The Wild West and Sex Slavery Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would defer to Frau Sprengler," Doctor Galton said, "but I believe Lena is probably sincere. You will recall that the Moses story was already mentioned in her infamous letter to her mother last Spring, although none of us understood it at the time."

"If the bitch is going to get all historical, babies were fairly routinely separated from their slave mothers in the good old South. Children of the plantation were often sold," Hawley said. "I don't see what's wrong about selling Lena's child unless you think white women should be treated differently. That would be racist now, wouldn't it?" Hawley snickered.

There was a pause in which most of the people in the conference looked embarrassed for one reason or another.

Frau Sprengler offered, "I am absolutely certain that Lena is absolutely sincere and that you will have the devil to pay if you do not accommodate her request. Lena was asking questions about separating babies from their families long before she was arrested. I know her mother badly wants grandchildren and feels badly she only had one child. Lena's mother has been in agony about the way Lena has led her life. Lena might think that getting the child to her parents is her way of compensating them for her reckless behavior for the last twenty years. More likely, she just wants to make sure her baby goes to a good family.

"But also, you guys fundamentally do not understand Lena. You think she is just an adventurous wanton, that she is a hottie who really loves sex, and she'll behave as long as she's allowed to have enough sex. Well, Lena is an adventurous wanton but one who has made a career of using her adventurous wantonness as a tool to advance what she sees as noble causes. If asked, she might even tell you that the fact that she is a beautiful slut that can take a lot of hard punches is her special power."

"Well, she's got to take some hard punches now because there is no way we let her have her way on this," Harvey Winestone said.

"I do not see why not," Galton answered. "She won't start a movement. The other women on the boats don't care, and their parents are happy not to have to deal with the results of their daughters' mistakes. Lena is one of the very few women on the boats whose parents didn't disown her and one of the few who doesn't feel guilty. If anything, Lena thinks she did the morally correct things and is just mad she didn't get out of the Free States and write a book to expose all you bastards."

"It's just not happening," Eric Karo said. "Maybe other women won't want to have a say in what happens to their babies, but other women will pull similar stunts to get different favors if we let Lena get away with it and what will we do with the next five or ten children Lena will produce under our usual business model?

"We will give you this. We won't send Lena to a strict discipline boat. That would cost us a lot of money, and the officials in Little Rock don't want to take the flack from foreign governments and the press. Lena has a huge fan club on the Everleigh and worldwide.

"We already have her room and now the hull chamber under constant surveillance. Winestone, can you just keep her gagged around customers and let customers know that she is being kept that way for a good reason and that we hope to have her back to her usual beautiful ways as soon as possible. Just book her with nice conservative family values customers from the Free States who know how to discipline women. They probably have to gag and discipline their wives from time to time and will understand.

"After a week of that, Frau Fesch will reconsider all this crap about keeping her baby in the family. We will have to discount the charge for her services until we can let guys use her mouth again," Karo concluded.

"Y'all idiots," Neck offered.

"Thank you, Mr. Wallace, Frau Sprengler and Doctor Galton, for your frank expression of your views," Eric Karo said before telling Liz to terminate that meeting while being certain that there was no record of it in their system.

Liz carefully assured that there was no record of the call on their system after transmitting a transcript to Deputy Cyrus Seele.

Liz had a sort of happy feeling in her soul the rest of the week and did not even mind when the next day, Captain Studings whipped and fucked her in bondage and then invited the rest of the crew of the Rising Sun to have her anyway they wanted.

To be continued.