen her before and knew her, could see she was depressed.

Yes, Lena could deal with all the sex, the bondage, the whippings, the electrical toys, and the pointless humiliations that some customers practiced just to have fun at the expense of the famous feminist reporter. Much of that she even enjoyed while feeling sick about enjoying it. She was not surprised when customers told her that she and Betty Jo were no longer news. Lena expected that and tried to just concentrate on pleasing the customers while pleasing herself to the extent that she could. She still liked sex. I can try to live for sheer physical pleasure, she told herself.

What Lena could not tolerate was herself. She was furious with the bitch who cost her freedom, and she knew that that bitch was named Lena.

Lena did not necessarily admit it to anyone, not even herself, but she needed to get some measure of revenge on somebody and if that Vollidiotin (complete idiot) Lena suffered a bit as a result. It was only fair, given what Lena had done to her.

But in the meantime, Schnupper and Frau Sprengler published Lena's article on her travels in the Free States, a bit later than Lena had specified to Schnupper, but right on time as it turned out.

Lena naturally had not discussed in her article her sex with Killer, Neck, Deputy Seele, or Don the deliveryman in Little Rock. She had also concealed names and other details in the article that she had given Schnupper in Little Rock. The article, though, contained livid details about what Lena had seen from Eastern Oregon to Florida, including a detailed description of the New Orleans sex slave auction she had witnessed, repeating, without attribution, accusations of wrongful convictions by lawmen paid to produce sex slaves and professional witnesses paid to commit perjury.

Kultur, Sex and Sport had timed release of the story to hit in late January when nothing else very newsworthy was occurring. The first-hand account of all sorts of sexy and squalid facts was tailor-made to create giggles for some and outrage for others. The fact that the author of the article was herself now living as a sex toy added still more spice to the story. Lena's hints that many of the women on the boats had committed no crimes could be dismissed as unsubstantiated rumours, but everything she said she had heard or seen was irrefutable.

Lena did not know it, but suddenly, Lena was front page news again. Some in the Free States were incensed, but it was hard to justify punishing her on the boat for something she had done when she was a reporter and doing her job.

There was talk again by the religious zealots, Brownshirts and lawmen of having Lena silenced by killing her or sending her to a strict bondage boat. But she had not broken any rules. Once on the Everleigh, Lena had not communicated anything to customers but love and appreciation of what fabulous lovers they were and how happy she was to be providing her body, mind and spirit to the customers.

All ideas about harming Lena, imprisoning her on a strict bondage boat, or even downplaying her role on the Everleigh went nowhere. The Everleigh just loved the publicity. They raised the rate for her services and released numerous pictures of Lena Fesch in all her beauty in the most suggestive poses possible. In Germany, they advertised Lena's availability openly, with Lena smiling and singing a perversion of a song from Blue Angel over a Century old:

Ich bin die fesche Lena (I am the bold Lena)

Ich hab' ein Pianola zu Haus in mein' Salon (I have a player piano in my Salon)

Weil ich jetzt Beute bin, kann ich nicht nein sagen. (because I am now captured prey, I can't say no)

Wenn man Geld hat, kann man das Pianola freilich reichlich spielen. (If one has money, one can freely play my piano as much as one wants)

Auf den Everleigh. (on the Everleigh).

The attention to Lena's pre-slavery story and the news ripples from it eventually died down, but the advertising for the Everleigh using Lena as a sex star and the profits to the Everleigh, Neck, the sheriffs and others from selling Lena's services did not slow.

Lena tried to make herself a bit less of a lightning rod and give herself something to think about besides sex and her situation. She religiously attended the church services when they were held in the casino, paid attention to every sermon and enthusiastically sang every hymn. Most of the women used the time that the government required they be given for attending religious services to nap.

Also, Lena, in the little free time she had, began studying her Bible like a Baptist theology student. I have to read something, or I'll go nuts, Lena told herself, even though the time she was reading was time she could not rest.

Lena got some religious instruction that she had not expected. A number of Free State religious leaders came to preach and fuck. Most notably, there were William Lowman and Mark Tailor Brown.

Rev. Brown was pleasant enough. He screwed Lena in the missionary position within the first 15 minutes of every visit. Lena was fine with that and did her best to make vanilla exciting for him. He then talked about the strains of getting along with all the other leaders of the church council, his congregation and his wife for 45 minutes before having another pop in Lena's pussy and leaving.

Rev. Loman was another matter. He made no effort to hide his hatred of Lena and made every effort to make her feel bad. At first, this was more amusing than distasteful for Lena. Loman would enter her room with a riding crop, order her to bend over, work over her bottom a while and do her doggie style, only lowering his pants and leaving his jacket on. Meanwhile, Lena was imagining she was a North German peasant girl being taken by an imperial officer in 1635. After being ravished, she would have no choice but to find the Swedish army and support herself by becoming a camp whore.

One might debate whether Loman or Lena was sicker, but in the opening rounds, Lena's biggest problem was how to fake not having an orgasm, an unusual task for a sex worker to be sure.

Fortunately for Lena, Loman was not very good at distinguishing different kinds of screaming. He assumed that his mid-sized cock pushed into her pussy must be causing great discomfort if Lena was pushed down onto the bed like a dog, and he came in at a more perpendicular angle than most men.

Although Lena's acting skills were outstanding, Loman eventually caught on and began whacking Lena in places less used to corporal punishment. Also, the sheer violence of his hatred began to wear Lena down emotionally.

Loman began starting his sessions with Lena with a quick slam-bam fuck followed by punishing her with a flogger. Next, he read her stories of sinful women who came to violent ends. He also told her that he had given sermons in which she was held up as a model of how far a woman could fall and that girls in Sunday school in his church were being taught that if they did not devote themselves to being proper women, they might end like Lena Fesch, a sex slave who would go to an eternity in hell after she died.

Lena said nothing.

In the sixth of his sessions with Lena, Loman fucked her quickly and with as much passion as if he were masturbating into toilet paper in a men's room. He ordered her to stand and reach her arms toward the ceiling and hit her with a flogger across her nipples. Lena grimaced and made not a sound.

Loman smacked her across the right cheek, although Everleigh customers were forbidden to ever hit a woman in the face. Lena winced and turned her face. Without thinking, Loman slashed across the left side of her face.

A moment later, Loman realized what he had done, grabbed Lena's breasts and squeezed as hard as he could while shouting, "A demon who has read scripture is still a demon," before pulling up his trousers and stomping out of the room.

Lena said nothing but just thought to herself that Loman was right that she was no Christian. The next customer asked Lena what had happened to make her face and breasts so read. Lena replied that she did not think she was allowed to answer.

Other regular visitors were Neck and Killer. Sex with Neck was pleasant if boring.

Killer could only afford to see her because he had been awarded a small percentage of the profit the Everleigh made from Lena because he was the one who arrested her. Helping to bring in a new sex slave was sort of like receiving prize money as a member of a crew that had captured a warship in the 18th Century. Killer had taken his prize in the form of having access to Lena once a week as the last customer of the night. It was all he could afford, given the size of his cut of the prize money.

Lena was as affectionate to Killer as she would have been if he had not turned her in to the authorities to be enslaved. She did not cry until after Killer left.

As the weeks passed, Lena discovered that being a sex worker on the Everleigh allowed her to use one of her greatest talents. One wealthy and powerful man after another, from the FASUG, the SDSA, Europe and other places, came to have sex with her. After the man's first orgasm, there was no choice but to do something other than having sex for at least 15 minutes. Lena just loved to draw out as much information from men as possible during the chat between the coitus.

Men with egos love to talk. After sex, what could be more satisfying to a man than to have a beautiful, highly intelligent woman giving rapt attention to his every word?

Lena was, as before her enslavement, very good at indirect communication. With Rev. Brown, she said it was wonderful that so many men of the cloth visited her and that in Germany, most ministers would not be able to visit her at the rate she had been told that the Everleigh was charging for her time. Rev. Brown assured her that he could only afford it because he had been lucky and born very rich and was very surprised that other ministers patronized her services. "I am not supposed to be with you, but I am weak. Another preacher would probably have to be both weak and a thief to visit you," Rev. Brown volunteered.

Lena wished she could take notes, but fortunately, she had a very good memory. Soon, Lena was knowledgeable about all the controversies and dirt in the Free States, the SDSA and a number of other places.

Lena also learned about the situations of many of the women on the Everleigh. She could not talk to any other high-priced woman directly; even conversations with the indentured servants working as hairdressers or in the kitchen were brief. But the customers liked to chat about all the women and compare them. Most of them always said Lena was the best, but Lena knew that most of them said that to every woman.

If I only wanted to learn about scandals and other problems without doing anything about them, I should have become a sex slave earlier, Lena thought. The problem was there was no way to convey the information to the outside world. Or maybe there was?