The Witches Brew 01

Story Info
Magic, coffee and sex.
3.2k words
4.53
3.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is difficult to explain. The rounds made to the varied coffee houses, was not doing it for me any longer. A systematic study and tasting of absolutely everything each shoppe had to offer. Every roast from light to dark, beans from around the world, and yes, even the ones they separated from monkey poop. Powdered beans, course grinds, medium grinds, hot brews, cold brews, and triple grande to single espresso shots, coffee liqueurs of all flavors, were each tried. Moka pots, espresso machines, Briki pots, drip pots, aero press, and some coffee machines that defy description. Flavored coffee and syrups beyond number crossed the counter to my hands. And yet, it was not fulfilling. I wanted, needed something else.

And so, the tale is this.

They were hushed whispers. Rumors spoken softly whilst crossing themselves. Eyes darting as though some unforeseen menace eavesdropped on the hushed conversation. Youngsters repeated thrice removed tales. Old men, quaking in fear and refused to speak of what they knew. Talk of other men that had made the journey I now undertook, returned broken and some, never returned. Notes were taken of each conversation. Pages of scribbles collected and organized began to be coalesced into a bizarre story of a redheaded Witch. The brew of coffee she offered carried a ponderous price if you dared. Perhaps death if you were not strong enough. But promised an amazing experience. Call me young and foolish if you like, I ventured to do so.

The journey would take me from the east coast to the Appalachian Mountains. A course that avoided all roads and highways. A place traversed with overgrown paths and thickly forested elevations. My resolve was firm. As I had systematically researched coffee, I now applied the same motivation to physically preparing for the journey. Twice daily trips to the gym, concentrated weightlifting sessions alternated with walking and running on incline treadmills. Steppers lubricated with the rivers of sweat that poured from my body. Protein packed meals in between to fuel the calorie draining workouts.

Two months of concentrated workouts transformed my body into a hard muscled and powerful machine. The trek would be difficult, but I knew I could do this. Supplies collected with micro precision and packed tightly, no space wasted or unused. I was ready. Two days were taken with only rest and sleep. Then, I began what I would find to be a life-changing adventure.

The automobile was taken until there was nowhere left to drive. Interstate to highway, highway to paved road, paved road to dirt and finally, the road turned to path. My car was left in the care of a kind gentleman who offered to let me stay the night in his barn. Supper offered and taken, and I spun my tale for him. His facial expressions varied from incredulous to bemused. Mostly, he shook his head, but said little.

I slept well that night and, in the morning, after a couple of eggs, bacon and biscuits supplied by the gentleman, I donned the backpack and strode into the forest. The soft earth under my boots cushioned any noise, years of decayed leaves and pines needles. The smell of the earth and the scent of the forest carried on a light breeze. I made good time as the mountains had yet to grow too severe. Periodically, an opening in the forest gave me the sight of the peaks that lay ahead. This would not always be so easy.

I will not bore you with the day-to-day events of my excursion. Two weeks of wandering the mountains and forest. Periodically, another soul crossed my path. Solitude for me. Occasionally stopping for supplies, following another lead, and continued hiking.

Then, one afternoon.

The scent of smoke, just barely discernible, tickled my nose. Immediately, I turned to march through the trees and search for possible humanity.

The trees and branches thickened as I strode, making passage challenging. Yet I persevered. A few scratches on exposed flesh and a torn shirt. A clearing could be seen, and I stepped in low grass, and Sun. Suddenly I was surrounded by a horde of rattlesnakes, each shaking and making the loudest rattle. I stood still, not knowing what to do. There was a cabin in the middle of the clearing, and I considered yelling for help. Instead, a large horned goat rounded the corner of the building and headed straight for me. It charged me and hit me square in the stomach, which sent me flying backwards to the forest edge. I lay flat on the ground, holding my guts and gasping for air. The goat and snakes came to my side and stood guard. If I did not move, they did not move.

A petite figure rounded the cabin. Even in my addled condition, it was a woman. The swagger of the hips and bounce of the breasts. The face covered by the brim of a large and pointed hat. She looked like a Witch. At least what I thought one should look like. The snakes parted at her approach and made a path. The hat brim raised. I expected to see a toothless, wart covered, withered, grey haired and haggard face with red eyes glaring at me.

That was not the case. Steel grey eyes peered at me as though looking at my soul. Long red locks hung down past shoulders to the elbow. She had a most lovely face and lips that were full and luscious. I followed the flowing hair down as it framed a curvy body. Breasts barely contained in a tight-fitting bodice; a thin waist that flared to rounded hips. The broomstick skirt stopped at mid-calf to reveal a pair of small feet with brightly painted toenails. My eyes returned upwards and seem to fixate on her breasts.

She spoke.

"What are you looking at?!!?!?? My eyes are up here you pathetic little pervert!!"

My head and eyes popped up to see her glaring at me with sparkling steel grey eyes.

She spoke.

"What are you doing out here in the middle of the forest? Are you lost or just plain stupid?"

My brains were a scrambled mess and I struggled to come up with a plausible reason for being here. Then I remembered.

I blurted out.

"I am here for the coffee."

A melodic giggle issued from her red lips as her hands were placed on her hips.

She spoke.

"Well, you really are miserable idiot to come out here for a cup of coffee. Mind what you do, or Bruno will knock you all the way back to where you came from."

The goat scraped the dirt with his hoof and snorted at me. He must be Bruno.

She spoke.

"Get up and follow me."

She turned and headed towards the cabin. I managed to rise from the grass and stood. The snakes and Bruno eyed me carefully. Carefully, I trod the same path as the Witch. I opened my mouth to tell her my name.

But instead, she spoke first.

"Yes, I know who you are. You are Benjamin Stephen Reinhardt. You have been hiking in these woods for weeks looking for me and a cup of coffee. You made so much noise, we heard you a week ago. You kept Bruno awake for days."

The goat snorted in agreement.

Rattlesnakes slithered behind me with forked tongues pointed in my direction. We rounded the cabin to the front. She stopped and pointed to four mounded piles of dirt. They looked like graves to me.

She spoke.

"Those are the last four that wanted coffee. You had best think long and hard about this, or you may end up like them. A feast for worms, bugs, and other critters. Come on inside and let us get this over with."

I followed her into the cabin. Shelves lined the walls, each with neatly placed bottles and jars, each labeled. I saw a large table in the middle of what appeared to be a kitchen. Assorted bowls, pans and a large caldron scattered on it. A huge stone fireplace on one wall, a gentle fire burned there. Not far from the fireplace, a massive four poster bed with canopy and bed curtains of a blood red color.

Her voice pulled back my attention.

"What are you looking at the bed for? Kind of presumptuous is it not? Get over here and sit at the table. I will begin the procedure. I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Gemma Hinny Fatherguild. But you can call me Gem if you live that long."

I observed Gem as she placed roasted coffee beans into an old-fashioned coffee grinder. Slowly she turned the handle as the beans were turned powder. As she did this, Gem eyed me up and down.

She spoke.

"You look like a strong one. Just might make it through this in one piece."

Gem wore a gentle smirk as she spoke this. Her attention returned to the coffee. A fine brown powder was spooned into a large Briki pot. The broomstick skirt whirled when Gem turned to a shelf to retrieve some herb or liquid. The breasts beneath her bodice strained to keep up with her sudden movements. When Gem stood in the light streaming from the window, her skirt became translucent. I could see well shaped legs.

She continued to work and spoke.

"You best stop looking at my ass and think about trying to keep your guts inside. The last guy exploded from the inside out just after he got out the door. Made a hell of a mess."

Drops this and a pinch of that went into the Briki. Then with a flourish of movement and bouncing breasts, Gem took the Briki to the fireplace.

She spoke.

"This is going to take some time. Pull up a chair and tell me about how you heard about my coffee. I am impressed that some made it out alive. Most either died or were broken men after having it."

I related my tale and the rumors in the varied Cafés I had been in. Gem nodded as she watched the Briki. Abruptly, she stood and returned to the table. The dark liquid poured into a stone cup.

Gem spoke.

"The coffee is done. You sure you want to do this?"

I nodded my head yes. Her slender arm held the cup forth, and I took it from her hand. I brought it to my nose and inhaled the rich aroma of strong coffee and some hints of things I could not identify. I took a sip. A marvelous flavor danced on my palette. Warm liquid and a tingle. I swallowed and heat warmed me as it flowed to my stomach. A large sip this time and the sensation was more intense. Before I knew it, I had drained the cup. Gem eyed me cautiously.

A churning began in my stomach, as though there was something alive in my guts. Great heat started to radiate out, down and up my body. Sweat began to issue from my pores in rivers. It was as though I would burst into flames from the inside. Gem never moved from her vantage point but observed. I tore the shirt off my body as it became too much for my skin to wear. OMG was it hot in here. The churning now spread to my extremities, the muscles quivering. Still the heat rose, and my pants had to go right then. I could no longer stand their touch. Standing, I undid them and pushed them to the floor along with my underwear. The only reaction Gem displayed was a raised eyebrow.

There I stood, naked and sweating. The churning and heat moved to my balls, and I watched as they began to swell to twice my normal size. A pleasant smile appeared on Gem's face. My cock began to harden. First, my usual size. But as the churning and heat spread, I grew longer and longer. A guess would be about thirteen inches. My girth then changed. I grew thicker as well, a good eight or nine inches in circumference. Gem smiled wickedly now.

My body started to settle, and I did feel better. Gem arose and strode towards me. As she did so, the bodice fell from her body. Quivering breasts adorned with dark brown areola and pointed nipples greeted my view. The skirt then fell from her hips to expose her round ass and shapely legs. A small strip of pubic hair just above her vagina. Gem reached for me, and her arms wrapped around my neck. Her lips met mine and her tongue invaded my mouth in a furious exploration.

Gems body pressed against mine as my raging and now very large cock was pressed between us. Gem pulled away from my face and spoke.

"Take me to bed Ben and fuck me."

I know how to follow instructions. Gem was easily scooped up and carried to the four poster. She was deposited rather not ceremonially onto her back, boobs bouncing beautifully. At first, my inclination was to use my new hardware in a hurried and all out attack on Gem's female parts. My body was now more relaxed. I opted to move between her legs instead. I kissed calves and thighs, licked, and sucked on her smooth skin. Gem cooed and moaned at this treatment. I moved up her legs.

A trickle of fluid could be seen on her opening. A slow and gentle lick from my tongue and it was mine. Gem's body shuddered as I did this. I followed with kisses all around her pussy, slowly moving in until I kissed her lower lips. Spreading her open with my thumbs, the inner lips were taken into my mouth and softly sucked. Gem's back was arched, her hands went to my head, and she groaned loudly. When I had sucked for a few moments, I continued and placed my tongue inside her. The movement was slow to begin. Up and down, repeated. Gradually, almost imperceptibly, I increased my tempo. The moments passed and Gem's moans became squeals in an ever-increasing pitch.

Gem issued a loud shriek.

"I'm cumming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And then she did. Body shaking, back arched, sheet griping, and toes curled orgasm. I know because I looked. As Gem recovered, I moved up her torso with kisses to arrive at her heaving bosoms. Sucking on erect nipples and taking the entire areola into my mouth. A few kisses between her breasts and maybe a bite or two. Gem pulled my face to hers and our mouth met with a furiosity I had never experienced.

As we kissed, Gem moved her hands to my ass and began to push and pull my swollen cock towards her opening. My mushroom head made contact and Gem squealed.

"Go slow Ben. You are so big. I need time to adjust."

With as much restraint as I could muster, I went slowly. A gentle push, then withdrawal. Another push a little deeper and withdrawal. Each intrusion had Gem moan in a higher pitch than before. Several moments later and as many thrusts had most of me inside Gem. It was something to see as I looked at her pussy being filled with my cock.

A few more deep thrusts and Gem once more announced.

I'm cumming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She then added.

"OMG fuck me harder Ben!!!!!"

I know how to follow instructions. Placing Gem's feet on my shoulders and her knees on her shoulders, I began once more. The tempo was slow to start, but as though I moved the metronome one click at a time, I went faster. Somewhere around "Allegro", Gem orgasmed a third time. Copious amounts of her juices squirted from her pussy and around my cock. She was wet, I was wet and now the bed was wet.

I continued my pounding of Gem as the stirring in my balls announced my impending climax. Faster still I went, then it hit. I shoved as deeply inside of Gem as possible, and it felt like gallons streamed from me into her. All the while she bucked and moaned.

My past interludes with woman usually ended the same way. Once I had climaxed, I was done for a while. Typical of most males I suppose. But not today. Gem's coffee and the ingredients had altered my body. I remained just as hard and just as big.

Gem spoke.

"Again, I want it again. But from behind this time."

She pushed me from her and moved to be on all fours.

Gem spoke again.

"Come on Ben. Get that big thing in me and push it all the way in. I want more of your cum in me."

I did as request. At first on my knees behind her, with deep powerful strokes. I watched in awe as her ass jiggled with each thrust and her breasts swung wildly. Whatever magic Gem's coffee potion had performed, I loved this.

Gem growled at me.

"Harder, faster!"

I changed positioning to be on my feet and leaned over her with my hands on her hips for stability. Frantic fierce fucking ensued. Gem squirted over and over until she, I and the bed were soaked. A grand amount of time passed this way. Primal sex and both of us moaning, groaning, and occasionally yelling. I climaxed again inside Gem, and once more it felt like gallons. It joined the leakage from Gem's vagina, now bright pink and very swollen.

Gem spoke in a breathless voice.

"Again, I want it again. Let me ride you."

We traded places and immediately Gem sunk down around me and began to bounce up and down. She sat straight up and ground her pussy down around me and as deep as possible.

Gem spoke.

"Play with my tits. Squeeze them. Pull on my nipples, it will help me to get off one more time."

Once more, I can follow instructions. My hands reached for and did all the things Gem wanted. She seemed especially fond of my pulling her nipples while she road me. Gem reached behind her and down to massage my balls. After emptying inside her twice, you would not think there would be much left. Gem's magic did its job once more. After a long period of fucking, bouncing, and thrusting. More of my body fluids shot into Gem. Finally, after all of this, we both collapsed. Sleep took us, wet bed, and all.

It was evening when I woke. The trees blocked most of the sun and shadows covered the grassy opening. Gem lay plastered against me. She lifted her head to peer into my eyes and spoke.

"We made triplets today. I'm pregnant now because of you. Would you be interested in staying and helping me to raise our children? We could have a wonderful life here in the mountains. You can have me any time you like, and you will always be as big and viral as you were today. We can make as many babies as we want."

I pondered this scenario for many moments. What did I have to go back to?

Yes, I know what you may be thinking.

"Hey!!! You just made love multiple times with a Witch that you know nothing about!! Now she tells you she's pregnant with your baby triplets!!!!"

Yup, that pretty much sums it up. But she is great in bed and makes a great cup of coffee.